My experience here at century at Deerwood park has been great since I have just moved in. I love the apartment and it’s a nice neighborhood.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

It takes the maintenance personnel more than a week to answer and repair maintenance issues. Neighbor doesn’t respect fire code. When reporting of the issue occurs there is no feedback on action taken to correct the problem. In fact I have reported the issue several times and the neighbor keeps violating the lease and fire code by grilling inside balcony and sending smoke all over.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I like living here. Its quiet for the most part. There usually isn't any parking after 1130 PM. Thata one thing I dont like. One thing I do like is gym access 24/7 and food truck Wednesdays.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Work orders are taken care of in a timely manner and a very comfortable place to live lot's of amenities staff is very friendly close to shopping and restaurants the grounds are kept clean

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Its amazing 😉 I have no complaints. The staff are friendly and the rent is affordable for the living accommodations. I cant wait to renew my lease

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

It's a great place to live with all the amenities. 3 suggestions. We need a dog park A. Trash can by the locker and a bike room or a bike rack

Just moved in and the process was almost effortless. The leasing office made things easy and has great customer service.Apartment was clean and as we expected.

The only reason it’s a three is because the apartment itself is spacious and nice for a great price. Renovations are decent but cheap. The true issue is the management company, a select few team members are positive and helpful, yet so much is neglected. Amenities are terrible, hot tubs have been broken since my arrival 3 months ago. gates almost just as long. grills broken. roll up grill in place stays out of gas and completely rusted. pools dirty occasionally (cloudy from lack of chemical), gym missing all the pins and key rings to attach weights, all but 1 treadmill always under maintenance, empty sanitation wipes for weeks, popcorn for movie theater is never actually popped, A/C is often an issue in the movie theater. understaffed would be an understatement. no one to answer phones, takes forever to fulfill maintenance requests, the poor guys are spread so thin. (almost 400 apartments i believe) I feel like the lack of urgency is disrespectful when the amenities are used as an attraction yet horribly mislead when not up kept to promised conditions. the staff continues to change, hopefully something about their management will too.

Apartments are very clean, freshly painted and located in a convenient part of town next to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The staff was helpful with moving in.

The apartment appear to be clean during the walk-through but then when the sun went down I begin to see all the dirty spots on the walls in the bathrooms were dusty the ceiling fans were nasty. I’m just disappointed even after I was told that the apartment was clean. I am in love with the layout of the apartment but the cleaning this was horrible.

Unfortunately moving in here has been nothing but headaches. The apt was not ready for move in...maintenance issues and not cleaned. The staff repeatedly said they wld fix things but there has been zero follow through.

It’s so beautiful here and trash is valet! We have only been living here for about a week, but this has definitely been one of the nicest places we have ever stayed. The only thing is there is no elevator so if you’re on the third floor moving might be a little hectic lol!

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Speed bumps are kind of annoying because they are literally every 10 feet. The dog park needs some work because it’s full of mosquitos and there’s a gap underneath the fence where your dog can escape

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Price is good, breezeway cleanliness needs to be improved. Office staff does not respond to emails, but if you call the office you’ll most likely get an answer.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Love living here so far. Definitely has its perks with the location and amenities. Maintenance staff is very friendly and I love the pool and convenient parking.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Remind your customers to leave reviews. Let them know that it's quick and easy to leave business reviews on mobile devices or desktop computers. ... Reply to reviews to build your customers' trust. ... Verify your business so your information is eligible to appear on Maps, Search, and other Google services

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Very friendly staff that has ensured us new lovers happiness! They have made this whole moving process very positive. From the time I walked into the front door I was welcomed with smiling faces

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Living here is nice, the place is clean and quiet - the staff is not very responsive and neither is the maintenance crew. They also dont seem very organized.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

The apartment is nice and quiet for the most part. The gate is always broken and takes forever for them to fix it. Maintenance is horrible. I moved in December 1, when we did our walk through we noticed the bathroom shower needed to be fixed. It took them 8 months to come fix it. ( every month we asked when they were coming) then the dishwasher broken it took them a month just to come fix that. Office seem to have new people working maybe things will change.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

It’s been good. Just moved in and the apartment is clean. Only down side The leasing office isn’t very organized and they don’t get back me that quickly.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Apartment needs new, functional AC units. Sound proofing is sub par, and halls need consistent cleaning/pressure washing. Trash valet is inconsistent, and recycling needs to be an option. Apartment size is good, like the layout.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Great place to live and pet friendly. The installment of speed bumbs is a bit of a damper but they aren't the worst speed bumps. The internet is the best I've had.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Its only been a week since I moved it. My neighbors in the building I am in are friendly and welcoming. This apartment is conveniently located to restaurants and entertainment. So far so good

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Altogether the apartment community is welcoming and feels relatively safe. However, my roommate did have her car broken into which was a little bit concerning.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

The first six weeks of residence were littered with problems: fridge not connected to water, dryer broke twice, holes in our walls, and most irritating, a lack of response from the residential team. Since speaking with the property manager, Chris, we have seen the majority of our concerns rectified. Unfortunately, the overall “luxurious” living accommodations and amenities advertised via their marketing material (and even the entrance sign) are a farce. The first two months we lived here the AC in the gym was broken and i haven’t been back since it’s been fixed because it was less-than clean when I went the first time. Additionally, the resident office printer has been out of toner since BEFORE we signed our lease end of May AND the pool grilling station is unusable. The front gates, which we paid a mandatory fee for clickers for, remained wide open the first two months we lived here, only to be recently fixed and immediately broken again. Love our apartment now but not thrilled by the complex.