I moved here from California and they made it really easy. Hopped straight off the plane into a uber here to get my keys. The apartment has been great

The apartments are not bad for the price. The staff was helpful. My apartment had a few issues prior to moving in which set my move in date back a week. Other then this setback the apartments are ok.

Nice place to live. Very safe. Family friendly environment. Office staff is very nice and helpful. Close to lots of shopping and restaurants.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love Central Park Regency. The community is quiet, peaceful and welcoming. The residents are nice, the property clean and family oriented!

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I enjoy the peace of mind i get here. Its super quiet and really close to HW249, Beltway and highway 6.. which takes you everywhere. Staff is very friendly. My only complaint are the constant hot water outages

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

It’s been good so far. Peaceful, laid back environment in a good part of town. Love how everyone is friendly and minds their business at the same time. Parking is safe yet convenient for both you and your guests.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love that the maintenance is quick and courteous! Also no bugs. But the hot tub doesnt get hot, and they keep saying they're getting it fixed. 🙁 Also, parking definitely sucks but that's pretty much standard

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I've lived here for over two years now and I appreciate so much about it. The maintenance workers are reliable and rarely need to fix anything twice. Also, the management is very understanding and friendly. Overall, I'm glad I live here.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Tbh I loved these apartments until a recent experience with having flooding in the apartment due to a water pipe bursting. It wasn't the flooding that made the experience suck it was the lack of urgency on behalf of the employees working. I lost my trust for the complex front office in a matter of 12 hours. However, Jennifer the property manager has handled it moving forward in a very timely manner. She truly did prove why she has the title property manager because she gets it done. She is appreciated.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

It has been ruff. This my 1st year here and I had a lot of problems with things in the apartment. My rent went up and not enough parking by my unit. But I do like the Management team.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Love this community and the aminitys in the area. Management was awesome and very helpful. Great area, great staff, and great schools in the area

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Great area to live in. Especially with children. Maintenance is on top of things. Property manager is amazing kind and very helpful. Office staff is no help.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Love the location. Everything is very close and the people around are nice. Parking isn’t too bad either. Place is kept clean and very relaxing.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Complex always having water problems been here less than 3 months and i have been w/o water 4 times already. No compensation just the same old apology.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I've enjoyed living here for 2 years. I just signed another lease for another 13 month. I do like the 2 story, 2 bedroom, 2 bath model as it feels more like a small house.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

So far I haven’t had any problems living here so far and the management has been great. Very polite and helpful when I needed it. The only thing I hope to see is more parking

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I made a wonderful quick decision! Moving here.. Peaceful. Great location. Very nice staff. I’m just glad i made a great choice on Central Park Regency Apartments!

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

It's quiet and peaceful. The staff are all very nice. Miguel is the greatest. We've really enjoyed living here the last two years. It has been a great experience.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Great office staff & very helpful with just about anything you could ask for. Pool area is clean & the gym consists of everything to do a full body work out. No noise complaints

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Great place to live. Quiet. Property is well maintained. Moving in was super easy, parking is a bit of an issue but I would highly recommend

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

My experience I won’t speak about because it has been different obstacles. But overall it has been a good stay and I can’t complain whatsoever at the moment.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I live here because we have a very good Manager, Jennifer! She is always on top of everything quickly & really knows her residents. The whole staff including Stephenie & Jerica are very efficient as well. I'm very pleased with the Mgmt here and I will continue to renew my lease because the staff are wonderful and the Manager is the best!! I love living here and Maintenance is always right on time with your requests and very good at their jobs as well. I could not wish to have a better place to call home than at Central Park Regency...love it here, not moving!!!

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Hello My Name is Queen Chelsea Jackson I'm a Resident here at Regency Central Park It's a very quiet and safe community. The staff is every professional and respectful.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

These apartment wouldn't be bad but the walls are super thin. And my water is constantly out. And when I call the office half the time I can't get ahold of anyone.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

It's very nice and quiet love that here no one bothers you very c!can n convient love the pool my daughter loves to swim nice neighbors very nice office people