Century Clearbrook

4.5

4.5

Teresa
Wonderful place to live!!! The staff is very friendly and the complex is well kept. Plenty of doggie bag stations to help those clean up after their dogs.
Kathleen
I have never had any issues with the three years I have lived here. Quiet neighborhood and everyone is always very nice. Staff is always helpful also.
Brenda
This is the best apartment complex to live in. Good customer service, 100%. Also, they have planned Social Events for the residents. There are not many apartment complexes that will do that. This is also a clean place to live. The garbage is picked up regularly and so is the recycling. You can't go wrong with Century Clearbrook.
Bryant
So far best place I’ve lived . MAINTENANCE ALWAYS ON POINT. Staff always here to answer any questions I may have. Just a overall good community.
Judy
Century Clearbrook is a nice place to live. It is quiet and somewhat affordable. Great neighborhood! Also a great for dogs!! Nice place to live with the fam! : )
Sarai
Beautiful apartment. Spacious, clean grounds, and very nice. It feels like a little community and feels safe. Parking can be an issue depending on your building.
Marizel
Good experience so far. Good space to walk around. Generally quiet and feels safe. It is also centrally located to everything. It is very dog friendly community.
Donald
Easily the best community I’ve lived in my 13 years of renting. Just wish we could do something about all the spiderwebs! Have a wonderful day!
Alena
My experience has been very welcoming. The community here is great. All my neighbors are outgoing and inviting. The amenities are kept in good shape. I would recommend living here to people
Donald
Moving out this weekend, but can say we had a pleasurable living experience here, If there was ever issue maintenance was quite prompt, and the office staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The ONLY part that stunk was near the end when parking became an issue at our building but they did send out an email blast.