Century Plantation Pointe

4.5

4.5

Just moved in found mold In the window seals, and blinds. Apartment wasn’t cleaned before moving in. Management was on top of replacing blinds, bring a cleaning crew out and getting inspector out.
The residents feels safe and comfortable. There is plenty of room for one to live in and the surrounding environment is friendly from neighbors to nature. Overall great place.
Dustin is the best. Anytime i needed something aha was the first to answer. Great location!!! Within walking distance. Neighbors are friendly.
Love love my new place no complaints my way ❤️❤️❤️.. the staff and my fellow neighbors are so nice and welcoming I would definitely recommend this property to anyone
I have only been a resident for a few weeks, but so far, the neighbors have been super friendly. The complex as a whole seems super safe which is a plus. The office team have been very helpful with everything we needed to get moved in.
Great Apartments! Dustin at the office is always ready to help with any questions I may have! I enjoy the location even though in can get a bit loud on bike night.
Dustin is the sweetest and Hunter are the sweetest! Maintenance is handled very quickly. The lawn could be up kept better and the hallways could use a good power wash! But overall lovely !
Since the neighbors upstairs moved, we have peace again! Let’s hope that the new neighbors are not problematic. Aside from that ,we like this neighborhood.
My apartment is very nice and we feel safe which is very important for us. I would love to have the carpet updated to laminate flooring. The kitchen is beautiful love the cabinets and having the pantry is great.
I love living here! I love being able to go to the gym whenever I want and the fact that my apartment is the size of a one story house is amazing.