What really drew me in was the welcoming atmosphere the nice spacious layout of the apartments and town homes along with the basketball court, pool, and movie room

Century Deerwood Park is a very nice and friendly community. The amenities are outstanding and the staff work hard to improve the complex daily.

Have asked the office multiple times about fixing the hot tub and fire pit at the front and it still has not been fixed. Really sucks to be paying for amenities that don’t even work, like the gate as well.

Everything here is awesome.... when we put maintenance request they are taking bit while to show up,it's because they are going through lots of stuff...other than that everything here is Soo good

We have been loving here for over 1 1/2 years. The management changed during that time. And some of those changes we don’t like. But it’s still a great place to live.

Stay is good and community is good for its price. Addressing Maintenance request has always been poor. Front gate will never work, it will be open always.

Very friendly and helpful staff but not the best with communication via email or phone calls. Out of the many times I’ve emailed or left a voicemail, I was only answered back 3 times.

Things could be better. Bbq, pools/spas, landscape, gates, no ac in gym, no access to fridge in community building, still waiting on parts for my apt, but over all On the plus side the staff is amazing:)

Community is fine, just ran into a lot of issues that were resolved quickly but I feel things could have been avoided if apartment was thoroughly check for maintenance and bug issues. Other than that I enjoy living here

I absolutely love the apartment floor plans as well as the community. The move in process was swift. Only thing was the conditions of the apartment upon arrival. Waiting for a few minor issues to be attended to.

We moved on the 7th and have had nothing but issues. We have an infestation of moth, a missing piece of the door weather strip, the tile is dirty, there is huge lizard on the back porch, a brown spot on the back of the wall behind the stove. All that have been reported to the leasing office. The problem still exist. I am sure the rent payment will remain the same even without the problems being fixed. We were so excited with the move but have had many problems

It’s a quiet neighborhood which is amazing !! The layout of the apartment I chose is such a homey experience and you can’t beat the rewards.

The staff is awesome! Eli has helped my family and i with so much! We love the clubhuouse, Just wish they would fix the gate and have more security because its always open.

Everyone is super friendly and helpful, but it does seem like they forget about you the moment you walk out the door. Maintenance is very unreliable.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Staff is really nice for the most part . 3 star rating comes from how uncleanly the stairs and ground is all through out the complex. It is really gross and hard to see everyday ..

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Fantastic community! Since moving out here we have felt very welcomed by the great office staff. This was certainly a great decision to live here.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

It has gotten better since moving in ...still not to happy with the bug problem but everything else is great .. amenities are amazing .......

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Just moved here a little over two weeks ago. Everything seems pretty nice and amenities are well kept. Staff has been very helpful from application through the move in and made it very easy.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Love my apartment! Grounds are nicely kept as well as the amenities! Friendly staff that is sure to take care of all of the residence needs.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

So far so good moving in right now ! Love the layout of my new apartment. I can’t wait to start adding new furniture and things. My girl is happy. I’m happy

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

They made move in a breeze when I had trouble finding a certain document needed. Everyone is so nice and accommodating! It makes me feel safe knowing I have people here I can depend on, especially since I moved here from out of state!

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Super helpful as I was transitioning from out of state and trying to make a decision on a place to call home! The apartments with the loft provide a different element that I was unable to find anywhere else.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Overall it has been a decent experience. I have lived here for 2.5 years. I hate the fact that they switched management and they did not honor the original things they promised our school, such as a 15 month lease option when we signed our lease... but other than that, they are generally pretty responsive to any questions or concerns. I also knock off a star for the fact that we pay rent for a "gated" community, but I can honestly say that the gates have been broken for more time than they have been working. I also dislike how with the change in management also meant unexpected added in fees that we were not expecting, like new valet trash fees, that were once included in rent. Otherwise, the apartments are spacious and conveniently located. The people here are mostly friendly, and I enjoy having two pools in the complex. I think the new renovations also help the complex remain competitive with the surrounding communities.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

It's amazing place to live. The staff are very nice. It's very quiet and beautiful neighborhood to live. It's also affordable to live here .

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

The move in process was smooth. The community has nice amenities. The grounds are well taken care of. The apartment has been upgraded which has some nice features.