I love it. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. We had a really easy move in process. They helped set up everything. I absolutely love the fact that it’s a quite community.

This is a nice community, with fair pricing and good amenities such as a pool and work out room. They have a lot of unit options to choose from as well.

I have lived here for over 10 years and I recommend this apartment complex to others. The staff is friendly and professional and the maintenance staff is efficient, reliable and professional. I enjoy living here.

Its been a good experience living here! The thing I like most is the staff- Bahkia and Jerrica rock!!!! They are always nice, helpful and respectful and I I really appreciate that!

older apartments, spacious, quick maintenance, fair rental price, quiet, needs work on landscaping but is making progress, have lived here 17 months

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Great quiet place to live! Great neighbors! Love our home. Office staff is wonderful and always helpful. No complaints at all. Office staff is always on top of everything.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Overall not too bad. A lot of flooding on sidewalks. The hottub is broken and has been for a long time, according to other I've spoken with.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I have lived here since 2012 and the staff is very friendly. Everyone remembers your name! The maintenance staff is very good about taking care of issues in a timely manner!

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

My resident experience has been pretty good, I’ve signed a second lease here already and have had hardly and issues, the ones I have had have always been resolved. Thank you.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Parking is challenging unless you have a rented spot. The exit gate is always hard to use due to the cars parked so close to it. The office staff is pleasant.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

The grounds are kept nice. Great location across library. Maintenance is quick and helpful. The apartments are a nice size. Office staff is helpful and welcoming.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Im loving this community!!! Been here 3 years and I might just do one more lol. Management is awesome, very helpful staff!! But..... dog waste in the grass sucks

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

The management staff is very responsive. The maintenance crew is phenomenal. I have lived here for eight years. I feel safe and happy living here.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Been here at Central Park Regency for about 3 years. Haven't needed much maintenace. Apartments have ample space. I'm very happy living here.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

No issues. Really quiet but wish the bedroom had ceiling fans and all units come with ice makers. Like were you can pay online and do other things online

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

This community is very peaceful and quiet.It's very nice and clean .The people in the the office are the most friendly and helpful I've ever encountered

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I am going on 3 years with the complex and I must say the staff is still as friendly as day one when i moved in. I have had 1 major incident and it was handled with professionalism.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Overall great experience, great quiet community. The apartment staff are nice and welcoming. The newly renovated apartments are so beautiful with the stainless steal appliances.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Love it here very nice place to live at. Management and maintenance are great only thing I think they should work on is answering the phone they don’t answer the phone often.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

So far, so good. There are a few links to work out as with any new move, but maintenance is responsive, and the front office is friendly. The neighbors are quiet.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love it here so quite my neighbors are very nice n friendly, I love that it's so roomy in my town home the office people are very sweet the maitience men are nice and get the job done ,so far I love it thank you

Jerrica Toston was very helpful and nice. However she was the only one in the office on Saturday the busiest day of the week for a leasing office so the wait was a little long, but she made it bare-able.

I’m just moving in but I’m already appreciating my townhome and I’m looking forward to living here. It will be an adjustment though for my husband, because he has Alzheimer’s and dementia. He is confused but I think it will get better. Loves to garden.

The apartments are quiet and well maintained. The staff is helpful and friendly. When I have had issues the repair team has been quick to respond. I only have one complaint, hot tub no worky.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

My experience at Central Park regency was great. The apartments have a great atmosphere and community feel, by no means luxury apartments but the price matches that they are cheap.