Beautiful apartment, very clean and modern. The community is awesome, everyone is very friendly and always great you. I really recommend this Rental Community.

Loving it here so far! It's a nice, quiet place to live! The residents seem friendly. Good place to walk around for a little exercise. Nice pool area.

The apartment is beautiful. Quiet and great commute to work. Main issue i had us figuring out how to get to my building. But that was more of a used error

We have been living here a little over two years and had wonderful experience. We enjoyed great amenities and friendly neighborhood. God walking trails.

I love living here! everyone is very nice and helpful. Maintenance has been very efficient and great! The apartments are very nice and the people I live around are also very nice!

It’s been a roller coaster ride. I’ve lived here for 3 years and things have gone from terrible to ok to bad then back to good. The staff now is really awesome compared to the last team and i like that they try to get everyone together once in a while.

Living at Century Park Place has been so rewarding. The upkeep of the property is phenomenal. I have not had any issues at all since living here. No complaints at all! I love living here!

We’ve been here less than a month & love the community, the set up of the apartment and how generous and professional the clubhouse staff is. Would highly recommend this community

Love my new place. Vaulted ceilings, love the entire floor plan. All my guest brag on the kitchen lighting while recording selfie videos lol. Tyler was amazing through the process stayed in contact and helped me out big time. You’re a good person in my eyes brother.

Only been here a few days but so far I love it. Apartment is beautiful and was well cared for by previous tenant. There were a couple of issues with appliances, but maintenance has responded quickly and is resolving issues without problem. Vastly different from my previous renting experience at other properties in the triangle.

This Property has been amazing so far. The move in was perfect and the staff was very welcoming. Rebekah is wonderful and worked with me through this whole process. So glad to be in my new home!

I absolutely love the area very convenient to my workplace and surrounding area where there is plenty to do. My neighbors are super friendly and I love the valet trash and they have a dog park.

Since I have moved to this property I would like to thank leasing consultant Tyler and Anthony for all they have done for me with making my process of moving and smooth and easy and telling me all I need to know about the neighborhood and how safe it is thanks to them guys me and my wife are for the first time enjoying where we live and can’t wait to sign a new lease

Great place. Welcoming staff. Wonderful facilities and amenities. We have only been here for a couple weeks now but it was an excellent choice.

Good place to stay, the only thing missing is the play area for kids. Floor plans are good, apartments are spacious. Things like vallet trash, amazon hub.

Reply from Century Park Place

Super responsive and always professional. I enjoy communicating with the office personnel over any question or concern because I know they’ll help me in any way they can!

Reply from Century Park Place

I’ve been here awhile and this new contest is great! I hope I win. I don’t have nothing to really say. My apartment is a two bedroom with nice appliances.

Reply from Century Park Place

Just moved into the Century Park Place and so far so good! Friendly staff and the apartment is really nice. Neighborhood seems much quieter than my last place!

Reply from Century Park Place

I love it. Great location and convenient to a variety of areas while having the ability to take or not take the highway at any given time. The people living in the area all seem nice, and I haven't heard of any problems. The staff are all pleasant and cordial, and the area stays clean, even with several dog owners present and constantly out and about. There's adequate spacing in the apartment and I love the year round available pool, club house, and fitness center.

Amazing property! I am on my 3rd lease here and absolutley love it here. The office staff is very friendly and helpful works hard to remedy any situation to arise.

Average facility for the price with nice amenities, maintenance can be hit or miss. Water pressure is not a thing here especially the kitchen sink, “hardwood” floors are laminate and very cheap scratch easily. Staff overall has been helpful so far haven’t had any issues so far

Great apartment with wonderful amenities. Love the pool and grilling area. Grounds could be a little cleaner. Breezeways always seem to be dirty. People leave their trash cans outside.

Century Park Place is a great place to live. Prompt maintenance, spacious apartments, quiet and convenient location. The apartments are affordable compared to similar apartments in the area.

So far the staff has been amazing and super helpful. Whenever something was wrong I would inform them and they would fix it no questions asked

I moved in 10 days ago and love my place. The staff has been very helpful with all the questions I had. Nice place to come home to. I am looking forward in getting to know my neighbors and neighborhoods. Great location and only 3 miles to the airport. I can't wait till my son get back from his deployment to enjoy his new place.