Century Belmont Station

4.3

4.3

Kiersten
about 13 hours ago
Great place to live! The leasing staff are very kind and quick to offer help! I would highly recommend living in this complex if you are looking for a place.
Stephanie
Everyone so helpful. The area so beautiful. I love the dog park. I can’t wait to visit the gym. Also the different themes they’ve are really cool
Gabrielle
Very clean and nice. Pool needs to be opened longer. Not enough parking though. People park where they shouldn’t and it messes up everyone else’s parking. Maybe we could also have more events, like pool parties or something.
Mariah
The apartment staff are friendly and the apartments are super clean. The pool area is very nice and the gym is clean. My neighbors are also friendly, I have no complaints.
Lesley
Beautiful community. But, it needs to have the sprinklers on, mulch around ALL plants. And in the fall have dead plants and trees replaced. Grounds need to be kept free of trash on lawn and poop cans daily. It’s nice to have valet trash pick up at the door. And I feel safe here.
Skyler
My experience has been great! Move in was super easy and Dustin was great. The only thing I can complain about is paying rent. We live in a 3 bedroom as 3 girls who are roommates living together and not a family. It’s difficult at times to pay rent separately before the 25th. It would be easier if we could all pay with our individual cards on the first of the month. Sometimes, we don’t get paid until the 31st and we can’t Venmo and transfer to one bank account in time without using extra fees which has been difficult. Although, I understand that this not a college campus and, rather, a family community with most residents who are families with only 1 account or credit card. Other than that, the staff has been outstanding and very understanding. The complex as a whole has exceeded our expectations.
Cynthia
The landscaping is well done. I enjoy the variety of trees. I can see weeping willow, red bud, and magnolia trees from my windows. There are also groupings of evergreens that look particularly majestic in the winter covered in snow.
Tess
The apartment itself is great. I lived here when it was owned by Hagen and LOVED it. Amazing staff, they were always cleaning the grounds, very involved with giveaways, kid activities, breakfast in the clubhouse every Friday, and even a stocked clean clubhouse. With the new management, it’s so dirty. Trash everywhere, ridiculous pool hours, I’ve been hung up on, a door slammed in my face (during COVID) and now a valet trash thing I’m forced to pay for without warning. The building is great, but I wouldn’t choose to live here with the new management. We look forward to leaving when our time here is up.
James
Everything have been great aside from the pool being closed super early every day. The grounds have been well maintained, but the trash pick up has been very inconsistent.
Traci
Crystal was amazing and prompt. We had an answer right away, paperwork was completed quickly, and everyone else was super friendly and accommodating.