Centric Gateway

4.4

4.4

There hallways are atrocious, the garbage shoot is very very unsanitary, there are marks all over the walls, the elevator constantly has dog urine or worse. It seems like no one cares about the appearance of this building, and it's extremely embarrassing when I have company over.
excellent, very close to the city center. very nice and quiet spaces. the people in the office are always ready to help! I love live here! 😍
My living experience has been nothing but great since I’ve been here. Everyday feels like a vacation when I come out if my apartment. When I have guest they all love it here.
Located near major highways, minutes from ball park, reliable staff, could use more than four community events a month. Pool and other amenities very well kept
Wonderful place. Nice people and friendly staff. Maintenance is good. High quality appliances. Plenty of amenities. I’m enjoying my current stay at Centric Gateway!
Its been awesome so far, guest parking is the only bad part. I wish there was more spots or didnt cost so much to have people over. Also the cars that sit in the garage and never move are annoying
Love the space and conveniency of being uptown, but I can see the downsides of how loud noise from the courtyard can be disturbing at times.
Meet and greets are the best. Made five new wonderful friends Aly, Carmen, Nick, and Noaf. The we are went to Sycamore and watched the fireworks from the ball stadium. Stellar weekend.
Living at centric gateway has been a wonderful experience. The management team is helpful, timely, and very friendly! The property is beautiful and maintained very well. The amenities are wonderful and always kept clean. The common areas are comfortable and chic! Thank you for all that you guys do at Centric to keep our home comfy, clean, and safe!
I love the convenience of the location, the staff is usually pretty quick to respond. I’m only disappointed that some of the rules aren’t enforced more such as smoking. The smell can be strong throughout the community and courtyard some days.