Century South Shore

4.3

4.3

Adrian
1 day ago
I love these apartments I’ve lived here for almost 2 years and I’ve never had any issues with anything to be honest also the pool area is my absolute favorite

Christy
Great complex with lots of amenities and Well taken care of. Place feels very secure and is mostly quiet. Close to everything you could need.

Elena
The entire move in process was quick, easy, and seamless for myself and my family. Paula was awesome with all of our paperwork and setup. She made her available for all of our questions and explained everything thoroughly. I would highly recommend this community to anyone looking for a luxury experience.

Renee
Never really have any issues here. It's been a good place to live...... the only issue is sometimes they don't pick up the trash like they are suppose to.

Tijuna
Loving the community and the quiet atmosphere and also the convenience of stores and restaurants around especially krogers next door is a plus!

Alberto
I've been living in this community for almost 9 years, and I have met wonderful people, and 3 different management teams whom made my experience more rich. Some people were easy to talk to and others were more challenging.

Silvana
It’s incredible to live here, nice apartment, clean pool, awesome video, good gym, awesome office and maintenance staff, in context the best place ever, we’re glad to say one more year thanks Century South Shore

Fazia
My husband and I have been here for a few months now and it feels like home the community is beautiful and peaceful we haven’t used the aminities as of yet but will soon we feel at home here and so would you

Darily
Friendly place to live. The staff is always on task when you need anything. I like that they do the treats and meets in the lobby during festivities for the us residents.

Steven
about 2 months ago
First time giving this low a score but it is warranted. People speed thru here all the time, if there’s a stop sign people ignore it. Lots of people just don’t know how to drive I guess. Seems we have a “courtesy officer” that doesn’t do anything. I say this because if a vehicle can be broken into in front of the offices….draw your conclusions. And then there’s the trash service we are forced to pay for. On Friday, we received an email telling us about garbage times and such. This should have been forwarded to the service as once again they did not come. This isn’t a surprise, they often fail to come by and do their job. Someone really should remind us(preferably with rational reasoning) why we pay for a service that we do not reliably receive. If your cell doesn’t work, you switch carriers………just saying.