I really love staying here. It’s one of the best apartments I’ve stayed in so far since living in apartments. I recommend these apartments to all of my family and friends who don’t own a home. I plan on renewing my lease when it’s up.

I’ve been here about a month with my girlfriend and we love everything about the location. We haven’t had any issues with anything like parking, walking our dogs, or any of the appliances. Everyone on the leasing staff was super nice and helpful getting us situated!

I love living here. The other residents are very friendly, and the people who work here are fantastic. We feel safe here. I recommend renting here.

I love this place is very quite, their management are very nice, I just moved in and they are to fix everything in the apartments, I just suggest that every apartment has his own code for his visitors

I like the parking spots it’s so nice to live here except for people who leaves their stuff in the outside door but it doesn’t matter too much but I like here

Everyone is very nice in the leasing office and so far and I feel very welcomed to my new home Century Edgewater apartments. I still have a few things to get fixed at the new apartment but I will reach out when I’m ready.

Trash is picked up in a reasonable period of time. Maintenance works well. It would be nice if the gate worked. Aside from the person who revs their motorcycle outside my window, things are looking good.

Reply from Century Edgewater

Everything went very smoothly except for the GigaMonster experience. Love the property and all the amenities. Looking forward enjoying the time I will be living here.

Reply from Century Edgewater

There are many good things about the community, but unfortunately there are also many bad. And I have attempted to discuss with the manager, who doesn’t take ownership of the problems or just stops responding to emails and won’t meet at a time outside of my work hours.

Reply from Century Edgewater

It’s pretty nice, just wish they’d pick up more trash though out the complex. The Amazon hub on the property is a nice amenity. They also just recently repaired the gates.

Reply from Century Edgewater

Century is a quiet community and any maintenance issues get resolved quickly. I had a random cat run into my apartment, I called the office because I couldn't get it out and one of the staff came over and got the cat out...he went above and beyond what his job description calls for.

Reply from Century Edgewater

The staff is very helpful and ready to help. The amenities are great, they make you feel like you're at an exclusive club. My unit suits me perfectly. Found a hidden gem!

Reply from Century Edgewater

I am very pleased with Century Edgewater. I am delighted to be a resident here even though it’s only been a few months. I can see myself renewing my lease.

Reply from Century Edgewater

I love the location and the apartment it self. It’s nice and spacious and has a nice corner for a Christmas tree! (Christmas is around the corner)

Reply from Century Edgewater

Well to start things this off the Edge Water apartments are wide and spacious with in a good, no wait a great location. The community is calm and good.

Reply from Century Edgewater

It's a convenient place to live for stuff to do in the area. The apts are nice. The gates have been a huge problem. They're now working but you don't have a remote you have to swipe a card to get in. Not going to be nice on rainy or cold days to have to put your window down. Plus cannot go into gate near my house now due to this new card and change.

Reply from Century Edgewater

So far since I have moved in, I am completely satisfied. The staff makes you feel welcome from the first time you set foot in the front door of the office. The apartment I have is a good size, with a garage!! Can’t beat that for the price!

Reply from Century Edgewater

Love the peace and quiet. Such a beautiful place to stay at. It's like a picture perfect place where you can just walk around the complex to stay in shape. Nice neighbors.

Reply from Century Edgewater

Amazing , we love it here. My family and I are very comfortable here. Everyone is so nice and especially the leasing office. Maintenance staff is amazing too

Reply from Century Edgewater

We love it here! I do wish other residents were a little better about cleaning up after their pets! But other than that everything is perfect!

Reply from Century Edgewater

Awesome place to stay. Maintenance has very friendly staff and very courteous. Pet friendly and spacious units at fair price. Recommended to new to Houston travelers.

Reply from Century Edgewater

Great place to live. Always quiet and friendly service. The area is beautiful and so are the apartments. I have lived here for years. Pet friendly.

Reply from Century Edgewater

Always quick service and friendly staff. The apartments are beautiful and well maintained. I’ve lived here for years. Nice gym area when all machines work.

Reply from Century Edgewater

It is a good community, only they should have more staff to attend a little faster, sometimes I wait for days to get something fixed, everything else is fine, they are very friendly.

Reply from Century Edgewater

i love the neighboorhood and how every store i need isn't too far from here! perfectly located! Everyone is really friendly and many dogs for my dog to play with as well.