Subpar at best, a distressing letdown at best. We have mold in our utility closet due to maintenance “fixing “ our AC for the 4th time & they’ve known about it for 2 weeks now & are still waiting on the contractor while my family live with this health hazard.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Unfortunately moving in here has been nothing but headaches. The apt was not ready for move in...maintenance issues and not cleaned. The staff repeatedly said they wld fix things but there has been zero follow through.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Need to move. Cost way to much. Right now the dumpster in the back is surrounded by garbage and smells like rotting food. I hate this place. The apartment managers just tell you what you want to hear.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

We moved on the 7th and have had nothing but issues. We have an infestation of moth, a missing piece of the door weather strip, the tile is dirty, there is huge lizard on the back porch, a brown spot on the back of the wall behind the stove. All that have been reported to the leasing office. The problem still exist. I am sure the rent payment will remain the same even without the problems being fixed. We were so excited with the move but have had many problems

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

This apartment is the worse I ever seen, Apt. always have dust on my clothes, furniture, and my bedroom is always hot no matter what type of weather and the dogs poo anywhere and everywhere the upstairs people are always noisy no matter how you complain about the issue nothing is done except the solution to the problem form you is for me to move into another unit at my expense when I'm not the problem. Poor solution. When I' not the one who causes the problem. and the hallway is always dirty and the trash compacter is sore eye when you enter the apartment complex it pretty much look getto. Hope I move soon and will not refer anyone to live here.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Shooting occurred in this apartment complex. I no longer feel safe living here and feel anxious at all times when I leave/enter the complex.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

It’s been horrible so far. I hope the rest of the year gets better. They seem to not community very well and I Have been given mixed messages from everyone that works there.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Forget service. They are not all on the same page. Need to retrain some of them. Need to realize this is where we live not work. If something is broken they take sometimes all weekend because they won’t work unless its a certain temp. Good thing they highered a guy that lives in the apartments and he is sooo much better and fixes things right away. The guy that came from the apartments from across the street is horrible! He is rude and tells you to suffer because nothing more he can do when ac is out. Give you the wrong info makes you come to the office and someone else tells you your fine. Gives you attitude when talking. Need to learn manners. Then when you move out you have no idea what’s going on with the apartment cuz no one is calling back for days you leave voice messages and no answer.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I have encountered Nothing but problems from the beginning. I am still waiting for the bathroom to be Resurface in the tubs since I moved in September. I a work order that hasn’t been done since last week. I am not sure what is going on anymore. Be late for that rent and they will take action against you fast and I can’t get anything done or fix around this apartment complex Smh

I love what this unit could be had the guys who renovated it not rushed it. There’s spills of something on the walls in the kitchen that needs to be painted over because it isn’t coming off. There’s huge gapping holes in the bedrooms where something else once was, they just covered it with AC vent covers but you can still see the holes. I’m not certain that the fire alarms work. Huge hole left wide open in one of the bathrooms near the lights. Work orders were placed for a very simply fix on the guest bedroom window and still has not been fixed. Most of my issues with the unit are due to how things were just left half way done. Really takes away from the luxury of the place and we shouldn’t have to look at these things for an entire 15 months. Other than the stuff half way done in the unit, the property is decent, haven’t had any issues with neighbors.. someone did leave cigarette butts put out right in front of their door, but I’m almost certain it was maintenance or whoever does the work inside these units. They really gotta do a better job. Eli is very kind and always helpful. We pay for key fobs to access the property but the gate hasn’t been closed since we got here. One star for Eli and another just because the property isn’t run down and seems pretty safe.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Storage forced, gate always broken, suspicious people inside the complex sometimes... disappointed for the price we pay although it is located in a good neighbor

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

My freezer has not been fixed and they came by to fix it 3 times and I sent an email and went to the front office and still the same situation. Not to happy with this!

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Gate always broken. Too much traffic. Trash collectors are very loud at night. Upstairs neighbor is constantly stomping around and fighting. Apparently there was a homicide and the staff lied saying suspect was apprehended and that is still not the case. Office staff often don't have answers residents need or give contradicting info. Size and layout of apt are good.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I enjoy staying at this place it is Its amazing and very quiet i like the pools i like the movie room the back pool is the best we enjoy the Amazon hub

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Have asked the office multiple times about fixing the hot tub and fire pit at the front and it still has not been fixed. Really sucks to be paying for amenities that don’t even work, like the gate as well.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I moved in literally as the business changed from Thornton to Century. They didn't communicate anything about the upcoming change. When I moved in, literally the apartment was filthy the appliances were old. Looked like a cleaning crew came just left half way thru the job. It was horrible. I have had to aggressively contact the front staff and the maintenance to get any true help at first...this was when layoffs with staff and management was changing. As of todays date, the've also stopped turning on the fountain on in the lake near my building, im paying high dollar rent as a working parent. Apparently renting one of the nicest units. Im writing this review so others dont feel duped like I do. They stopped heating the main pool and the hot tubs are disgusting. All the amenities I thought I was going to get are not there. Including there used to be weekly yoga classes, free coffee. There is not even good wifi at the clubhouse. Printer? Scanner? NOPE never works. The "pros": the location, after Reno's im sure the cost will increase. Also when you do a crime search via JSO as of todays date, no activitiy pops up in here like it does for Florida club and others. I still dont feel really safe though. manager and communication via emails are better. They also taken off the codes for the amenities so codes cannot be freely given out so that is good. Maybe I need patience? Well I guess Ive had enough. They used to have a night attendant and played movies etc... So many things adding up. I've had a problem with ants, and pest control only comes once a week! I've read the reviews on google and here and they are accurate. This complex can do better and it really is a nice property. They need to take care of it! If you are a young family do not move in. College or grad w/ no kids, I say its fine. This is not luxury living. Its just living in a property that has much potential but doesnt meet its mark. There are so many other luxury apts popping up in the area. I wish the community and residents best of luck in their future.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

The apartments itself is nice. It was fairly clean when I moved in. The carpets just needed to be vacuumed to pick up the loads of hair in it. However the staff is not educated as to what is going on to the residents in the community. The first three weeks was very stressful and no one had clear answers for me.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Average. I think he's a manager but he walks around smoking cigarettes all day. Spiders everywhere. Maintenance still sucks. For the price could be better

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Needs cleaning. Walked around apartments and there are a lot of spiders everywhere. Trash is always piled up. One or all the gates never work. Did i mention spiders everywhere

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

I love our unit, it’s a 2/2. It’s a home for sure. Unfortunately, I like almost nothing else about the community. Namely the front office staff is horrible, rude, unhelpful and caddy. I wish I knew how awful they were before I signed anything. I wouldn’t have moved here.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

This place can be great but there’s room for improvement. The location is great and near everything. Noise within neighbors is pretty nonexistent. The remodeled apartments are very appealing to the eye. Room for improvement include; better maintenance including pest control, not having vehicles abandon by your building, having gates that work properly, enforcing gate etiquette since people can easily follow you into the complex or pass you by to get in with your fob access, also enforcing pet owners to pick up after their dogs (big issue), among other things.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Would like for maintenance requests to be completed in a timely order and for appliances to be more up to date. Also, it seems as though something is always breaking in the apartment whether it be the fridge or the washer/dryer. Also the gate to the apartment never seems to work which minimizes my security and safety.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Trouble call is still a problem. You cannot reach anyone on the phone to solve problems. I have a leaky sink over a month ago and it is still not resolve.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Although the apartments look nice from the outside and are in a very desirable location, I have little else to say that is good. The walls are paper thin, meaning cars going by/people walking through the halls may as well be in my house. Staff is often unhelpful and not responsive, in addition to early issues had when attempting to sign my lease in the first place. The valet trash is a joke, as it took putting my trash out for 4 nights in a row to now avail and on the final night having to actually take my garbage bags OUT of the trash can and place them on the ground next to the now empty can to get them to even take it. It is frequent that the valet trash does not even make it up to the 3rd floor. Not to mention the short notice given by the office for the “yearly” fire extinguisher inspection that conveniently happened twice in 2-3 months with threats of a $50 non compliance fee? Or the 24hr notice given about the pressure washing? I honestly can say that while the apartment itself is large/clean enough and in a good area, I wouldn’t recommend this complex, given my experience.

Reply from Century Deerwood Park

Stay is good and community is good for its price. Addressing Maintenance request has always been poor. Front gate will never work, it will be open always.