Neighbors are very friendly and the staff is amazing!! Apartments are a very good size. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a future home!

We like it here, the only complaint is how noisy our neighbors are. But other than that we really enjoy living here and how open the apartments are.

I have been very happy living in the Community. The apartments are big, the social zones are good, the gym has enough equipment and they are buying new things.

Management and staff here are very nice. Any issues I have they fix immediately. Once asked for my filter to be changed (I have allergies) and they changed it within hours. So far great experience. Safe environment.

Beautiful neighbor hood and friendly neighbors. Maintenance are amazing people and have the most effective and efficient help. They are awesome and very friendly. The location is great. Amenities need updating. Staff was alright.

Close to perfect. My apartment was clean and ready. Everything worked. Kia in the office is great! We’ll see how this goes. Can’t wait to get in the pool but it’s almost winter so...

You're maintenance man is very sweet, punctual and good at what he does. I thank you for the his professionalism. May you guys have a great Thanksgiving

Office has not been knowledgeable and timely in responses . Location and amenities are wonderful. I have not been able to log into the app and have not received responses on how to re log.

My resident experience has been nothing but amazing so far! I have lived here since 2018 and I am so impressed with how everything is handled here .

I love the location; it’s quiet and peaceful but at the same time close to shopping centers and restaurants. The Pool is amazing and very kid friendly. The residents in the community are super nice.

I enjoy the neighborhood and how my job is close to where I live!! I do have a few neighbors who are enjoyable to live near. I renewed my lease for another year!

I moved from Florida to Concord five years ago. My daughter who has lived in Concord 40 years search all the apartments for the very best and decided on Century Afton Ridge. She sent me pictures of the beautiful kitchen and living area and the big master bedroom and bath and I fell in love. Another very important plus is that it is so close to Target, Stein Mart, Petsmart, nail saloon, Marshalls and a great selection of restaurants. We also have a beautiful pool area with a big porch filled with comfy furniture to lounge in anytime. The staff in the office and the maintenance team are wonderful. They are always there to help me with anything I need. How could you ask? I love it here and everyone is friendly. It's just like a good neighborhood.

Our complex is really nice overall. Safe, spacious apartments. I love the pool and the convenience to the stores in Afton Ridge. My only suggestion would be to update the gym equipment!

Beautiful community! Love my neighborhood, peace and quiet. Everyone is sooooo nice, always welcoming, why didn’t I find this place before.!

Everything has been exceptional since I have moved in. The staff if always willing to help in anyway that they can. They are also very friendly.

Great service from the ladies in the front office. My only suggestion would be to upgrade the treadmills in the workout room as they are super loud when you run on them. They also are very short so you can’t set your phone up to watch anything while using them. The TVs in the workout room do not seem to be connected to cable to get any signal. It would also be nice to have the mirrors full length since as soon as you sit on the floor in the exercise room or in the yoga room you cannot see your form. Just a few suggestions! Everything else has been great.

Things have improved as of late! No issues with neighbors, trash or parking. Maintenance always very quick to respond. They kept the pool open late this year which was nice.

I love my home here at Century Afton Ridge. It is well maintained and beautifully landscaped. It is peaceful and I feel incredibly safe here.

The apartment complex is in a great location! Good apt layout and updated feel. The leasing staff is very friendly and helpful! Overall good place to live.

Reply from Century Afton Ridge

Me and my buddy just moved in yesterday. Didn’t realize at first how much there was to do around here whether it’s shopping centers, restaurants or anything. Also I was very impressed with the apartment itself, very affordable.

Reply from Century Afton Ridge

It was painless, Nancy walked me through the whole process. And the home was very clean. The pool area was beautiful, the gym was very accessible and was very nice. Thank you all for your help. Kevin

Reply from Century Afton Ridge

Very quiet place to live in. Love having stores, bank, gas stations and much more so near by. I'm so happy to have made this choice instead of another community. Theses apartments are larger than other I had seen.

Reply from Century Afton Ridge

Friendly environment in the apartment complex. They also have helpful ownership, when I had an issue with my tv not working. They immediately responded to my concern and corrected within a timely manner

Reply from Century Afton Ridge

We have enjoyed our time here. The office and maintenance staff are super helpful and kind. The location is excellent and the neighborhood is clean!,

Reply from Century Afton Ridge

2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Additional nutritional and allergen information available upon request or by visiting wingstop.com/nutrition and wingstop.com/allergens.