Century Afton Ridge

Could be more affordable with COVID-19 hitting but other than that I guess it’s in a good location. However the location is expanding so might become over populated
They have a very nice staff that made it super easy to move in. Maintenance is also easy to contact and completes orders in a timely matter.
I have no complaints, I have been here for almost 5 years. Things happen that is no one's fault. People come, some stay, some do not. It is what it is.
The move in process was amazing. Kassie was professional an great with move information. I had many question before moving an they were all answered in a timely manner.
The apartments aren't as nice as they use to be. They are not maintained like when we first moved in. The bushes are not trimmed regular, trash is threw down in parking lot, breezeways are not clean, people are not nice and residents don't clean up after their dogs like they are suppose to.
Great so far! Moved in this week and the office staff is great. Maintenance has come to fix the items I needed seen to. Very kind and efficient. Very happy here.
I have enjoyed the Century Afton experience to this point. Everything has been easy and the apartment is nice. My family is excited to live here
Great place to live! Convenient to highway, shops and local attraction! The location and community is rapidly growing and welcoming.... it’s the best!
In general we love living here. The apartments are great and also the location. I have only has one thing since I moved here and is the gym. The machines don't get enough maintenance and once I complained to the staff about three broken machines and the answer that I received was that there was anything to be done because the maintenance is scheduled and the persons were not coming soon. That's so unacceptable for me. It is not like I am getting a discount in what I have to pay every month that I am not being able to use the machines.
my experience with Kia (who helped me from the start, filling application, answering all my follow up questions untill the key handover) has been great!!! haven't had any issues with the place so far...love it here..