Century Highland Creek

4.3

4.3

The staff at Century Highland Creek Apts, are very friendly, accommodating, and they really help me. I am disabled and restricted to a wheelchair. They help with the lift battery for getting in the pool, and are very attentive when I need a repair or help in the apartment. I love living here. Sincerely, Brian
The atmosphere has changed. There are ppl who don't care about there surroundings and no respect for others. The land scraping crew doesn't care how the leave the breezeways.
1 star
None of the “rules” are enforced here. I’ve had an issue with my account for months but they do not respond to emails or calls. The police presences has increased over the last year.
I’m glad a made the Century choice!! The community is friendly! The Leasing associates are Amazing! I’ve been here a month and I’m lovin it here!
I live it here . It’s quiet and everyone seems pretty friendly. The staff has been amazing especially with Covid 19 happening and my move was smooth and i had a great transition.
I moved in on May31st the experience has been so positive. Evan and her staff have made everything a breeze. They have accommodated all my needs even with the coronavirus going on.
It’s a beautiful complex to stay in but customer service haven’t been up to par OK several problems with my apartment and I just move in...
Since I’ve moved in it has been great! Excellent staff, the area and location is great. The process went very smooth, the staff was very helpful and nice.
This community is by far one of the best family and I have lived in. Very quiet, very nice and very well maintained. I’m glad we made the choice to make Century Highland Creek our home.
This community was an extremely beautiful, well kept and peaceful community. Everything was so beautiful that I felt like I was at a resort. The office staff was extremely accommodating and friendly also. It could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and schools. It offered amenities that most communities did not