The insects during the summer are probably the worst thing about the place. Although the staff (not management) in the leasing office are always looking at me funny when I walk in. They just never give enthusiasm or address me by my name. They always say the bare minimum and I have to ask for them to go into detail. I love my apartment though, maintenance is prompt and friendly. Also be sure to give a two months notice about not renewing your lease. I gave one month now I have to stay a month past my leases expiration. Which ended up adding 300 dollars to my current base rent for the last two months , I was told there is no exception at all to this rule.

There have been super great and positives experiences just as many inconveniences with the apartment. I feel this manager is definitely working hard to make it a better place for us all Overall i love It.

Lovely community ! Great amenities! Love the pool and club house! Wonderful staff! Nice inexpensive car center! Pet wash advertised but just a shower head that dosnt work!

I can’t complain about the promptness of the repair but I’m rather upset about the comment made by the the maintenance man in the report sheet I got back. The toilet seat did need to be tightened up on the screws, and that was fixed. But it still has pieces on the bottom that are broken off. And have this white tape replacing a broken piece. (It literally peels off in pieces sometimes and I find i On my bathroom floor) Honestly, the main problem is “fixed” but I didn’t appreciate them saying “ cannot replace if it isn’t broken”. Insinuating that there was nothing else wrong to toilet seat. Just was disappointing to see that comment.

Love my apartment and the location. Would like to see more community events. But weekly food trucks would be a very easy thing to set up. It's a win win for everyone!!

The amenities are wonderful. I love the floor plan of the apartment. The apartment complex is quiet. However, I think there is room for improvement with customer service for some staff. Some people have excellent customer service and some need a little coaching on how to better serve residents.

The grounds are wonderful and the amenities are even better. However, when there is an issue do not go to the leasing office. They will blow you off every time.

Love the office staff, very kind and the apartments are beautiful! The location is quite and peaceful, an excellent place to walk your dogs if you have any!

Very nice community with great amenities. Very helpful staff. Great that it has amazon hub. Very responsive to requests. Alot of events that include residents and bring community together

So far I've had a great experience. What I like most is be close to work and the amenities. My visitors are always please with the amount of parking and the good environment.

Management was unorganized putting our lease together, but after moving in, everything has been great! Wish my apartment was a little cleaner during move in, but nothing too bad.

I would have give 1 star but i see a slight improvement from last October when I moved in until now. I am counting down the months until my lease is up so I can get the hell out of here.

Reply from Century Park Place

The community is nice, just wish i didn’t have to see all of these millipedes. I wish pest control actually worked or had a better solution.

Reply from Century Park Place

Anthony was so friendly. I felt like I was touring with a close friend. He made the experience more exciting. He was helpful throughout the entire process. So happy with everything overall

Reply from Century Park Place

Have been here for over a year and am loving living here. Great location with lots of amenities. The staff is excellent and responsive to needs. Love my neighbors

Reply from Century Park Place

So far so good, I’ve been here about a week and have no complaints. I love the amenities. The neighborhood is nice and clean. I wish there was an indoor pool but other than that I love everything.

Reply from Century Park Place

Move-in was easy, staff was very friendly. The apartment was clean when I moved in, and I’m really enjoying it so far. The Staff was a little disorganized in getting the lease documents together, but now that everything is finalized I haven’t had any problems

Reply from Century Park Place

My experience at Century Park has been pretty good. My apartment showing was done by Anthony and he was great. I had been looking for an apartment for a while and I was pretty glad this one worked out because the location and amenities are great. I love that it is so dog friendly and that I have a nice place to walk my dogs. It's great having a pool and gym at my convenience. There isn't much of a sound barrier between apartments but maybe I just got unlucky with loud walkers in the apartment above. Pricr you pay living in an apt. The only real complaint I have is the valet trash. I would much rather save $25/month and take my own trash out. It's not ideal for me bc I create the most trash on the weekends and still have to take my own trash out since it can only be left out between 6-8pm Sun-Thur. I feel like that's a wasted $25/month for me. I feel like it should be an optional amenity. Other than that, I am happy here.

Reply from Century Park Place

We have been staying here for almost two years now. Peaceful environment Friendly staff and quick response maintenance. It would be better if there’s a play area for kids.

Reply from Century Park Place

Beautiful space and great employees. I love the color scheme and the kitchen is fantastic! The only downside is that the water in the shower does not get quite hot enough for me.

Reply from Century Park Place

Love the location, friendly and helpful staff. CPP delivered a home like atmosphere. I feel safe when out on the grounds to walk. Parking is ample.

Reply from Century Park Place

Great location , good amenities. Walls are thin so noise level is more. Overall it is an average apartment. If you work in RTP, this is one of the best locations.

Reply from Century Park Place

My husband and I have lived here for almost a year and we love the pool and lounge area. We enjoy walking our dog around the neighborhood, but maintenance could do a better job at cleaning out the doggy poop stations to make it more convenient for residents to dispose of pet waste.

Reply from Century Park Place

I really like the community. It's well kept up, I like the facilities, and the location is very convenient in terms of services, travel, and events.

Reply from Century Park Place

My move in process was slightly rough, trying to finalize my lease agreement. The office staff was not always helpful, and were slow with responding to email.