Century 380

For being stuck here all lease, working from home, its been a nice place to live. I wish Covid wasn't mucking up my experience here. I don't feel comfortable going to the gym or being apart of the activities but in a healthy environment, I'd be on cloud nine.
Good experience, friendly staff and prompt maintenance. Nice amenities, including great gym and big pool! Great community for families or young professionals.
I e been living here for 3 years & I love it. The apartments are beautiful and spacious. The staff is accommodating. The area is growing & I have access to many resources.
I Love it here I never have any problems So far and I have been here for six months staff is really nice whenever I do need anything they are very helpful and never have attitudes
I was misinformed about a few parts of the move-in process as well as what could be done about noisy neighbors. Other than this I’m glad the complex is maintained well.
I wish there was a place to recycle instead of it all going into the garbage, and at some points it can be hard to communicate with the staff her but not all of the time. Other than that it’s been great here.
Emanuel is very professional, I had a water leak in my apartment and he made sure that it was taken care of and followed up in a timely manner.
It’s my second year living here and it’s been good. The gates at times don’t work. I’ve loved living here the years I’ve been here! Thank you!
It was great this year than last year !! The different staff really made a difference! Thank you for everything y’all do ! It’s greatly appreciated!
Really love my apartment, I have no issues, my neighbors are friendly and the management is very nice. Only thing is there’s not much visitor parking.