Century Lake Highlands
4 stars504 Reviews

I've lived here for almost 2 years. The remote gate is never working. Currently, all tenants have to use the gate code box to get in the complex. Additionally, the trash removal is horrible now. This is extremely unsanitary. Additionally, tenants continue to allow their pets to urinate and deficate on the stairs and in the hallways. The maintenance of this community has drastically gone downhill.
Well other than the noisy neighbors that really make me realize just how thin the walls are, the overall experience living here is pretty good. I do wish however sanitation would come around a lot more often like they used to, so the garbage overflow wouldn’t be so bad.
Going good. No complaints thus far. Been noticing a lot of parties and loud music playing during the days/evenings and some neighbors not being considerate of the neighbors below them. Other than everything is going well.
Apartment/Floorplan itslef is great, the problem is management, unclear communication and unreasonable expectations and charges. Complex is dirty, cleaned once in a year. Amenities not enjoyed due to early closures
So far loving the area, the stuff is friendly & helpful i had an issue I believe her name is kate it starts with a K , she came right over to assist with the problem & wasn’t giving up until we resolved it . A big A+ I really wish I remember her name she stay on the property so hopefully that helps with the name. She is very nice
A wonderful tplace to live. Enjoying the trail and the trees. Close to everything I need. Sprouts is walking distance very convenient and close to everything
5 years here. That should say it all! I’ve rarely had any issues and when I do I’ve gotten help quickly. The staff are great. The grounds are kept nice.
The only complaint I have so far is the trash policy. How am I supposed to discard of a pizza box without getting a fine? If I have trash bags on top of my trash bin, and I set an extra bag next to it, where else is it supposed to go? Otherwise, the community is quiet. Nice amenities. Parking can be difficult where my building is. But we like it so far.
Really enjoying living here so far. All the neighbors are friendly. I love how the trail is beautiful RIGHT THERE. And the apartment is just really pretty in general. Can’t wait for the gym/etc to be open outside of office hours.
Katelynn at the front office has 0 Customer Service skills. She made the entire application process unbearable. Anytime I had a question she would cut me off and say “like I said..” as if asking for clarification is not ok. She’d always say “let me check on that and get back to you” But NEVER once called me back for an update or anything. I requested to have my keys a couple hours earlier than the time I was provided (due to movers) and instead she gave me the keys 2 hours LATER than the time I was originally provided. I understand it’s not necessarily her fault since she’s not the one physically preparing the apt but she didn’t even honor the already late time she gave me or at least call me back to let me know. She was rude about the whole process. Anytime I’d ask to speak to the manager she was in a meeting and couldn’t call back. Upon moving in, she gave me NO info about anything such as gate code or visitor parking. I emailed her asking again and have yet to receive a response.