Century Capital City

All the staff and employees are lovely and diligent. During the difficult situations 2020 has presented, I see all the employees of my complex doing their very best to make sure all residents have the best possible experience.
Moving during corona has been weird but the staff here has made it super easy ! I’m very pleased with the community and the apartment itself!
Just finishing moving from one apartment to another in this same complex and the staff and management made it so easy and smooth. The first one was perfect but were looking for an apartment with no carpet in the living area and they had units to choose from. Even with everything going on they were very informative and helpful! Both the Utah and the Moscow have sooo much space and storage!!
I love living at Century Capital City! The staff is friendly and supportive and the neighbors are kind and considerate. I love how dog friendly the neighborhood is. I wish the community gate was closed during all hours of the day, but I still feel safe and the property is well taken care of.
I’m a new resident and in the midst of a pandemic and social distancing guidelines in place, Naomi made me feel welcome, answered my questions, and followed up to make sure I had what I need in this unique situation
This place is a great start out place for me . From the staff, to the amenities, to the units. I am stoked about living here. Can’t wait for everything to open back up and meet new people. Place is pretty quiet.
Overall the community experience has been awesome. The maintenance staff always comes and gets the job done within 24 hours of your request. It’s also a safe neighborhood / community. Only issue is the noise from surrounding neighbors.
Staff was great. Small plumbing issue on the first day but maintenance had it taken care of within 15 minutes. Only issue was the upstairs neighbor that was drilling and doing some kind of hammering/sawing at 11 at night.
Ive been here for three years. The best complex in tallahassee. Everything is taken care of quickly and professionally. The amenities are top notch.
The apartments are really clean and the valet trash is such a great feature. The apartments are very spacious and the amenities at the complex ate really great.