Century Avenues

3.7

3.7

Verified Resident
1 day ago
Couldn’t have chosen a better place to live! This place is so welcoming and refreshing, I especially enjoy the wonderful views this place offers!
Shannon
Just moved in yesterday. Everyone was very nice. Unfortunately our apartment was dirty when we got in and the spa isn't working. Hoping that changes soon as that was a major component of why we chose to move in.
Sigrid
Love everything about living here. The amenities are wonderful, the pool area is beautiful, the complex and building is very clean. Beautiful apartments with great floorplans. Great gated community and great location!
Lauren
I have really enjoyed being a part of this community there is great people and great fitness! I bring my dog everywhere with me and he is so welcome! Grateful for this place
Curtis
Living at century avenues is an overall good experience. It’s very quiet in the buildings and the gym and pool are nice! The gate trouble they were having seems to be resolved.
Cindy
Rental rates need to severely improve. Lately residents have been breaking the pool rules often by having children unattended rough housing, jumping and running with no regard for the rules.
Kaitlyn
My experience being here has been since May 2. The leasing office is super helpful, apartments are really well lit and spacious. Amenities are super convenient as well! Loving it so far!
Gabrielle
The most problems I have are with the residents. The neighbors upstairs screaming at eachother almost every night, the kids running down the hallways knocking on everyone's door, stuff like that.
Maria
1 star
I have been locked out of my building not once but twice, ,and never received a noticed of pin change. I simply waited until somone came out of the building. My white electric key has never once worked another disappointment.
Erica
The community is getting better. Some residents still have problems with other residents. But the management is getting better at building up the community again.