Century at the Ballpark

4.3

4.3

Delvicco
My experience has been a great because I have a nice comfortable place to lay my head. I am grateful for the staff and this community. I hope to continue living in this wonderful environment. I am happy to be here.

Dayana
Hi I just move in. The apartment is great. So far so good I’m having a great experience. I had a great experience with maintenance they came right away. It’s quiet and I’m located by everything. 👍

Stephanie
I love it here! New management and its wonderful! Maintenance staff is superb, office staff great, neighborhood is prime location, quiet neighborhood, friendly atmosphere, good parking, awesome Amazon hub, gym needs updating but has essentials. Overall good place to live.

Kedre
I like living here. It is very quiet and next to everything you need. The new maintenance team is on point and comes in a timely manner. I am going on my third year here at the Century Ballpark.

Eurybel
about 2 months ago
Hello, I am very happy that the old administrator is no longer here, since I have been living here for 7 years and it went very badly with her, she is a racist, she treats me very badly several times, since I have been in this country no one has ever told me I was treated so badly, I felt discrimination for not speaking English well. It's good that she's gone.

Nicole
2 months ago
I really enjoy my new home. Emily was very nice. Our move in was pleasant and I’m really happy that I chose Century at Ballpark as a new home.

Marcia
3 months ago
Great community, friendly staff, staff goes beyond to help you. Love the diversity of the community. Once I settle in I look forward to enjoy all the amenities.

Janyna
3 months ago
Loving,clean,quite, nobody bothers anyone, everyone appears respectful, the managers respond quickly an very understanding an helpful !!! Diffidently recommended

Elizabeth
3 months ago
Thes bed place to live in family with my kids is a place pet friendly is wonderful, the personal of administracion the are very nice, they always solve my problems as soon as possible and answer my emails at the same time

Dalaysia
3 months ago
Love Jose the maintenance man !!! He is the best . This will be my second year here and so far so good ! Love the area as well . Everything is near