Century Afton Ridge

4.3

4.3

Great location, space, amenities and staff. All of my favorite restaurants are near along with more restaurants to come. I renewed my lease knowing that I am in a safe environment here.
Nice apartment complex, quiet and friendly area. Everything is very close by and the staff in the office is always ready to help. I have never had a bad experience in the 6 months I have lived here so far!
It is a great place to live. The maintenance ppl are quick and friendly. The ppl at front office are nice and helpful. I appreciate everything they have done. I would recommend ppl to live here.
Overall great community, it’s unfortunate the market has sky rocketed compared to when I first moved in. If I moved in today I would be able to afford it.
I love living her its a good location to be especially with the shopping area you can actually walk to .... Also its very close to the highway as well as going north or south on hwy 85. The pool is a beautil area just wished it stayed open past 8pm.
Very convenient just off the highway with plenty of choices of stores and eateries. We also have 2 different fire stations that responds to our complex.
Requested that parking lot lamp be fixed due to arriving home from work late and it’s not fixed. It’s dark and the only spot available is in the back lot and don’t feel safe without a light
Nice apartment. Maintenance keeps areas clean. Office staff are really nice. Friendly neighbors. Since certain people have moved out it’s a very nice community
So far everyone has been nice and friendly and helpful the pool party was a lot of fun The apartment is very nice the grounds are well kept the maintenance guys are all very nice and always helpful. The office staff are all very nice and always understanding
We have had a great experience here so far! Everything from the amenities to the staff have been wonderful and very helpful with everything we’ve needed.