Centric Gateway

4.4

4.4

Parking is a nightmare. Please do daily/nightly audits and tow the cars that don’t belong. 9 pm or later I can’t get a spot on the first or second floor. I’ve spotted four cars that don’t have resident or guest tags. Please do better.
Centric Gateway is a wonderful apartment complex. It’s been great being a resident here, everyone is wonderful. I look forward to living here much longer!
Beautiful Apartment Building! The view and amenities are gorgeous! My favorite place is the gym. I enjoy going to the gym right after work. And another thing is the food trucks! Living at Centric Gateway is definitely worth it.
Centric Gateway is a great place to live, I have had no problems so far. The location and rooms are great, and the amenities are fun and useful.
I’ve been here for a year and I am renewing for another year. The staff has been nothing short of Amazing!! Everyone I’ve ever come in contact with has been genuine and helpful. From the time I signed with Trey M, to needing anything from Daniel, or reaching out to Summer or Paige for anything! Their responses have been quick, honest, and to the point. I’d 100% recommend living here.
I am having an issue with Valet trash not coming to collect my trash. It is tied, placed in a container and outside my door by 8:00pm. This happens frequently and I am not sure who to contact for Valet trash services.
Centric Gateway seemed disappointing initially due to rude customer service (from all the female staff members), though all the male staff are friendly and welcoming. You do receive a complimentary month of rent if you sign a 15 month lease. Also, there’s a complimentary fitness center along with a pool and patio/balcony in your room (I believe it comes with all rooms). The rooms are far more spacious than I initially imagined. There’s monthly activities/events such as a pool party etc. There’s also two large TVs in the clubhouse and a pool table along with an arcade. The mailroom is huge! Across from the leasing office is a complimentary coffee/tea machine. Most importantly, there’s lots of surveillance cameras in Centric Gateway along with several security guards across the street at Johnson and Wales University. You can’t get into the apartment without an electronic key (for back and front entrances). Overall, I enjoy living at Centric.
Wish there was a light in my bedroom. I’ll put one there myself because the wiring is there, but still. Great amount of space for a one bedroom. Love the built in desk. Love the big windows.
I’ve had numerous issues with appliances and hot water working since I moved in. I also had a noise complaint that was never addressed. I am very disappointed so far.
Great experience so far. Excellent location- can easily walk to uptown and Frazier park. Monthly resident events and amenities make this place feel like a community