Everything and everyone is great staff excellent. Property is well kept. No complaints happy with my decision. I would recommend this to a friend

Office staff are very helpful and make moving in a breeze! There were very little to no issues in the apartment. Great cleaning services such as carpet cleaned and the place smelled new!

Reply from Century Highland Creek

I love living in my current apartment. I have rented for the last fifteen years and this is by far the best environment I have been in. I have a view of the beautiful pond from the second floor, but I don’t have to climb any stairs to get to my apartment. My apartment is spacious and provides a great living space for any lifestyle I desire. I can play my music without disturbing my neighbors and I never hear anything from above or below. I have lived in three different complexes in Charlotte and left all under positive circumstances, Century Highlands is by far the best!

Reply from Century Highland Creek

The view, the atmosphere, the apartment, the location: I love all of it. I never thought I would get my first apartment choice in the area right, but I did.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

The two maintenance professionals always helpful. Tyrone always great me with a smile and when he and other guy (I can't remember his name) when they enter my apartment for any repairs the work is done in timely manner without any mess. Thank you for trustworthy workers. Thank you Tyrone for tape.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

It’s ok here, not really pleased with the gym equipment which I reported stolen and was told it was going to be replaced about 4 months ago along with a few other minor things things. REPLACE THE WEIGHTS like your office mama get a aid to get a tee going to and that’s they were “on order”. Longest order I’ve ever Heard of.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

I have been living at Century Highland Creek for almost 2 years now. I like the area of where we live since it is close to a lot of things! Everyone is friendly in the office and can help when needed

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Overall its a good place to live. At first I was very angry about them not changing the filters before we moved in, but they fixed and adjusted pretty quick.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

I just moved in, but I am familiar with the area. I love the staff and they made my move as smooth as possible. My neighbors greeted me and my children and offered to help us unload the moving truck. Others gave us a short tour.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

So far so good, the office made such a smooth transition for my move. Evrything was perfect. Nice community, nice neighbors. And really centrally located to everything

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Lovely stay...the only issue is dog feces not probably being picked up by owner. However, management did address the situation via email. But over all Century Highland Creek is an amazing community.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

My experience at century highland creek has been great thus far. I enjoy the staff and how patient and willing they are to make something work for you

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Sure be nice if the pool was kept up to spec rather than waiting for the city to come tell us it's not...then it gets shut down for a few days, maybe a week...but hey who cares? It's not like anyone has family coming into town for a few days and a place for the kids to play on a beautiful day has been shut down by the city is closed...Unless you've got money, maybe the leasing office should strike a deal with the Water Park up the road and let everyone know who had plans to go to the pool that they had another option...instead we just get misspelled spam email from the leasing office saying hey if you're caught swimming in the pool before we tell you, you can you're banned from the pool for the rest of the season...meanwhile, there're is no reduction in the rent+utilities+glorious festivities that are included in the monthly payment that is owed them...in fact, if just goes up! Even if you've paid every month on time, when youre lease is up, you're paying more than you were. So my suggestion is to not put a dime of your own into the apartment as I have, and just put weekly requests in for them to come fix all the things that are not right about where you live....I guarantee, if you're not there when they come to fix what you asked them to fix... you'll either receive a note like I did... "There's nothing wrong with the blinds." OR better yet, don't rent ANYTHING on the side opposite the Leasing Office, unless you plan on living on Side B of a MixTape..remember those?

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Am staying here from 3+ years and have seen maintenance going down with time. May be management is trying to make some improvement as am seeing some progress towards the pool this year.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

This property continues to be on the decline. There’s dog poop everywhere, trash all over side walks & parking lots. It doesn’t appear that anyone cleans up after themselves & certainly the property staff is not doing it.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

The best apartment I have ever moved in to the staff is nice and friendly very help ful the explanation of everything is and was amazing

Reply from Century Highland Creek

I just moved in yesterday and I am already in love with the complex. The neighborhood seems great as do the neighbors and the staff is amazing. They have been so helpful through this entire process

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Easy application process office is friendly and helpful. Location is close to uptown and Concord Mills location where there are many things to do.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Great place to live! The staff are super helpful when it comes to problems or concerns in your apartment or just answering general questions.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Great place to live. I love the location and the staff is so nice. I do wish I would get email updates about when construction, power washing, or cleaning is happening on the grounds and alerts when a package has arrived for me. I was sent some surprise packages from a friend and they sat there for weeks.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Century highland creek is a great facility. This is my wife’s and I’s first apartment together and we have loved it so far. The staff is always available and willing to help!

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Quiet neighborhood with friendly staff. Some of the neighbors kids are a bit loud but no complaints. The stuff does a great job at keeping the amenities and side walks clean. Rate price is fair.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

Subpar managers, management tries to nickel and dime the community when it comes to maintenance fees. I placed a maintenance request and viewed the receipt printed from The Main office and saw it had a zero balance. Then i get charged for the maintenance service.

Reply from Century Highland Creek

It’s been amazing since the first day I moved in l. The scenery is beautiful and every one has been so sweet and helpful. The property is clean and well kept. I have a washer and a dryer that is a definite perk!😀 I really think I’m going to like it here

Reply from Century Highland Creek

I have been a resident for going on 3 years. I have definitely seen a change in the type of residents in the community however I still enjoy my apartment and living here