Century Autumn Wood

4.4

4.4

Cedric
All good experience, looking forward to my internet searches also, and get more pest control. More pest control, cause I have been killing insects since my return. Thanks again!

Kathy
about 2 months ago
I have been living here for 4 years and I still love it!! The property is well kept! The office staff and maintenance team are awesome!!!! 😁

Danielle
3 months ago
This community is still great!!! Nice place for animals... the staff is friendly understanding and helpful. It's a very open door policy. WE NEED A BETTER DOG PARK!!

Dennis
3 months ago
Hard to get ahold of, asked for rent invoice was told that would be fixed 2?3 months ago... still have to pull teeth to get how much rent is each month!

Stephen
4 months ago
Love the apartment complex. Wish that my unit had more storage and a garbage disposal. Management seems to be getting better. It seems like the pool is closed at least a day or two every week for a random reason.

Kathy
5 months ago
My neighbors upstairs just bumps all day long and night it’s annoying! I do like living here do they me wrong but I figured most people would have respect if they live above someone

Rubenia
1 star
It’s so sad how this community is getting worse with the newer management. I’ve been here going on 3 years and the last 2 year have been bad but these last 1 month has been the worst with all the new changes when I moved in I had 3 cars on my application and have had 3 cars since. They sent out email about 60 day ago that there was issues with parking and they would be issuing parking sticker I find it very unfair that I was forced to only have 2 cars on my lease now. To the point where I’m thinking about breaking my lease I can’t believe they didn’t want to work with me!!! Also the pool situation is awful before we could have birthday party at the pool but now are only allowed 2 guest making it not possible to celebrate a birthday party with close family. I don’t have but my daughter and her 4 kids that live near by this would mean I can only take 2 of the grand kids it wasn’t like that in the past it’s getting really stressful to live here !!!

Carolina
5 months ago
En estos momentos no puedo darle la calificación deseadas, ya que tenemos 2 dias sin aire acondicionado, y no le prestan atencion al problema , no le han dado preoridad al caso y tomando en cuenta que es epoca de verano y las temperaturas aon elevadas , y no son las mejores condiciones

Justice
5 months ago
I love where I stay it's my home away from home I plan to stay here until I find a Home or move out of state. The staff is sooo friendly and personable they interact with the community as well.

Jairo
6 months ago
A great apartment complex to live in! All of the amenities are great! They go from a gym to work out in anytime of the day you would like to, a nice pool for those hot summer days with areas to sit and relax and enjoy time with friends and family day or night, also a grill area with tvs for those Saturday and Sunday football days! They also have a personal car wash area so if you want to wash your car but don’t wanna wait in the lines at other car wash’s around town. They just got the parking areas restriped and seal coated and it looks great. Overall a 10/10 apartment complex with a little something for the whole family, and it’s in a convenient location here in Murfreesboro.