Century Capital City

4.3

4.3

Rachel
The community is nice and quiet. The apartments are cared for and maintenance is very helpful and responsive when needed! The office staff is really great, too! I love that they have events and food trucks come on site for residents. I would have loved to rate 5 stars, but I wish they would update the gym equipment. You never know if it will be working or broken, and the treadmills and bikes are old/outdated. Also, the complex seems to have a fire ant problem; ant hills everywhere and can even be found pouring over and into the middle of sidewalks throughout the community. They are on the edges of the sand volleyball court, so I don’t know if I’m standing in fire ants or safe sand.
Wendy
The staff, specifically Dayna- is AMAZING! I want to give her 5 stars. She is so personal and attentive and tries so hard to make this experience as best as possible. I’m excited that I’m finally seeing some care for the property. I hope to see it follow through. I wish that you enforced the amenities more. Every night we can’t use the basketball court as there are SO many non residents in there. Our side gates don’t lock at the front. We have watched people park across the street and walk in. We also watch people tailgate every night as well. Several of us residents have called the after hours line to no prevail. We chose this place over another complex because of that specific amenity. It’s so sad we can’t use it at all anymore.
Verified Resident
Office staff is always very nice and doifn things for the community especially during the holidays. Maintenance is pretty quick. The commission decently clean.
Verified Resident
Can tell that office has staffing issues but they’re making the most of it. Maintenance is as responsive as possible under the circumstances.
Verified Resident
Still happy with living here, just wish they would wash the buildings, clean the stairs and spiderweb hanging everywhere. The staff in the office are great and always seems to do things for the community.
Lisa
I enjoy living here very much. The apartments are nice. The location is great. I am worried about my safety in certain areas. All of the lights are out at the mailbox hub (where packages are left). It is completely dark there. Many of the lights are out by my apartment. Strangers still play on our basketball courts. These things are safety issues. The staff is kind and friendly. I'm happy to live here.
Danielle
I love living here! If I knew anyone coming up to Tallahassee I would recommend this apartment complex again and again! I’ll be sad when I have to move!
Kierra
Love the apartment layout and the community! I recently moved from a 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom and it’s made all the difference. I love the added sunroom
Gary
Too much outside noise over the past few months. Used to be quiet neighborhood. Walls and floors are very thin. Appliances are very outdated.
Sandy
5 stars for trying to keep everything running smoothly with limited maintenance staff (where are all those people who can't find a job??). The Thanksgiving grab and snack event was a nice treat! I'm still enjoying walking the beautiful grounds while this nice warm weather allows. And still enjoying the pool on Saturday mornings: swimming and/or sitting and reading, depending on how warm it is on that day. CCC people keep yourselves safe through the holidays.