Century Ariva

4.3

4.3

Sharon
•Very difficult to contact office personnel! •Phone calls and emails are rarely answered! •Work orders or recommendation comments are often ignored…the only reason I ever submit anything is because I want this place to look like it should to match up to the exorbitant rent I pay. •The gates are always open, sometimes for a week or more! Where’s our safe environment?! •Hallways are never blown or swept. •I would like commend Darrell, one of our Maintenance employees, is outstanding, always very personable and ready to solve problems..
Adison
Since day one, our dryer has not worked properly. It has been replaced twice, the line cleaned out, and several work orders to check it and it STILL does not work. We are extremely frustrated and should be compensated for our issue with the dryer because WE have been paying for this issue in our electric bill. Aside from that we have had several issues like our kitchen faucet not working properly and being replaced with a USED faucet that also does not work, and our microwave not working properly. Our AC has had to be fixed twice, the pool and hot tub were closed for maintenance for most of the summer, the fitness center has several non-working things, the community gates are always open or not working so why do we pay to live in a gated community? Our balcony screens have yet to be re-sealed even though painting ended over a month ago. With two work orders, it has been ignored. We will not be renewing our lease if they want to charge “Luxury” prices for a not-at-all luxury apartments.
Madeline
There list a ton of amenities here but they hardly ever work. We have a hot tub and it has been working for a total of a week since we moved here and is currently not working. The pool was green for a month during the hottest part of the summer. There is a fire pit at the pool area that does not work. The pool bathrooms are never clean and do not have hand soap. The clubhouse bathrooms do not have soap. Both of the grills near the pool have never worked, and the grills between each building are in disrepair. The community coffee machine in the clubhouse started working two weeks ago (everything is watery) The gates to the community are always broken and there are holes all over the perimeter fence. Our air conditioning unit has shut off multiple times since we moved in. We have brought these concerns to management but these issues still persist and it doesn’t seem like they are taking the time to resolve them. We pay “luxury” prices for the “luxury” amenities and safety
Tiffany
Beautiful, modern, apartment complex. Very friendly and helpful staff. The pool area is gorgeous and clean. Nice fitness center. Property is well maintained.
Leisha
I've been a resident since the complex opened. Very satified, Location is great, transition from Ariva to Century Ariva went well. Staff very friendly
Zachery
I love this community! Very clean and quiet. I love how everything is so close to the community! I moved in about a year ago and I've loved living here ever since!
Tracy
This is a very nice place to live. It is in a great location. I have not experienced any problems. The staff has been helpful when I have spoken with them.
Patricia
Had been a good experience. Some items ( community wise) needed updated or maintenance, however, they are now really doing a good job at completing these. Hope the updating continues. Rent did go up significantly, but if see improvements, it’s easier to understand.
Natalia
All my neighbors are friendly, the community has a great atmosphere, very calm. Any experience I’ve had with maintenance they were always helpful and professional.
Verified Resident
It sucks that we can no longer use the big open soccer field because no one CUTS the grass for months now. I would love to utilize it. It’s a real bummer