Helpful staff, gets the repairs done in a timely manner, keeps the grounds pretty well keeped up.the staff ties to work with you when you r having problems with some thing.

I don’t have any complaints I have enjoyed my time here. I think rent is a little high for what it’s worth. Maybe more upgrades to the bathrooms and kitchens

Decent property to live in. Affordable prices considering the location. You have everything you pretty much need really close by. Apartments themselves are good!

I don't have a bad thing to say about this property. The office staff and maintenance have worked tirelessly to improve this property. The location is central to everything to both Addison and is especially close to all major highways and yummy eats. I've only heard a few complaints about bugs in the apartments (aunts and cockroaches) but they spray routinely and if you are clean -- your apartment will be too! The property is mostly clean and the parking has improved astronomically since I moved there this time last year (June 2016). Most of the units are upgraded and include very nice appliances and clean carpet. The overall community is well maintained and well managed. If you do have a complaint, both the office and maintenance are quick to handle it. Tiffany, Sharon and Hilary (office management and leasing) are all FANTASTIC. I feel blessed to have called this place my home for the past year. Thank you Century Park for all you continue to do for your residents!

It's Been Awhile Since I Felt Safe And I Definitely Feel Safe Here, All The People In The Office Are Very Friendly And Nice. They Keep The Property Clean At All Times. Nice Place To Stay.

Reply from Century Park

I have lived here 4+ years...best maintenance and management i've encountered in a long time. Quiet and cute apartments. Great place to live!

Reply from Century Park

Excellent location and price, The pool area is large. Is well cared for. continuous maintenance. The attention in the office is great. Recommended

Reply from Century Park

I LIKE this apartment community I LIKE that I live right next to the laundry room most important that the ladies that work in the office are very courteous

Reply from Century Park

I live here for almost 2 years and I had some little problems in that time, but me and my family are comfortable here, people is nice, is fine here

Reply from Century Park

Safe and nice community.all the staff are very helpful and respectful. I recommend this to every young professional who are looking to start their own.

Reply from Century Park

I enjoy my new home a Century Park; our apartment is everything I was looking for and it's quiet and close to my job. I'm very satisfied with my move.

I'm still happy with the apartment! Only thing that I'm not too happy with its not as clean on the outside when I first moved in. The maintenance team are awesome...great respond time!

Mi experiencia ha sido excelente hasta ahora. Con los precios subiendo alrededor de DFW, estas son una buena alternativa en comparación con lo que otros complejos tienen para ofrecer. La ubicación es genial.

I still love it here. When we had an incident the maintenance staff took immediate action to mitigate the potential of future incidents. The only thing I am having difficulty with is my downstairs neighbor and his surround sound being played loudly.

Good community, lots of parking. Office management is friendly. Apartments are nice on the inside and out. Only downside would be all the cars parked on the side of the road

It has been great so far during the entire leasing process Ms. Sharon has been great! I cannot wait to move in and enjoy my new apartment. I have toured Century Park so much in the past and now I am a resident it is very exciting!

I really love having the opportunity to be a resident of century park. The maintenance is always available an on time. Grass is always cut and the pool is my favorite spot. Never too noisy or loud everyone gets alive wit each other an I jus love it!!

I have really enjoyed living here so far. The management is great. They take care of things in a timely manner and are very friendly. The complex itself is easy to navigate and has adequate amenities like a dog park, lots of trees, playground, grill area, pool, and fitness center. The only reason it’s getting 4.5 stars is because the amenities are pretty small. Otherwise no complaints at all.

Very good and sunny apartment. Personal at the leading center is always nice and efficient. Nice place to live because next to good places to buy stuffes and to hang out

The complex is quiet and perfectly situated to everything need. The staff walked me through the leasing process easy peasy. And did I mention everybody is super friendly? Love it

We have only lived here for a couple of months, but feel this is a good first apartment. The leasing office staff is very sweet and are happy to help with any issues.

Reply from Century Park

The community is quiet, nice, and the office staff has been helpful answering my questions and concerns. The maintenance staff is also quick to respond with maintenance requests.

Reply from Century Park

I live here like almost 2 years and I liked, I had some little problems in the past but I like anyway, I love the charcoal area, is the place that I most use

Amenities are decent but it would be nice if there was dedicated covered parking. Many residents will not clean up after their dogs so it can be tricky walking in any grass areas.

I love my Apartment so much love the neighborhood and Eva the leading agent she very friendly made me feel very welcomed I like that there is a laundry faucilltu and fitness center