Enjoying it so far, move in was relatively easy. Would enjoy covered parking to help deal with potential hailstorms that are common in the area.

I never had any complaints here maintenance is superb and timely, no bugs or roaches. Only complaint I have is my neighbor is very noisy. But that is no ones fault but theirs.

There's fun events, the staff is nice, maintenance is prompt with their services. I've lived here for many years and I hope to stay longer. Thx

Amazing place ! Been living here for for 6 months and I've been satisfied. Good maintenance also good customer service when you come in the office.

I've been here a little over a month - so far good - minor issues but nothing major. Staff is great. Maintenance is timely but they only did half of what was requested. Parking is an occasional hassle.

Only Been On the Property For A Couple Of Weeks And So Far I Feel Safe And I Love How Quite It Is And The Staff In The Office Are So Kind And Nice.

Pretty comfortable living... Large apartments. Maintenance isn't bad either, they come pretty quickly. Parking is affordable to have one reserved if u habe to many cars!

Management at Century Park is always trying to make the community better, which I really appreciate. They have promptly taken care of my maintenance requests, offer reserved parking spaces, and have social events for residents!

Reply from Century Park

So far I really like living here. Front office is friendly, maintenance is prompt. Parking and littering could be better but I would say So far so good

Reply from Century Park

Good neiborhood, excellent price, good people, good pool, good streets, it is not luxury but if you're looking for peace in a cheap place, this is what you'r looking for

Reply from Century Park

Almost 2 years living here and don't have any complaints...still a great place to live...love the immediate attention from maintenance...love the friendly faces from the leasing office...I do wish it was more vistor parking.

Reply from Century Park

Yall doing great, all of yall are very nice The personel working at the office is very helpfull and also the maintenance guys are nice ..... but i think they have to work more on the property like the parkig spaces the white lines dont show any more

Reply from Century Park

Easy to do challenges and steps to follow,for a new resident here am excited for the future as a resident here and the perks that come along with it.

Reply from Century Park

So far I really am enjoying the complex. It is located in a great area with a lot to do. The neighborhood is fairly quiet and I feel a lot safer compared to my older complex.

Reply from Century Park

So far so good! Service and resident relations are as good as anyone could ask for. My only complaint is that there's occasional trash that just sits for days at a time.

Reply from Century Park

Great. The sidewalks could be cleaned after it rains, as they are extremely muddy and hard to walk on sometimes. Also, sometimes the dumpsters are really full.

Reply from Century Park

Everything seems fine. No big complaints other than the mud when it rains. Also many people litter in the parking lot quite often, that's gross.

Reply from Century Park

Maintenance is all time best. The road around the community has to be patched or improved. The parking lot included. Pet waste is to be removed by residents. Thanks.

Reply from Century Park

I love it here. Wish the gate code worked. It is very reasonable pricing and my place is pretty decent. I would reccomend living here if you want a good deal.

Reply from Century Park

It's really great to live somewhere with so much green space, where it's quiet, and I feel safe. 3 1/2 stars since there is much that could still be improved (pest/trash control, parking, etc.) but all-in-all I love living at Century Park.

Reply from Century Park

The apartment grounds are clean and quiet for the most part. Good price and good location. I don't like the fact that so many cars park in the street; with the exit at a curve in the road it makes it very difficult to see cars coming and more likely for an accident to happen unnecessarily. I will be contacting the City Of Dallas about this issue.

Reply from Century Park

Great leasing people. Very kind and helpful. I don't have any complaints. It's never to loud nor are the people who work here rude or mean. Just wanted to thank y'all for all your hard work.

Reply from Century Park

Para mi es muy exelente ...tiene el mejor atenciĆ³n al cliente y el mantenimiento es el mejor porque se preocupa por los clientes que vivimos

Reply from Century Park

The Staff are personable, responsible, & helpful! App makes ielectronic payments - calls are promptly responded with responsible action! Caring Staff!

Reply from Century Park

Truly awesome...the service from maintenance is great...response time is quick and fast...the leasing office personnel is always friendly and always willing to help...they are definitely going to greet you wit lh a smile.