I have lived here since October 2006 after retiring and downsizing. The location is perfect, the apartment layouts are the best in town, including the one bedrooms. Approximately three years ago Community bought the property and has upgraded and improved many things. I love the manager and the maintenance team who are always responsive quickly. It truly feels like a safe and lovely community. I love living here!

Reply from Century Clearbrook

Wonderful staff and great location. You can get everything you need year round. Very close to all basics of life. Wonderful neighbors who seem to really look out for each other.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

good. too many steps and had to talk to a lot of people. I hope my information will be secure. I like the fact that things are digital. be able to do stuff online is good.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

I definitely feel like this isn’t the worst apartment complex in the area . There are some things that could use some improvements but for the most part we have been happy .

Reply from Century Clearbrook

Its in a nice community and love the neighbourhood. The school is close by as walking distance and love the community park and pool. Staffs are nice and comes fix in the house quickly.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

Wonderful staff. Great maintenance. Really nice environment. Overall, a great place to live. The staff definitely goes above and beyond to make sure residents are happy.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

Great Place to live. Great management. Clean Society. Could've done away with the mandatory cable purchase in an increasingly stream driven world.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

Before we moved here we first lived in Leisure World in Silver Spring, Md. I loved it there but first my son moved in and then my mom. After 8 years, one of my neighbors turned us in to the HOA and we were "asked" to sell. We then moved to Frederick and chose Mountain Glen. A nightmare for 2 years. Then my son and I moved here. A blessing! It's beautiful and quiet. The apartment is amazing. We had a few hiccups with a noisy neighbor, but now it's fine. I actually thank God for this place every night!

Reply from Century Clearbrook

Good location. Good price. Good communication. Quick response times on maintenance needs. Neighbors can be a little noisy, but overall good experience so far.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

Kylie was super nice and very helpful when we moved in! We love our new apartment! It’s a great location and very easy access to 70. We love the high ceilings as well

Reply from Century Clearbrook

The unit I moved into was clean and didn't have any issues, I was surprised how big the shower/bath was. As far as my dog goes, he enjoys all the smells as I walk him around the neighborhood. For the most part it is a quiet neighborhood with mature residents.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

We love it here! The apartment and community area is great, along with a friendly staff & maintenance crew. I would recommend it to anyone!!

Reply from Century Clearbrook

I love living here! JD and Meredith are by far the best ! Very professional and very sweet. Always there to answer a question. I’ve been here about three years and it only gets better.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

Great experience with the tour, info from the leasing representatives, communication and helping with the lease step by step. I had a smooth move in overall.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

Very wonderful place to live. I love the way they are attentive and take care of their residents. I love the pool and the gym. It is really well taken care of.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

Staff are super friendly and always eager to accommodate or resolve your inquiries. The premises are always extremely clean and well manicured.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

Overall the complex is fine. I’m not a fan of taking months to search for an apartment that meets my monthly rent amount only to find out you’re paying for additional things you typically wouldn’t have as an expense and now the anticipated lower rent went up by $400. I don’t agree with mandatory cable especially since it went up in price since we moved in. I don’t agree with a mandatory trash valet especially when the dumpster is outside my window. I don’t agree with paying for everyone’s water instead of the water we consume. Those things have left a sour taste in my mouth.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

I like the apartment, however I do not like how the monthly rates changed upon moving in. On my physical move in day rates for my apartment dropped $200+ but I was stuck with my locked-in rate

Reply from Century Clearbrook

We absolutely love living here, great area and within walking distance to the park where the school is. We love love love the staff and generally an awesome place to continue growing our family. We love the cleanliness of the area as well and the parking is a plus ! Thanks CCA staff for all you do!

Reply from Century Clearbrook

"These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others

Reply from Century Clearbrook

Community is quite, the neighbors have been friendly. Couple things we found need some repair - once we turn in our move in sheet I am sure that they will be corrected as soon as possible.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

I love how well kept you keep the community. It’s always so clean. The dumpster is never overflowing. Also, maintenance is always prompt when a request is put in.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

We love how the maintenance work spontaneously and the environment are cleans and the pool is nice we also like how the people in office smiles

Reply from Century Clearbrook

Great community, awesome residents and maintenance is top notch! My wife and I have had little issues here. Between the caring office staff to the store responsive maintenance crew, (JD deserves a raise!) we've had an amazing experience here at Century Clearbrook.

Reply from Century Clearbrook

They have been very welcoming and I enjoy the neighborhood. The are is very quiet at night :) they give you ample time to renew your lease and make the renewal process very easy