My boyfriend and I LOVE the large kitchen! My friends have lived her for years and love it so much they keep resigning. So excited to move to here!

Reply from Century Crosstown

Great experience! All staff have been not but pleasant. From the time a toured to the time I moved in . Best experience ever. Shay was awesome

Reply from Century Crosstown

We love our view of the resort pool, the community room and how quiet the apartments are. The staff is always friendly. It's nice that there are events every month along with a food truck once a week.

Reply from Century Crosstown

It has been a mixed experience. Leasing office staff are helpful and we had a smooth move in process. But the apartment condition was not too satisfactory. Garbage bin cabinet from the old residents was not cleaned out. Bedroom door was unhinged from the frame. The granite tops are not polished and looks kind of worn out. And a few issues was there. But the leasing office staff took note of it and assured those will be taken care of. I feel the process of apartment inspection before new resident moves in should be more thorough.

Reply from Century Crosstown

My experience has been amazing. Beautiful environments and nice and friendly staff. I love the many activities that are scheduled for the residents to engage in.

Reply from Century Crosstown

The complex is clean and everyone is friendly. The community events are so much fun and inviting. The pool area is wonderfully peaceful and relaxing. Needs better wifi in the clubhouse.

Reply from Century Crosstown

My family has lived here for a little over a year and we have loved it. The valet trash is always on time, the pool and common areas are spotless and very well organized, and our upgraded apartment always gets compliments. The staff has always been friendly and accommodating. The maintenance staff is on time, very respectful, and quick to take care of any requests. The office does an awesome job of keeping residents informed of any upcoming road work, common area closures, and community events (which they have a lot of and are well organized). Also, the complex is within walking distance to Top Gold, very short drive to Costco, Publix, and lots of restaurants.

Reply from Century Crosstown

I like the apartment and the manage. I do wish amenities would finally be fix to enjoy. While the price of the apartment is decent, I would expect the amenities to be fully operational for the price that we pay.

Shay has been amazing. She is fast helpful and kind. The maintenance can improve, you can see dirty halls very often. Maintenance service is excellent too.

Love living here! There are several dog parks for my large dog to play and meet other residents. The pool is a resort style pool. The staff is very helpful and friendly!

Reply from Century Crosstown

This is the worst place I’ve ever lived in. The staff are like robots and they’ve harassed us since the day we moved in. Would never live here again

Reply from Century Crosstown

Overall good there’s a small issue with bugs but it’s not that often. The hallways could be better maintained maybe someone could pressure wash them. But, overall good service

Reply from Century Crosstown

I love the events and the staff. I just wish the front gate would be closed. I enjoy that the events they hold are always family friendly where you get to interact with others.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Apartments are nice except I feel the breeze ways and stairs need to be power washed and stair rails need to be repainted. The staff here is awesome and the maintenance crew are great.

Reply from Century Crosstown

This is the best community I have ever lived. All the staff are extremely friendly and quick to help. I’ve been recommending this community to all of my friends.

Reply from Century Crosstown

The amenities of the property are very nice the pool and the clubhouse the staff is very helpful some of the parking Arrangements are to be less desirable but can be dealt with I guess

Reply from Century Crosstown

I like the free planned events and activities, especially the different food trucks. I love the pool ad well as the gym. Need to have better pest control.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Experience has been great so far, my only complaint is our AC keeps breaking and the electrical in my room always goes out. Both of which always get fixed very quickly.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Love living here, no complaints! Apartment looks identical to model, staff has been great! Very clean and lots of community activities. Highly recommend living here!

Reply from Century Crosstown

Absolutely love it here, staff up front is amazing. The atmosphere in the area is young and everyone is very nice and can’t forget about food truck Wednesday!

Reply from Century Crosstown

I've enjoyed living in Century Crosstown. The units are cute and the amenities really work with my lifestyle. The location is great too. I'd suggest it to anyone looking to move in Brandon.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Great location and never crowded (this goes for the pool and the parking). Staff is easy to work with. The building #s tend to be confusing for most delivery services, though and my packages (prior to THE HUB) were constantly being left at another apartment’s front door .

Reply from Century Crosstown

We have been here for over 3 years, the pool area is great. The actual area and location is very accessible. We enjoy our unit because it faces the courtyard and hope that does change since there is growth in the area. The crosstown noise becomes something you get used to. The car wash being fixed is a plus, we use that and enjoy it! The only negative feedback I would give would be on the actual residents themselves. A lot of lack of ownership in their lease and respect for neighbors here when it comes to leaving trash outside their doors, being drunk and loud and having dogs barking all day long. The staff acts quickly which I appreciate.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Been here almost a month and so far so good. I put in a work order and the next day maintenance came and addressed my concern. I love the food truck Wednesday. It is a added touch to the community.

Reply from Century Crosstown

We have loved living here since moving to Florida! Attentive staff, lovely apartment, and beautiful pool! Our work orders or questions are always answered in a timely matter 👍🏻