I'm not happy that my neighbor let their dog go potty in the rocks outside my apartment It really stinks and I'm embarrassed when my friend come over.

I rarely get maintenance visits I request. Still having issues with my apartment. My Simon is still clogged and ants and water come through my window seal.

Overall, I have had an okay experience living here. My MAIN complaint would be the lack of pest control. I have seen large roaches crawling all over the buildings and I’m sure they are getting into the apartments including mine.

I have only lived here for a few days but so far I have had an excellent experience! Brandon was extremely kind and patient and helpful while I was still in Arizona trying to submit all of my paperwork. Since I have been here, Mikayla has also been extremely helpful and patient and kind with all of my questions and concerns. I just know I will love living here with these people to help me!

It’s a good place for living , near almost everything, good for everyone! I’m happy to live here , i must say that some things most renovate

Reply from Century Park

Both residents and Leasing Office all seem to be so nice and welcoming. Any problems and you're immediately given help within 24 hours! And everything is so clean 😊

Reply from Century Park

The property is in a convenient location close to the Galleria mall, the freeways / tollways, in addition to several nearby shops, restaurants, and a couple of movie theaters.

Reply from Century Park

It’s been almost 6 months since I moved in to this studio and everything’s been great, the staff is really helpful and the price is reasonable to me plus everything is near by.

Reply from Century Park

The apt is a little old but nice. Neighbors are nice but there is a small bug problem. Every time I have had an issue it was worked on or resolved fairly quick

Reply from Century Park

Apartment is very spacious and leasing staff is helpful and kind. My apartment was a bit dirty upon move in, but otherwise a good place to stay.

Reply from Century Park

With all that the craziness I’ve got going on in my life.....There has been a great weight lifted off me. The staff has been very nice and very informative. It’s greatly appreciated.

Reply from Century Park

Hola Yura buen día, por favor cuando puedas hazme estas transferencias, un abrazo a tus chamas y disfruta mucho de tu nietoque está hermoso.😘😘 Son 14975 bsS para Condominio caribe 18000 bsS para franco Mendoza

Love it. Cant complain. They always help when in need, they have 24/7 phone services so in emergencies and insignificant events, a live person is available to talk and send help.

Reply from Century Park

These apartments are very noisy and the walls are too thin. Also the floor boards creek so it’s easy to hear the upstairs neighbors stomping around.

Reply from Century Park

Good so far,it is my second day. Can’t tell much about it. All I know, staff was helpful, even though I am waiting for the maintenance people came in to fix the disposal on Monday. Let see how it goes.

Reply from Century Park

I’ve been here a year and my first year was great , I love the pool and the gym and the near by washer machines ! They make everything so much easier

Reply from Century Park

So far my experience has been great. I love the apartment and the location of it. My only complaints are regarding the pool and the gym. There sometimes a lot of people having loud music and unsupervised kids in the pool late at nights. The gym could also be bigger.

Reply from Century Park

I like living here. It’s been quiet for the most part. I enjoy the pool and grilling area in the summer. The apartments are spacious and we get a lot of room for our value

Reply from Century Park

The staff is friendly and maintenance has been great. We really haven’t had many issues during our stay. We live near the pool area and parking garage. I can honestly say we have never had a problem finding parking and generally always get a covered space! The area is great with tons of restaurants

Reply from Century Park

It's being wonderful, peace and quiet, the apartment is really close to the city restaurants, bars and malls which is very convenient for me

Reply from Century Park

The place so far is great and quiet during the day and night, which is one this that I love! My neighbors are nice and welcoming although I haven’t personally met them.

Reply from Century Park

The process of moving in was incredibly straightforward and laid out well by the staff. Everyone at the office was kind and well presented and made sure to answer all of my questions.

Reply from Century Park

Amenities are basic. But the staff is great, i have never had any issues with my neighbors, and the maintenance is awesome. The value for the space I get is really good and I love the high ceilings. All in all I like living here.

Reply from Century Park

Great location and great prices. This complex is in the heart of Addison and there are many places nearby. Very convenient location. Management is great definitely take care of your needs.

Reply from Century Park

Its definitely different from when I first move here about 4 years ago. I like my apartment. But roaches are now a problem and it starting to be very bad.