Century Lake Highlands
4 stars562 Reviews

Alexis
Love this community love this complex! Management has been excellent and helpful with me my entire first year! I was happy to resign a new lease!

Jennifer
Just keeps getting worse and worse. Only nice thing about this place is the maintenance staff, other than that it's not good. Most office staff is rude, there is little if any security to be had despite their claims, and crime happens daily in many forms. Apartment appliances are cheap and are made to suck up money through using a lot of power without doing its job. The apartments are not ADA compliant, according to laws and their choice in appliances had in apartments. There is so much more to type but overall, I can't wait to move and would never recommend this complex.

Whitney
2 months ago
From the time I moved in until now I’ve loved my experience here. It’s centrally located and this area has grown so much. It’s still family friendly but yet surrounded by many things.

Tyshana O.
2 months ago
It’s an very Nice and quiet neighborhood very friendly neighbors, I’ve stay in my building almost 5 years , no complaints everything is worth it and peaceful living.

Ian
2 months ago
We’ve loved our time here at Century Lake Highlands! What really impressed me was recently, I finished a workout at the wellness center and mistakenly left my keys inside and was locked out. I called the emergency line and albeit, it wasn’t a emergency that would require onsite help, they sent a maintenance team member out to come get my keys for me. That really drove home the fact that they are willing to go to any length to help!

Raymond
3 months ago
Love this place. Been here two years and I'm so glad I found it. It's quiet and kept clean for the most part. Some noise but not that bad. Wish the parking spots were bigger.

Paula
3 months ago
The property has really gone down. Gates don’t work, provide no security. Paint is peeling, railings are rusty. Breezeways and common areas have dirty floors, pool area looks uninviting, carloads of people drive up, unload & take over the pool. Exercise equipment is broken. Valet trash pick up is erratic. The apartment next to mine is being used as a short term rental by people who are sometimes loud, vulgar, and careless with littering and dragging leaky garbage bags. And finally there is an oversized towing truck that parks in the lot near my apartment giving the complex the ambiance of an impound. My rent increased over $200. per month + the so-called amenities. I have 2 balcony patios with a view to a natural area, but the windows are so dirty on the outside you really can’t enjoy the view, and sitting outside is spoiled by the dog feces that people don’t pick up when they allow their pets to eliminate right outside your ground floor patio. Need MORE routine maintenance!

Eric
3 months ago
I was towed last night because my vehicle was not registered with the new company. I read through all of the notifications that have been sent out, and only one sentence in one of the emails states that action is needed by all. On April 1, the following was sent out: "All tenants will need to visit the leasing office to obtain a virtual parking permit." This is the fourth sentence in a six-sentence email, and the only sentence in any of the emails that is clear that action is required of all tenants. The other two notifications sent said, "If you have not visited the leasing office to register your vehicle, please do so this week." Since I visited the office and registered my car with the previous company, and had my red sticker, I easily disregarded these further emails. The following would have been better: "The red parking sticker and previous parking registration is no longer valid for any resident. All residents must re-register with the new company in order to not be towed."

Mai
4 months ago
Honestly, I wish I would not have renewed my lease here. I am tired of other residents violating terms and to leave their pets’ droppings everywhere. It’s gross. Now we have a new parking policy and I understand why it’s necessary. But the person who picks up my child from school and brings him here while I finish working at 5:00p can’t park here more than 1 day a week per the new guidelines. Juan from the office told me to have her park across the street. The only other option is to add my caregiver to my lease or to buy a parking garage, which they don’t have any available. They told me to read the notice sent and I advised nowhere does it indicate visitors can only come once in a 7 day period. I am here from 8-5 daily and my boyfriend works nights. We never occupy more than two spots within a given time and sometimes, only one. Ridiculous. Try giving your residents solutions to their problems and they might understand. Being met with resistance at every turn is frustrating.

Raven
4 months ago
I reviewed awhile back and just wanted to stay that I'm still enjoying my experience. No new updates over here. The staff is amazing and the community is beautiful!