Very nice upgrades in unit and nice property to live on. Only issues I’ve had is that I’m paying for a gated community but gates have o oh worked maybe 30% of the time in a year and due to renovations noise has been disturbing.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

At first there are many problems due to works,but once if our problem is known you helped us on great way...as days passed,works are about to complete you guys were just rocking...we know there were many haters first,but I am sure now there would be 0.you were trying to bring a friendly environment.. you were just rocking love this community alot..

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I think Century at Deerwood offers the biggest apartment size with the most amenities for the best price. Also, the location is amazing being right by tinsel town.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Nice and cozy place to live located near a lot restaurants and shopping. Easy access to main expressway, maintenance responds to problem in a timely manner

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Things are getting better day by day. The community is getting the upgrades it needs and the staff communication and involvement has improved. All the issues I previously had were resolved within 2 1/2 months and I am looking forward to a more positive experience. The resident appreciation week was a nice touch!

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I Love the community so far. Maintenance didn’t follow through on some things but it’s fine. The apartment is great and I love the space. Would recommend.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Loved it when we first moved here and it was Thornton park. The trash service was amazing. Garages were turned over and available for tenants to rent. Any garage that becomes available is used for the company. Maintenance is unreliable. I’ve had them come out twice for the fridge and my ice maker still doesn’t work and water comes out warm. They also charge a ridiculous amount for trash service that’s 10x worse than our old one. I know change is hard and they did make an effort with resident appreciation week so I’m cutting some slack. Our actual apartment is amazing, but the new property management and such hasn’t been the greatest. They don’t call back when they say they will.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Beautiful complex, great staff, and an overall great community. Century Deerwood Park is a perfect fit for everyone. Plenty of activities and amenities!

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Great location, everything you need is right around the corner. Especially the Town Center being about five minutes away, but not too close where you encounter traffic.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I moved in almost 2 years ago and have enjoy every day here. It is quite and cozy. The grounds are always kept very clean. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The quality of the amenities are outstanding.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Moved from out of state and found Century Deerwood Park online. The staff was extremely helpful in getting everything set up and all the photos online accurately represent the community.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Love the location and amenities. Staff are very good. Clean breezeways could be better. The gate should be updated to an option that doesn’t get hit too often. Maybe adding horizontal poles that go up and down in addition to the gate and a wider speed bump.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

What first attracted me to Century Deerwood Park was the location. You cannot beat this perfectly placed apartment complex, right in the middle of everything. The apartments are gorgeous and spacious and ultimately what lead me to sign the lease. Since moving in, all my concerns or complaints whether it be a maintenance issue or not, have been addressed in a promptly manner. The community is quiet and my neighbors are friendly. So far, I have truly enjoyed living in this complex.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I have had a great experience living at Century Deerwood Park. The staff is helpful and friendly. Maintenance issues are taken care immediately and I love all the extra things they do for the residents like free chic filet breakfast and pizza for dinner. The grounds are beautiful and they’re always working on upgrades. I love it here!

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Have had great experiences so far! Like the upgrades and the activities lately. I had some issues with billing hut they realized their error and fixed it.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

The neighborhood layout is very nice and the clubhouse amenities are very well kept and clean. Several issues with appliances in our apartment and bugs.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

It’s been a great place to live. I really enjoy all the amenities like the movie theater and the pool. I also love all the space that is in the unit

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

My resident experience has been above average but not exceptional with all of the management changes. The trash service has become very inconvenient and the maintenance service has been sub par.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Love living here. Everyone is super nice and helpful. I get compliments on our apartment all the time! The pools are great and its really pet friendly too

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

The gate is always broken. The jacuzzi is always broken. And people don't pick up after there dog's mess that I can't sit on the back porch BECAUSE of the smell

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

The new renovated apartments are nice and love the floorplan,but had a lot of problems after moving in and finally got everything fixed, but was annoying we even had to get anything fixed. But overall happy now!

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

So far everything is great. Love the staff and the amenities. Just wish there was a better system to encourage people to pick up their dog's poop. 😒

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Century at Deerwood Park is a great community overall. Neighbors are kind, maintenance is fast, and everyone seems to love animals here. This place is awesome

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Could be better. Gate is always broken, neighbors are loud, move in process was difficult. Communication between tenants and management was not handled properly. Staff is not knowledgeable with rates and fees. Staff also didn’t go through the contract signing at move-in.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Slowly but surely everything is coming together:) and loving the new bark around the complex! Just wish the pools would remain clean and working bbq!