My experience has been great. A few bumps along the way but I always made contact with the leasing office and the situation was handled. I just signed my third lease for this community.

Very nice at first. Loved the neighbors and peacefulness. However, it seems the quality of living is going down. People aren't cleaning up after their dogs. Teenagers are hanging out on the steps and in the kiddie park smoking marijuana. People are stewing garbage all around. On numerous occasions I have had to question two teenagers as to why they were continually on my porch and trying to peer into my door and window. I no longer feel secure here.

Prompt and professional maintenance, exceptional office customer service, and clean community. I appreciate how communicative the staff are here keeping me informed.

Century Highland Creek Is A Wonderful Resident and Seka was very pleasant with a great spirit! I am glad I choose this apartment complex. Excellent Area

I love it here. The location is convenient for my commute to different parts of Charlotte. The staff is friendly as well as the neighbors. I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone especially someone that is moving to Charlotte for the first time.

They spoil me and I'm grateful for that, thank you for the courtesy calls, thank you for the smiles and especially letting talk your ears off

Reply from Century Highland Creek

It’s quiet and affordable. The neighbors are very friendly. I enjoy living here and will continue to do so. I never knew these existed but I’m glad I found it.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Everything is great. Just how I imagined, I love the closet space, that is my favorite feature in my apartment. I would recommend this place to others

Reply from Century Highland Creek

I love the environment of this apartment because everyone respects each other . The community is very quiet and secure for everyone . It is wonderful area for those who needs comfort and class.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Living at Century Highland Creek has been a very pleasant experience so far! Three staff is so friendly and professional. The amenities are always kept up and looking good.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

The location is the reason why I moved here . Affordable & quiet ...grocery stores are right around the corner. Maintenance are friendly and quick with repairing things.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

From application to move in has been a breeze and hassle free. All of the office staff has been most helpful. On move-in day, I wasn't completely satisfied with the "sparkle clean" and I sent Asst. Mgr., Seka an email explaining my issues and she PERSONALLY handled the cleaning and emailed me back within a day. I was blown away that she went above and far beyond her responsibilities. I love living in the community. It's beautiful, the grounds are well kept, valet trash is a major plus for single women, it's conveniently located near shops and restaurants and it has easy highway access.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

The location is great with a shopping center within walking distance and super close to Concord Mills, but far enough away so traffic is lighter! There are lots of wonderful amenities and the apartment we have is so cozy!

Reply from Century Highland Creek

It’s a nice place to call home. Modern, spacious, amenities and great location. Friendly office staff. The only thing missing are attached garages...

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Not clean in the stairways there’s trash and food dropping in the stairway. Not enough parking spaces need security. Trash pickup need to be better. Widows need to be sealed I can feel the draft from outside

Reply from Century Highland Creek

I love living at Century Highland Creek!! The apartments are so nice, the staff's always kind & helpful, this is a quiet and safe community.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Quiet and convenient! Decent price! My neighbors are nice. I love that more places are being built here. I love the fact it’s close to uptown but far away that I don’t have to deal with the traffic

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Clean and nice office staff are real friendly I love the location right by the highway and I’m glad I chose this place of residence to live at

Reply from Century Highland Creek

This apartment complex market their homes as luxury apartments, and they are way far from being luxury. They have small and narrow units, not well designed, and there is no enough room for your belongings. You literally get half a kitchen which is no good for your cookware, and your dining ware. In the bed room you get two small closets; the size of the coat closet by your foyer which will never take all your clothes. The plumbing here is a huge problem, they have lead pipes that need to be replaced and of course they are not going to do it. You go in to the shower and you see black stuff coming down into the water once you turn your shower head on. I reported this problem several times, and nothing has been done about it. I even contacted Prince William County about the water quality as I was so concerned about it, and nothing has been done. The management lied to me about it, and said that everything was normal. The building is infested with roaches and for more than six weeks I couldn't use my kitchen because of the treatment. It is a horrible place, senseless management who just cares about collecting money, but never spending money on maintenance and enhancing the quality of living for residents. Staff is unfriendly and can be really rude, even the manager himself has an attitude. Please try to avoid renting here, you will be trapped.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Lovely so far. I just moved here, and have not had any problems yet. The community is welcoming and right next to everything I could need!!!

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Love area. Quick and easy move in process and has that home feeling and environment. Close to stores and restaurants and highways. Wakking..

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Affordable, with nice amenities. Allows pets. And the trash pickup is an awesome perk. The location is great for me. It's close to the interstate, which makes for an easy commute wherever you need to go.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

I am coming up on a year now of my lease with Century Creek and I have to say it has be pleasurable. The location is great, a nice selection of amenities, and the staff that I’ve worked with has been great with dealing with any concerns I may have had. Overall a pleasant experience thus far.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

We are happy here and it's a good fit for my family. It's close to shopping and convenient for me to get to work. The staff is ALWAYS friendly and the grounds are kept clean and safe.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Overall community is nice and located at a great location. Community Manager is very attentive and hear to residents problems patiently and acts upon it. Overall a nice community to stay long term.