Century Deerwood Park

Subpar at best, a distressing letdown at best. We have mold in our utility closet due to maintenance “fixing “ our AC for the 4th time & they’ve known about it for 2 weeks now & are still waiting on the contractor while my family live with this health hazard.
Unfortunately moving in here has been nothing but headaches. The apt was not ready for move in...maintenance issues and not cleaned. The staff repeatedly said they wld fix things but there has been zero follow through.
I called and told them about a crack up under the door that’s allowing bugs to get in but it hasn’t been fixed. I’ve been having any problems for about two weeks they charged me for pest control I still see pests! There is a leak in the loft area I mentioned when I first moved in hasn’t been fixed. Terrible decision to move here.
1 star
This apartment is the worse I ever seen, Apt. always have dust on my clothes, furniture, and my bedroom is always hot no matter what type of weather and the dogs poo anywhere and everywhere the upstairs people are always noisy no matter how you complain about the issue nothing is done except the solution to the problem form you is for me to move into another unit at my expense when I'm not the problem. Poor solution. When I' not the one who causes the problem. and the hallway is always dirty and the trash compacter is sore eye when you enter the apartment complex it pretty much look getto. Hope I move soon and will not refer anyone to live here.
1 star
We moved on the 7th and have had nothing but issues. We have an infestation of moth, a missing piece of the door weather strip, the tile is dirty, there is huge lizard on the back porch, a brown spot on the back of the wall behind the stove. All that have been reported to the leasing office. The problem still exist. I am sure the rent payment will remain the same even without the problems being fixed. We were so excited with the move but have had many problems
1 star
Shooting occurred in this apartment complex. I no longer feel safe living here and feel anxious at all times when I leave/enter the complex.
1 star
Forget service. They are not all on the same page. Need to retrain some of them. Need to realize this is where we live not work. If something is broken they take sometimes all weekend because they won’t work unless its a certain temp. Good thing they highered a guy that lives in the apartments and he is sooo much better and fixes things right away. The guy that came from the apartments from across the street is horrible! He is rude and tells you to suffer because nothing more he can do when ac is out. Give you the wrong info makes you come to the office and someone else tells you your fine. Gives you attitude when talking. Need to learn manners. Then when you move out you have no idea what’s going on with the apartment cuz no one is calling back for days you leave voice messages and no answer.
1 star
Need to move. Cost way to much. Right now the dumpster in the back is surrounded by garbage and smells like rotting food. I hate this place. The apartment managers just tell you what you want to hear.
1 star
It’s been horrible so far. I hope the rest of the year gets better. They seem to not community very well and I Have been given mixed messages from everyone that works there.
After submitting my application I was little upset that there was no follow up from the leasing office. All information obtained was from me contacting them. There were a few delays and overall the entire process was tedious. Nevertheless, once I received my key I was pleased to see that the inside of the apartment was very well kept. Based off the websites pictures, I was just expecting hardwood flooring not carpet (but I can live with it). The exterior needs to be cleaned, the water fountain in the back is never on, the over flow of the trash is an eye sore upon entering the apartments and the gate only worked for a few days. I was expecting to be in a clean, gated community and so far my expectations have not been met. I signed a 13 month lease so I’m optimistic that it will get better but thus far, I regret the move in here.