Century Park Place

4.1

4.1

Things missing from our apartment when we first moved in...and notice a few ants. Other than that the community seems nice. Just moved in not to long ago so the change of scenery has been very welcoming.
Nice and quiet neighborhood in a Great area. Good amenities with big parking spaces. Great customer service l, nice apartments buildings and nearby shopping centers.
Overall I have been pleased with the experience of living here. Our neighbors are noisy and there are the usual frustrations with apartment complex management, but the apartment is nice and feels safe. There was a random shooting once and we never heard what happened other than a bunch of police showed up for a night.
Great amenities, great that the office and clubhouse has opened back up to normal hours. Only complaint is the loud lawn mowing services right outside your window every two weeks.
Leasing office personnel was very helpful. Apartment very clean at move in. Only issue so far people Above me are very very noisy and some residents are not cleaning up their dog poop.
I really enjoyed the community but I think a little bit more up keeping in the complex breeze area it definitely needs attention. It have accumulated a lot of trash and spills and bunch of spiders hanging all over the place.
Its been 2days since we moved into Century Park Apartments. The move in experience was smooth. Thanks to Janah for being very helpful. Appreciate her efforts.
Very quiet place get upkeep on the layout of the buildings friendly people nice gym and pool area and plenty of places to park close to your apartment
The move in process has not been easy and the unit was not clean before moving in....when asked to do repairs it was not all done when said it would be...
Awesome place to stay so far! Our neighbors are so friendly & the area that we stay is very quiet compared to other apartment complexes I’ve stayed in. The staff is very helpful & friendly as well!