Centric Gateway

We love the community! Location is perfect. Apartment is so nice and refreshing. The amenities are awesome! Office and maintenance staff is amazing!
Been here since June 2018 and so far we have a blast at this apartment! They make things so easy! Every time we need someone to help us we something we get help ASAP!
It was a very pleasant experience stying at centric gateway... any issue we had, the staff and maintenance guys always resolved those issues in no time...
i enjoy the community here. alright i need 140 characters so ima just type this out, did you know violin bows are made of horse hairs. now you do.
I enjoyed my first year living here so much that renewed my lease. There are monthly events that I attend, and it's a great way to meet your neighbors.
Centric Gateway is a great place to live, management is very responsive and the building and grounds are well maintained. We have enjoyed our apartment, with its huge kitchen and balcony and great windows! We just renewed our lease for another year!
The apartment complex is very secure with modern amenities and fantastic community events thrown multiple times each month! Maintenance and front desk employees are always very kind and helpful with any request. Common areas are well kept and offer many opportunities to enjoy time with friends and make lasting memories.
The staff is friendly and professional and this facility meets our needs very well. It is clean and maintained in good order with a convenient location
the community has events that are actually fun! great location as well, short walk to uptown. The appliances are also very nice, I will recommend to anyone who is looking for apartment has great location and price.
It is great to live in centric gateway apartments... it has great amenities. It is right next my office so much easier for me to just walk to my work.