Century Deerwood Park
4 stars475 Reviews

I love it, the department has a lot of space 😍 i really love it. The only thing that i don't like is that sometimes we find little kroaches.
My leasing agent who assisted me was phenomenal. I did have several issues trying to reserve my unit in the beginning, however it should be noted that it was right before Christmas, so I believe it's reasonable to believe the holidays made things a little crazy. My Lost unit is very nice, but when I arrived on move-in day it was very dirty. At first glance it looked okay, but I quickly discovered carpet stains, dust everywhere, dirty windows, uninstalled shelves, and only a half cleaned Dishwasher. I was of course very disappointed, but after communication with the front office, I've been told that my cleanliness issues with the unit will be resolved today, which I have high hopes for. So far my experience has been decent, I'm thrilled to come home from work today to clean floors and windows. I rated three because My unit was supposed to be ready 2 weeks before my actual move in date, but if the property management team takes care of everything they said, then I'd offer another star.
My experience here was amazing the community here is very friendly and the style of the apartment units was very Satisfying. In the services that this apartments provides is extremely helpful.
The apartments are nice, spacious and very quiet. The breezeway and stairs needs to be pressure washed more often. And the gate is always broken. I don't like when you tell the management people allow their dogs to poop and don't get it up. They don't follow up or send a reminder. The same thing when they leave the trash can outside. Or trash bags that leaks fluid onto the concrete.
Apartments is awesome.. Im gonna really enjoy living here...The pictures online give no justice to what you get when moving in to your apartment.. This is a unit you could live long term..
Everything was great, apartment is beautiful moving process was great and the office staff wonderful. The only issue is the dryer not working.
Lovely place to live, nice environment and very conducive. I will highly recommend anyone who wants a nice and lovely place to live now and in the next century.
Been a resident just a few days but I’m already enjoying my stay. My neighbors don’t seem to be too loud and I love how spacious my apartment is.
The apartments are beautiful and peaceful. Well maintained apartments and friendly staff. Feel very satisfied with my decision to move here. Love it here. Great location.
I love it here! I needs a little more attention in keeping breeze ways cleaner and maintenance in the dumpster area, after all it is located at the main entrance and it looks terrible by the end of the week all garbage sitting outside.