They have lived up to their goal and thats very good. The garbage disposal need improvement, not aways clean, landscape is well groom, updates need to be re evaluated again, personally i would recommend Century at Ballpark to my neighbors and quietness is a plus. Kay Stokes

Great place to live with nice pool and gym to workout at. It’s has nice place to grill next to the pool. We now have valet trash so they pick it up from our front door.

I feel the new staff is trying to do new things, that makes me proud to live here again!, so now I will refer people to live here again! Thank you

Parking use to be great but now it is much more challenging to find a spot. The occupancy rate has gone up so now parking is not great especially late at night

I love living here. It’s location is great! We can walk to the Gwinnett Stripers which is fun! It is a smaller community than most, so it’s always clean, quiet, and well kept. I’ve never had any issues with anything.

I’ve been here over a month and absolutely love it. It feels safe, everyone is friendly and it’s clean. Only thing that could be improved on is the pest control. Other than that love!

Very happy with living in the community no problems so far, resident for 3 years now I would recommend to any body else looking for a good place to live

I like my apartment layout and enjoy the location relative to the LTC facility my wife resides at and the church (North Metro) that I am attending

The property I have been living at for nearly 2 years was recently purchased by Century. I was originally very happy with the management of the prior company. Not much has changed, though Century seems to notify people of changes pretty abruptly. Overall I like this complex, it's mostly quiet, the management seems to have a good system for addressing issues, and they've implemented valet trash.

Trash bag still hanging from apartment above mine. It’s been three months now. I have put in a work order, emailed the office, and spoken to someone in person. Looks horrible from the parking lot.

I moved in this past November and is having an overall great experience. The staff and residents have both been friendly and respectful! Would love some new pool chairs though :)

I love the new trash service provided. I love being able to sit out on my nice deck in the afternoons. Everyone who works there is very nice and helpful.

Love living here! The management team is awesome! We have lived here for over a year and haven't been disappointed yet. The apartments are spacious and the community is very inviting.

Great place. My kids enjoy the neighborhood. Safe convenient to the mall. Love the valet trash. Amber that works in the office is the sweetest person.

The best apartment complex in the gwinnett County. Very comfortable, nice pool y the excelent service from leasing office. I have lived here for almost 3 years

Things have been good here since the management/ownership changed. The complex is still being kept up and they have added valet trash, which is great. There wasn’t too much disturbance (paperwork, how to pay rent, etc) with the transition- so that was nice.

Community looks nicer; To soon to tell about Managment, Maintenance and Team. Not to happy about the new valet trash service I believe it attracts more pets . Common areas like GYM and Pool are nice . Which they put also attention to the back areas such as dog pet and garden

Muy buena ubicación complex arreglado en buenas condiciones y mejoras constantes . Esperemos que la nueva administracion siga actuando asi..

Great place to live. Awesome staff. Good location near lots of shopping and restaurants. Near the interstate so easy traveling only thing bad is having to type 140 letters in the ...

Great place to say I feel very safe !!! My kids love getting in the pool , when you have a issue with your unit they fix it really fast without a fuss

It’s nice but been in apt for 3 yrs and want new carpet and paint. Love the community and new management! Would like more garbage pick up around the grounds

No pest control right now and they keep saying they will get one but we have bugs. Also put in a request to have something fixed almost 2 weeks ago and nothing has happened. I do love the complex though

very nice the complex the apartments are of very good quality the pools are in very. good conditions the office staff very friendly and professional

Great place and community!! Nice and quiet with great amenities. Close to everything for needs. Transition to different owners has been a smooth process.