Century Galleria Lofts

Love it here. Only place I've lived since moving back to Houston where I've wanted to stay and renew my lease. It's quiet. It's convenient. The personnel in the office know what they are doing.
My experience here as a new tenant has been overall great. The moving-in process was very quick and flexible. Anytime I have a question or concern, Ms. Earnestine is great at addressing them. I love my apartment and can’t wait until everything is fully decorated!
The apartments have great floor plans, there are large master bedroom closets, the kitchens and bathrooms have sufficient storage, and the office and maintenance staff are friendly.
It's affordable, and a great location, but neighbors are inconsiderate. I think this is the cheapest complex in this area. I wish I didn't live near the courtyard. Too much noise, can't sleep.
Love the location and the staff does “great things” for the tenants. Maintaince works overtime too keep it clean and do an amazing job... like the online tenant portal so things are made simple easy and efficient... I Like Centrury Galleria Lofts
I love living here! It’s central location to everything. Only grievance is the gate. If it was fixed and proper security was set in place 5 stars would be given
Price is great but my apartment was not ready the day he moved in. However maintenance rectified the situation as soon as they heard about the issue.
Just moved in and the community is nice and the management for the property is awesome. They are located in a great area that’s quick to get to the freeway and right down the street from the Galleria.
My apartment is perfect the neighborhood is adorable, although the neighborhoods are not very welcoming but the place is fantastic and it is well located.
It was good, considering the COVID-19 restrictions. Earnestine was instrumental in pushing everything through for me and answering all my questions! Only bad part was that one of my packages (a rug) went missing, and I would have loved a new resident “helpful hints” sheet that gave an overview of things to know, like valet trash days, where to put your moving boxes, etc