Century Plantation Pointe

I absolutely love the apartment life. Never thought I would but I’m glad I chose Century Plantation Pointe as my new home! Would definitely recommend to a friend!
It’s a great community. Everything is well kept and the staff is always helpful and polite. Love the pool area and only wish we were able to use the gym, and hopefully it will be able to open soon.
My balcony over looks the sunset so thats amazing, My only disappointment is that when I signed here I did a sublease so then when I signed my first lease after the sublease I didnt get any first signer deals, which is fine I get it, but it would've been nice to get something.
Just moved here. So far so good. Dustin in the leasing office is such a pleasure. He really made our apartment shopping a no brainer. It’s such a beautiful place.
The location is fantastic. Right in the middle of pretty much everything a person needs. Everything is kept up with quite well by the maintenance staff, and the office staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I'd reccomend this place to anyone looking for a nice place to live
Moving in was a breeze and the office staff were very sweet and helpful. Love the apartment and all the things that come with it. Beautiful landscaping and perfect location.
I love it here. I love the environment and the nice neighbors and staff here. Anything I need help with, the staff is always willing to help.
Great place to live people are friendly and the property is well maintained. The office staff and maintenance guys are pleasure to deal with.
Good experiences. Everyone is helpful and courteous. Trying to get a garage and hoping it will be close to our apartment. But will take whatever is available.
We are excited to move into Century Plantation! We cant wait to go swimming in the pool. The staff has been great & overall, our experience has been great.