Century New Holland

4.3

4.3

So far so good. Wish I had a closet in master bathroom. Also I didn't notice that the guest room doesn't have a light. The staff is very nice
Everyone is so friendly and the staff is helpful. Pool is nice. Also has a fire pit and a grill at the pool. Somewhere to wash your car. Has dog park.
So far so good, we have been here a month and it has been nice so far! The community is quiet & easily accessible from work. I enjoy walking & that the community is full of trees. Our apartment did have a leak in it during the rain, so that was a negative so far. But maintenance came out and hopefully the situation is resolved.
Overall an amazing experience. Love the pool roommates say the gym is great haven't been able to get there myself yet. Love the layout of the apparent.
Good apartment rooms. Good amenities. Good response to maintenance requests. Arrangements for get together at times which is good. Would request for card operated laundry machines.
Very nice neighborhood and amenities. Pet friendly and nice neighbors as well. It also features nice layout options for plenty of space for you and your family.
Apartment above us is extremely noisy. Neighbors that was in front of us was extremely nosey. Rent is ridiculously high. Dog park is FILTHY! Community does not pick up after dogs poop. It’s disgusting. People run the gates. Too many questionable people at pool that is never seen otherwise. I believe residents have parties there & us that actually live here can’t enjoy the amenities.
Nice area to live. Convenient and close to food restaurant and supermarket, etc. I am here since 2018. Spacious apartment; customer service is diligent and respond in a timely manner.
People just need to pick up their dog droppings. Its so gross seeing dog poop on the sidewalk. Kills the grass as well. Assigned parking would be beneficial. Jesse with maintenance is awesome. Love seeing and talking with him. Hes the hardest working man here. Give Jesse a huge raise!!!
I LOVE IT HERE!!! From management to maintenance we are always taken care of. We have such wonderful amenities. The beautiful landscape, and friendly people make this the best place in GA to live!