the community has events that are actually fun! great location as well, short walk to uptown. The appliances are also very nice, I will recommend to anyone who is looking for apartment has great location and price.

It is great to live in centric gateway apartments... it has great amenities. It is right next my office so much easier for me to just walk to my work.

Reply from Centric Gateway

My Resident experience is good so far. I enjoy my evening time working out using the gym, playing pool or have free hot chocolate sometimes. Although I haven’t experienced the swimming pool yet, overall it has been good

Reply from Centric Gateway

While Centric Gateway is in a good location and is kept clean, when packages go to the office, the tenet is not made aware. There has been a lot of confusion with the online portal.

Reply from Centric Gateway

We love living at centric! The amenities are great. Gym, pool, and common areas are great! The office staff is always really nice. They also do events every month which isn’t awesome!

Reply from Centric Gateway

Just resigned our new lease because its been a great experience! The new team in the office is doing an amazing job with bring more activities which makes us more involved!

Reply from Centric Gateway

Great apartment and amenities. The location is at the heart of charlotte . its uptown. Location is great. The apartment is very new and clean.

Reply from Centric Gateway

It's really been such a pleasure living at Centric Gateway. The team is such a help with any issues that I have and I truly feel like this community is a home

Reply from Centric Gateway

The pet waist issue is better, but there's still room for improvement. I also think we could use more mulch around the flower beds. There should be a call box to let visitors in, opposed to walking every time.

Reply from Centric Gateway

the pool is my absolute favorite. the noise from my upstairs neighbors is increasingly annoying (soccer indoors?!) but i guess that’s what i get for having a first floor apartment. Would def recommend and design a lease here

Reply from Centric Gateway

Everything that I’ve been told has changed from guest parking, to construction around the building. Also, some of the other tenants are disruptive, loud, and inconsiderate. They leave trash around the building and in the stairwells. They have loud parties and gatherings by the pool at night. They play their music in the pool area for everyone inside their apartments to hear. Nothing has been done to reinforce rules, set boundaries, or ensure the comfort of the tenants who live in this area. Management never followed up with me. There are 5 guest parking spots in the garage for a building with hundreds of people. Guests are expected to pay for parking. That’s not fair to residents. I was initially told that guests would be able to be buzzed into the garage with a call box. Then that changed to street parking in the back of the building for guests. That quickly changed when the city decided to charge for those spots. My friends can never just swing by to see me without having to pay. What a joke when you consider the cost of rent. They should consider making more guest spots and having the doors to the pool area lock to restrict people from going out there after 10pm disrupting their neighbors who are trying to sleep not party. Harrison the leasing agent is very nice. That’s about the only positive feedback I have. Oh and my apartment is beautiful and Maintenence is great/prompt.

Reply from Centric Gateway

I LOVE my community and would recommend to all who are looking for a Beautiful apartment home! The location is perfect, the amenities are great for all to enjoy!

Reply from Centric Gateway

Overall very good! Staff is helpful, the building and amenities are well kept and the location is very convenient. Favorite aspect is the big glass sliding doors in our apartment.

Reply from Centric Gateway

Great living experience Great location and price nicer than the complex around it. Nice amenities and atmosphere of this complex i would definitely give it 5 stars.

Reply from Centric Gateway

Pet management policy need to be enforced more strictly. No one picks after their pet and walk their dogs without leash. Otherwise very friendly staff and really good amenities.

Reply from Centric Gateway

We love living at Centric Gateway! The staff is the best and always pleasant to work with. Maintenance always goes above and beyond. The apartments are very nice and amenities are even better!

Reply from Centric Gateway

The apartment is clean ,nice. And tidy. I enjoy the event planned by leasing office and starbucks coffee. The people at leading office sre friendly snd maintenance service is good

Reply from Centric Gateway

I have enjoyed living here, but there has become an issue of residents not picking up after their pets. Also, wherever the pets urinates it kills the grass. It's a bit of an eye sore when you have guests out on your act floor patio.

Reply from Centric Gateway

I’ve enjoyed my time here at Centric Gateway! This place has a great location. Close to center of uptown and easy access to highway. The staff here are great people!

Reply from Centric Gateway

The apartment units themselves and pool area are more than I could ask for. Minus 1 for drug deals out back all the time and pot smoke smell

Reply from Centric Gateway

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here at centric so far. I love the staff and he amenities! We also have various community functions throughout each month which I love because it helps build a sense of community!

Reply from Centric Gateway

I have been here since the past two months and I call this place my home. Very safe and quiet. Close to uptown and many stores. The staff is very cooperative, helpful and friendly, specially Danielle. The amenities and the cleanliness are top notch reasons for me to love this apt!

Reply from Centric Gateway

Very nice living space, with very nice common areas and nice amenities. Residents can be noisy and management can sometimes be hard to reach.

Reply from Centric Gateway

Just moved in a month ago, love it so far! Fast attentive to minor fixes, package concierge is fantastic, very clean atmosphere. Great vibes!

Reply from Centric Gateway

overall great area to live but in the past few months some of the neighbors leave trash every where. y'all need to start picking up after yourselves.