Love living in this community. The people that live here are so friendly and the staff is attentive and helpful. Biggest kitchen for a one bed one bath on the market. CleAn and spacious.

Moving in went really smoothly. Since we lived out of state we were unable to come look at the property. Rebekah made everything easy and took us on our own personal tour. She was very responsive and answered every question we had. The only thing is that I thought we had an elevator in our building and we don’t, but it’s not the end of the world.

We love our new apartment. Rebekah has made everything so wonderful!from the beautiful design to the friendly face when you walk into the clubhouse, we are loving it!

Century park place is located near I -40 so very easy to access . My building is very nice and quite to live and maintenance staff gives me fast service when request. All staff generally is kind and helpful.

I love it here! My apartment is beautiful and clean. My neighbors are friendly and respectful. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I couldn’t ask for a better place to live.

Overall the apartment complex is clean and nice; the apartments themselves are nicely constructed and have a good layout. However, some of the staff aren't that helpful or friendly and they are not the quickest at responding to emails.

Closing in on being a resident for 2 years. I have realized that this community doesn't care about its residents. If there is something you don't like, just leave and someone else will take your place.

There is room for improvement. But overall a great place to live. I only wish they would enforce the trash rules and fix the trash compactor it really brings the place down and attracts bugs when peopl just leave the bags of trash and other random things in front of there door.

Great place with great values, staff is great, neighborhood is awesome and maintenance is great and available whenever there is an issue. Roads are clean, parking is little tight but worth it

Apartment is nice. Bugs have been an issue since summer. It’s gotten better in the winter. Noise is about as expected and relatable to all apartments I’ve lived in. Community and facilities are kept maintained. Could always improve but nothing bad enough to make a big deal about. Nice area with several areas to go for a walk.

Great community to live in. Clean and staff very helpful with any issues. Enjoy so much renewed by lease for another year. Really happy building has elevator too.

Reply from Century Park Place

Great maintenance team. They complete work orders timely and follow-up as promised. Also enjoy the community gatherings as a way to get to know our neighbors and office staff.

Love the location! Beautiful apartments. Great amenities, just wish the gym had more advanced equipment. I will give it 5 stars if staff response and follow up with results is a little faster. Overall great, safe place to live.

Beautiful apartment, very clean and modern. The community is awesome, everyone is very friendly and always great you. I really recommend this Rental Community.

Loving it here so far! It's a nice, quiet place to live! The residents seem friendly. Good place to walk around for a little exercise. Nice pool area.

The apartment is beautiful. Quiet and great commute to work. Main issue i had us figuring out how to get to my building. But that was more of a used error

We have been living here a little over two years and had wonderful experience. We enjoyed great amenities and friendly neighborhood. God walking trails.

I love living here! everyone is very nice and helpful. Maintenance has been very efficient and great! The apartments are very nice and the people I live around are also very nice!

It’s been a roller coaster ride. I’ve lived here for 3 years and things have gone from terrible to ok to bad then back to good. The staff now is really awesome compared to the last team and i like that they try to get everyone together once in a while.

Living at Century Park Place has been so rewarding. The upkeep of the property is phenomenal. I have not had any issues at all since living here. No complaints at all! I love living here!

We’ve been here less than a month & love the community, the set up of the apartment and how generous and professional the clubhouse staff is. Would highly recommend this community

Love my new place. Vaulted ceilings, love the entire floor plan. All my guest brag on the kitchen lighting while recording selfie videos lol. Tyler was amazing through the process stayed in contact and helped me out big time. You’re a good person in my eyes brother.

Only been here a few days but so far I love it. Apartment is beautiful and was well cared for by previous tenant. There were a couple of issues with appliances, but maintenance has responded quickly and is resolving issues without problem. Vastly different from my previous renting experience at other properties in the triangle.

This Property has been amazing so far. The move in was perfect and the staff was very welcoming. Rebekah is wonderful and worked with me through this whole process. So glad to be in my new home!