We moved here in May and are so happy here! The pool is amazing and the staff is very friendly. The maintenance team is on top of it and handles our needs so fast! We love it here so far!

Reply from Century Crosstown

The century crosstown apartment community has, so far, been great. It is quiet, clean, and well-lit. The amenities are high quality and easy to access.

Reply from Century Crosstown

I loved my stay in this apartment. The only problem I had was the maintenance, it’s really slow and sometimes take days to respond. Apart from that everything was good

Reply from Century Crosstown

I love it here. The grounds are well kept and the buildings are in great shape. Maintenance is very quick to fix any issues. Very close distance to downtown and surrounding areas.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Love these apartments! Very spacious, well kept, and feels like a home. The pool is one of my favorites spots to relax in with my family, the cabanas are our favorite feature

Reply from Century Crosstown

I give Century Crosstown a 5/5 because my wife and I have truly enjoyed living here. There are small things that we don't mind looking past because of the security and location of our apartment. We always feel safe and we are so close to several major roads and shopping and tons or restaurants. The amenities are always kept up nicely and the staff is great. We looked all around and are very glad we chose this location. You just can't beat the value for what you get.

Reply from Century Crosstown

It is a nice community to live at, most of the residents are friendly and care about the community.I do think there needs to be more security around pool of what all goes on around pool and grills. If the gates worked it would cut down on a lot of nonresidents, they don't care and don't follow rules. I also think there needs to be card pads on the gates to pool. It could help keep outsiders out.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Great complex prompt resolution of issues and great staff. The pool is nice as is the resident amenities ie common area and work out facilities. Over all a great place to live

Reply from Century Crosstown

I love the apartment itself. It’s very nice inside and spacious. The reason I don’t give it five stars is because the gate hasn’t worked since we moved in. Overall great experience!

Reply from Century Crosstown

Great social place to live and location. Unfortunately the wall and ceiling are paper thin you can hear everything going on through them. I can also hear the highway from my apartment. The amenities are great and they are very dog friendly!

Reply from Century Crosstown

My apartment is beautiful. The staff are friendly and helpful. The buildings are quiet and well maintained. My husband and I are very happy with our decision to move to Century Crosstown.

Reply from Century Crosstown

I really like the apartment community the only 2 issues I have is that the gate is never working and the car center never has soap. Other than that I love it.

Nice, safe community! Love the staff and maintenance crew. I’ve lived here for three years now, and my complaints are minimal. This pla d rocks!

Reply from Century Crosstown

I really love this place. It makes me feel close to home, I'm originally born and raised in NY and relocating here wasn't as bad as I thought I would be

Reply from Century Crosstown

Everything is always broken or takes weeks/months to fix. Not the maintenance in my apartment but maintenance on the community. The gates are ALWAYS broken and the front door to the club house is also always broken. The gym equipment is broken - treadmills turn on but don't count the time or the information while using it. The club house bathroom is always dirty.

Reply from Century Crosstown

i really love the community so nice and clean and even the people are nice. the unit is spacious and the rooms are so beautiful i love everything about this community.

Reply from Century Crosstown

The rooms are quite big and specious. Beautiful indoor amenities. Very quick maintenance call. Bedrooms are quite big comparatively than other communities. It is a quite and calm place to stay.

Reply from Century Crosstown

My experience has been great thus far and I really appreciate the fact how you all have different events and activities that we can engage in.

Reply from Century Crosstown

It seems like issues are not being address around here immediately. Fire grill and gates are always broken. Trash policy is not strictly enforced.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Living here has been great! I love the space and community. It's close to all my favorite places in the area abs I can quickly get to work from home.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Great place to live very quite and no issue with neighbors love the location able to access i75 and crosstown very easily location is very close to the mall and great store and very close to my kids school

Reply from Century Crosstown

Maintenance staff and manager of leasing office are amazing. Office employees don’t care about residents problems. Like used car salesmen, avoid going in unless the manager is in. Overall a great community and neighbors. Until you have to talk to office staff.

Reply from Century Crosstown

We have really enjoyed living here. The pool is lovely. The apartments are very nice, and for the most part it’s very clean and quiet. The only reason, I did not give it 5 stars, is the gates have been broken for quite some time, and we have had a few issues with the hallways smelling like cigarette smoke.

Reply from Century Crosstown

We have had a great experience so far living at Century Crosstown, we love all the amenities and how responsive and helpful the employees are here.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Snakes..Not to happy walking out & seeing them in my breezeway.... Bee Nests near me outside balcony, Pressurecwash would have taken them away ...Geico's are getting into my house somehow and I dont like bugs...