Centric Gateway

4.4

4.4

Logan
Everything at Centric Gateway is amazing. From the staff to the amenities to the location. Wouldn’t wanna live anywhere else. It’s truly a place that I am so glad to call home. Paige, Summer, Trey and Daniel are truly amazing and so helpful with anything you need.
Rita
There isn’t any service in my bedroom, even when I use my phone’s cellular data. Though, the location of the apartment is amazing, the amenities are great and it’s safe.
Hailey
This place is private, affordable, and spacious. Best bang for your buck in charlotte. The walls are soundproof and the amenities are great!
Kyle
Very nice staff and residents. Clean facility and great amenities. Great location close to uptown, midtown, and southern. Nice looking apartments
Angela
Great place to live with just the right amenities. Quiet most of the time. Ideal location for work and play! Quick walk to uptown and easy access to 77 to get everywhere else quickly!
Ashtyn
Very nice amenities and staff. The pool area and weight room are used lots by myself and my husband. Lots of road noise/construction by our apartment room but you’ll have that anywhere in the city.
Matt
I have found everyone extremely nice who lives here and the staff is great! The location is great I am right near the stadium and baseball park
Keisha
Great! Excellent! Fantastic! Clean! Safe! Affordable! Modern! Even though I don’t know many in our building but when I do they make me feel comfortable.
Neilu
an incredible place to live, everything is very close, and the best thing is you walk in a great environment. the maintenance is amazing too.!
nataliia
Overall - I love it here. I would recommend anyone to live in this community. Office staff is amazing. Better communication and Intentiveness on maintenance side would be great.