Century Millenia

4.2

4.2

Our building is quiet, and the maintenance staff is always accommodating and helpful. Sometimes the gates have issues working and it takes awhile to fix.
1 star
I’m definitely disappointed I’ve been living in this complex for 5 months and I have a list I can complain about. The amount I pay for rent each month is ridiculous my internet and direct tv has not worked since I have moved in and direct tv sends my husband a bill of something we did not utilize due to not having service. They also lied and told management that they have only spoken to us one time and they had no idea of our concerns if that was the case why on two different things are going on here when clearly both of the issues I am having were from two separate calls or more I’m so fed up and tired of all the different problems. I pay 2000 a month and this is the worst place I’ve lived. Hopefully when my husband gets back off the road we will get this matter solved with a refund and service other residents were refunded money and service provided I expect the same. Bottom line find out the problem and fix it that’s what I pay you for. Thank you
This is a beautiful community. The pool and BBQ amenities are great especially if you love bringing some family or friends over for lunch by the pool. Also looking forward to using the gas lit fire pit for winter!
The apartment complex is beautiful and I'm comfortable living here! I feel there are a lot of gates to get to my room, the pool and gym but I understand if it's a safety thing and therefore appreciate it.
Overall, 4 stars. A little room for improvement in Regards to staffing and consistency. Parking needs A LOT of improvement. That’s honestly what took the extra star away.
I love it here it’s amazing the staff is awesome it’s peaceful and relaxing dog there’s plenty things to do here but my favorite is the pool
Been living here for a year now. Maintenance is good, friendly, and fast. Some residents do not use the dog park … (I don’t have any pets) I have to smell and see the mess the animals make
The community has definitely improved since going under new management. Just a few snags here and there during the changes, but most have been fixed. The biggest issue lately (still) is the trash. The service used really isn’t worth the money we pay for it. …and there’s still the regular dog feces problem anywhere that there’s a sidewalk.
Community is nice and quite. Wish there were assigned parking spots and or more parking available. Office is very responsive and we have been happy here for over a year now.
Though some luxuries are nice, (I.e the pool) it’s not maintained which isn’t all that great… also the parking is a bit off putting. I’d like it if the complex had a designated place for visitors so that residents didn’t have to park 10 mins away from their building.