Hello My Name is Queen Chelsea Jackson I'm a Resident here at Regency Central Park It's a very quiet and safe community. The staff is every professional and respectful.

These apartment wouldn't be bad but the walls are super thin. And my water is constantly out. And when I call the office half the time I can't get ahold of anyone.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

It's very nice and quiet love that here no one bothers you very c!can n convient love the pool my daughter loves to swim nice neighbors very nice office people

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

It's a nice quiet community super happy with experience and pretty affordable now I'm just trying to to get 140 characters. And still need more characters

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Community overall seems pretty clean and quiet. Staff have been friendly. The apartment was clean when we moved in this weekend. Unfortunately, we have noticed some roaches.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I recently downgraded from a two bedroom two bathroom to a one bedroom one bathroom and I absolutely love it. Especially because of the view. I lived in the back of the apartments before so the view was horrible. Now I live right in the vicinity of the pool and the view is awesome. I’ll definitely be sitting on my porch in front of the pool come summer! 😊

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I’ve been here for two years now and I truly love it! The management and staff are amazing! The location is perfect! And there’s nothing that I’ve asked of management that they have not done! It’s peaceful and the neighbors are very hospitable!

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I have lived in central park Regency for two years the staff have been awesome as well as the maintenance team my section of apartments are quiet and I like it here

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

There is never any parking even when you pay for a parking spot! On top of that the towing company that needs to be uses never comes around! Issues with neighborhood and illegal drugs, we were told that something would be done about it. Nope never did. I hope you know people are selling and buying drugs within your community

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I've lived here for 3 years and plan on resigning my lease. I love the floor plan, location and the quick response time from the office ladies and maintenance crew. I don't like the new dog poop sign in front of my apartment or the Pool Natzi who hovers at the pool all summer or my drama queen neighbor that apparently quit attending his AA meetings. All complaints are only temporary as neighbors come and go and not the fault of the apartment management.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love living in these apartments. Everyone is always so nice here, employees and guests a like. Great value for the space, always have a parking spot.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I loved the management team. They were so friendly and very helpful. I had only a short amount of time to move and they helped me with that.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

It's a nice place to live. Its quiet and the neighbors are friendly. Although there are a very limited number of parking spaces, I have no other complaints about the complex.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I really like living here. Sure everything has it’s draw but overall CPR is a nice place to live. The community is pretty quiet, and it’s on a low traffic street.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

This apartment is amazing to live in, much love. I live with my best friend of all time and it’s super cool and really fun. The pool is great

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

The office staff is prompt, but the maintenance is lacking. Maintenance requests aren't followed up in a timely manner. Most times I would have to call the office consistently in order to get repairs done.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I'm still Loving my place. Although, I've met the new assistant manager, Stephanie, she wasn't very nice, in my opinion. I know how it is though when you're in a new place and you've got to start hard, but I don't think there was a need to.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I really like the community here. The maintenance staff is amazing and always very polite and professional. Central Park Regency Apartments is an older community but is working to update the buildings and amenities which is a plus!

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I felt safe moving in at first. There is no security whatsoever and have encountered some questionable people. I have reported to office, but no security yet. This is the only reason I would move out.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I enjoy living here it iz so quiet and the staff is so nice. Ive been here for quite some time and havent really ran it to any problems great

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Very clean stuff very nice the only thing they need to put code on the gate so that way is faster and easier to residents to get in and the laundry room maybe use cash money istead the cards

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Love the apartments, the remodeled townhomes are very nicely done! Original stairs in unit are vintage, but they are extremely creaky...lastly, the pool is lackluster and the gym is too small.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love living here. It’s quiet a convenient commute for me to work and school. The pool is very relaxing. The grounds keeping is very well kept.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Love the community, looking forward to many more years to come. Managment is awesome!! Maintenance is quick with repairs, wish they had a dog park!!!

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

On my second lease here and I have no complaints. Quiet area. Parking isn’t horrible. Staff is great. Maintence is awesome as well they always fix everything quickly.