Century 380

4.1

4.1

Madina
Very quite neighbors, very clean environment, beautiful apartment, I really enjoy my stay here and plan on staying for the next 5 years. Honestly recommend.
Lucretia T.
Very good experience, no problems, management is great, worked with me the few times I was late with my rent. Neighbors are like myself friendly but stay to ourselves.
Jeremy
Still very disappointed with the noise level my neighbor's kid is just way too loud some nights and during the day and I have to get up very early in the morning to work. I tried to call the office but no one ever picks up
Sydney
Horrible respect for their residents. I am having to hire an attorney. The only good this about them is that they are updated. Anyone i know who has suggest moving here i immediately say no.
Verified Resident
Nice luxurious apartment. A little hard to get a hold of management but when you do they make sure to meet all your needs. I love every event that they have for example morning breakfast and food trucks! Great place to live
Verified Resident
Very good community to live in. Great amenities and clean. Love the events that they have like food trucks. Hopefully there’s more of that in the future.
Christina
In my 2nd year lease. Century 380 has earned 5 stars in my book. 1): Ease of moving in, from the : paperwork process/ turn around, being given everything I needed to begin a comfortable lifestyle in my BEAUTIFUL -huge 1 bedroom. These are beautiful to live in! The jacuzzi tub is a great added feature that helps with back problems 2): Location. I commute with my job, and sometimes my family. I can get anywhere I need to go in any direction, within 45-60 minutes. 3): Walking distance to necessities : Gas station, Walmart, fast food chains, and, the liquor store! 4): Maintenance: The few requests I have made were handled quick, correctly, and…if you are a nerd like me, you can look at every request made and the status. 5): Fifth and final star! Best Property Manager you could EVER ASK FOR.P/S: No place is perfect, but it can be perfect if the people who represent it are perfect in their practice because they come from the heart! Thank You C 380
Nichole
I loved this place when I first moved in. Covid has ruined a lot of the experience here. Grounds usually have trash bits blown everywhere, the "Dog Spa" does not work, nor does the water fountain for the dogs, its covered in algae always. Its dangerous to use the front entrance due to Hwy 380 and heavy traffic, the gates and or your remote hardly every work. The main thing this place has over most cheaper places are the granite countertops, crown molding and high ceilings. I see dog poo all the time to the point I dont like to walk my puppers around the grounds. The elevator as nice as it is to have, is going to leave me or someone else stuck inside sooner than later. Unless you are dealing with the actual manager you are wasting your time with any of the other employees. I could have saved a lot of money had I not been dazzled by the initial pretty of this complex.
Sarah
My fiance and I have been here for a year now and for the most part it has been really enjoyable. Maintenance is great. Most of our neighbors are enjoyable. Management is also pretty decent about providing helpful info, though sometimes difficult to get a hold of. The best way to contact management is via phone or in person. We are happy to stay another year!
Mieria
I’ve renewed my lease I love my apartment I’m not going anywhere.. my neighbors are friendly everyone is pretty cool there not nosy they keep to themselves