Residents should respect neighbors with amount of noise they make. Notices should be posted on their doors and not emailed. Now that you allow more dogs people should have stricter rules. Barking and picking up their waste. I always see dog waste on the side walks and it's disgusting! Especially, when you happen to step in it not knowing and it follows you into your vehicle.

This apartment complex is so nice and the moving process was so quick and easy for us because of the staff. Good customer service and the amenities are definitely worth every penny.

Amazing help these guys provided. We changed plans at the last minute and they did not hesitate to accommodate our needs. Thank you guys....

So far so good , the signing of my lease was a good experience. The neighbors are friendly. It’s quit where my apartment is and nice and clean.

I absolutely love my apartment and how much space it has for the price. The large screened in patio is also amazing! However, I am frustrated with how thin the ceilings are. Where I live on the second floor, my floor sometimes shakes with the noise from the first floor, and I can hear every step my neighbors above take. When their baby wakes up crying, I wake up!

Nice place to live. The upkeep of the buildings and landscaping could be a little better. Never had a problem getting things fixed and the staff is professional.

Wonderful place to live! Maintenance requests are fulfilled quickly and a very clean place to live! Lawns are always manicured and a friendly staff.

A safe and enjoyable community to live in. I enjoy the amenities, the open floor plan, and how spacious the apartment is. This is a great place to live.

Love love love this community!!! It’s quiet, clean, and safe. The small maintenance issues I’ve had were fixed the same day. Recommend this community to anyone interested.

Good neighborhood with amazing amenities. The apartments are spacious and have good facilities. They keep the grounds clean and maintain it well

I just recently signed my lease, so I haven't moved in quite yet, but I had an amazing experience working with the office staff and just thought I'd share. They listened to my needs and took the time to help me find what I was looking for. I met one new neighbor who has lived here for 4 years and he seem pretty stoked about the community, which made me even more excited about my choice to lease at Cross Creek. I will follow up in about 6 or 7 months!

Reply from Century Cross Creek

I am thankful for this apartment. My neighbor helped me through a bad situation without a second thought. She was wonderful!!! The location of my apartment is perfect! The staff is very helpful and go out of their way to help!! Maintenance staff is AWESOME!!! They prompt and always do a great job! They fix they floor tile in the dining area and it looks GREAT!!! So I am very thankful to have found such a WONDERFUL place to live!!! Thank you Century Cross Creek!

Reply from Century Cross Creek

Living at Century Cross Creek has been a pleasure. The staff from leasing to management are kind and helpful. Always at your convenience. Community events are a plus. Maintenance completes work order request timely. Pricing is affordable.

Reply from Century Cross Creek

This place has Great amenities and spacious floor plans. I love it here. The only cons are the animals sometimes the raccoons come upstairs and dig in the trash

Reply from Century Cross Creek

I renewed here and will continue to! Helpful staff, great amenities and a really good location. Plus it's close to Publix which is a plus!!!

Reply from Century Cross Creek

Apartments are really nice and clean. Staff, for the most part, is helpful. Gates are constantly broken and outside hallways can get pretty dirty.

Reply from Century Cross Creek

My apartment is very nice and roomy. The grounds are kept very clean and I have one problem the walls are very thin I can hear everything above my head other than that I find a place livable

Reply from Century Cross Creek

So far my experience here has been amazing. I love my unit and everyone who visits loves it too. The space is amazing inside and out. The patio is like another bedroom, I can fit my entire king bed in my room with room to spare and my daughter is in love with her room. My only complaint is storage. There’s no linen closet and there could be more cabinets in the kitchen but overall, amazing.

Reply from Century Cross Creek

AMAZING place to live great price inside home looks and feel amazing outside looks and feels amazing also just need to work on the playground to small and and dirty kids wont play because of bugs everywhere

Apartments are spacious. Neighborhood is safe. I enjoy the quiet and peace the neighborhood has. I like the resident events and the office staff has vastly improved. The maintenance staff is wonderful and pleasant. They are very helpful! The only reason I don’t give 5 full stars is because of my past experiences with office staff.

Reply from Century Cross Creek

I have yet to regret my decision. Ever since moving here I’ve felt as if I found my home. The staff and residents are welcoming and helpful. I would recommend Century Cross Creek to all my family and friends.

Reply from Century Cross Creek

Office assisted recently in finding two UPS packages I thought were lost!!! I called and received a quick response that the packages had been located. Thanks!!!!!

Reply from Century Cross Creek

It’s ok. We like it but there’s definitely a lot that needs to be fixed around the property like the tennis court Net is broken, a broken fence by the mail boxes, the hot tub is Luke warm and the jets barley work, our apartment has horrible roaches and we’re told it gets treated every week but I don’t believe that because no note is left and the problem isn’t getting better. That being said if they fix these issues the property will be worth the money, it is in a great location.

Reply from Century Cross Creek

So far so good. They keep the place clean for the most part and the staff is very nice. The residents could be more responsible by picking up their dogs poop but other than that it’s been a pleasure.

Reply from Century Cross Creek

I have been a resident for two weeks now and I have to say I have a sense of peace being here. Front office staff and neighbors are friendly. I have no complaints.