We have just moved in and absolutely love the community. The whole process from start to finish was smooth and easy. Our apartment overlooks the pool and at night it’s so peaceful to just sit out on the balcony and listen to the fountains in the pool. I can tell we are really going to love it here.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

We’re loving it here so far! Staff and maintenance are excellent! Apartment Interior is beautiful as well as exterior! Gym is very spacious and accommodating! Can’t wait for the pool to open!

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

It is an incredible experience, because the location is one of the best things this complex has, it is clean and pleasant. It has been a good decision

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Great location. Parking lots have plenty of extra parking. Not over crowded. Quiet at night. Clean sidewalks and grass. Management’s very helpful and attentive. Love it here, no regrets.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Great living space. Good value. The only thing i would change is the staff attitude. They could be a little nicer and a bit more professional. overall, do not regret moving here though.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Friendly staff, great amenities, all around great service. I have been here for going on 2 years and I couldn't be happier. The location is great as well.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

The office staff is amazing especially Daniella! The complex is always kept clean and tidy. I love the multiple pet stations and the dog park.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Our experience here has been great so far! We enjoy the use of the exercise facility & the friendliness of the staff. We love that the apartment is in a central location for all things in Murfreesboro!

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Excellent maintenance staff. Great apartment layout with nice amenities. Noise level a little high in my building. Nothing else to report. Overall good experience.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Overpriced but nice apartments. Needs more/better amenities (updated park, etc). They like to throw parties and give away food for holidays and celebrations. Safe complex

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

I enjoy being so close to everything that I need -- family, work, and shopping. I feel relatively safe living in a gated community. The biggest issue that I have is the noise in my building. I have communicated my concerns and it has gotten better, however, they are still occasional occurrences. I think the office staff is wonderful. Whenever I've had an issue or concern, they work to resolve it.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

I enjoy the atmosphere of the community. I never feel like I'm in danger and I like how the maintenance staff always comes within a day or two of me posting an issue.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

I like living here. I like being able to walk around the community and feel safe enough to do so. Never noisy or loud, I like it here. Good job.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Great , fast , friendly customer service. The best community me and my family has lived in. The amenities are great at the apartment as well and would highly recommend.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Very friendly and respectful throughout the entire process . Very clean neighborhood and lot of amenities that come along with the neighborhood.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

I love your complex, it’s clean and really nice inside and out. There are a lot of things that you guys provide that we absolutely love like the dog park and the patio for each apartment. Stuff like this makes the price all the more worth it because we know that our furry friend is happy being able to have more options then laying around in the apt! Thank you!

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

It’s a good community. I usually keep to myself, but every time I speak to someone they are friendly. The staff is wonderful and lovely. I will most likely renew my lease.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Staff is nice and friendly. Very helpful in any situations. Very thorough. The process was quick and easy especially with me moving from out of state .

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

For this being my first apartment it has been great. Management has been super helpful and resourceful when needed. Maintenance is well kept. And the neighborhood is peaceful.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

I have been here for almost 2 years and I love it! They always respond to any issues which are very few. They are kind when I do have to deal with them. The apartment is great, very well insulated, nothing bad to say!!

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

It’s a middle point between 4-5, I would like to thank the staff on maintenance an management, everything is very good, just my enjoying neighbors, their are 8 in an apartment, that’s way too much, and their are very noisy!

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

I enjoy living a Century Autumn Wood. It is in a convenient location for myself and my children. The office staff is great and helps out anytime I reach out.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

The complex is very nice and well kept. The office personnel are very friendly. It’s been a great experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Moving from FL to TN was a lot of money and travel. When Kimberly was manager, she was nothing but helpful to accommodate and make my move-in process smooth. I love the poolside deck but wish they would use the fire pit thing more so we can sit out on chilly nights on the pool deck even after the pool itself closes. Daniela, the assistant manager is always so helpful and quick to get back to me with any concerns I have had. Aside from being on the first floor and hating that I’m not on a 2nd level or 3rd due to my large breed of dogs, I am going on 2 years next month of being a resident here and is the first community I have ever in my life renewed a lease; that says a lot considering I have been a renter for nearly 11 years. I one day want to buy a house but for now this is home. It’s overall quiet and feels safe and close to everything I need.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

While all problems were worked through, several issues with paperwork and condition of my apartment upon first arrival prevent me from giving a higher rating.