I enjoy living here it iz so quiet and the staff is so nice. Ive been here for quite some time and havent really ran it to any problems great

Very clean stuff very nice the only thing they need to put code on the gate so that way is faster and easier to residents to get in and the laundry room maybe use cash money istead the cards

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Love the apartments, the remodeled townhomes are very nicely done! Original stairs in unit are vintage, but they are extremely creaky...lastly, the pool is lackluster and the gym is too small.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love living here. It’s quiet a convenient commute for me to work and school. The pool is very relaxing. The grounds keeping is very well kept.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Love the community, looking forward to many more years to come. Managment is awesome!! Maintenance is quick with repairs, wish they had a dog park!!!

On my second lease here and I have no complaints. Quiet area. Parking isn’t horrible. Staff is great. Maintence is awesome as well they always fix everything quickly.

Living at Centreal Park Regency is nice. There is usually enough parking, I’ve never had to park in the street. Pretty quiet and chil place to live.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

The office staff have been very helpful since day one when I moved in. The grounds are kept clean and have not had any issuses. Like the fact that they email you to let you know what is going on.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I have been living here now since 12/01/3018 its pretty quite. No problems with my car(knock on wood) neighbors are very helpful. I would like the grounds to look a little better kept up and see more people use doggie poop bags. I have seen only one person pick up their dogs mess up and I spend a lot of time sitting outside. Overall so far so good.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

affordable rent in a quiet neighborhood right across the street from a small park and library - convenient to 249 with lots of nearby shopping and eating.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Needed lots of maintenance claims but they are super fast. Management is very kind and answers all my crazy questions. The apartment makes me and my happy to have a little home. It’s quiet haven’t had any issues Witt neighbors.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Location and unit are great. Parking could be better, there's not enough and they quickly go in the evening. This causes us to pay for covered parking. Which is not horrible, but the amount of stalled cars taking up spots is a bit obnoxious. Unit is one of the renovated, and it's great for the cost. I'm worried when hurricane season comes, the sidewalks easily get flooded. Front office people are amazingly kind though. Overall it has been a fine experience.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love the complex it’s so nice and quite. And the Office Staff is the BEST. I can’t say enough about the office staff. I am very thankful for them

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love the tranquility in this place. Everything is easily accessible in and around the complex. I'm happy to call this my new home. Friendly neighbors too!

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love the management very quiet very clean place to live. All the neighbors are nice it's peaceful swimming pool is excellent love talking to the neighbors

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Very helpful and friendly staff. Jerrica is awesome to work with and will help anyway she can. The apartments are very quite and maintained well. Great place to live

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Very nice place to live quiet 🤫 n convient office people are very friendly and will help you with any concerns , love the pool and the little activities and party’s they have for the kids ..

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

The environment is ok. There is not enough parking because there multiple families in one apartment and vehicles in parking spot that do not work and residents allow dogs to defecate in front of your door and run loose.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Bakia ans Jennifer go above and beyond to help make living here better. Quite and cozy apartment living. Lived here 7 years now. The maintenance men know my children by name and give them goodies and high fives. The staff is wonderful here. They make it feel like HOME.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

The prices are reasonable it's a great community best part about living here is everybody pulls together when something bad has happened it gives you a sense of community

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

Great community! Great management and maintain everything all the way around! Very clean and welcoming place to live. I would recommended Central Park apartments!

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

My husband and I really love this place. It’s quiet, the people are very nice, and our apartment is a lovely size. We’ve had nothing but good luck with the front office staff. And the maintenance is fantastic. Parking is a little limited, but it’s not bad enough to keep us from staying.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

The staff in the office is very friendly. I have been hete for 2 years and the only issue i have is every blue moom the hot water goes out and after 9 good luck funding parking

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

I love the peace and quiet. The location is perfect because it is not off a major thoroughfare. The office personnel are extremely helpful each time I visit.

Reply from Central Park Regency Apartments

This place, Central Park Regency, is really nice. The parking situation could be a lot better. I work late hours and have to park outside the gate most nights.