Century Lakehouse

3.9

3.9

Olivia
Horrible experience with maintenance requests and the office staff never returning calls. We had one instance where my mom, a resident, had applied to the office position. They returned her call about the job, and then lied saying they couldn’t reach her about a maintenance request… all within 2 minutes of each other… where my mom was still holding her phone… yeah.
Janice
Love the place. It's quiet and I have a great water view. The interaction I've had with the office and maintenance teams have been great. I've really enjoyed living here.
Amanda
I was becoming disappointed with all the problems in the apartment, but it seems like management is finally stepping up. I actually got my work order answered!
Angela
about 2 months ago
Improvements most definitely needed to be made previously, and that does seem to be happening under the new management. Look forward to seeing that continue.
Celia
2 months ago
Outside need to be pressure washed have had a few bug problems it’s taken them three weeks to fix my washer neighbors have dogs that always bark
Kacie
3 months ago
Never had any issues here. If any they were small and taken care of in a timely manner. Loved here about 7 years now. One of the better places to live in PC.
Jessica
3 months ago
I’ve been a resident here for 3 years. I enjoy the community and l love my lake view. The building can be noisy at times and parking is a pain in front of my building. I really wish the car wash station would be updated to something that’s functional. I also think it wouldn’t hurt to have the buildings pressure washed more frequently. The staff is really kind and I appreciate that very much. Overall, I’ve enjoyed living here and it’s been a great experience.
Michelle
3 months ago
We have enjoyed living here for the past 2 years. It’s very quiet and not much going on. The pool is always empty. My last apartment complex always had events for the residents.
Olivia
1 star
Wanna preface by saying I hardly ever leave reviews, let alone bad reviews. Outside of buildings are disgusting. Layer of dead bugs coated to the building. Animal feces left everywhere. To be fair though, the bins meant for animal waste are overflowing. Moving out this week and STILL have unresolved maintenance issues. Office unresponsive & dropped the ball many times when it came to important things.. claiming my line was busy. I work in cellular Tech, & trust me, if there was a call placed & line was “busy”, it would still show up in my call records & pop up as an incoming call. Community garbage bin is disgusting with maggots crawling all around & unknown juices leaking everywhere. Walls are pretty thin & can hear neighbors having a lil too much fun every night & morning… Overall, main issue is the office/maintenance staff. All issues seem to stem back to that. Had to finally call corporate to get a mess figured out & even they couldn’t get ahold of the office. One word: RUN!
Susan
3 months ago
The apartments are convenient to the highway and shopping locations in Plant City. For the most part the community is well kept up and the view from the back porch is delightful.