We love it. We have the best neighbor ever! Our only complaint is that the trash has been piling up lately right here by the dumpsters and causing it to smell by our buildings. I know that it has been a busy time for everyone with the holidays so it is usually fixed pretty quick.

See previous comments in the suggestion box section -not happy with the parking (or lack there of) situation. - deposit and monthly cost for pets is too expensive.. had to leave my 12 yr old dog behind because too expensive.. - not satisfied with current apt when could’ve stayed in original apt which was more like home, saved $ and work from moving, all because was not told disrespectful neighbor above us was moving which was why we were moving in the first place.. only one positive thing about new apt and less noise from traffic.. that’s the only positive aspect since moving to new place..very disappointed and dissatisfied and will not be renewing our lease.. all this could’ve been prevented if notified of original complaint was moving..guess the $100 transfer fee was more important..!!

My experience here at plantation pointe has been very good for the majority of my years here. I’ve lived here for almost five years. One year, I had neighbors that caused a disturbance but when turned in to management, they handled the situation the appropriate way, and I’ve been happy every since. I would like to have a parking space with my number on it; since I pay so much to stay here, but have to walk so far to my apartment if I get here to late .

Just moved in a few days ago. I was greeted by my neighbor, very friendly welcoming me to the neighborhood. I was great! Office staff has always been very helpful and I appreciate them putting up with my many questions. I haven't lived in an apartment for a very very long time. So far all is wonderful!!

As as Senior Resident of this great community I feel safe and some of my neighbors stop to chat occasionally. It provides great on-site amenities such as the Fitness Facilities and outstanding salt-water pool (seasonal) to help maintain physical health. The entire staff is available to respond quickly to any needs that require attention,

Century Plantation has been amazing from the first day we moved in. The staff is accommodating, helpful, and extremely nice. The facility looks clean at all times.

The staff has been very friendly and helpful, and although the apartment wasn’t as clean (cobwebs and dusty walls, as well as unwashed floors), we really love it. The gym has seen a lot of us, and hopefully will continue to during the cold months!

This is a great place to live , it’s very clean and the people are pleasant. It is very quite and all the neighbor’s are nice. When you have a maintenance issue they are very quick to get it fixed.

Rent is high for the size of the apartments. The staff is amazing. It is extremely hard to find a parking space close to your apartment. Kinda scary having to walk that far in the dark. Would be nice to have assigned parking. Concerns are when someone you don't know is sitting on the stairwell that you have to go up to get to your apartment.

Have been here since June. I find the staff friendly polite, always willing to help in anyway that they can. Whenever i needed anything fixed, it was quick and done right. I'm happy here and hope to be here for a long time.

Love the community, walking trails, convenience to everything & how awesome everyone on staff has been to us! Dustin has been so very helpful

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

The only thing is the neighbor who lives above me , during the weekends it seems to have horses running around. She should be more mindful of her neighbors.

Great area close to the interstate. Good pricing for such a good location. Close to many restaurants and stores. Office staff is always kind and welcoming and go out of their way to try to please.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

I am new here and it’s hard to meet people. I wish the fitness class was still going on every Thursday so I could meet some people. However, I do love my apartment.

Great experience with staff. Getting set up with the apt was efficient. Great location. Complex is very quiet. Apt is clean and well maintained

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

No response or inaccurate response from property management. This has compromised my privacy and, even worse, my identity. There have not been efforts to protect me.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

Smooth transition process and friendly community staff. A definite upgrade from previous living situations. Everything in the community is well maintained.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

So far it’s great. Space is good. Doggies are enjoying it and adapting well. When I come in late from work, parking is the only hiccup. Have to park a ways away as it’s full. But that’s not major at all.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

I love the community. I have a perfect apartment view and it is mostly quiet.....The Halloween party was fun and I appreciate the time it took to decorate the clubhouse. Thank you for being tenant friendly...

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

It is very quite and at the same time it feels like home! We havent bern in an apartment setting in more than 20 years and really didn't know what to expect. But we have met several residents that have been very friendly.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

The community is very clean, quiet, and everything I could have expected and more. I love the available amenities, the neighbors, and the convenience of being so close to so many stores. Everyone who works there has been so helpful and has given me such a pleasant experience.

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

Amazing! Except the fact there are no lights in the bed rooms or the living room. Other than that everything else seems perfect and beautiful

Reply from Century Plantation Pointe

My only disappointment has been the overcharging prices for up keeping of the building but there were always bugs & spider webs out my door & through out the building.

Fall in love with with century pointe from the first time i drove by the complex and admire the standard of maintenance and such friendly staff....been a proud and satisfied resident since February 2019 very satisfied!

Quiet neighborhood and any problems are solved very quickly. Pool area is beautiful. Laundry area and gym are nice and you have easy access to them.