Century Edgewater

Most of our move in experience was excellent. My only complaint is that we were unable to tour the apartment beforehand due to COVID-19 and no one warned us about how loud it would be inside the apartment. There is a large highway that runs outside and there seems to be no insulation/soundproofing in the apartment.
I love my apartment! I wish the gate would work on my side of the complex so I feel more secure. I also moved in and my dryer doesn’t work, and I didn’t have a WiFi router, other than that I love it!
Apartment would have been 5 stars if i had been told about the noise levels. The Nasa 1 HWY runs right behind our apartment. Obviously couldn’t tour the apartment itself because of Covid 19. However, this could and should of been disclosed at signing. Besides from that disappointment the apartment it self is a quality space, maybe just add some sound proofing windows and doors.
My main complaint with living here for 3 years is that the front office staff is continually changing and there is no urgency with maintenance calls. It takes them several weeks to get back to me when I submit a ticket for maintenance. I still have outstanding issues that I’m living with because I’m tired of calling and asking every week.
Enjoyed living there sadly wasn't able to keep living there but hopefully in the future I'll come back to these apartments had so many amazing memories there with my roommates
Having a hard time dealing with people dumping trash by my Apt. Right next to the dumpster which I was not told about before renting. We were not even allowed a walk thru until the day we were to move in. The smell is horrendous but does not come inside. We love the Apartment just not the location. Reviews said maintenance was great but we have been 4 months and 5 requests and still no new light switch in our Master Bedroom Ceiling fan and their dryer is horrendous
Century Edgewater is a quiet place with great people. Neighbors are friendly and helpful! I enjoy sitting on our patio eating dinner and just enjoying the community
My experience with century has been okay. Besides not being able to have my move in day repairs completed on several occasions since covid 19 started.
Quiet living complex. Great maintenance staff. Amenities are nice. Package hub is definitely a plus. Mailbox drive up with covered roof keeps you out of the rain.
beautiful community, well maintained, within distance to interests, love the amazon hub and how efficient it is, wish the gate worked more often