Century Deerwood Park

Everyone has been super nice so far! The apartment was clean when I came in and maintenance was very nice when he came in to look at the freezer.
This is a decent place. Quiet-ish neighbors, good floor plans. Helpful staff. Amenities are okay. Gym is outdated and not well kept. Overall quality: meh.
Great experience in the community. However last 5 odd months has been a struggle with maintenance requests despite follow-ups but otherwise the community is great in terms of response!! Happy to live here....
Been living here for literally a week today and so far I love it! I know some stuff was wrong with the apartment before move in day but they got the work orders in and everything is going good! It’s in a great area and there’s many things to do!
Love the location of my apartment through the pandemic this team has done well handling all the issues that have come along for their residents
Staff is very friendly and professional. Living space seems to have some fleas left over from the last occupants pet possibly. Love the space but there are a few take aways. Paint specks are dried to the beautiful floors. Still very happy with the move in experience.
The staff here is super helpful, work orders are always timely, beautiful complex, and it is in a perfect location in the southside area. I can also always get somebody on the line when I have to call.
I love the location, amenities and layout of the apartment! I love the balcony and the nice view I have of the sunset every night. Friendly staff.
I called and told them about a crack up under the door that’s allowing bugs to get in but it hasn’t been fixed. I’ve been having any problems for about two weeks they charged me for pest control I still see pests! There is a leak in the loft area I mentioned when I first moved in hasn’t been fixed. Terrible decision to move here.
Our experience hasn’t been horrible, but we’ve encountered a few things that have taken away from our experience. Although we enjoy the property overall, the dumpster/compactor at the entrance of the complex is an eyesore as the doors are often open showing the spillage of trash and there is often trash placed around the dumpster (we assume by the tenants). This gives the appearance of an unkempt and not very well kept complex and again it’s at the entrance of the complex. We would really like that to be maintained to improve the appearance of what is considered “luxury living.” We had to majorly clean our front door as it was marred, scratched and just dirty. When asked about the door, the leasing agent said they could “wipe it down,” but outside of that nothing could be done. Turns out it wasn’t even wiped down and we had to do it. Turns out that was all that was needed, but when moving into a new apartment, we had the expectation that care and concern would be taken to ensure the readiness of the apartment for new tenants. The same happened when discussing the air ducts because they were FILTHY. We asked the maintenance team to clean the ducts (they had to come out 5 times because of the AC not working properly...another issue) and were told they had to ask the supervisor if they could do this. Needless to say, it also was not done. Oh and we are still waiting for them to come finish repairing the AC unit. We were told two days ago they would be back yesterday to “accurately fix the unit,” but as of today, we still haven’t had anyone come back by. We rented here because we loved the location and layout of the apartment and while we are not grossly dissatisfied, we have been disappointed at a few parts of this process from beginning until now.