Century Avenues

3.7

3.7

William
Everything has been great moving in besides the lack of communication with resident information and getting our mail keys. Other than that the staff has been helpful at all times of day.

David
Perfect place to move for me. It was just the right price and at just the right time. Close to where I work and close to stores I shop at frequently. The security makes me feel safe and that I can sleep at night knowing no one can get in. Although my balcony spot can't see much, it's still nice to sit out there and feel the air outside. Overall a really good place.

Brooklyn
Amazingggg, such a beautiful place to live, all the neighbors are so sweet, there’s the cutest dogs, i love how modern and up to date the place is, we just got some slow elevators

Samuel
Great place to live!!! Me and my family love the environment and the pool is awesome!!! My apartment is on the fourth floor and you get a beautiful view of the pond and the pool at night!!!

Wendy
Love it here! The reason for 4 stars not 5 REALLY REALLY REALLY myself along with many other tenants would Love to see and greatly Appreciate having Working Barbeques Along with working Pond Fountain, and working SPA/Jacuzzi.. Thank you

Carol
It feels like home. Except for the following: 1. The hallways, stairways, are not as clean as it use to be when I first moved here. 2. Some residents are still not picking up after their pets when they poop. 3. The apartments have not been pest treated in a while. 4. Some residents are smoking because you can smell it through the vents and that is frustrating. 5. The gates doesn't always lock/ close as they should.

Kylie
So many friendly neighbors! The community it beautiful and the best around lakeland. Everything is maintained nicely, and we love the location!

Sarah
about 2 months ago
The move in process was a little unorganized, but I don’t know if that’s normal or if it had to do with the hurricane and unforeseen circumstances.

Haylie
about 2 months ago
We are absolutely loving it here! A very clean and friendly neighborhood. It is always quiet and dog friendly. A huge plus is the doggy spa :)

Robert
about 2 months ago
I guess I’m gonna give it a three star because my refrigerator still freezes the food when we put it in there… And I haven’t yet been able to get a work order entered to get that fixed for the second time and my rent was raised $250 which is absolutely ludicrous!