The staff is always nice and polite!!! Very welcoming. Very quick to fix maintenance calls just a overall good experience. Would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Century Skyline

The leasing office staff and maintenance team are really helpful. The location is really convenient. The recent increase in units available on Airbnb has led to some annoyances. The community is super pet friendly which is nice but there are many residents who don't follow the rules concerning pets (being leashed or picking up after them).

I am dissatisfied with the customer service your property provides. It it not how it was when I moved in 3 years ago and this is why I will not be renewing my lease.

I love staying here. I wish the hallways were better kept along with the pool area. I feel safe and secure with the gated parking and courtesy officer.

Reply from Century Skyline

Management is always there to answer my questions and assist me when needed. I love the amenities offered and will definitely miss this community.

Reply from Century Skyline

Great location and facilities! The roof top pool and the parking deck are a plus. The apt layouts are very spacious and modern. The leasing office staff is super friendly and constantly working to improve and fix anything that needs attention. There is room for improvement but overall...good place to live in. 3.5 stars!

Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Minutes away from metro transportation and free coffee in the morning! What else could you ask for!

Reply from Century Skyline

I’ve been here for 4 years and it’s been a wonderful experience. The staff is always courteous and prompt to assist. I love the central location as well as all of the amazing amenities! The buildings hallways stay fairly clean staff is always up to date with maintenance. The pool which is located on the rooftop has amazing views of the downtown skyline. I also enjoy the rooftop fitness facility and outdoor gas grills that the commune has to offer

Reply from Century Skyline

The leasing staff was very helpful in helping negotiate the lease contract. They are always friendly when I see them in the leasing office. I really like the high ceilings of my apartment and the large patio.

Reply from Century Skyline

Great location, great amenities, great staff. Century Skyline has it all. From a resort style pool to a location that is convenient to everything Atlanta has to offer, it's all right at your fingertips.

Reply from Century Skyline

So far I have loved living in Century Skyline Apartments. The space is beautiful with lots of room. The pool view is amazing as well as the other amenities.

Reply from Century Skyline

Apartments are huge & very affordable -love my balcony, love the pool & workout classes offered. Leasing office is always helpful everytime I call or write

Reply from Century Skyline

So far so good! Maintenance requests have been handled promptly and move in was smooth. The only hiccup was getting packages delivered. We weren't alerted when things were given to the leasing office as opposed to being put in the hub lockers so that put a delay on some things.

Reply from Century Skyline

I love my apartment and the building's location but it stops there. I just have a lot of problems with cleanliness around the halls, parking and amenities. It's not management's fault since I see staff cleaning up all the time but I believe that most of the problem lies in the fact that a lot of units are now airbnb and people don't care about keeping the community clean. I also am a little upset at the lack of consistency about the pool. It's summer and I have had to more than once change my plans because the pool at the building I pay rent in isn't open without rhyme, reason or notice. If one of the selling points for the community is the amenities it would be great if the amenities were open and clean.

Reply from Century Skyline

Management is awful. The halls are always dirty. The building smells like trash and marijuana. There are homeless individuals hanging out in the parking garage and going through the trash. The Airbnb visitors leave the building completely trashed and throw the loudest parties. Does not matter how many times you tell management about the problems in the building, nothing gets done.

Reply from Century Skyline

Front office and maintenance staff are amazing! They are the highlight of this community. There are a few things which could be aesthetically improved around the property, but overall great place to live!

Reply from Century Skyline

Great location!! Wish it wasn’t by so many homeless but what can you do it’s the city. Staff is friendly and helpful. Need to see more event

Reply from Century Skyline

Lengthy application process . But overall it has been a easy move in. They entire staff has been nice , patient & professional! The property is beautiful!

Reply from Century Skyline

I enjoy living at Century Skyline. Very nice neighbors and office staff. I love the quiet atmosphere and amenities. I would love to attend neighborhood activities but my work schedule won’t allow it. I leave for work before breakfast functions (6:30 - 7:00 am) and I get home after business hours (6:30 - 7:00pm) wish I could participate more, maybe weekends???

Reply from Century Skyline

I have enjoyed living here for the past few years. The management team and the maintenance team are very friendly and work fast. The location is great! Close to everything! The facilities are well kept and the equipment works. My only concern is the quality of the tenants has gone downhill! They keep littering the common areas, breaking things...I have to constantly pick up trash from the hallway, the parking area and the Pool area. The cleaning lady does a good job but she needs help!!! At least someone else or have her keep up multiple times a week. During the weekend this place is a mess! I’m sorry to say this...but it’s the truth.

Reply from Century Skyline

Dope fun place to live....I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place close to the everything. I feel the prices are getting very high though

Reply from Century Skyline

I enjoy almost everything at Century Skyline. The complex is well maintained, the people are friendly, the location is suitable for me, and modern amenities. However, there are a few improvements I would like to see. Longer pool hours and recreation hours would benefit all of the residents here and possibly attract for tenants.

Reply from Century Skyline

The location is amazing however the walls are very thin. you can hear your neighbors business all the time. neighbors sometimes argue early in the morning or late at night. staff is friendly but sometimes a challenge to deal with.

Reply from Century Skyline

I am new to this community, and I am already in love. From the amazing experience and customer service I was given from the leasing office to the friendly staff I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Plus the location is perfect.

Reply from Century Skyline

Best place to live because it’s in the center of Atlanta , the pool and upstairs is so nice but wish it was open till 12. They close it too early