I love my apartment and community. I always feel safe and welcomed by my neighbors. Wish the staff was a little bit more caring about their residents instead of telling me “there’s nothing we can do” with an air conditioning fix.

I AM a Big Fan of the Century @ the Ball Park Leasing Office Management Team. They Face and confront various challenges that lead to overall Community Enhancements. Tod, Lee, Tanya and Stephanie are a Phenomenal Team. Teamwork makes the Dream Work.

Quiet community! The additional fees to rent each month are ridiculous! There should be an upgrade to amenities anytime the amount of rent increases.

Ever since I moved here, I love how clean everything is including the valet trash. I've had some minor issues but the staff has been able to help right away.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I love the community which is surprisingly very quiet, and I appreciate the kindness that I have received many times from the leasing office team. The location is great too!

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I enjoy the fact that I live in a gated community which for the most part eliminates car break-ins and theft. I love my one bedroom apartment and love to walk around the complex every morning for exercise (my pedometer says that 3 times around the complex is a two mile walk).

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Century at the ballpark has Great service and clean community! The amenities are great such as the pool and walking trails. Great for familes!

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

It’s is a great place to live, I have been here since 2015, I like the new management team! They have made the complex more beautiful! The new color is beautiful!

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Awesome place, great people, way to expensive. Not enough parking. I have made a lot of friends. They do do a lot now with social events! Should have the pool room open till at least 10 and have it off limits to kids.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I love my residence it's an excellent' place for me. I feel safe I'm so proud to tell anyone where I live. The landscape is beautiful. I love the new paint job. The staff operate in such a professional manner. The maintenance crew does very good work. I LOVE THIS PLACE.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I’m excited to be in this community; I’m no living here still, Because I’m moving. But I know that my new apartment will be wonderful.Thanks

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

all very well, excellent service all problems solved as soon as possible, all clean areas, pool in excellent condition I like my apartment external areas

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Nice community with a lot of new upgrades. The management needs to do a better job of monitoring outside guests from using our amenities. I would recommend this community.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Price suddenly increased yet, the community has not gotten any better. Noise neighbor above is unbearable, breezeways always dirty, parking is a nightmare

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Amamos vivir en este complejo, cada día más bonito y funcional. La administración muy eficiente, siempre resuelven de inmediato. La piscina es genial

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

If you could keep residents from putting there trash outside the dumper. That makes the property looks bad. And the dog po,and too many many people at the pool people that don't live here.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Ripped pool chairs that were not fixed for almost the entire summer season. Trash valet service that I didn’t want in the first place and now have to pay the $25 fee when and if I renew the lease. Random fees on my bill that I’m not sure why we’re being charged $5.00 admin fee / $10.00 fixed water fee.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I really love living here!!! Great amazing staff!! And it’s nice and quiet here. Love that they do different resident events too! I can see the new owners really care about making a difference with their residents!

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Great installation all our requirements has been solved in record time , we don’t have any problem in this complex everything is fine, I like it

I love Century at the Ballpark! It is a beautiful and safe atmosphere with amazing staff! Everything has run smoothly since my roommate and I moved in.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

The community seems very quiet and homey. I like were my apartment is located, and I am looking forward to enjoying the quiet evenings after work.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

Excellent services, helpful staff, beautiful view, spacious parking, clean surroundings, wonderful neighborhood, cooperative mangement and great location!

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I love it here! The pool is very nice and the office staff is as well. If there is anything you need there is always prompt maintenance service and the trash service is convenient.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

A few errors moving in. However, I will consider everyone to check out century at the ballpark apartments. The area is nice & the grounds are well kept. It's been wonderful living in this clean environment.

Reply from Century at the Ballpark

I really enjoy living at the Century at the Ballpark. They offer great amenities and it's a very quiet community. Only concern is residents parking in unauthorized places and limited parking spaces close to your building. Other than that, I would highly recommend Century at the Ballpark to others.