Centric Gateway

4.4

4.4

Jessica
Happy summer is here and they are updating our patio furniture this coming week!!! The pool and location are two of my favorite things about livening here.
Logan
The leasing process has been super easy and straight forward. I like the idea of trash valet but honestly I’d rather keep the 20$ a month and take the trash out myself.
Trystan
Although the AC was broken when I moved in, the maintenance staff was very timely and was able to fix it in one visit. The area around the apartment also feels very safe and I was able to walk to a knights baseball game at night with no problems. a far step up from the safety of Atlanta.
Barbara
Before moving to Uptown. I visited 13 apartment complexes, and this was the winner. The apartment that I got had exactly what I needed and for a good price. The leasing office people are extremely welcoming and never had an issue with them. But from them, I want to give a shout-out to Mariana. She has been amazing and quick to respond to any issue I've had or answer any questions. I've had issues with neighbors but it also comes with living in apartment complex. The leasing office was quick to act to resolve things about missed trash pick ups, fire alarms going off, no parking space and package problems. They added a courtesy officer in the complex that makes it even safer. For packages we have the Fetch system that so far it has worked like a charm. The best part would be having a Gold City Line stop right next to the complex. In short, it's a good place to live and definitely recommend it to those wanting to live in Uptown but not be inside the city.
Akanksha
I love my community @centric very much, my neighbors are like my family. They are my best friends and my home because of the ever courteous staff and location and safety and security and the amenities it’s equipped with, it always feels like a home away from home. Location is superb. Recently we had the Charlotte food festival right @ our doors. And worth mentioning we have a train station of golden lynx right @the door. Harris teeter, Wholefoods, Trader Joe’s and Target none are now far away. Restaurants and parties in the town have no end.
Lionel
Every staff member is fantastic! I love it here! I would most definitely recommend this place to live. The maintenance staff are even on point. Victor of maintenance is the best!!!
Michael
The staff and maintenance team are great! I've never had any issues there. Everyone is always kind and prompt with any issues you have. They all get 5 stars! Haven't had many issues with my unit. Some of the people that live in the community aren't very considerate of their neighbors but I guess that's just what comes with apt living. I do wish the parking garage rules were a little more enforced. Overall It has not been a bad experience living here.
Tara
My unit is very spacious and modern! In addition, the gym, pool and clubhouse are great amenities. I’ve been a resident for four months and overall it has been a pleasant stay.
Behzad
Everything is good and some improvement are happening, I’m glad to start my third year of residence here. Just Gym needs some upgrades that I just report one request on the portal
Margaret
Overall, we've been happy. The office staff does want the best for the residents. Warren is great at maintenance and servicing the building. The small issues that pop up are dealt with timely and expectations are clearly communicated. Paige, Summer and Daniel have been very helpful. They listen and work with you on any concerns. Now the office staff is all women and that is something to celebrate!! The residents are usually the challenge. My neighbors are not great at picking up after themselves or their pets. Parking challenges exist and I am not a fan of the LMS. However, it is a great location and relatively safe. We are close enough to walk to many activities uptown and enjoy all the events. The monthly events hosted by the office have been awesome. We appreciate this community bonus. I have recommended Centric Gateway to many people and will continue to do so. It's a good place to call home!