We have only lived here for a couple of months, but feel this is a good first apartment. The leasing office staff is very sweet and are happy to help with any issues.

The community is quiet, nice, and the office staff has been helpful answering my questions and concerns. The maintenance staff is also quick to respond with maintenance requests.

I live here like almost 2 years and I liked, I had some little problems in the past but I like anyway, I love the charcoal area, is the place that I most use

Amenities are decent but it would be nice if there was dedicated covered parking. Many residents will not clean up after their dogs so it can be tricky walking in any grass areas.

I love my Apartment so much love the neighborhood and Eva the leading agent she very friendly made me feel very welcomed I like that there is a laundry faucilltu and fitness center

I enjoy living here, the staff is helpful. The area is nice and it is close to everything in north dallas/addison. Only issue is some pest control issue but it has been resolved for the most part.

Overall not many complaints but I wish utilities were a bit cheaper. I don’t use much myself yet I pay a lot for one person. Parking and noise levels are ok.

Reply from Century Park

Its been three years since I've been living here...I'm still happy with apartments...still great response time from maintenance...still friendly customer service from leasing office...not to happy with the junk that is being display in the front walk way or when I sit on my patio its dog poop.

Reply from Century Park

Feeling great and secure. Since i move in i haven't experienced any security,bills problem nor utility problem neighbours and costumer service is of great feel like my home .

Reply from Century Park

Recently moved from Ca to Tx. I’ve lived in many apartment complexes & this is by FAR the best experience I’ve had! Great location, awesome pool, dog park for the pup & management is super friendly!

Reply from Century Park

This place has been my home for the past 6 years and it was awesome! I would definitely recommend this to all my friends wishing to live in an awesome neighborhood.

Reply from Century Park

I love living here, in the office they always have time to attend, they can solve your problems, and it is very quiet here, they always warn about any problem they have, that gives tranquility

Reply from Century Park

Good apartments to live in :) location is nice. Quiet neahborhood we enjoy living here. Pet friendly with a really nice park both kids and dogs

Reply from Century Park

The location can not be beat. Maintenance is excellent, with mostly prompt responses to maintenance calls. I like my apartment and the view.

Reply from Century Park

Great staff, super nice folks. Apartment was decent, my upstairs neighbors were horrible (not the apt peoples fault), but great location- close to just about anything you could possibly need!

Nice place to live . The office staff is really sweet . The grounds are kept in good shape . A Great dog friendly community and nice dog park.

Management and maintenance is A+. My only complaint is the parking availability. I wish there were more reserved spots and the option for covered or garages.

This Property Makes Me Feel So Safe, They Are Very Quick And Fast With Fixing Maintenance Problems. The Employees In The Office Are Really Sweet And Nice. Parking Lot Is Always Clean And Neat. The Gates Stay Closed, Very Quite Area.

Been living here for 2 months now and i love it. My neighbors are nice and Sharron at the front desk is always so genuinely happy to help!!!

Having lived here for over a year, I am overall pretty happy with Century Park and would recommend living here for the price and location! They are always trying to be better and improve things! Something I would suggest is to improve lighting in the parking lots-- there are barely any lights, so coming and going to your car at night or early in the morning is kind of scary.

Everything is good. No problems so far. Parking can be a bit of an issue but with the new parking rules, it has become alot easier for friends to come over.

Front office is extremely nice and made our move in as smooth as possible. They will help with whatever problems you may have and never seemed annoyed by anything unlike our last apartment staff

I love it at Century Park...awesome customer service from the leasing office...quick respond time from maintenance....extremely happy updated the visitor parking...it's quite and the residents are friendly.

The leasing office staff is wonderful and the maintenance team is kind. The apartments look great and again I’m happy to have a leasing office full of people who know what they’re doing.

Reply from Century Park

This apartment Complex is in a very active Area. The staff have been absolutely Amazing and very Helpful. Would recommend to friends and family.