Century Clearbrook

4.5

4.5

Margaret
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan you believe this is happening? - I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. - You got lint on your fuzz. - Ow! That's me! - Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. - Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house!

Kaitlyn
We love the community, it's always clean and well maintained. The neighbors are all friendly, including the furry kind. The staff are all friendly, helpful, and fast to respond!

Alena
The area is nice and safe. The rent is a pricey and continues to go up hundreds of dollars when you renew. I wouldn’t be moving if the price wouldn’t have gone up so much to renew

Verified Resident
It is a fairly good place to live. They really do try their best to accommodate. Love that each apartment has their own washer and dryer systems. The maintenance crew is pretty fast at getting back to you and fixing your needs. I really dislike that every room does NOT have lighting. Since my room is close to a stair well... lots of people get free shows since I have no lighting in my room minus a small lamp. So, I have to open the blinds to get light. As long as you don't mind strangers potentially seeing you naked.. you will be fine. You definitely get what you pay for. So don't expect luxury. But the people are nice. It does have a pool and a very small, but useful gym! Really close to lots of places. Location is pretty awesome!

Barbara
I love living here! I’ve lived here 16 years come October. The current staff, both management and maintenance, is Top notch!! The apartments are the best floor plans..open and airy. The grounds are kept immaculate and maintenance responds to service orders immediately. Again, they are the best!!

Katherine
Management raised the rents almost double with no actual upgrades to the units. Nice place and it felt safe. But pest control feels nonexistent.

Brandi
This is a place you would want to call home. All staff are so polite and professional. They really care about their residents comfort and quality of living. Beautiful community! The owners on the other hand only care about their bottom line unfortunately. They increased the rent so much that a lot of good solid tenants are moving out because now we are displaced. I feel so sorry for all the residents and families on fixed incomes. The owners greed has created such a tragedy for many tenants and they really couldn't care less. They won't even let the tenants negotiate to meet in the middle. For what we pay for a 3 bedroom we could rent a 3 bedroom townhouse with a garage for less! 2k for a 1 bedroom here and 2500 for some 2 bedrooms and even more for some 3 bedrooms. They won't even give us stainless steel appliances! We have the oldest white appliances and formica countertops for goodness sake. We have lived here for 2 years and so saddened we have to leave. ZERO LOYALTY!

Elizabeth
I’ve lived here almost 3 years. Staff is super nice, maintenance is always quick if you need anything. Also a super clean and well kept community.

Dulcia
Really like it here. Pretty area Just wish it was a little more affordable. Nice staff and responsive maintance for service. Hope I can continue to live here. Moving would be very sad.

Clifton
about 2 months ago
I loved living here but nothing was done about my noisy upstairs neighbors. Moving out was complicated, and they email WAY too much. Maintenance team is great, and amenities are nice. However it’s just average, and rent has drastically increased in one lease period.