Century Capital City

4.3

4.3

Siolly
1 day ago
Desde que estoy viviendo aquí me siento en mi hogar mi casa es muy Tranquilo y súper genial!!! Tiene todos los servicios que necesita una comunidad en perfectas condiciones

Verified Resident
One of my favorite things about CCC is the gym! It has great equipment, there is something for everyone in there! The amenities here are pretty good! The only thing is I wish the hot tub was working, it’s never hot!

Danielle
I love living here! The best value for what you get in Tallahassee hands down! I love how much they care for their residents opinions and how dog friendly they are.

Quiana
Going into my third year here almost. I am sad we lost some of our family but we gained someone new. It is always a pleasure to see their faces around the complex.

Olivia
Overall great place to live! Besides the typical thin walls and some occasional loud neighbors, the complex itself is nice, comfortable, and well-kept.

Elizabeth
Best leasing staff in all of Tallahassee! I had a great experience living there. Love the yummy free coffee machine in the clubhouse and the amenities, too.

Verified Resident
I enjoy the holiday events put on by the staff and the food truck offerings. Valet service has been a bit unreliable, and sometimes I wake up to trash strewn all over the parking lot.

Lakisha
I love the area we live in. Some of the amenities we wish were fixed but we can't use the hot tub it's been awhile since it has been out of use. Other people access amenities who don't live here and it's pointless to have a courtesy officer who never returns calls or attempts to address issues. I loved it when I first moved here but not so much now. Need better gate security..maybe have an actual gate guard who can monitor traffic

Marilyn
There is nothing to say bad about this complexx. Best in Tallahassee with amenities, help, maintenance and leasing office. I am in my 8th year. That says it all.

Takeira
about 2 months ago
I’ve never had an issue that was left unhandled. The smallest tasks are responded to very quickly. The office staff are very professional and caring. I enjoy everything about Century Capital City!!!