Century South Shore

Have been very prompt on a few issues we have had. Only been here a week but I am pleased so far. Administration has really worked with us
I really like the complex I will love that the hours in the pool and gym been more late but it’s understandable because the pandemic, the problem is that I work everyday 8-5pm and everytime that I came to my apartment everything is already closed, another thing is that sometimes we don’t get the codes for the packages.
I absolutely love the apartment complex. Each time I’ve been there it’s always clean and just looks homey. Can’t wait to move in on Sunday :)
Great place to live at. Good maintenance response. Property is kept clean and in good condition. Area is full of services and products businesses. Quite and peaceful area.
I love this apartment. My kids and I love it here. I just wish maintenance would be more timely. They may have too much on their plate, but I need a working refrigerator.
I have lived in the complex since 2018. I’ve felt safe. It’s a great location. The grounds are kept clean. I’ve enjoyed my time in the complex.
Beautiful and peaceful so far. View of the water is nice and look forward to raising my son here for a couple years. Cindy has been a huge help finding the right place for us.
The apartment is very roomy and the staff is great. The place is clean and quiet. Maintenance came quickly. Wish there was designated parking.
It’s a really nice and quiet place to live in. I’ve made so many friends because the people here are so friendly. Because of my experience here I strongly feel like I’m going to extend my lease
it is really beautiful and staff is super helpful and nice :) there were some issues when we moved into our new apartment but maintenance came as soon as they could to fix it.