Century Park Place

Great attentive service and kind staff. Very grateful for continued assistance and timely follow up/follow through for any and all utilities and or apartment requests.
The experience has been great Ms.Rebekah has gone above and beyond to make sure I had the best experience, the move in process was very smooth and stress free I can’t wait to make this my home away from home.
Amenities are nice, especially the pool. Noise less is low most of the time. Maintenance team is quick to respond to any issues. Some residence have issues abiding by the valet trash rules, issues with littering in some areas, and occasionally issues with cleaning up after their dogs.
Amazing property! I am on my 4th lease here and absolutley love it. The office staff are very friendly, helpful and work hard to remedy any situation to arise.
Upon move-in there were bugs, dead and alive, everywhere. There were also spiderweb and the apartment was not cleaned, walls were not painted and the carpet was not shampooed. Luckily, a member of the staff walked through with us. Unfortunately, we were not able to move in on the day we received our keys. The staff cleaned the bugs off the floor. Manager said she would have cleaners clean the apartment and the walls painted by Wednesday so we can move in.
Enjoy living here so much just renewed lease for 3rd year.... The amenities and the proximity to both work and places I enjoy socially is perfect. The staff has always been very helpful and quick to respond whenever something is needed.
Great community. The staff are very helpful, recently moved from one to three bedroom apartment and it couldn’t have been any easier! I really enjoy living here.
Great experience so far, very clean apartments with a modern look, also very nice staff! The staff emails back within a day or two. Would recommend.
Great neighborhood with alot of amenities and maintaining social distancing even during covid to keep everyone safe ! They are available and continually update residents about what's going on in the community
Aside from the ants that was handle expeditiously, my home is beautiful and peaceful. Management is wonderful and respond in a timely manner.