Centric Gateway

4.5

4.5

It’s a wonderful place to live! Centric gateway had a great community feeling and amenities are excellent. If you decide to take a tour, ask for Daniel.
Great place to stay! Living space has plenty of room and I’m excited to be able to use the amenities this week. Wish there was a map with the names of the doors on Kastle.
Beautiful apartment, and excellent location. The front staff; Daniel and Trey are amazing! Whatever I need they are always there to assist with a welcoming and inviting presence. Noise volume isn’t the best, it’s heightened mostly on weekends. That’s to be expected. Problems with trash being place in inappropriate places at times by irresponsible residents. Staff is great with sanitation and keeping busy areas clean. Overall a great place to stay! I love it here :)
The people inside the office are great and always willing to work with you if you run into a problem. The only thing note is there parking since they closed off one side of the building where we used to be able to park, due to construction, but hopefully they’ll open it soon
Just moved in. So far so good. Very excited to experience my life here and The scene of an uptown living. Recommend due to location and amenities.
I recently moved into Centric Gateway & it’s been a wonderful experience so far! Everyone has been super friendly & so helpful. I looked forward to many more years at these apartments!!!
Love it ! I feel comfortable and everything is nearby . There’s a lot of activities around . I really like all the amenities. The only thing I would like to be changed is the colors inside the building . Maybe some murals where the elevators are ?
We loved the place and amenities here (especially the events that management organize)although we haven't explored the premises.The apt has positive energy and good vibes , I'm feeling like home.😊
So far its been nothing but positivity. This area is a great area. I just moved here from New York but this place already feels like home. Im super excited to be living here
Centric Gateway is the best apartment experience I've ever had. The amenities are awesome, the staff is incredible, and the apartments are spacious, well designed and aesthetically pleasing. The location is great; right near the highway so my commute to work in the University area is only 12 minutes, and walking distance to Uptown restaurants, bars and parks.