Century Millenia

4.2

4.2

I had a few bad experiences but the staff is very nice! They need to put cámaras in the hub and in the mail area, I got 2 packages stolen 1 from the mail and the other one from the hub and I lose money cuz nobody responded for it.
Nice place to live when they clean the steps and floors the people that work here are really good people maybe getting to costly to live here with increased on all renewals
Love the community and seeing that some of the facility issues are being resolved. One suggestion, in the gym, anyway to get some air or more ventilation?
It’s the best place to live... security, office service, pool area always nice and clean, and you can have coffee to go every morning... all the areas always clean
It is not a safe place! Multiple break ins in the past six months. The gates are always broken. The Management Team doesn’t seem to care. We’ve brought up several inconveniences to them and they do nothing about it.
Fantastic and reliable friendly place as well everytime I go to the office they are super helpful it is all I wanted in a residential area and I will stay for as long as I can
Everything good , everything great when I came first that looks like hotel but then they came down and bad services and amenities I hope they change
This complex was great at first, but has slowly declined. The area around has gotten worse, the gates are always broken, management seems to do as little as possible, new residents are way too loud, parking spots are becoming more and more scarce, trash collection doesn't take your trash....this apartment is not worth the amount of money I have to pay.
It has definitely gotten better here. Only real issues are with garbage and pet droppings/being on leashes. A lot of the unkempt issues stem from residents not following community guidelines and doing so specifically before or after office hours - so they don’t get caught. There’s also been issues with packages being stolen from the mail hub area. However, honest improvements have been made, so hopefully that trend continues.
Everything has been great so far. Even parking has gotten a little better than last year and also the gate entrance as well. Wish the gym was 24hr again though.