Century Deerwood Park

While I have enjoyed my time here without many complaints. The grounds have gone downhill once the new management took over. I think instead of remodeling units, improve the upkeep of the community first.
When we signed up we loved this place. The new management has definitely made some shady calls recently, but they are slowly earning back my trust. Overall still an amazing place to live for the price.
This is a great community and the amenities are wonderful. We enjoy calling ThornyPark home and take pride in living here. Our experience has been great.
Love living here! Centrally located to the town center and just 10 minutes from downtown! Very clean and spacious apartments. Pool is perfect for the summer
The layouts are great and very spacious. The office staff works hard and are always willing to help. The complex has great amenities that everyone can enjoy including families.
We really like our apartment. Love our balcony overlooking the preserve. We haven't been here long and we are looking forward to using the amenities.
Overall satisfied with apartment community. Disappointed in new trash pick-up method, much preferred having the valet trash bins outside our doors instead of the new small trash bins provided.
I've been in my apartment for 8 months and so far my experience at Century Deerwood Park has been great. The maintenance service is fast and the office staff are nice and helpful. The community is very quiet, the grounds are well kept and there are plenty of parking spaces available..
Loved this place until new management showed up. It's still a pretty great apartment for the money, but they do NOT effectively communicate to residents when changes are being made. They also didn't talk to us about how we felt about the changes that were being made. And they have charged us extra for things we never asked for, like changing the gate process.
Awesome place to live. Maintenance does great work and always nice and do the job right the first time. If there is a problem they always come back with a solution. The management is great. Always there when you need them