I had several issues upon move in but everything was taken care of. Would have liked to have had some kind of “move in” package with info too.

I love living here...its so peaceful and the neighbor's are very friendly...and. ot to mention the office staff and maintenance crew!!! So very helpful and respectful. I couldn't ask for a better community to live in.

This is my third year and I feel very safe and secure. The staff is always very helpful and prompt. I love the convenience where it is located

They always make things right !! Thank you so much for all that you do!!! Lauren Kristin and Dustin!!! You guys are the best!!! You've taken a tough situation and handled it with kindness and grace.. you all deserve a raise!!!

Disappointed with how poorly building has been kept.a lot of insects everywhere .. I thought we pay for pest control to keep that under wraps?! I’ve even gotten some insects in my home because of them literally living out my front door.

Very nice place love the pool area and grilling area. Also the work out room is very nice. The car wash area is a plus as well and is very nice to have.

We love living at Century Plantation Pointe. The sales office personnel are so nice an are always ready to help us with whatever our needs are. Jodie Nixon

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

Great place to live! Beautiful complex plenty of amenities and the staff are so Helpful and friendly. All the apartment are so up to date, clean and new! Love it here!

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

I love this place! We have great neighbors that keep it pretty quiet. I love how the staff is attentive to all your needs and how understanding they are!

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

This is my 3rd year and so far is going great, love it here, they’re clean attentive to work orders, and very quiet to live in, i would recommend it to anyone.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

Nice community to live at and by far the most affordable compared to others. Convenient location. The guy at the office is nice and pleasant.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

Love living here! Haven’t loved no in an apartment in over 15 years and definitely feels like luxury living:) Apartment is very nice and the front office staff have been excellent and helpful with my transition.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

Very peaceful here! Very quick to fix any issue I have. Thank you for the awesome service! They have everything you could need! Office, fitness center, pool I love it here!

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

Kristen at the front is amazing and she really works hard to make every resident here feel apart of a community. She goes above and beyond to help everyone. We love living here and feel safe.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

I love the community here. Everyone is also so welcoming and in good spirits. It truly feels like home. The pool and BBQ area is beautiful and a great place to hangout.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

I've been here two weeks and have had a great experience. The neighbors are quiet, the facilities are clean, and the mailing system is convenient. I would recommend this place to a friend.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

I'm new and just moved in this week. Everything is good so far. The leasing agents are all super friendly and helpful and the process goes quick. The tour of the place is what got me on board.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

It's been pretty nice living here everyone is pretty friendly the only bad thing us that pita truck keeps stealing parking spots left and right with his like 3 cars he owns now it's just stupid

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

In the 16 years that I have been in North Carolina the Century Plantation community has been by far the best place to live! This community is conveniently located to several shops and restaurants with access to 77!

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

I really love that the gym in on the grounds. It’s nice when I come home from work and I can go at anytime. No one is usually in there and I have the whole gym to myself. I’m hoping to go to the fitness class on Thursday and see what it is about.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

Overall, this is a great apartment complex. I feel that the price point and quality of the apartment dont really go hand in hand. The walls and floors are thin and you can hear your neighbors pretty clearly. The staff in the office are very nice and knowledgeable! Greet you every time you walk in the doors! The pool area is nice, especially the grilling and fireplace corner! I would give this place more stars if the quality of the building was better suited for what we pay to live here!

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

We like the place a lot, but the apartment was not totally clean when we moved in. Porch was dirty, microwave was dirty and also the garage was dirty.

Such friendly neighbors and everyone in the leasing office is so nice and prompt! The apartments are beautiful and the trail is awesome for walks!!

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

It's a beautiful place to live I love everything about it and love that I have alot of shopping stores around me and there are alot of nice people here, my kids just love it

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

It's an ok place to stay. For the area we're in it's very affordable and still have some style to it. Management is ok too. Can be a hit or miss, but they've helped me out some and sometimes never respond back or get back with me like they say.