Century Medical District

4.3

4.3

Sandra araceli
The apartment is spacious and appliances are up to date. The front desk personnel are attentive and courteous. The maintenance issues have been resolved in a timely manner. The pools are well kept.
Verified Resident
I loved staying here however pet waste could routinely be found in the stairwells and any grassy area. The staff are in constant communication with you via email and there is always someone at the front desk to help you out
Erica
Grounds could be kept up more. Other than the filthy hallways and stairwells, not a bad complex. I just wish management would invest in things like power washing floors and checking less obvious areas (stairwells) when "cleaning"
Marsela
about 2 months ago
We’ve been leaving for a couple years now and we still love to live here. Some of the reasons include we love the environment, enjoy amenities.
Esteban C.
3 months ago
Nice staff great people....I kind here tor 4 years...nice gym nice pool great area and convenient with alot of restaurants near by ...hospitals near by every thing is near by and very convenient
Courtney
4 months ago
I’ve had a pretty good experience living here. Management and employees are nice and switch. Residents are respectful. The location is very convenient.
Will
1 star
I think it's time to hire 24-hr security. My wife just had to watch from the apartment window as someone broke into her car. 911 was not answering the phone, and there was no one around. We've had guests have their cars broken into also. Gunshots, violent arguments in the parking garage in the middle of the night... This place is scary and dangerous, and we very much look forward to leaving this neighborhood once her medical school exams are over. The staff is very nice, but unfortunaley that's the only category where I can say anything good about this place.
4 months ago
The staff are awesome and the best part of my experience. The only downside is the neighborhood and residents who don't follow the rules for trash removal and leave multiple bags in the hallways
5 months ago
Ever since new management they are so efficient and helpful in the front office. Maintenance crew is always so quick and respectful! Wish the hallways would be clean more often and garage would be fixed to feel more secure. Other then that great place!
Andrew
5 months ago
I moved in almost 6 months ago and as of now I have no complaints. The apartments look very nice and the staff is very friendly. I recommend this apartment complex to all my friends and family.