Century Bartram Park

4.1

4.1

John
1 star
I like the complex, but the overhang on my balcony has been falling apart since the day I moved in. It took several months to get my refrigerator to stop defrosting an leaking water. I don’t understand I’ve had these problems an my rent was still went up by $125 a month. That’s pretty heartless not everyone can afford an increase like that, for an Apt that’s not worth that much.
Verified Resident
Love living here, Office staff are always ready to help, Cristina and Katy are awesome! Very quiet spot I have, and breathtaking view of the fountains and pond!
Emily
Excellent. Love the staff, easy to co.e home and relax after a long work week. The grounds are always kept nice and the dogs are friendly and well mannered.
Shannon
Only problem we have ever had is the loud people upstairs but it’s apartment so nothing unexpected. The staff are very friendly as most of the neighbors.
Carlye
It’s great! Everyone is very friendly! I have great neighbors. The Annemeties are clean and nice. They keep it clean. I would definitely recommend anyone staying here
Praveenkumar
Good maintenance and infrastructure, pool gate is not opening, rent is bit high. Some reductions has to be given during renewal. Some indoor play area needed like table tennis court etc. Thanks
Sheri
The management team is improving with communication which is very helpful. The complex itself is nice and no complaints there. Very glad to see the improvements
Alan
Great place to live. Area continues to grow and traffic gets worse but it’s still a great place to live. After 7 years we continue us to be happy living here.
Haillie
Great administration, considerate and helpful. Maintenance answers quickly, and the location is so perfect! Close to Everything, school's, supermarket, stores, hospitals, Drs, etc
Jessica
about 2 months ago
It's been awesome living here and how quite it is. It's awesome when you need something fix and it gets fixes right away the same day. I have had no problem here and I been living here for about 8 years now.