Century Clearbrook

Neighbors are really nice. Walls are super thin so you hear everything but its expected being in an apartment. Management and maintenance is quick and reliable when you need something or have an issue. Forced to pay shared water, valet trash and cable regardless of you use it or not. Only wish for what we pay every month would be actual granite countertops in the apartment.
Lovely community. Office staff deals with any issues/concerns I bring to them in a timely matter. Very LGBT friendly. Tons of kids in the community. Crime is pretty low. It’s and older complex so there’s obviously age issues. And the walls are thin. But people are quite and respectful.
Sometimes we can hear the upstairs neighbors. A lot of our outlets don’t work. Wish the fridge was bigger. Love the open floor plan and the big room. For the guest bathroom we wish that the fan wasn’t connected to the light.
LOVE MY APARTMENT HOME & THE CLEARBROOK COMMUNITY. THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE. THE STAFF IS SUPERB. THIS IS THE PLACE TO LIVE FOREVER OR GREAT FOR TRANSITION LIVING TOO. YOU WILL LOVE IT!
Beautiful community. We'll kept. Amazing and fast service. Maintenence has been on top of things and the workers at the office are all very friendly and reliable.
Location is great. Employees have always been nice and Maintenance are pretty good to. The landscape is beautiful. Walls are pretty thick. The only thing that is worrisome is there isn’t designated smoking buildings so living next to a smoker isn’t great. And the recent fire caused by a smoker always makes me nervous. Pet friendly. Otherwise a great experience.
I enjoy leaving in the community it’s quiet and is keep clean there prompt attention to maintenance. Office is friendly and helpful.The landscaping always looks nice. I like the fact we have a garage here that’s a plus overall we are very happy here at Century Clearbrook and will recommend to friends and family.
Great staff and wonderful matinance team. Location is perfect with or without a car. Local schools walkable if needed. Close to big city park as well.
I recently moved to Century Clearbrook and i am impressed with the community. The front office is friendly and maintenance always addressed my problems the next day. I look forward to using the amenities and getting to know my neighbors better once everything start opening up again.
Each time I've had an issue the staff have been very quick to help resolve it. they are kind and friendly and always ask how I'm doing. they seem to really care about how me and my family are doing