Century Clearbrook

4.5

4.5

Quiet, clean, wonderful community. We love how close we are go the school and highways. The pool is also well maintained, and is a great spot for families on the weekends.
Not what I expected but it's going ok overall. We regularly have things break, and we had a lot of problems when we moved in, but maintenance and the front office has been very helpful! Kylie is the best, and I am very thankful for her.
I love how well kept the grounds of the complex are maintained. I like the peace and quite. I also love the view from my balcony. And mostly importantly having a wash and dryer unit in the apartment makes life much easier for me.
I have always been Happy with my leasing experience here at Century Clearbrook! The area is Very nice,clean,and well kept,The poeple in my building are nice,and the rental office and maintenance staff are always there to address any concerns that i may have, Good place to live!
Our Century Clearbrook management hosted another resident wine and cheese get together this week! This is just one of the community get togethers they host through out the year!! What a great community I live in!! Thanks Century!!
I live in a one bed one bath and am so happy with the amount of space that I have. I also love how secluded it is from everything, makes it feel a lot safer. The only thing is the office is hard to get a hold of.
I really enjoy living in the century clearbrook community. As things get back to normal, there are a variety of offerings that are great for residents. It is in a great location in Frederick, the staff is amazing, and the apartments are beautiful. I would definitely recommend checking it out at least, or requesting availability to sign that lease!
Really enjoy our neighborhood and amenities. Everyone is friendly and respectful. Have truly enjoyed building a home here as a newly engaged couple.
The apartments grounds are beautiful and well manicured. Quick response for problems and repairs. The pool is well kept and the lifeguard keeps watch at all times. One of the best lifeguards I have ever encountered. The office staff is. very helpful.
Just renewed our lease because its awesome to live here! Very responsive management and maintenance team is top notch! Lush landscaping and impressive community upkeep.