Century Capital City

4.3

4.3

Great place to live for singles and families. This place is very dog friendly with two dog parks available. The amenities are is good condition and the common area clubhouse is very nice
This is the best housing experience I have had in Tallahassee in 5 years. The amenities and apartment are usually well kept and the community is friendly
I do enjoy living here. It takes longer than necessary to get repairs. The sprinkler outside the dog park has been leaking for 3+ months now. It has yet to be fixed. Some residents don't take pet ownership seriously. They don't pick up after their pets. The location is great - very central. The apartment is quiet and nice looking. I'm happy to live here.
Love love love living at Century Capital City! It’s close to literally everything! The price for the space you get is very affordable and the property has gorgeous amenities!
Many of the promised amenities are non-functional or limited for seemingly no reason. The entrance gates are left open all night (what is the point of having gates at all then?). Access to the pool is limited after 6pm by the keys being rendered non-functional, when the posted hours are from dawn to dusk. The entrance to the pool that is closest to the housing is permanently locked, with no obvious reason. This forces residents to walk all the way around to access the pool. The gate to access to the deck outside of the clubhouse (where there are deck chairs and ping-pong tables) is locked, again for seemingly no reason. The clubhouse itself is only accessible during leasing office business hours. Much of the equipment in the gym is broken. Two of the four treadmills are unavailable, supposedly for COVID reasons. However, they way the treadmills are set up so that two users are forced to run side-by-side, making any social distancing impossible.
I have been living here for almost 2 months now and it has been such a great experience. The transition was so easy. My dog and I both love it here!
I love the amenities here, everything is clean. The community is quiet and there’s always parking which is nice. The only thing that I don’t like is how dodgy the service is out here, you basically have to be in WiFi all the time
Office staff is quite good. The leasing manager tries to right any circumstances quickly. I enjoy living here amd anyone who visits remarks on landscaping and pool especially.
CCC continues to get 5 out of 5 stars from me. I wouldn't want to live anyplace else. I recently reviewed several complexes in this area with my relative so I know what's out there. This complex is beautiful (not the "newest" but by far the "prettiest") with its well kept-grounds, beautiful street lights that make for a very pleasant evening stroll for me and my life partner (Roxy, 3 lbs. Maltese), and the swimming pool that I visit year-round every Saturday morning from 9-Noon. I've been here so long (10/01/2015), the management team (office staff and maintenance crew) treat me like family. They did, and continue to do, an awesome job of keeping us residents safe during this very trying time in every one's life. They stay current with whatever is required to maintain a safe apartment complex environment and make adjustments as needed, which sometimes may make things inconvenient for us, but are necessary. So, CCC, I look forward to starting another year with y'all!
I have only been a resident for a month here at CCC, but so far my spouse and I LOVE it here. This is the best apartment/apartment complex we have ever stayed in. The units are so spacious and well-maintained, residents are nice, and the complex itself is well-kept up. Daina specifically in management was such a pleasure to work with when signing our lease. Again, we love it here!