My family and I moved in about 1 week ago. It's been a great experience so far. We're looking forward to a great year with Century Capital. My children enjoy the basketball court and pool.

Lots of dead bugs and living roaches upon move-in made for a lackluster arrival. However, the quick response towards maintenance work orders is much appreciated. My fiancé is happy and I cannot wait to move in a few months.

Office staff Melissa and Dana are great! They are very helpful and professional! The complex is quiet. Some small improvements are needed but overall a great place to live.

Dana was awesome. As long as maintenance fixes the toilet issues of non stop running move in was easy. The only other suggestion is to have the phones answered more often.

Nice management and clean units. Amenities could be better and cleaner. I also suggest that the club house is better to keep it open after office working hours to let the residents have good time in the club.

I love living here so far! It has a peaceful Mediterranean vibe that is very relaxing. The apartment itself is wonderful with a bright white kitchen and extremely comfortable garden tub in the bathroom. I love how secluded I feel in my apartment and love the nature view. I am very happy that I chose to live here!

We love this apartment complex. It is clean, calm and relaxing. Our favorite spot is the pool and hot tub! We feel very fortunate to have very sweet and easy going neighbors. The staff at Century Capital City are doing a great job! I typically am unable to attend the social events but was surprised when the staff had breakfast treats ready for residents as they were leaving the complex at the gate to help us get our day started!

We just moved in last month, my roommates and I are starting new jobs. This is a wonderful complex. I’m so happy and we feel so safe here. I can’t wait Ron use the amenities and continue to get settled.

Just moved in and everything went smoothly. The office staff is great and very helpful. There were a few things that were not completed but they work efficiently.

Very nice. Nice community & clean. Everyone is so friendly. Great atmosphere. The staff is professional and take care of your needs the best they can.

The Property is kept neat & the office looks nice. Having a basketball court and a gym is an added bonus to go along with the Jacuzzi & dog park, the cherry on top for my dog and I.

It's pretty good. Stuff gets fixed when it needs to be, and the staff are nice. Gave us a whole pizza once that was cool. Oh and the pool is big.

There were some maintenance issues that needed to be addressed in the unit we moved into that will take some time to complete. The noise from the people above us is worse than any apartment we have lived in so far, but we will adjust. The pool is nice and the residents are friendly. The area is very convenient and I can get to just about anywhere in town in 10-15 minutes! While our unit is not what we expected when we signed a lease, the overall experience has been positive and the office staff are very friendly.

So far so good. Just moved in and the apartment is amazing as well as it was a quick and easy process to get into the apartment. We were trying to move in as soon as possible and they made it happen.

Reply from Century Capital City

I move in tomorrow but from what my roommate showed me it looks nice and it’s about 10 minutes from out job which is amazing! The rooms look very clean and the kitchen looks amazing! I’m just a little concerned with the closest space though.

Reply from Century Capital City

Staff is over the top good. Location to other areas of the city is perfect for short commutes. Maintenance submissions sometimes are really slow. Overall, great place to live.

Reply from Century Capital City

Everyone has been super welcoming and very helpful since we moved in! Our move-in experience has been made as easy as possible and the community employees have been eager to help in any way possible!

Reply from Century Capital City

Since moving in about a month ago, everything has been stellar. The front office staff is amazing, our unit was spotless upon move in and the neighborhood is clean with very friendly people. I have no complaints so far and am looking forward to getting acclimated to this community.

Reply from Century Capital City

I moved here from California without having seen the grounds. The front office staff made moving cross country so easy, and they instantly made me feel at home! The complex’s looks exactly like the pictures online, and some parts even look better in person! I’m looking forward to starting my new adventure here.

Reply from Century Capital City

Speed bumps are vicious iys going to cost me a new shocks no matter how slow you drive. Cut them down damn. Lots of street lights around the complex are out. No beer by the pool? Whats the point if you can't have a cold one. Neighbors upstairs leave piles of trash outside the door smells like a dump. Plus they fight like hell every night thumping and screaming. Hope a bullet don't come down from the ceiling. Other than that ok I guess. I could really just use a some sleep & a beer and a smoke by the pool.

Reply from Century Capital City

Very nice neighborhood that is quiet for the most part. Very family friendly. I feel that it is a very safe neighborhood. Extremely beautiful apartment. Maintenance needs a little work on response time, but other than that, I love it here!

Reply from Century Capital City

I moved into this apartment complex the end of January. So far I haven’t had any issues living here and may be considering a renewal of my lease.

Reply from Century Capital City

Leasing Staff is very very good. Residential amenities could be kept in better working order. Mainternance seems to be efficient however, don't stay in your employment very long and remaining personnel cannot do everything that is needed to accommodate the tenants. My apartment is very very nice and I still enjoy being here.

Reply from Century Capital City

Ive been here for almost three years and have thoroughly enjoyed it. No problems really.... amenities could use a little more watchful eye or even prosecution on trespassing but even this has gotten way better. Thank you for everything.

Reply from Century Capital City

Love this apartment complex. They are going through some changes and some goods ones and have some ways to go. The communicate all information which is very helpful