I love it here. It’s very Clean , up to date, very well maintained and nice people. Maintenance is great and always on time! I very pleased with my choice of neighborhood and very spacious apartment nice set up and appliances

Reply from Century Crosstown

I like the location close to everything. neighborhood is great. Appartement community is ok need some improvements. Maintenance is slow in the community. Staff not friendly.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Its been great so far. I moved here from Arizona on a whim with my best friend. It was nerve racking because I didnt know where i was going to live. Im so glad that we chose here!

Reply from Century Crosstown

Anytime there is a problem I called the office and they are always available to help that is such a wonderful experience to have knowing that anything I ask is always taken care of.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Beautiful community, with compassionate management team, and friendly diligent maintenance crew. I have so enjoyed the social events, they're very well planned and engaging.

Reply from Century Crosstown

So far I love living here! Everything is nice, I enjoy coming home everyday. The only complaint I have is that when we moved in the carpets were clean however it was still lots of dog hair from the last person, so when we sit on the carpet it’s all over our clothes,etc. I’m not sure how to get it out but it is annoying dealing with “pet problems” and I don’t have a pet.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Great community and amenities. Close to the mall and other shops near by. Just have issue with a/c unit always breaking but other then that I love living here.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Truly enjoy the experience here at Century Crosstown - great location and access to Tampa/Brandon/Roads/Goods -anything. Complex is nice, apartment is spacious and although a little dated, still relevant. Biggest issue is the proximity of a corporate rental that has inconsiderate tenants who aren't invested in the community and the false advertisement related to amenities: The structure is there, but after how many months of not having a functional gate should you stop saying you're a gated community? A pool in Tampa Florida broke down for two weeks in summer. There's a pet washing station, but not really. And, I basically have to put my life at risk every time I want to light a bbq that has no handles, no knobs, no ignitor, and no safety valve on the gas timer - yea...imagine what that's like. The Clubhouse is 24 hours, but my swipe card doesn't work, and the one door it did work, they locked the gate to access that area because the pool was closed. However...The people are wonderful, the staff is great, the complex is nice...those other little things though are annoying, and we pay for them.

We checked out a good number of apartments in Tampa before crossing paths with Century Crosstown, and I'm glad we found this place. The community is quiet, clean, has good amenities, and the apartment is spacious and modern. All in all a good experience so far!

Reply from Century Crosstown

This is a wonderful community. There are events that are planned all throughout the year for the residents. Also, the staff at the office is very nice and understanding.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Amazing place to live. Everyone is so wonderful! The environment is wonderful. I love the food truck Wednesdays. But bring back free breakfast Fridays!!

Reply from Century Crosstown

This is such a beautiful, safe and well kept apartment complex! The pool is so luxurious and the complex puts on many great free community events!

Reply from Century Crosstown

Apartment overall is a great value. There is room for improvement but it appears they are working on those areas. The gates haven’t really worked since we got here and the gym could use improvement.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Great community, hopeful of more parking! Quickly growing area. The amazon hub makes mailing and sending much more simpler and less harmful for theft! Close to brandon mall and top golf

Reply from Century Crosstown

Still can’t access my email online account with Zego or my amazon hub. MY overall experience has been good with amazing help from the front office

Reply from Century Crosstown

Really love this neighborhood. The apartment, facilities, and grounds are all up-to-date and well kept. Any issues, maintenance or otherwise, were addressed in a timely manner. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Century Crosstown

It's been great being a resident here! One of my challenges with out her communities was always parking but here there is never a shortage. Love the actual apartment as well.

Reply from Century Crosstown

I love living here! It felt like home the moment I viewed this complex. The apartments are beautiful and newly renovated, there is nature/ preserves throughout so you are hidden from the busy outside world and the community is great:)

Reply from Century Crosstown

Place is super nice and very clean, lots of amenities and the staff is friendly. They plan lots of community events and do a great job checking up on you after any concerns or work order requests.

Reply from Century Crosstown

This is the nicest, newest complex I have ever lived in. I love the neighborhood – it’s pretty, groomed and away from typical city negativity and noise. My bank’s HQ has an ATM next door, TopGolf is less than a mile away, Costco and Publix are 5 minutes away, all that Brandon has is 10-15 minutes away, I’m on the expressway in less than 5 minutes. The apartment itself has too many amenities and features too list. I consider this a great value. The resort pool, powerful gym and inviting clubhouse are top notch and relaxing. I love coming home after work and the landscaping is done - well! Staff is friendly despite being busy. I've only needed maintenance once or twice and they came rapidly and resolved the issues There are very few detractors: gates at every complex myself or my friends have lived in (OH, DC, ATL, TPA, FLL, SC, Va Bch, Key West, etc…) are always broken, walls are always too thin and there is never enough parking right outside your front door... that's apartment living. I am on the list for a garage – excited! There may be a few newer, better appointed places, closer to your desired area but you’re going to pay dearly for those. I’m staying here for as long as I can.

Love the location and the staff is easy to work with. The complex is always clean and maintained well. The pool area is always cleaned up and never dirty.

Reply from Century Crosstown

It’s been a great experience. Had a bit of an issue when I first moved in with the AC wasn’t working for the first two weeks but once that was taken care of everything has been wonderful. Friendly staff and the new maintenance crew is the best I’ve experienced (the had a different crew when I moved in)

Reply from Century Crosstown

Living here has been a great experience so far. I feel like I am valued and respected as a resident. Any concerns I’ve had have been taken seriously and with respect. One of the best communities I’ve lived in.

Reply from Century Crosstown

I love the property. They do a great job keeping things up. I love the resident events they do here too. The resident lounge is really nice as well.

Reply from Century Crosstown

Office staff is awesome!! Community is beautiful, no problems after 2 1/2 years. In fact, I will recommended people to live here ( I already did!!)