Century South Shore

I love staying at Century at south shore. Haven’t had anything but good experiences. They are always willing to answer questions and issues are taken care of in short period of time.
We just moved in and love our unit. Only complaint is that unit was dirty when we moved in and grounds are dirty as well. We see lots of trash on our stairs, parking lot, and all throughout.
It’s been a great experience. Very quiet and everyone keeps to themselves but still friendly enough to greet. I’ve had no problems with management. The only thing I would say I have a slight problem with is how slow maintenance gets back to you.
I love this place! The apartments are super nice and they feel very open. We haven’t had a lot of issues with anything. The maintenance people are super nice!
Staff is always friendly! Any type of request or information I need, that are very responsive ! I absolutely love Tessa ! She is amazing ! The amenities are perfect ! Me and my children are very active so the soccer field and volleyball court make it easy to have fun at home ! I wish the playground was a little more updated, but it is still nice . The best apartments I have lived in a thus far !
So far it’s been really nice. Good neighbors and it’s quiet. I wish we had found this place years ago. The parking could be better, need a few more speed bumps since a few residents and the UPS people have lead feet, and the gyms hours could be longer for those of us who work long hours. Other than that it’s great here and hope to be here for awhile.
It's great living here! And with the refresh , it's even more better! Can't wait to see the new clubhouse! All the exterior upgrades are great!
So far it has been okay .. I don’t like that when I call and request something it takes forever to get done . The 2 cars that’s not working are still back there taking up space and there is nowhere for residents to park.
The staff has been great to work with even under temporary office relocation, and residents being impacted by COVID-19. I enjoy the vibe of the community with the new look and feel proud to call this my home!
Century south shore is a rapidly changing environment. There have been several property upgrades that have been completed in just the last several weeks. The front office staff has been great to work with residents through the difficulties during the pandemic and continued to be accommodating to the community. Pleased with my experience here.