I love Century at the Ballpark! It is a beautiful and safe atmosphere with amazing staff! Everything has run smoothly since my roommate and I moved in.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

The community seems very quiet and homey. I like were my apartment is located, and I am looking forward to enjoying the quiet evenings after work.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Excellent services, helpful staff, beautiful view, spacious parking, clean surroundings, wonderful neighborhood, cooperative mangement and great location!

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I love it here! The pool is very nice and the office staff is as well. If there is anything you need there is always prompt maintenance service and the trash service is convenient.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

A few errors moving in. However, I will consider everyone to check out century at the ballpark apartments. The area is nice & the grounds are well kept. It's been wonderful living in this clean environment.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I really enjoy living at the Century at the Ballpark. They offer great amenities and it's a very quiet community. Only concern is residents parking in unauthorized places and limited parking spaces close to your building. Other than that, I would highly recommend Century at the Ballpark to others.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

There was a major issue the day I was supposed to move in and the Mgr. Tanya and Maintenance Glen took immediate actions and got the issue resolved that day.....great job Tanya and Glen.....I do appreciate it!!!

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I originally went to look at The Overlook but did not like the layout. As I was driving back to my old residence, I pass by Century At The Ballpark and decide to check it out. From there Tanya made it much easier! She showed me the layouts, the price cost, and was genuinely nice through out the whole process! She’s made living here a great decision!

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Very quiet good place to live nice communities perfect location for kids & family Apt complex is very well taking care for residents The staff are very welcome

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

It’s OK for the most part. The walkways and staircase could be pressure washed more often and the leasing office staff are not very friendly.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Very nice units. The staff seems a bit overwhelmed at times and it can be difficult to get responses from them. The location simply cannot be beat.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I haven’t lived here for very long, but the staff has been very helpful and the facilities are amazing. Great location for Lawrenceville, 5 minutes from the Mall of Georgia. So far, a great place to live!

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

We haven’t had any problems so far! We have been here about a month now. My only recommendation would be for the leasing office to work in responding to emails quicker. We usually wait about 3 days for a response or just end up going into the leasing office because it’s quicker. Other than that, everything has been great and we love our apartment!

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Community needs to have events that engages the residents and form committees to help keep our community safe. New leasing company seems to be looking to better the community.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

We Love our Apartment. Is clean and well maintained. the Maintenance staff is quick and knowledgable and we love that our trash gets picked up from our front door.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

My experience at Century has been really good. The staff at the office is very nice. The maintenance team responds to request quickly, and management communicates often via email.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Century has been a great experience so far. I love the location of my apartment within the complex, and love where the complex is located within the community. Very nice staff, however slow to respond if at all, but will take the time needed to go find out an answer for you. Just may have to send a follow up email or phone call to hear back. Maintenance is quick and explains everything thoroughly where you understand what they are doing and have confidence that they know what they are doing. Overall, great experience, great location, and informative staff all around.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I think 1st communities Is good company and I have a lot of faith in them durin this transition. This is a new beginning for us all and I am optimistic about the future.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

So far so good. We’ve been here since February and we haven’t had any problems. The staff has been quick to respond to any issues and all in all we are happy here.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

It could be better. I love my apartment, but parking has become an issue and I work 9 to 6 so the leasing office is always closed when I want to get my packages

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I have been here for only a week. The property is good and safe. I see some miscommunication within the management and their staff, which I hope gets resolved as it creates issues for the residents.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I love it and I will refer my friends here . I think they are few renovations to be made like the carpets , and dish washers . We need more grills by the pool also

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Great please to stay , very quite and a great place to call home , the only thing I wish you all had was a park for my kids. It’s cool to have a doggy park but it would be even better to have a park for the kids .

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I enjoy the location and cost of living here. I am five minutes from work and it’s easy to tell people where to find me. I love the view because I can see the backfield from my balcony. I also love the fact that it’s quiet. I feel like the rent is not exactly cheap but reasonable. I don’t like some of the new changes I see. :(

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Excelente atención muy buenas instalaciones y sobre todo seguridad en el complejo nos sentimos seguros en vivir aquí lo recomendaría 100% gr