Greatly appreciate the quiet, peaceful setting of this apartment community and its location immediately adjacent to shopping and major thoroughfares.

My experience has been great so far. The living spaces are great and the complex offers a variety of amenities. The location is fantastic and really close to my work.

great community...quiet apartment. Great for pet owners. People that dont pick up after their pet should be penalized in some sort of way, I see too much of it lately

I have lived here three and find that what was told to me about residence is true. Even though we had a change in management with no warning things seem to have been able to stay pretty much on the same level of maintenance.

Good price for a nice place, good location, twenty four hour amenities are nice. The apartments do need outside cleaning more often. Maintenance is always fast and easy.

Helpful and friendly staff and beautiful scenery. Made our move ten times easier knowing that this was in perfect shape. And welcoming neighbors.

Great community and location. The staff are all friendly and incredibly helpful. They also put on great events for the residents. Everything seems to be upkept well. I truly feel safe here and am glad I get to call this place my home.

Just moved in and so far i am happy i made the move. Management and staff are great and maintenance is all good. It is quiet and clean. I hope to be here for a long time.

The neighborhood is calm and the apartment complex is close to a lot of store. The buildings are nice and beautiful. It’s pretty nice live here.

I love the quiet and peacefulness of this community, friendly neighbors and staff. The maintenance crew are excellent and their response time is great. The ladies in the front office are amazing, so knowledgeable and friendly and are always so helpful. I can’t forget to mention that the trash pickup 5 days a week is so convenient. Thank you all!

The staff is very friendly and professional. I'm very comfortable where I live and the community always looks clean. Any question or concern I've had has been handled diplomatically and quickly. The office staff even has things for the community such as Halloween parties and seasonal festivities which helps in getting to know your neighbors and that's something not a lot of apartment communities offer to their tenants. All in all it's a friendly and safe community and I hope that continues throughout my stay here!

Great units. Awesome amenities. Staff is very helpful and accommodating. Neighbors have always been friendly and if issues arise staff is quick to jump in and find solutions

I love this community. The property is very well maintained. Any concerns or maintenance needs are taken care of quickly. I feel very safe in this community.

Best apartment weve lived in. The community is amazing! Our neighbors are so kind and welcomed us upon move in. We love being by the beautiful trail!

Community is kept up nicely. There is a car wash and dog bathing station on the property. You can pay the rent on line. Very close to River Hwy and Interstate 77.

Very laid back and accepting community, I love it here! Any maintenance issues are resolved quickly and efficiently. I feel like I’m on vacation every day

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

i love this community. The staff here are always friendly. The community is always clean. There are so many great amenities and the pool it awesome! For the location and the price, you cannot beat it!

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

I've enjoyed living at Century Plantation. When my bathroom flooded, they were so awesome about fixing my bathroom and getting me acquainted.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

Apartments are beautiful, feels like a home. We love it here, we have lived here for about 2 years. Any issues have been addressed in a timely manner. maintenance team is awesome!

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

I have been here just over a month now and highly recommend living here. From the beginning the staff has been helpful and friendly, and the maintenance team has been wonderful!

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

My wife and I have lived here for almost four years. We really love the location and how peaceful it is. After they changed ownership things were a little rocky but are moving smooth now.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

As a resident since the building was constructed I highly recommend the excellent standards of care/maintenance of all portion of both my apartment and amenities. Staff is very professional and response to any concerns,

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

Robin Aubrey Lane Mooresville, North Carolina. Century plantation pointe. This is a great place to live. It’s very quite and the neighbors are friendly

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

Beautiful community love it here except for my extremely noisey upstairs neighbors. Great amenities. Wish parking was better. Maintenance is very accommodating

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

Just moved in this week after a difficult move from TN, where we had to say goodbye to our lovely home and community. All our needs have been met quickly! Best part was how clean our apartment was!