Giving 5 stars because I’ve been here for over a year and have never had to call maintenance for an issue. Also, it was raining very hard the other day while I was at work and I left tall my windows open. I can wonky assume it was maintenance who saw this and took it upon themselves to enter my apt and close them. Plus you can pay your rent online.

Great place to live! Everything was explained upon move in and no issues so far so good. Parking could be a little better for when you have more than one vehicle

The staff is friendly and eager to help out . The requested are feeled within days. Y'all keep us informed and I updated on what is going on with in the complex

I have been here for about four years now and I have been extremely satisfied. The staff is so genuine and helpful. I would refer anyone to apply and live here

have been staying here the last 3 years and I can honestly say this is a pretty decent apartment complex for the location and price. I hope the fitness equipment is added to or more luxury chairs added in pool area.

Es un un lugar muy lindo, limpio están al tanto para hacer mantenimiento a lo que de necesite. El condominio Está en una zona sentrica lo cual es muy bueno... los apt son cómodos y espaciosos

No complaints! Been here some months now and it’s been a breeze so far! Good environment, nice surroundings, nice neighbors. I’d recommend to a friend

I have been here for 3 years & I love the Community and enjoy the Staff so much! Though we have a new Manager in charge of the Community, the one who was transferred within the company was the one who I first met! She showed me the property and help complete my Application and assigned me the Apt I saw. It is a downstairs one bedroom that was enough for me to have an entry, from Sitting area, and I use a divide to break the length of it with a oriental Divider for my Den which has the fireplace! I also keep a small breakfast table, a 2 bar chair, and, my office is where the dining room would be if I needed one, across to the kitchen, Glass slide doors are on the back wall with a covered patio and my Lawndry Toim! I love it! 🙏💕❤️! And, it is very convenient to the main Raid to Preston Td and Hwy 635 & GWB Highway! The location is perfect for me & the lawns and landscape is well -kept, we have Trash Bins place for ease to empty!

Applying and getting approval and apartment was very easy throught the online process. Courtney was very responsive to me during the entire process and very responsive.

This community is a very nice and quiet place to live. Staff are very nice and helpful. Maintenance staff are very helpful and are fast to respond to your request.

Love the layout of my apt. Love the great cust. service from leasing office & quick respond from maint..ust dissatify with the pest problem.

Maintenance can NOT be beat! They are always responsive and nice. My neighbors are quiet. The view of the pool and the trees cannot be beat! I love it.

Well I and my family has been here for 6months now, I would say the experience has been fair enough. I haven't really had any reason to complain about anything, the maintenance guy is always prompt in his repairs, The environment is always neat and for us we don't regret renting this apartment

This is a great place to live in a very quiet neighborhood. The staff is friendly and helpful. The laundry facilities are on premises and easy to access.

Pretty good place to live in. It’s quiet and maintenance is quick. Ac in summer really suck which would be my only complain but there’s not much the office can do about it.

I have been here a year and so far everything has been going well. Maintinance responds to my request fairly quick and the area is generally quiet.

I have been here 5yrs before new management. My apartment leaked real bad and got bandaid after bandaid. Then new management came on board and they fixed everything for me. The complex looks good and kept up👍🏾

Sense I’ve been here at Century Park it has been good to me. Anytime I had an issue with the apartment it was taken care of. It’s quite and no one bothers me so I’m happy.

La mejor urbanización de Dallas excelente atención las instalaciones son renovadas y buenas para vivir excelentes vecinos y compañerismo unico

💪🏻 Good job team but I don’t speak English to much so I can’t express how I feel with u, but hey u do a good job thanks for everything and have a good day!

My apartment was cleaned very well prior to move-in and the fixes that needed to be made were very minimal. The only complaint so far is that the entry gates remain open 24/7. If I pay for a gate card, I expect to have the security that comes alone with that.

Reply from Century Park

I enjoy living in this community. The property is well maintained and there are lots of tenant activities. I especially like the pizza at the gate!

Helpful staff, gets the repairs done in a timely manner, keeps the grounds pretty well keeped up.the staff ties to work with you when you r having problems with some thing.

I don’t have any complaints I have enjoyed my time here. I think rent is a little high for what it’s worth. Maybe more upgrades to the bathrooms and kitchens

Decent property to live in. Affordable prices considering the location. You have everything you pretty much need really close by. Apartments themselves are good!