Great community! Great management and maintain everything all the way around! Very clean and welcoming place to live. I would recommended Central Park apartments!

My husband and I really love this place. It’s quiet, the people are very nice, and our apartment is a lovely size. We’ve had nothing but good luck with the front office staff. And the maintenance is fantastic. Parking is a little limited, but it’s not bad enough to keep us from staying.

The staff in the office is very friendly. I have been hete for 2 years and the only issue i have is every blue moom the hot water goes out and after 9 good luck funding parking

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love the peace and quiet. The location is perfect because it is not off a major thoroughfare. The office personnel are extremely helpful each time I visit.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

This place, Central Park Regency, is really nice. The parking situation could be a lot better. I work late hours and have to park outside the gate most nights.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love Central Park Regency is a beautiful community. Staff is very nice and accommodating. Parking is an issue but that’s anywhere in Houston.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love it here. Neighbors always friendly. Laundry always clean. Until 2 days ago some jerk wrote profanity on my car because I mistakenly took up more than my parking space.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

This is a quiet and beautiful apartment complex. The trees are nice and the apartments are very spacious. Since I’ve lived here there have been no disturbances or problems and I’m really happy b

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Everything so far has been great! It’s a quiet community, our apartment is nice and updated and maintenance has been quick and responsive. The only that could use some work is parking. Don’t expect to find decent parking if you work late.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Friendly and comfortable place to live, always quiet and never too noisy. Aside from parking, it’s always hard to find an open spot in the evening.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

This community is very quite and continues to improve the property. The office staff is the best. The residents are also very friendly and willing to support and help each other.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

We enjoy living here, Besides the parking if you come after 7-8pm. Maintance is on point most of the time. Iv has no issues with management.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

The community is rather quiet with not a lot kids running around and people here don’t really just hang out in front of there homes just nice a simple. The maintenance is average but i haven’t had any issues except a bulb going out on the kitchen stove. Parking is a hassle if you show up about 1130pm

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

So far I am really enjoying my apartment although the walls seem to be thin because I can hear others conversations. Other than that its great

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love this place! My new home is awesome! I couldn't be happier! My only problem was a leak, I reported it and it was fixed the next day! 😊

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

units could use an upgrade very outdated and over painted. boards in the units are very creaky and the appliances are very outdated. parking is very bad.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I recently moved out of the complex. I enjoyed living there. The amenities are nice, and there are quite a bit of families with children residing on site which is a bonus when you have children. Office staff and maintenance do a great job.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

It’s very peaceful and quite and everyone’s so very nice. The only thing is that there’s no open parking space if your getting off late but other then that i like it

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

This is my second lease with this community, it’s perfect for little families like mine as they have up to 2 bedrooms. Pretty quiet and everyone normally keeps to themselves.

So far everything has been amazing and everyone in the office is so kind and there to help with whatever is going on. The townhouses are also beautiful and so cute and I couldn’t be any happier.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love it here, I recommend this community to my peers and family members. I am looking for more years to come(im on 3 years)! I promise you wont regret it!

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

We absolutely love living here! The office staff is amazing! We truly could not be happier! The landscaping and improvements are top-notch!!

I love it. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. We had a really easy move in process. They helped set up everything. I absolutely love the fact that it’s a quite community.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

This is a nice community, with fair pricing and good amenities such as a pool and work out room. They have a lot of unit options to choose from as well.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I have lived here for over 10 years and I recommend this apartment complex to others. The staff is friendly and professional and the maintenance staff is efficient, reliable and professional. I enjoy living here.