Century Cross Creek

4.5

4.5

Community is quiet and pretty nicely maintained. One complaint that I have is that the maintenance department is very slow with completing requests. If requests are made by leaving message or on the webpage they seem to go unanswered and I have to call the office to make a second request. Seems to take 3 or more days to get simple requests completed. To me this is unacceptable given the amount of rent charged.
So far I like living here. The leasing and maintenance staff are great. The location is out of the way, but close enough to every thing I need.
Neighborhood needs upkeep. Buildings need to be cleaned or painted in the breezeway. Maintenance staff is amazingly kind and efficient. Office staff is polite
Just moved here two days ago and I love everything so far!! The patio is bigger than what we expected and we have a woods view so it’s very quiet and peaceful. It looks like we might be here for at least three years!
It has been a continued pleasure to live at Century Cross Creek. This pandemic has been hard on everyone and CCC has been nothing short of understanding and helpful! Much thanks! Cheers!
Overall I do have a good experience living here. We are in a great location and for the most part it is pretty quiet. The neighbors can be loud but for the most part it is pretty quiet. The grounds are well-kept but I do see a big issue with lack of dog posts for people to pick up after their animals. That is something that I personally try to make an effort on. Maintenance guys are really nice but there have been a few things that they have ruined when they have come in to fix something in our home but thankfully the staff did try to accommodate that and make up for it. I have made a few maintenance requests that have yet to be taken care but I do keep in mind it is a big property. They have a lawn care maintenance that comes almost every Monday they do a great job but this is the second time that my screen has been ripped in to buy them. And it has yet to be fixed. All in all I do suggest people come here check it out it is a nice family oriented neighborhood.
Quiet neighborhood which is a plus. If I need something repaired, there is a quick response. Love the valet garage pickup. Wish the hall lights were brighter for walking up the stairs at night though
Love our Unit! It feels like living in a house. Even with any maintenance issues we have had, the response was quick and everyone was more than kind and efficient!
Staff and most neighbors are friendly. Property maintenance well... However, Walls are very thin.... not much privacy and is extremely hard when you live on the 1st floor with a newborn to keep the quiet bc ot sounds like a stampede ubove my unit
So far, so good! Work orders haven’t been completed yet, but other than that it has been great. The area is really nice and the AC is great.