Century Lake Highlands
4 stars540 Reviews

Ishondria
Apartments where I stay are very quiet. I’ve been here almost a year and haven’t have any real problems with anything inside my apartment or out. Leasing office staff is very nice.
Rocio
It is a good place to live. The property could be a little cleaner and would love to enjoy the fitness center after hours but it continues to close and only open during office hours.
Chanze
Good experience. Gates are jammed every now and then but for the most part i like living here. Wish the gyms would open up 24/7 not sure how long that's gonna take.
Shakeena
Enjoying my stay here so far, the new front desk staff are nice, and it looks like they are trying to get things back in order. I Ike the activities for the children.
Phala
Still loving it here. Even though it’s getting cool at this point so it so reassuring that they close the pool for cleaning every time after storms. Only semi cons are the gate fobs and tight parking but on the amazing side it’s great to ALWAYS have enough parking for guest! The area is quiet and conveniently located to EVERYTHING! I was always skeptical of moving out to North Dallas, but Century Lake Highlands had constantly reassured I made the right choice for me and my family to call home. Ohhh and they have these apartment events that are always the cutest! Wine day, food trucks, margs and poolside snacks!
Monica
I have nothing but great things to say about living at Century Lake Highlands. My service requests are answered timely and I feel safe here.
Eric
Residence is centrally located in the Dallas area. Somewhat affordable place to live and eating establishments all around. Furthermore, the gate never works
John
I was so excited that management decided to power wash the walk ways. It took a week or so to get through all the builds. I come home and it appeared they were working on my first floor hall. Well they missed my wing in building 7. I called and they said we will take care of it. Still no power wash, I stopped by the office to complain and was told, they would look into it, again nothing happened, I put in a work order on 8/25/2I still nothing happened but a closed work order. I’m don’t think I’m asking much, we pay extra fees for amenities and norma upkeep. We have lived here over 5 years and I don’t think we will be renewing our lease. I’m sure I will get an email asking to me to stop by and speak to the manager, she is never available. Just please power wash my hall , I’m sure the apartment on both sides of me will appreciate also.
Ivan
Been living here for many years love the location and amenities l, moved in even the apartments where first built, the locker pick up for the mail is great never have to worry about packages stolen
Joshua
the pool gate is locked far too often, it’s become an inconvenience to get to the gym. the apartment gates might as well not be there, since they’re always open and we don’t have working clickers. loud neighbors.