Century Park Place

4.1

4.1

Beautiful apartments and pandemic safe. Maintenance comes by fairly quickly (within a few days). Only complaint is the construction and all the trees that are gone.
For the past 10months I have done more complaining than complimenting and that is NEVER the intent. This move was suppose to be the last due to my prior issue at my last apartment that seemed to carry over. I am disturbed during leisure moments and business hours and as an official work from home associate where I have had to leave my own home to have a productive workday. Neighbors have no respect for ‘quiet hours’ (if there were any to begin with) near/around my building and stay disruptive as early as 8am and especially past 10:30/11 at night. This space has just become stressful at times on days I just need some peace. Can’t even harbor in my bedroom and I’m up half the night or sleeping on my couch to avoid the noise coming from the other side of the wall. Apartment living—and at this complex, is no longer for me and I will be moving on somewhere else.
Quiet & friendly neighborhood! Maintenance is very good & respond quickly. Only downside is dog poop in the grass. Very nice pool/grill area.
This has been such a nice neighborhood, quiet and safe. The location and convenience is amazing. The staff here is friendly and the maintenance crew has been wonderful in my experience the last 2-3 years.
Peaceful, quiet, and in a very good area where I can get on the highway in 3 minutes and be at work in 12 minutes. We also have Food Lion, Walmart,Harris Teeter grocery stores with in 10 minutes.
Other than feeling like my rodent issue wasn't taken seriously, I enjoy living here. The property is beautiful, I don't have any noise complaints—It's pretty peaceful for the most part.
I’ve been living in this community for a few months now and so far everything has been pretty decent. It started off a little rough with our move in. The apartment wasn’t exactly move in ready as far as cleanliness. Outside of that initial issue things have been great!
My ratings have gone down after being here for a year. We just signed our lease for another year but are now realizing that almost all cardio equipment in the gym is broken. 3 of the 4 spin bikes in the spin room don't work, none of the ellipticals work, maybe one treadmill works?? Yet I still see them showing off the gym like they are available amenities...they're not.
The apartment is great. I have minor issues with ants, but it didn’t help leaving donuts out over night. Quiet so I can get to sleep early since I wake up Uber early for work.
This place has gone downhill over the last 2 years. People that live here now don't clean up after their dogs. There are dog breeds that are supposedly not allowed here. Aggressive dogs living here, which doesn't make me feel safe. They haven't done routine maintenance in a long time, like changing air filters, or power-washed the buildings this year. Can't wait to move into my new house!