Century Crosstown

4.4

4.4

Pretty good experience! Wish the common area house was open at night to play pool in :( I also think it would be a good idea to have an air pump along with the car wash area and vacuum!!!
we just moved here, but we love the community so much already! Everyone is very friendly, the office staff is very understanding and helpful, and the apartments are beautiful. I can’t wait to live here longer and see how great it is!
I just moved in here this week so I feel like I don't know much about the actual living time here. I can speak into the leasing office & they are fantastic! They were so easy to work with, so kind, and got things done quickly. What is really important to me is the leasing office staff, everyone likes pleasant people to do business with and the staff here are very pleasant to work with! gold stars!
Apartment living is always going to have its ups and downs. Favorite thing about this place is the pool but after that a lot of the amenities are broken and have not been fixed. Grills, fire pits, car wash,...gate ...these are the top items right now. Too make customers/residents happy, fix the stuff we pay for. I want to give a better rating but I am a realist.
Great apartments. Needs to work on keeping the front gate fixed. besides that, its a nice community and very quiet. Been here a year and really like it.
Great place overall. There can be loud people and grounds are sometimes not maintained well. Management is always great to work with and makes themselves available.
I have really enjoyed living here. My apartment is great and affordable. Area surrounding is nice plenty of shops and restaurants and it’s not too far from the heart of Tampa. Pretty quiet community which is a benefit and i love how it’s very dog friendly. Multiple dog barks for the fur babies in the community. The only reason I’m not giving it five stars is because the gate always has issues, and maintenance of the grounds is mediocre. The outside of the buildings, stairwells, and apartment need to be cleaned. Quite a bit of dirt and bug buildup. The courtyard areas need some TLC too. Grills look unusable, walkway dividers are damaged and out of place, and the grass has mounds of ant hills. Overall, the negative are minor and do not affect everyday living here. Would recommend to family and friends.
Management staff is great and the community is conveniently located. Units are well built, I rarely hear my neighbors. Suggestions I have are the need to get the gates functioning properly & increased access hours to amenities. The gates have essentially been down since I moved in & due to COVID the hours of access to the amenities were reduced.
Our first year has been during COVID and even though most amenities have been on odd schedules, it has been a great year at Century Crosstown Apartments.
This is a good community to live in. It is very conveniently placed near all the happening places in Brandon. The property is very well maintained and the staff are very friendly. Only complaint is that the front gates are never closed which should be done at all times.