They keep jacking up the prices on stuff but do not deliver quality. Good luck getting anything fixed around your apartment or need to get in touch with staff.

Trash is over priced for the service we get. The dog poop cans are never emptied and are constantly overflowing to the point that there’s dog poo bags covering the ground.

My overall experience exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds. Of course rarely is any experience as complex as renting an apartment perfect, but when issues did pop up, they were acknowledged and resolved in a reasonable timeframe (extraordinary really when you consider that everything got done in 4 days from approval, two of those being Thanksgiving and Black Friday!). Convenient area and amenities, quiet neighborhood with high tech features. Moving electric and internet were painless and required no set up visit (or fees). Century provides the flexibility and affordability that’s a great find, easily the smoothest move in experience I’ve ever had!

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

We moved here last Sunday, actually we got our keys and signed a lot of papers ;-) on Saturday, we were so excited on that day. It looks clean tidy everywhere , people are friendly here

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Experience so far have been great. Only been at the residence a couple of days and I have noticed the atmosphere. Friendly staff an neighborhood.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Really enjoy living here so far. It’s quiet, and the front office staff have been great communicating when there has been issues. So far we really like it.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

This is a very quiet family friendly community. I enjoy speaking to my neighbors and going to the gym to workout. I would like to see more community events take place like yoga or community game nights.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I love it here, 2/2 there is a lot of space in each room. The community is very quiet. The amenities are perfect for company. The best part of the valet trash, never would that it would be so convenient.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

This place can be great but there’s room for improvement. The location is great and near everything. Noise within neighbors is pretty nonexistent. The remodeled apartments are very appealing to the eye. Room for improvement include; better maintenance including pest control, not having vehicles abandon by your building, having gates that work properly, enforcing gate etiquette since people can easily follow you into the complex or pass you by to get in with your fob access, also enforcing pet owners to pick up after their dogs (big issue), among other things.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I love the office staff and maintenance staff. The maintenance staff is always polite and very helpful whenever I see them out. The grounds are very neat and always maintained.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Shooting occurred in this apartment complex. I no longer feel safe living here and feel anxious at all times when I leave/enter the complex.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

A great community to call "home". The management staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any maintenance issues that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day. Amenities are open 24/7 and are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of nearby shops, theaters and malls. I live with my family here and could not feel safer anywhere else. A beautiful neighborhood to continue living.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Good and great place to love with beautiful swimming pools. Liked the community center and the basketball where I can hangout with my friends.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

When I came in I was greeted and welcomed warmly. The staff is kind, helpful and friendly. The amenities are nice. Very happy with everything thus far.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I just moved in here about a week ago and the very first thing I noticed was how friendly the staff is. They are always very welcoming and helpful. The apartments are absolutely beautiful and clean! I have a view of one of the ponds and it’s wonderful. If you are looking at apartments I highly recommend you include this complex on your list of places to tour.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

So far, 1 week in and I’m starting to feel at home. I haven’t had a chance to really use all the services here but I’m slowly figuring things out. The only downside is I’m not sure how often they come to empty the dumpsters here, but there’s a lot of trash built up over there.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

It’s been a long time coming! Londyn and Kelsey are very nice! This survey forces me to add in so many characters and I don’t have anything to say!

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

For the most part I have enjoyed my time living here. However, a couple of inconsiderate neighbors above and next to me consistently make loud noise. Frequently, the people living above me slam, drop, or stomp through their apartment, which is quite disturbing.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

We have enjoyed our experience here at Century Deerwood Park. The apartments are spacious and nice while not being outrageously priced. I have always felt safe in the neighborhood.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I really love my apartment-the floorplan is awesome, unique, and just want I wanted. The value for rent is great for the area and the community has great amenities. The office is short staffed at the moment and are slow to respond to emails and maintenance. But when they do, things get done and they are very friendly. I really enjoy living here overall, and would recommend to others.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

We are so excited to use all of the amenities for sure. We were surprised to find you have so much to offer . The price and location are perfect for what we need. HIGHLY IMPRESSED.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Im really excite and happy with my apartment. The location is perfect for commutes and central to every part of town that I desire. The amenities are perfect.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I just moved in and I find everything is excellent in the community so far. The people that work here is very kind and helpful and the amenities are very well maintained.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

It's been a great experience! I dont have any issues at the moment. My move in was quick and stress free! My appt is awesome. Definitely makes up for me having to rent for a year or two to work on my credit.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I like the community it's centrally located to everything. What I do not like is my rent is not the same every month. If you quote my monthly rent it should be the same monthly no matter what. Living here is like having a mortgage that's not a fix2s rate..