I love living at Century Galleria Lofts! The location is perfect, the staff is amazing & the units are really nice! I also really like having valet trash & the Amazon lockers.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

So far so good! I'm a brand new resident, move in was smooth, the apartment was clean and critter free upon move in. Front office staff was nice and quick about getting me in. And I love my brick wall!

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

I absolutely LOVE my apartment community! From the immediate attention I get from the front office whenever I need anything to the maintenance department who are ALWAYS so professional and keep the grounds exceptionally clean. The most appreciated perk of my experience is coming home to my balcony and opening the doors that overlooks the amazing poolside. Hearing the water falls in the pool just seem to instantly relax me and makes everyday feel like coming home to a euphoric moment. I would encourage anyone to come be a part of this amazing community.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

I love this apartment and it’s walking distance to the galleria mall, which is very convenient for my family. I recommend this apartment complex to future residents

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

New management is great, every time I have questions or concerns they are there to respond and help me with any problems. The neighborhood is nice and quiet.. we have not had any problems since moving here.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

Love the community here. Very quiet and peaceful. Convenient location to all places around the area. My boyfriend and I have been here for a year now and we love it.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

I have lived on the property for 4 years. Overall it has been a good experience. All properties have their ups and down periods. This property has had reoccurring issues with the gate. Either residents/guests have hit the gate with their car knocking it off track or the motor itself has an issue. The last 2 managers have consistently addressed to fix this problem. Next step would be to replace the type of gate. Throughout my residency here this has been a quiet community. The front office staff have been awesome. Love Chanelle - she is the best! They average hosting events for residents once a month, sometimes 2. This has been home.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

My car was damaged at the parking garage and the community did not do anything to help me. The appliances we're old and even when I ask to fix it, nothing was done. I will not renew my lease when the time comes.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

In the short time of moving in. I’ve adjusted really well. The front office is great for help and maintenance is fast and efficient with any work order.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

Excited to be living here ! Chanelle was great with the move in process! Excited for the next few years here . It’s close to work and everything in the city

Great location! Apartments are spacious! Maintenance requests are handled timely! Beautiful pool and garden courtyard areas! Walkways to apartments are not regularly cleaned.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

There are some dangerous people coming in and out of here. Things going on after dark, fighting, shouting, doors left open for people to come in.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

The environment is awesome, its located in a prime location that is surrounded by all the great restaurants and shopping centers, it's located right next to the major freeways for easy access as well.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

I love living here. It's close proximity to a lot of shopping and eating locations. The community is very quiet with great amenities. The staff is quick to fix any problems that may arise with the apartment or on property. One of the major advantages is having an Amazon delivery hub on property to use for package pickup!

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

Great place to live cozy and clean Peace full good luck location quiet staff is friendly maintenance is fast response. Great activities for the residents

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

Very speedy move in processing and great move in incentives. Location is nice and conveniently located near the Galleria area. The amenities are nice and so far the community is very relaxed and quiet during the resting hours of the day. I hope to continue enjoying living at the Galleria lofts!

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

Just finish a week here and no complaints yet. Very happy to be closer to work and in the area. The apartment complex has been well kept. Our apartment is spacious for the price.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

It’s been alright living here. Although I do love the changes they made to the gym. Looks so much nicer than before. Hope they keep renovating

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

We were very happy when we first moved in, and management has changed a couple of times during our time here. We have had various things happen, such as towing issues, break ins, and management oversights. Things are not like they used to be. Now, with all of these corporate housing and airbnb groups filling up the place, you dont know who your neighbors are.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

This is a great place to live. Highly recommend! Affordable price, roomy living, and lots of kitchen space. The maintenance comes very fast & the apartment management helps with any concerns.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

I have not been living at Century Galleria Lofts for too long but so far I have been enjoying the experience! The dog park is awesome and so are the people that live here! Everyone is very welcoming. I also enjoy that the office sends major updates through email.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

Love it! The apartment is in perfect location. Great fit for my lifestyle. The gym and pool are top notch and having quick garage access has been fantastic.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

My experience with Century Galleria Lofts was amazing! Every leasing office specialist was helpful and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to stay here. Thanks again for making my cross country move smooth. I am glad to call Century Galleria Lofts home.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

When I first moved, the experience wasn’t great however there was a negative shift in May. Maintenance does not timely respond and Jessica (the one who answers the phone) is rude.

Reply from Century Galleria Lofts

Location is great. Its very quiet here, I love that! Amenities could be better. Halls should be cleaned more often, it smells because people let their pets pee and poop without cleaning it.