Century 380

4.1

4.1

Ramiro
Nice neighborhood, office personnel always available to help out. Maintenance personal are awesome always willing to help. Community is pet friendly.

Tammy
Ceiling was leaking water the first night I moved in, enough to soak up several towels and fill a bucket. There has been a problem with the temperature staying consistent throughout the apartment. Trash was out of control over the weekend. Otherwise, my first few days have been pleasant.

Tammy
My daughter and I moved to Century 380 in Oct 2021. We both love living here we love our apartment!! The office staff are all amazing any maintenance issue we have had were addressed quickly we both feel it has been a great place to call home!

Daylon
It’s been awesome! Apartment is nice and we have been super excited. The dog big dog areas is great, out dog has a place he can actually run.

Hadley
I have loved living here so far! I moved in in June, and it has been great! My roommates and I love it here. It is a safe neighborhood. The staff and maintenance staff are great, especially at response time and answering any questions we might have. The only little thing that has been kind of annoying is that nobody really picks up after their dog. I have a small dog who is still a puppy, and we are constantly having to walk around other dogs' poop and stuff.

Kristi
Dirty when we moved in with mold in fridge and tub and this film on the floor we had to buy a steam mop to get it up. Debris and trash under and down sides of stove.

Jose
Overall is great living space it's clean need a little work on the trash but livable. The only reason why I gave it three and a half Stars it's because I don't like the hidden fees they've been surprising me with.

Ashleigh
Probably the best community/apartments I’ve ever been apart of! Super friendly, amazing living space, A+ services. The extra features such as the pool, gym, outdoor lounge area, and the added community socials/parties are a bonus and I’m excited to attend future events ✨

Jester
It has been a learning experience. The office personnel are very attentive and cordial. The maintenance crew is very prompt with maintenance requests as well.

Corey
My experience have been a mixture. Got some new neighbors and all they do fight. The community seems nice other than that. The outdoor sitting area is one of my favorite places to sit.