Century Park Place

The noise level is a bit insane from what I can hear above me. This is attributed to how cheap the insulation is. The carpet is also very very cheap and will need to be replaced between each tenant regardless of how little ware there is. the staff is friendly but the accommodations need to be available more, even with Covid.
This property is only about its rent money. If you want to live somewhere where there are amenities where it’s worth living this is not the property. One of the staff members are horrible to deal with and she knows who she is.
Everything is great except the ellipticals creak really loudly when stood on in the gym. I enjoy the Amazon hub and the pool area. The office has been helpful also
So far my one bedroom is great! I have had some issues with bugs that I keep needing to put in a request for. It’s been very nice and quiet though!
Apartments are spacious and quiet. Amenities are great. Close to everything but also feel off the grid at the same time. I especially enjoy the pool area.
I have been here for almost a year and NOT one complaint. The staff is amazing from the office to maintenance. Rebecca is Awesome. I am renewing!
Have been living here for more than 2 years.. everything has been very good until recently. I see now since from covid 19 started, and since when the management changed, the response from the leasing office about any queries from the residents has not been neither prompt nor have they tried making us feel warm.
Great move in day!! We really like that apartment set up and we are feeling great about everything!! Thanks for making the experience a good one and we hope everything continues to be great!!
I love it here... Everyone is really nice and it’s very quiet. I moved here a couple years ago because it’s close to my job and I just recently moved to a 2 bedroom. Love it even more.
Moving in was easy with the 48 hour turn around time! We love the location with plenty of area to get outside. Appliances are updated and nice although it’s clear some corners were cut to save money in paint and other areas. Overall happy