I really like the size and cleanliness of the inside of my apartment. I don’t like that the pool isn’t open and some places are not well lit outside. Like the side stairway at building 4. I think it’s a major fall hazard because the stairs aren’t lit. Some of the hall lights are out in building 4 as well.

Reply from Century Capital City

I love living here! Beautiful renovated apartment, perfect location and great amenities! The staff are so nice and extremely helpful as well!

Reply from Century Capital City

Like the neighbors and very good communication. Just very hard to get my call answered, I need to walk in to ask for questions. But everything else are good.

Reply from Century Capital City

This apartment complex is definitely one of the more high end living quarters in Tallahassee. You feel like you love in a resort from south Florida. Maintenance is timely and parking is great. Pool is down a lot but other than that, best place I’ve lived this far.

Reply from Century Capital City

This is the nicest place I’ve ever lived! There are awesome amenities and it’s not loud at night. The location is perfect because it’s so close to my job. Close enough to nightlife but not close enough for it to deal with all the bustle and noise from it.

Reply from Century Capital City

I have really enjoyed my experience so far. I love all of the new updates. I enjoy the staff. I really like the new amazon feature, makes it easy to pick up packages.

Reply from Century Capital City

I really enjoy living at Century Capital City! Everyone in the office is very sweet and my sister and I love the home we have made here over the past couple years.

Reply from Century Capital City

The experience has been fine. I don't like having to put out and bring in my trashcan everyday as it brings flies and other bugs into the unit.

Reply from Century Capital City

My family loves living at Century Capital City. The pool is our favorite amenity but the clubhouse is a close second! The office staff is always very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Century Capital City

This apartment community is awesome. Nice look, professional management and quick turnaround on service requests are the key driving factors to attract residents to continue their stay. I would love to continue staying here.

Reply from Century Capital City

I am staying in this apartment for last 4 years. So far my experience is really great. This is definitely the best apartment in Tallahassee. I would love to continue staying here.

Reply from Century Capital City

Great location and amenities. Would like to have better equipment in gym. Wish my motorcycle and my sisters mobility scooter would trigger exit gate to open.

Reply from Century Capital City

I have been here for about 3 months and I have no complaints so far. I would recommend to a family or friend. I love the activities like Easter egg hunt and summer time kick off barbque. I have enjoy the gym, pool, and hammock so far. The staff is friendly and responsive when issues arise.

Reply from Century Capital City

Great place. Ups and downs like all places. Needs a good paint job. Management great. Complex amenities are good. Great location being close to everything

Reply from Century Capital City

Upon move in, I was worried as there had been a few issues in which my payments were lost and a particular staff had an awful attitude. But, since living here over the last year, I have had little to no issues. In a 1/1 townhome, the bed area is a little smaller than I would like, but everything else has been great! Maintenance requests are completed in reasonable time, resident activities are nice, and the amenities are great. I have never felt unsafe while living here, which is a HUGE plus.

Reply from Century Capital City

My family and I are very happy to live here it’s a nice place I love our clubhouse, pool, gym, and walk side, also the staff is very friendly and helpful that’s very important to us

Reply from Century Capital City

Nice place , we feel at home averey time , clean , good people :-) The club house it’s nice, =•Pool, gym, apartments it’s good conditions thanks

Reply from Century Capital City

We have lived here for a year and love the community. The office staff is super helpful and the residents are very nice. The amenities are super too. We will stay!

Reply from Century Capital City

It's been extremely pleasant so far. Quick move in and whenever there is an issue, the mechanics fix it immediately. Quiet and very clean. Love the valet trash service!

Reply from Century Capital City

We love living here. We Wish the valet trash wasn’t a requirement. Everything is very nice and spacious. The pool/ has been closed or broken almost the entire time we have lived here. Staff is very nice and friendly. Overall a very comfortable, safe place to live.

Reply from Century Capital City

my family and I love it because the area is very safe and quiet, my children enjoy the pool and the green areas. our apartment is amazing spacious and cozy without a doubt is our best option

Reply from Century Capital City

Peaceful living and convenient top notch amenities. The maintenance staff and very helpful and knowledgeable about repairs that are needed.

Reply from Century Capital City

The community is a great fit for me and my needs. It is always clean, staff are always attentive and helpful and it always feels safe here. I very much enjoy living here.

Reply from Century Capital City

This place is such a joy to love in. I am going on my second year and my roommates and I will probably just grow old here. Staff is such a joy!

Reply from Century Capital City

The community is beautiful. One of the things I don't like is how full the gym is. Also the red bands are not enforced. Someone needs to enforce the rules.