Century Crosstown

Price is good, but the amenities are constantly broken. The grilles next to my building have been broken for over a month and despite multiple requests online and by phone, it still hasn’t been fixed. I also had to take my car to a car wash because the apartment car wash has been broken for several weeks.
Love everything so far. The complex is clean, it was a breeze to apply, and my apartment is stunning. Great price also When are the gates getting fixed?
I’ve been here a few weeks and absolutely love it! The staff has been so helpful and the community is quiet and relaxing. Thank you for making this transition so smooth!
Very clean, everything worked well. The apartment was move-in ready. The staff has been very helpful and easy to talk to. The convenience and close proximity to the amenities are the best.
Century crosstown is a great community. Staff is helpful and the grounds are beautiful. More attention can be paid to upkeeping and upgrading existing amenities - it often feels like parts of the property are neglected (horseshoes, gates etc) and the community can upgrade technology (smart apartments etc) accordingly. Some walls are thin, and we can hear upstairs dance choreography, but then we go days with our hearing anything . Close to everything , but quiet and secluded - love it
It is a very quiet location. The management team is really responsive and do everything to make things easier for your living. The maintenance personnel are true professionals, responsive, and clean up after they have been to your home. We are extremely satisfied.
Has been a pretty good experience. Have had issues with loud neighbor a few years until they moved. Could never find wipes to sanitize workout equipment. Would be nice for someone to blow debri off of residents breezeway.
We have been here over 3 years now. Pros: pool is great! Living facing the courtyard is great, lots of privacy. Updated newer interiors The hub very convenient to ensure packages are secured until pick up. Areas to walk besides community. Close to everything Cons: crosstown noise starts to get to you. Tenants not following lease guidelines: leaving trash out for days, piling trash up outside door, and speeding very fast through community and stop signs. Gate is almost always broken. Some amenities tend to break down often and are out of service [car wash, vacuum and fire pits]
So far it has been incredible. Although we have not been here too long we love it. Everyone is so great, and the community is awesome! We can’t wait to live here for a very long time.
I love it here. The minute I toured Century Crosstown I felt at home. The property and community are amazing and I can’t wait to visit the pool and fitness center.