The apartment layout is spacious and open. The neighborhood has a nice feel. Neighbors are quiet so far. The amenities are great, nice spacious gym. The staff has been very helpful. The area is close to town center, multiple restaurants and shopping at your finger tips. Looking forward to this new journey.

I love the apartment itself. Londyn has been incredibly helpful, maintenance has been great.. location is perfect & affordable considering the area !!

Dog park is tons of fun with plenty of space for my pup to run! Everyone is very friendly in the office and maintenance has always come to help in a timely manner.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

i love it here. theres more than enough space for everything, the rooms are big, always parking. i love the pool & movie room most, my friends & i use them all the time.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I have encountered Nothing but problems from the beginning. I am still waiting for the bathroom to be Resurface in the tubs since I moved in September. I a work order that hasn’t been done since last week. I am not sure what is going on anymore. Be late for that rent and they will take action against you fast and I can’t get anything done or fix around this apartment complex Smh

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I wish the computers worked other then that not much else , food truck selection is very nice . Amozon hub kinda stops porch pirates . Trash area is ??new pool furniture very modern n elegant 🤙

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Love the environment favorite thing i enjoy is the spacious living. Neighbor is friendly and nice. Staffing are always here to assist and sound professional over the phone

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

This is my first week in the complex and I have no complaints. Spacious rooms, wonderful floor designs, amazing amenities, and leasing office agent willing to help, so far I’m happy with what I’ve chosen for my place to live.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I’m very happy that I made the decision to make Century Deerwood my home. It’s very nice, spacious, clean and up to my standards. London was a sweet heart and helped me.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Would give this place 5 stars if it wasn’t for the loud cars in the community. Overall a good bargain for the price! Great benefits as well!

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

It’s a beautiful community that they work endlessly to upkeep. I can say I’ve really enjoyed their Amazon powered delivery system thus far as well as their large gym with an indoor basketball court!

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I enjoy staying at this place it is Its amazing and very quiet i like the pools i like the movie room the back pool is the best we enjoy the Amazon hub

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Good property to live!! Improvements are being made which is great - eager to see some changes being done. Gate has been a challenge but hopeful that management is going to fix this.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

It has been a great experience so far living at Century off Gate Parkway. Move in process was smooth and staff has been polite and helpful. The neighborhood so far has been quiet and love being in a great location close to all types of stores!

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Needs cleaning. Walked around apartments and there are a lot of spiders everywhere. Trash is always piled up. One or all the gates never work. Did i mention spiders everywhere

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Good,nice environment,great stay and got many amenities you could enjoy them anytime.. Front desk people are so helpful..love staying here....

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Didn't get the lights or countertops I was told I would get. The rest of this is to fill up the minimum character requirements. Holla holla get dolla

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I have only moved here recently. We have really appreciated the help of the maintenance team. They have been very prompt. I do wish the people who shared the walls with me were more courteous with the noise they make but that can't be blamed on the apartment complex it self.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I had an issue with the resident portal. My rent was late due to it. The people in the leasing office were helpful in waiving the late fee so I would not be penalized.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

It was hard to move in. The process was rough. The facilities really aren’t taken care of. My building is always dirty. They don’t answer phone calls. The good thing is, the property manager, Katy, is amazing. I also like how quiet the community is.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Although the apartments look nice from the outside and are in a very desirable location, I have little else to say that is good. The walls are paper thin, meaning cars going by/people walking through the halls may as well be in my house. Staff is often unhelpful and not responsive, in addition to early issues had when attempting to sign my lease in the first place. The valet trash is a joke, as it took putting my trash out for 4 nights in a row to now avail and on the final night having to actually take my garbage bags OUT of the trash can and place them on the ground next to the now empty can to get them to even take it. It is frequent that the valet trash does not even make it up to the 3rd floor. Not to mention the short notice given by the office for the “yearly” fire extinguisher inspection that conveniently happened twice in 2-3 months with threats of a $50 non compliance fee? Or the 24hr notice given about the pressure washing? I honestly can say that while the apartment itself is large/clean enough and in a good area, I wouldn’t recommend this complex, given my experience.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Gate always broken. Too much traffic. Trash collectors are very loud at night. Upstairs neighbor is constantly stomping around and fighting. Apparently there was a homicide and the staff lied saying suspect was apprehended and that is still not the case. Office staff often don't have answers residents need or give contradicting info. Size and layout of apt are good.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Storage forced, gate always broken, suspicious people inside the complex sometimes... disappointed for the price we pay although it is located in a good neighbor

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

They keep jacking up the prices on stuff but do not deliver quality. Good luck getting anything fixed around your apartment or need to get in touch with staff.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Trash is over priced for the service we get. The dog poop cans are never emptied and are constantly overflowing to the point that there’s dog poo bags covering the ground.