I love it. Great location and convenient to a variety of areas while having the ability to take or not take the highway at any given time. The people living in the area all seem nice, and I haven't heard of any problems. The staff are all pleasant and cordial, and the area stays clean, even with several dog owners present and constantly out and about. There's adequate spacing in the apartment and I love the year round available pool, club house, and fitness center.

Amazing property! I am on my 3rd lease here and absolutley love it here. The office staff is very friendly and helpful works hard to remedy any situation to arise.

Average facility for the price with nice amenities, maintenance can be hit or miss. Water pressure is not a thing here especially the kitchen sink, “hardwood” floors are laminate and very cheap scratch easily. Staff overall has been helpful so far haven’t had any issues so far

Great apartment with wonderful amenities. Love the pool and grilling area. Grounds could be a little cleaner. Breezeways always seem to be dirty. People leave their trash cans outside.

Century Park Place is a great place to live. Prompt maintenance, spacious apartments, quiet and convenient location. The apartments are affordable compared to similar apartments in the area.

So far the staff has been amazing and super helpful. Whenever something was wrong I would inform them and they would fix it no questions asked

I moved in 10 days ago and love my place. The staff has been very helpful with all the questions I had. Nice place to come home to. I am looking forward in getting to know my neighbors and neighborhoods. Great location and only 3 miles to the airport. I can't wait till my son get back from his deployment to enjoy his new place.

Living at century park place has been a pleasant experience thus far. The property is well maintained and parking is ample. However, although maintenance requests are addressed in a timely manner, they are often incomplete.

Its been 3 months living here and it’s amazing so far. We really like the ambience here and also safety wise also its a plus point to live here.

Sound proofing in apartments is very poor, maintenance is slow to respond and inefficient, property is often dirty and littered with cigarettes and dog poop

I have thoroughly enjoyed the moving process. The apartment is wonderful. The staff are all pleasant. The entire process from viewing units to follow ups and finally securing the keys was seemless.

Staff seems very busy and sometimes hard to get in touch with, but helpful when you can see them. They may need to add more help to the team.

Just moved in. Lovely apartment and great location. However I did not receive everything I needed upon move in. I also had bugs in the apartment upon moving in.

Really enjoy living here so much, I renewed my lease for another year... The amenities, the apartments, the location, and staff are all great. I have told many friends about the community.

Reply from Century Park Place

We recently moved here. Its a quite welcoming community. The apartments are spacious. The community has good lighting facility. We love this place.

Reply from Century Park Place

The apartment is beautiful. The community is quiet and peaceful. Love the pool. Very relaxing atmosphere here. Just what I needed. Love it so far.

Reply from Century Park Place

The insects during the summer are probably the worst thing about the place. Although the staff (not management) in the leasing office are always looking at me funny when I walk in. They just never give enthusiasm or address me by my name. They always say the bare minimum and I have to ask for them to go into detail. I love my apartment though, maintenance is prompt and friendly. Also be sure to give a two months notice about not renewing your lease. I gave one month now I have to stay a month past my leases expiration. Which ended up adding 300 dollars to my current base rent for the last two months , I was told there is no exception at all to this rule.

Reply from Century Park Place

There have been super great and positives experiences just as many inconveniences with the apartment. I feel this manager is definitely working hard to make it a better place for us all Overall i love It.

Reply from Century Park Place

Lovely community ! Great amenities! Love the pool and club house! Wonderful staff! Nice inexpensive car center! Pet wash advertised but just a shower head that dosnt work!

I can’t complain about the promptness of the repair but I’m rather upset about the comment made by the the maintenance man in the report sheet I got back. The toilet seat did need to be tightened up on the screws, and that was fixed. But it still has pieces on the bottom that are broken off. And have this white tape replacing a broken piece. (It literally peels off in pieces sometimes and I find i On my bathroom floor) Honestly, the main problem is “fixed” but I didn’t appreciate them saying “ cannot replace if it isn’t broken”. Insinuating that there was nothing else wrong to toilet seat. Just was disappointing to see that comment.

Love my apartment and the location. Would like to see more community events. But weekly food trucks would be a very easy thing to set up. It's a win win for everyone!!

The amenities are wonderful. I love the floor plan of the apartment. The apartment complex is quiet. However, I think there is room for improvement with customer service for some staff. Some people have excellent customer service and some need a little coaching on how to better serve residents.

The grounds are wonderful and the amenities are even better. However, when there is an issue do not go to the leasing office. They will blow you off every time.

Love the office staff, very kind and the apartments are beautiful! The location is quite and peaceful, an excellent place to walk your dogs if you have any!

Very nice community with great amenities. Very helpful staff. Great that it has amazon hub. Very responsive to requests. Alot of events that include residents and bring community together