Amazing location and perfect club house!!! Lost of garage spaces and many fun events!!! Workers are so nice with everyone, feels like a home for sure!

Everything good, nice people, nice employees. All the neighbors are respectful. 100% recommended no doubt about it !!!! Come to Century Millenia

Century Millenia could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and schools. It offered amenities that most communities did not. We love it here!

So far the staff here has been incredible and very generous with setting up my new apartment. The apartment itself has wonderful appliances included and services included in the price

We just moved here and we love it! We are so happy Eleuthera our new home. The kitchen is spacious, the gym is always open, pool is so nice. We have a dog and he loves the dog park!

Everything good nice , great price and place now they try change place to better with golf course , black stone to decorate and more. You can come and see this apartment I recommended

We love living here! It’s always kept so clean. Everyone is so friendly and we love the community events that are put on by the Century Millenia staff!

We are a Military family and move around quite a bit!! We love it here, From the office staff to the hammocks and lets not forget that awesome pool. We could use more potty bags at the dog zones.

I am a brand new resident (3 days ago) and so far I love it. My move in process was great. The neighborhood is super quiet and the few neighbors I have met have been friendly and sweet. The staff have been a total God sent during my whole moving process m. I am very excited to make this my home

I love this place, because have a really good areas the people are good , and the people who work here they help you for all what you need. In conclusion this the best complex

Reply from Century Millenia

I love to be here I feel safe I love the stuff they are always prompt to help and very friendly Best location ever All units are clean and updated

Reply from Century Millenia

Súper recomendados apartamentos luxuris y lindas zonas sociales. Llevo dos años renovando contrato y no tengo queja me encanta la ubicación.

Reply from Century Millenia

I love it!! I’ve been a resident for almost 3 years and I have ZERO complaints!! The staff are very friendly and the community is well taken care of!

Reply from Century Millenia

CM is the place to live! Management and staff bend over backwards to make your experience rewarding here! They handle complaints and maintenance requests with the utmost sense of urgency and courtesy. The grounds are very nice and the place feels safe and secure. Whatever I need they accommodate me above and beyond what is expected!!

Reply from Century Millenia

I love this neighborhood. I feel at home, safe, and so welcomed by all the staff. The area is clean and well maintained, the amenities are great, and I couldn’t ask for more. So glad I’m here to stay for a year and hopefully longer!

Reply from Century Millenia

Thank you Thalia for making my move in process stress free. The residents are nice and there are lots of amenities to enjoy. I love the the floor plan I have.

Reply from Century Millenia

Thalia in the leasing office was amazing and very helpful throughout our entire new resident process. So far, we are really enjoying the apartment and amenities.

Reply from Century Millenia

My family & I enjoy ourselves here! With great amenities to pass time and the events giving by the office staff, makes my stay here worth it...Thanks!!

Reply from Century Millenia

He disfrutado de una buena experiencia en estos 16 meses viviendo aquí, pienso que al principio era un complejo con las instalaciones más nuevas y ha desmejorado un poco desde que me mude pienso que ya es hora de cambiar las sillas de la piscina y mantener limpias las áreas comunes.. subieron los precios pero no subieron la calidad del complex

Reply from Century Millenia

Great community, well kept and clean. Love the dog park and dog wash. The people are friendly. The security features are great. They have some really good gatherings and events as well.

Reply from Century Millenia

I really do enjoy living here. What I like the most is that the management is constantly trying to improve the community. Since I have lived here they have added Amazon lockers, pedestrian gates, food trucks, a productivity center in the clubhouse, pet wash station, and a little golf area. The maintenance staff is great and always takes care of my issues the next day. Doug at the front office is the best apartment manager I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. There are always things that can be improved, like the quality of the dog park (not enough shade and poor upkeep), and sometimes the front gates stay open, which essentially invites anyone to come in. The constant tourists that stay here can get annoying sometimes, but since we live so close to the theme parks it is to be expected. Overall, it is a great place to live.

Reply from Century Millenia

Everyone is so friendly! Management and maintenance are always on top of everything. A relaxing and safe place to be living in. There are always different events for the residents to participate in and it’s a great way to meet others!

Reply from Century Millenia

Great community amenities. The staff is always making sure that the properties are well maintained and clean. On top of all that, they organize events for residents

Reply from Century Millenia

Our experience from finding our apartment to signing our lease was great. The office staff was very helpful and very professional. We look forward to moving into and living in Century Millenia

Reply from Century Millenia

I love it so far. Thalia in the leasing office is the best. She’s very patient and helpful. She’s made me have an easy transition from MS to FL!