The apartment grounds are clean and quiet for the most part. Good price and good location. I don't like the fact that so many cars park in the street; with the exit at a curve in the road it makes it very difficult to see cars coming and more likely for an accident to happen unnecessarily. I will be contacting the City Of Dallas about this issue.

Great leasing people. Very kind and helpful. I don't have any complaints. It's never to loud nor are the people who work here rude or mean. Just wanted to thank y'all for all your hard work.

Para mi es muy exelente ...tiene el mejor atenciĆ³n al cliente y el mantenimiento es el mejor porque se preocupa por los clientes que vivimos

The Staff are personable, responsible, & helpful! App makes ielectronic payments - calls are promptly responded with responsible action! Caring Staff!

Reply from Century Park

Truly awesome...the service from maintenance is great...response time is quick and fast...the leasing office personnel is always friendly and always willing to help...they are definitely going to greet you wit lh a smile.

Reply from Century Park

Wonderful place to live. Awesome office staff, very friendly and eager to help their residents. I have lived here for a year now. Would not want to live anywhere else.

Reply from Century Park

Overall nice community full of friendly people. Maintenance always come when you need them. Love this place. Just wish the rent would stop going up.

Reply from Century Park

This community has improved a lot since the change of management. Every time I request aNY service to be done it's quick and is done the same day.

Reply from Century Park

Really love the Century Park Apartments. Great community, lot of space and a dog park, my pet simply loves it as well! All equipment is in top condition. I look forward to living here!

Reply from Century Park

Century Park is a nice apt complex. Neighbors are fairly quiet. It is child and dog friendly, but it is an older complex so you can hear noise due to thin walls. The office staff is incredibly nice and the property generally stays on top of cleaning the grounds and maintenance. My only real complaint is the lack of visitor parking and strongly enforced towing. It is almost impossible for a visit to get a visit spot. Otherwise, I have absolutely loved living in this complex. Apartments are roomy and people are nice and I have not experienced any major issues.

Reply from Century Park

The Apartment staffs are humble and listen to your needs. The maintenance is always speedy and on time. The common areas can be kept clean by individuals or by community helpers at times. Everything else looks positive here so far.

Reply from Century Park

Quick and easy move in. Friendly staff!!! Beautiful swimming pool area and two amazing grills to cook out. Parking for residents is easily accessible. Guests have designated visitor parking.

Reply from Century Park

Nice, cozy and quiet!!! Within the last 5 months I've enjoyed century park apartment. From the gym to the pool is always clean and fresh never crowded or dirty. The gas grill is awesome from events or just a personal steak all around good feeling

Reply from Century Park

It's awesome. They really work with you. It's a great community great staff. Wonderful neighborhood near everything close to Addison which is awesome and great for nightlife.

Reply from Century Park

It's a great place to call home. Good rent rates, and I love the amount of green space. Renovations could be a bit more in-depth but it's a good middle-ground.

Reply from Century Park

The apartment complex is nice for being older, and the management is friendly and helpful. There are community events that they host for the residents that I have attended and enjoyed. The only problem I have is the cleanliness and functionality of the laundry facility. It is always a mess and there has been a washer that hasn't worked since I moved in a year ago. The noise levels are tolerable and my neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Century Park

I'm extremely happy that I selected Century Park as my 1st residence for my relocation here to TX. I'm happy with the great fast service maintenance provide...great job by adding additonal garbage bin.

Reply from Century Park

I like the new management Century Park has given new life to the complex. Painting, remodeling and securing the complex has been key for me. I'm comfortable and I feel safe. I've been here 6 years and looking forward to 6 more.

Reply from Century Park

The office employees are friendly, and if there any issues they are fixed in a timely manner. Great location. Perfect first apartment for anyone new to Dallas.

I love how fast they are to communicate back with you on offers and deals as well as maintenance they are super fast with getting any job done. It's a clean atmosphere and very quite, good for people with a family or by themselves

So far so good! Had a garbage disposal issue and it was fixed the same day! Facilites in good use too.. laundry and mail and parking all good. Love the location!

I enjoy the quiet neighborhood at Century Park. This complex doesn't try to be "luxury" with unnecessary amenities I'll never use. Instead it's a great community for individuals and families. Could stand to be updated some instead of just painted but I don't mind.

I been living here for about four months now. I've only had to put in a few maintenance tickets but they have all been addressed in an extremely timely manner. So far things for the most part have been good.

Reply from Century Park

Water bill is too high this nonth but beside that everything is great...it is a nice apartment complex and really affordable. If everything keeps going like it is now i might stay

We have had a few miscellaneous issues. The big issues were resolved quickly but are still waiting on a few things to be taken care of. The staff have been friendly and helpful.