Great location and great staff at leasing center been a resident since 2017 while half of the complex was still under construction. Love it great amenities

Like just about everything about living here, not too loud, neighbors are respectful, location is fantastic. Dont like all the millipedes though

Very reactive team. Maintenance is good. The only problem is sometime, there are noises from neighbors but other tghan that, no big deal. We should also consider having playground for kids.

Reply from Century Park Place

I have lived here for more than a year, and I only have great things to say. Great location and a great community. I would definitely recommend.

Reply from Century Park Place

Good community to live. Very quite place with all the amenities they provide is really great. They also have Starbucks coffee which is cool.

Reply from Century Park Place

I love the location and my apartment, but I hate the parking situation. Outsiders and visitors park close to the building leaving the tenants to park far away. Also the pool should be private for only tenants and now is summer every one comes and go with friends and family from out side. For the weekend of memorial day I personally saw people parking front of the office and getting pots of food and drinks to the pool, people who do not live here in this apartments. Love my place but if apartment complex doesn’t fix this situation This will be my last year here

Reply from Century Park Place

I really love my apartment, but I have to deal with a lot of noise from neighbors over me. The office staff is very friendly and extremely helpful.

Reply from Century Park Place

Very quiet community. Nice events. Great gym. The pool could be bigger but it's a great area 2 cookout and chill. I've lived here for 2.5 years now. No complaints.

Reply from Century Park Place

So far so good! I move in today and the process has been great! The staff has been friendly and responsive even with my many questions. I wish some of the forms were a little clearer with regards to their meaning, but that's not a staff concern but more of the overall company.

Reply from Century Park Place

Everything is new and modern. Great location. Expensive, but NC is the melting pot so plenty people move here each year. Parking fine, you can rest freely.

Reply from Century Park Place

It started out a little rough, as I had to move from one apartment to another in a few months - that was incredibly stressful. However, the staff is amazing and helpful. I love living here.

Reply from Century Park Place

Good place to live. Good community, location, amenities, value of living. Staff is also good. You can get a good vibe living here. Good people also.

Reply from Century Park Place

So far its been a great experience living here; the staff is quick to respond or at least willing to resolve any issues living in the apt complex. The only issue with the apartment itself is that the AC doesn't blow very hard in the second bedroom and there isn't much to do about it. I really like the pool area which is nice a clean.

Reply from Century Park Place

Parking is neglected. Abandoned cars in lots. Expired registration from 2018. Reported to emerald but nothing was done. People park in handicapped with no placards. No one cares in the office as long as they don’t have to leave their desks.

Reply from Century Park Place

Enjoy the community and the amenities it has to offer. Have had some issues with the noise of neighbors and lack of respect from others at the pool. Pool rules need to be created and enforced.

Reply from Century Park Place

The office staff are very nice, it’s very clean, I love it here, the neighbors are very friendly, And if I had any problems the maintenance people came to fix it.

Reply from Century Park Place

This place is nice and is a great location. It is clean quiet. I wish they had more community events. Additionally, I have had minimal issues while living here

Reply from Century Park Place

Staff doesn’t communicate well. Not up kept very well. Gym equipment always broken and pool and grill area dirty! But beautiful apartments. But, they are NOT sound proof.

Reply from Century Park Place

Two major things to be improved upon are communication with the residents and upkeep of the amenities. For example, residents have not been informed of things such as no recycling for a certain time frame or pool closures other than hand written small signs posted when a resident wide email could be sent to inform everyone. Similarly, we are receiving emails to sign up for a new portal through a third party to pay rent and Century Park Place has not relayed that this is a change they have made vs a scam. It would be useful to hear from your team first hand rather than leave residents in the dark. With upkeep of amenities, the fitness center often has continuously broken equipment and/or tv screens similar to the tv’s in the pool area not working. These are two things that would greatly improve everyone’s experience. Otherwise things are great living here!

Reply from Century Park Place

I’m a new resident in the area and I love community and the surrounding area. I’m looking forward to my move in date and joining my friends that already live out there.

Reply from Century Park Place

The neighborhood is not safe anymore. Getting dirty and they play at the pool late night. The location is okay near to 40 and close to cary and raleigh.

Reply from Century Park Place

The apartment itself at first glance is nice, but it is poorly constructed and the some things are not very organized. It looks like the property is trying to make changes with that though.

Reply from Century Park Place

I loved the community when I first moved in 2017. When new management took over, the quality luxury living has diminished. We were told that we had to replace our refrigerator filters and gym is very filthy. Only one grill works. The buildings (walkways) needs to be pressure washed thoroughly. I've heard that 1st level units are flooding from bad storms.

Reply from Century Park Place

Love it, nice and peaceful. Seems like the Neighbors are nice. The pool and the atmosphere is very inviting. The staff does an excellent job. Very courteous.All around nice place to live.

Reply from Century Park Place

The good: great location, plenty of parking, good gym and pool, ease of acquiring packages, prompt with maintenance issues . The bad: expensive, not the cleanest, would like more events on weekends (I work late on weekdays). Also had a bad experience when another resident had an improper check out and left a dozen trash bags outside their door and it sat there for DAYS.