Century New Holland

4.3

4.3

The community is clean and quiet, since we move in we have not seen any unsanitary mess or heard any domestic disturbance. The neighbors are friendly.
Apartment in century new holland are newly . Management services are good. We just need to keep trash outside and they pick it up. We have gym available 24/7.
I love living here. The grounds are well taken care of and the staff is professional. As we get back out after the pandemic and the facilities open back up we may need a little more attention to cleaning the breeze ways, the pool and please turn the TV’s on in the workout room. Thank you and welcome to the new staff.
The maintenance staff is awesome! They respond and address any issues so quickly! I do think the management should enforce pet policies about waste more strongly.
The community is very nice. I really like how secluded my apartment feels even though I’m pretty close to everything around me. My favorite thing has to be my kitchen, though. 😂
very nice, clean apartment and great amenities!!! I really enjoy the porch and the fact that every apartment has a great view! The complex is also super close to a target, grocery store and lots more!
I love this apartment and how close it is to downtown and other areas of Georgia. The amenities are nice and maintenance works hard to get any needs met.
Spacious apartment. Calm place to stay. Pet friendly park. Amazon hub is a amazing new addition to the community. Parking space is good. Only complaint is management. They will not respond to the calls. Pet waste around the campus which is gross.
Apartment complex is good. But reaching out to management team for any work is a big problem. We have to track down all the phone numbers which will work to reach out to them. Back gate will not work sometimes over weekend with resident cards. Amazon hub is a nice Add-in for the community. Pet waste everywhere. Pet owners will not clean their pet waste. Sometimes pets are unleashed and they may sometimes surprise you with unexpected appearance.
So far so good. I’ve been here less than a week so I am still adjusting. I’ve walked around and I can’t wait to explore what else the apartment complex has to offer.