Century Skyline

It is a very nice and convenient community. All resources are very accessible. I love the view and the location. Plan on being here for a while
Clean and safe. No problems this far. Great customer service. Fast maintenance request process. No problem or issues. Front desk very helpful
We love the pool . Nice view , great for entertaining . The view of the city from our balcony is great as well. We could better keep facility clean. But overall nice
Overall, has been good. A lot of maintenance was not done before we moved it. The maintenance team is very nice and helpful. A lot of airbnb guests visit here often so it can be loud some nights. In general though, nice place.
Property has the potential to be a 5 star rating. Airbnb clients are destructive, disrespectful and careless of our property. The disposal of their trash is appalling. The misuse of pool chairs and damage is disappointing. This complex is gorgeous and has great potential to be a property residents would stay long term.
Staff is great and location is perfect however, the residents and their guests abuse and trash the property to the point where it’s downright embarrassing to say I live here.
Overall I like living in the complex. I enjoy the location and being able to walk to many places. My apartment is a nice size . I like the appliances and great closet space. Lately though it seems like there's a lot of garbage being thrown around the complex along with vandalism to the gate, doors, etc. Really hope things improve .
Everything was wonderful until the air bnbs started. People don’t respect common areas. Other residences. And guests treat apartments like party palaces while some of us still have to work
Century skyline is an ideal place for a young adult. The amenities are great. The apartments are nice with spacious closets and new appliances. My only complaint is that the allow Airbnb. I’ve noted that visitors tend to throw parties, are very loud, and trash the apartment halls.
1 star
The gate was knocked off track and I called the maintenance people multiple times and left multiple messages. Never heard anything back, no one was able to get into the parking garage. Luckily someone (a resident) figured out how to open the exit. The management did nothing still and it’s been 12hrs