I’ve lived here with my husband since first week of August and I was immediately impressed. The staff was friendly and welcoming and still is. Stephanie is very helpful and she always gets things done in a timely matter. My neighbors were friendly and welcoming although we haven’t had the chance to sit and get to know each other I feel we can in the very near future. No complaints thus far for the complex. Quiet community. No crime that I’ve been aware of. I give it a 4 only because I haven’t lived here long.

All clean and the people are kindly Thank you for help us All green and we are happy And at office are honest. Thank you for all . Bye

Room for improvement. Downgraded units could use better flooring since you can feed the boards beneath you feet. And new cabinet doors since the original one have been painted over too many times.

Living here has been great. The pool has been open and clean, no wait to use the wash rooms, very helpful staff, and all around a great place to stay.

So far so good just need to put cameras up because people can’t leave other people so vehichs alone , other then that it’s quiet and convenient

I've lived here for 2 years it's been a great experience maintenance is awesome and so is management but unfortunately I am moving but I would recommend this place to anyone else who's looking for an apartment

I love that is a quiet area to live. The pool area is really nice. I love that there's a library across the street. I love the variety of restaurants that surrounds the apartment complex.

I've lived here at Central Park Regency for over four years and have not had any problems. The management staff here is awesome and the maintenance response is quick!!

I love it here. The people are friendly and it is very quiet. Maintenance has always been quick. It is a little low on parking, but that is my only complaint.

I enjoy living here very much. No problems with the neighbors. Very quite at night except for the loud air conditioning units near me. The office staff are always friendly and accommodating. The maintenance team is always prompt and get the job done. Pest control could be better.

Surprisingly quiet, beautiful area with trees, good prices per Sq ft, in a good neighborhood. Parking hard to find, I suggest paying extra for an assigned covered parking spot.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I wish they would take better care of the grounds around the apartment or get cameras and start fining people that don't pick up the dogs mess and throw their trash in the parking lot. We also need better gardeners the people you have now are horrible they do nothing.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I really enjoy living here. The property is clean and pool always clean. Just wish there was security in evenings. Our vehicle has been broken into and my husbands tools stolen. HUGE inconvenience and setback in our pocketbook.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Living here has been pretty good so far, pretty quiet mostly. Only thing is the cabinet vinyls have been needing updating since we moved in.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

This is my first apartment and I love living here. They are quick to fix stuff. The staff is amazing. I really like that I have neighbors I get along with.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Living here is Peaceful and affordable. I’m a single mom and have no concerns with walking around at night with my kids. It’s clean and would recommend people to give it a try.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

My experience here has been great ! The leasing staff has been great ! The pool is great and I plan to live here for a while ! I wish the site had more laundry rooms but that’s it .

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I’ve only been here for 3 wks. Thus far it’s been nice. I moved from here from GA and the staff made the transition easy. Stephanie was kind enough to take pics of my apt for me.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I have enjoyed living here the past year! No bug problems and any maintenance issues are always handled promptly! I wish the hot tub was hot, and the pool didnt smell so much like chlorine, otherwise no complaints!

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Not bad sqft. Wise nice if your living with a roommate ,but does have alot of ants in the home. Was given a apartment we didnt agree on also. Pay for valet trash and they dont even come get the trash.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Love everything about the property and the family vibe is on point. Management is great Jennifer is the best!!! Just needs a actual dog area

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

The process was nice and easy. They helped a lot to make sure i got into my apartment as soon as possible. The staff is nice and friendly. The apartment was very clean and very nice. Love the updated appliances that my unit has. It's in a great location. Right across from the library so that's always a plus for me.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

First, the environment is beautiful, stable, and quiet. Secondly, the people are the most friendliest I've encountered within an apartment complex. The only thing I would complain about is parking, but overall Central Park is amazing!

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Thanks to the staff, I've had a wonderful experience with moving in. I was even able to change my apartment without a hitch. I like the fact that some staff live on-site, so they understand what other residents experience.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Very quiet and respectful community ! Pool is amazing and people are very nice! Caring about the pets and cautious over neighbors. Loving this already