Century Capital City

4.4

4.4

Living in this community has been a great experience. The staff was very nice very helpful and very friendly. My family did get a chance to experience the pool but never got a chance to experience any other amenities. Other than that so far so good.
My experience has been great so far. Only one maintenance issue which was fixed promptly. Great location, quick ride to midtown and downtown restaurants
While some forms of assistance haven’t made sense to me, I’m still overall pleased with the office and management. I love this complex and it’s leasing office. I also enjoy my neighbors and the many amenities offered. :)
It’s a beautiful place to call home. Love that the staff respond quickly to complaints and concerns. The environment is clean. Beautiful buildings and enough parking space.
Really great experience overall! Everyone is really friendly and gets back to me really quickly. I wish the gym was open but besides that, I have no complaints.
I moved here a few months ago and I love being here. The apartment is really nice and I have more than enough space. The area around is really nice and I feel like I’m in a very safe location.
I like living here. My floor plan is beautiful. Maintenance is easy to get ahold of and the location is highly convenient. It’s a little pricey, but I was willing to deal with that for everything that I was getting in return.
Very pretty, cleaned, landscape maintained regularly, amazon hub lockers, great amenities, beautiful grill / bar area, wish the pool was open later so I could use it more often, nothing to complain about.
Comfortable and quiet apartment complex. They take good care of the landscaping. I wish maintenance requests are attended to faster or at least an update be given to the residents. I also wish the hallways of the buildings get cleaned with a blower or power-washed every so often.
Everything has been OK. COVID has put a damper on holding a lot of things on the property but the management has tried to make good with allowing access to things while still being safe and socially distant.