Ha Sido increíble la estadía en Century Park. Es un lugar con áreas accesibles y limpias, es una zona segura y muy céntrica para cualquier destino. La atención es estupenda sobretodo por la Señorita Carolina, es una excelente persona, amable y ofrece una alta calidad de servicio.

Experience has been ok so far small problems here and there but the staff seems willing to help neighbors seem friendly aswell and the price point is nice

Reply from Century Park

Me gusta el área muy tranquila y los apartamentos son muy grandes y me gusta el persona de administración muy amable y resuelven los problemas rápido

Reply from Century Park

The community is great the exercise machine is also the staff and personnel there are very good at what they do. The process didn't take long the people are friendly and everybody got love. The facility was nice well clean the well-kept up

Reply from Century Park

Staff is very nice! Decent pool area! Apartment is in a great location to have quick access to restaurants and shopping. Very happy with it!

Reply from Century Park

So far the experience has been great! Just minor details that can be fixed but happy to be in my new home. Its spacious, comfortable, and the neighbors are great!

Reply from Century Park

I have been here 5 years. Overall it’s been ok . The trash 🗑 in the parking lot can be a problem sometimes the pool area is nice and the exercise room is clean

Reply from Century Park

The apartment complex is nice and quiet. It is clean and everyone living in the complex, as far as the people I’ve met, are friendly and welcoming.

Reply from Century Park

Apart from dog poop all over the surrounding and roaches issue sometimes, every other thing is fine about the apartment. Maintenance team is always on time to fix thing. I have been rewarded twice as promised for referring people who ended up moving into the apartment.

Reply from Century Park

Desde que llegue la atención a sido la mejor. Con todo el personal que tienen y han tenido. Y de verdad han confiado en mi y mi familia y nunca les e quedado mal y ustedes tampoco. Gracia sigan así

Reply from Century Park

Space is big enough for two people living in, but the whole apartment is a little bit old. windows are not sealed well and pest control seems like useless. Overall, it is not a bad place if you are on budget consideration.

Reply from Century Park

Very peaceful, well organized, administration office staff are always very helpful. I’d recommend this complex to everyone with or without children.

Reply from Century Park

Century park apartments is good for the price. The location is ideal for anyone wanting to live in Dallas without dealing with downtown traffic, and they are a comfortable enough place to live at if you over-look the age of the apartments.

Reply from Century Park

The neighbors make this apartment complex a wonderful place to call home. The new amazon hub thing is a really nifty addition to the property.

Reply from Century Park

Very clean, well kept community with good tenant taking care of their property. For my first place in Dallas Texas I'm glad to be here and look forward to my further stay

Reply from Century Park

Exelente atención y facilidad del idioma de parte de Carolina y las instalaciones están muy confortable por lo cual se pueden recomendar sin ningún problema

Reply from Century Park

Good property to live at. They are definitely staying up to date with things. Very convenient to live here since there are plenty of things to do near here and easy to get around. Also rent is very good considering the location. Management is ok and they definitely don’t play with parking.

Reply from Century Park

I like my apartment complex I like my apartment I felt faint it’s in a good area Unlike the community and it was very easy to get started .

Reply from Century Park

Century Park...I've been here for 3 1/2 years and I'm still happy...its a new staff in the leasing office which I find to be nice...I'm happy that pest control had been addressed..

Reply from Century Park

I have lived here for nearly two years now and plan to stick around for a bit longer. The location is conveniently close to where I work. There is also plenty of restaurants, movie theaters, and shops nearby, plus the nearby highways can get you just about everywhere else.

Reply from Century Park

I have been living here for 6 yrs. I started in apt 201 then transferred to where I am now apt 212. I’ve seen a wonderful transformation. I like the community and how the complex is maintained except for our gate. It needs to be fixed so our parking will be secure. I like the pool area it’s very inviting. I’m looking forward to many more years here Century Park is the place to be 🙂

Reply from Century Park

I’ve been kind of disappointed in my expertof late. The neighbors play loud music and have screaming matches every Saturday night. I can’t get into my mailbox, and the leasing office won’t return my calls or voicemails about picking up keys.

Reply from Century Park

The place has had some hiccups since I got in but the staff has been AMAZING and helpful and very quick to respond to the issues when I have them. Very happy here!

Reply from Century Park

These apartments use to be great but honestly the new management is what’s making me not like this property anymore. They are beyond confusing and not helpful if you talk to different people they all tell you different answers or should I say excuses. Trying to lease a new apartment here is so hard because they don’t allow you to. Every time we see a apartment we like we go the same day and even turned in applications with down payments but yet nothing! I love the apartments and would love to stay here but since we’ve been looking for a bigger apartment and they don’t want to provide us with one I guess they don’t care much about their residences.

Reply from Century Park

Always had good contact with my leasing advisor and all my questions were answered. Carolina was very friendly and promptly returned my emails. Overall enjoyable application process.