The customer service is excellent. They stayed in the phone with me the entire time I was submitting my application and continued to help through out the whole move in process. Awesome People!!

We have only been here two days, but so far we love it and have no complaints! We haven’t been able to enjoy the community yet because of getting settled, but the apartment itself is so nice.

Just in moved and still unpacking. However what we have seen so far is a quite community with amazing amenities and friendly staff that is quick and helpful. Love it so far!

Our move here has been amazing!! Nice and quiet complex. Very clean and well kept! We moved from out of state staff was great in answering any questions we had about before we moved.

Just moved in three days ago and we love our apartment. We are looking forward to meeting our neighbors and swimming in the beautiful pool.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

I like the property and amenities. The staff always answers my emails and questions and any work order is completed in reasonable time. They are friendly and get to know their residents which I appreciate.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

I’ve been living at Century Autumn Wood since April. I have also renewed my lease with them. I renewed because I love the atmosphere. The staff & residents are so nice. The staff is always willing to go above & beyond to make sure you’re taking care of. They keep us updated about everything. The apartments are very stylish as well as clean & quiet. My stay here has been nothing but pleasant.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Excellent complex, clean comfortable, nice amenities and great people at the Lessing office always ready to help. Amazing swimming pool. Very safety place.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Quiet complex and close to everything you need. Grounds are nice and clean and feel very safe living here.Always events going on and the pool is relaxing. A Starbucks machine would be awesome 😁

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

I have had an awesome experience so far. Staff are very kind, helpful, patient, and professional. They take an effort to know their residents. They are the best.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

I enjoy living here, the amenities are the best. The kitchen with an island and modern look is my favorite part off the unit. The neighborhood is in the most convenient location.The office staff have always been helpful to answer any of my questions.They are timely with any maintenance request.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

I really enjoy living at Century Autumn Wood. We’ve had nothing but good experiences. Other than the pool because closed several times this summer the amenities are always very well accessible and clean.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Great everything!!! Love the apartment and the installation, the staff is making a good job and we appreciate that thank you for everything.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Absolutely wonderful! The staff is so nice, they definitely made the moving process less painful. The community is wonderful and very clean.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Nice community, new, everything is in great condition, staff is friendly and helpful, beautiful exterior and interiors, beautiful pool with cool chairs

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

A little overpriced but very nice apartment and land. Maintenance is fastest, lots of amenities, secure place with resort-like pool. The fees are outrageous for trash pickup, parking lots lights fee and other nonsense... those do add up

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

So far so good only been a week but I like it. Everything has been just as they said it would be and the amenities are great. I would highly recommend

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Century Autumn Wood is a very nice community and everyone is very sweet in the office and very helpful always the apartments are very nice and clean well kept.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

We absolutely love living here at CAW. The community here is like family. I’ve lived in numerous apartment complexes and CAW is by far the best, from the friendly staff to the amenities. So glad to call CAW home!

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Noise is really a problem. You hear everything from doors shutting to conversations being held outside. Overall nice complex and safe environment.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

The breeze ways are terrible! It was supposed to be cleaned not to long ago and it looked like someone came with a water hose and just made everything wet. There’s spider webs growing all over the breeze ways (which I know you can’t control most) but at least come and clean them every once in a while. It’s bad when I had enough of it and I went out to sweep it off because I was tired of it getting in my house!

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

EXCELLENT ATTENTION AND VERY QUICKLY TO TAKE CARE OF EMERGENCIES AND REPAIRS, EXCELLENT SUPPORT. COMMON ENVIRONMENTS ILLUMINATED AND VERY NICE

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

I love it here. It’s an upgrade from where I was staying before. The staff is great. I love close to work now. The community is great everyone is so friendly

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

My family has lived here almost 2 years and we LOVE it! The apartment is modern and spacious. We upgraded to the SmartHome and it’s awesome! The amenities are great, the pool is amazing. Staff is kind and friendly, they even do a lot of resident appreciation events.

Reply from Century Autumn Wood

Just moved in but love the pool and the apartment. Wish I had a ceiling fan in the living room though. Moving in was very easy and was not in any way difficult. Office staff is very friendly.