Century Ariva

4.2

4.2

Jennifer
Nice place to live. Feel safe and love how the maintenance team does a great job taking care of issues in a timely manner. Enjoy the amenities that is provided.
Gerard
Things are starting to get better around here and the 3 stars are for the effort put in for that change. I would like to see the apartment hallways be cleaned up from both trash and stains to help raise my score.
Verified Resident
I am enjoying being a resident of this community. The amenities are convenient. The landscape is pretty. Staff is helpful. Gates are still not working but that’s okay.
Frederick
2 months ago
When we first moved in was awesome! But even since they changed management the policies changed and it seems like they let anyone move in here now! My neighbor up stairs is loud and obnoxious and they are dropping stuff on the floor, sounds like weights or something! Our apartment is 5450 apartment 203 and they keep playing their loud music so loud that I’m sure the other tenants can hear as well, should I call the police or go to the office to report it.
Tiffany
3 months ago
The office staff are friendly and responsive. The noise level is more than I anticipated. The interior of the apartments are nice. The Maintance could be improved by keeping the community areas clean.
Leonard
3 months ago
Quiet, well maintained and a great community. I love the neighbors and community events. The food trucks have been added bonus for residents.
Leroy
3 months ago
Amazing always there for when u need someone thankful for the experience I have receive so far thank you thank you thank you so much for everything
Natalia
4 months ago
Friendly community and also very relaxing area. I enjoy our amenities offered. Beautiful pool and grilling area to relax with family. The community also has a good gym area and beautiful trails to walk around to enjoy scenery
Christine
4 months ago
Century Ariva is a great place to live. It has great ammenities and great service towards their community. I enjoy the peacedul area in which is located.
Michele
4 months ago
I’m very happy here! I have lived here for about 1 year and I like the property very much. The staff is very helpful, the grounds are kept up pretty well and it’s a quiet area to live in. I would say that my experience here is very good!