Century South Shore

4.2

4.2

Love the property, I love the pool, love the weight room, love how they get the grass cut regularly, love how when you have a problem they take care of it maybe within a day,The employees in the office are so nice and understanding. If you don’t understand something, they make sure you don’t leave until you understand or until they fix the issue. I wouldn’t wanna be anywhere else but here at South Shore Century.
When we moved in we found a rusty stove/oven, an AC that wasn’t working, torn carpet, and mold growing on the bathroom cabinet/windows/bathtubs. Paula and the maintenance manager are absolutely awesome and made sure we had a working AC the next day and new carpet the day after. They switched our stove out too. Hopefully the mold issue will be resolved soon as well. 10/10 recommend having Paula as your leasing agent!
I love my apartment but I don’t like I got a fee for a single bag of trash neatly waiting for the trash man and the people across from me have the whole walk way filled with this stuff constantly. It looks terrible
Please consider renovating the inside of the apartments to retain your loyal tenants. I see your focusing more on the external to attract more people.
I really enjoy living here I have no problems except for sometimes the gates not always functioning but other than that management staff are so helpful the grounds are clean and the other tenants are friendly plenty of space for my dog to run
Easy move in process , Cindy was very helpful . There is plenty of parking . Community seems to be quiet for the most part . Pet friendly community
This was the first apartment we visited when searching for where to move and no other apartment exceeded our expectations the way Century South Shore did. With great help from Ms. Paula, we definitely found everything we were searching for. From amenities we love, to beautiful views, to an environment we fit into, this apartment was made for my roommate and I.
1 star
My parents have been here since January and I moved in with them a month later. This apartment isn’t the one they were supposed to get. The appliances are terrible! Mainly the washer and dryer. I don’t think this apartment was ready to move in. The amount of money we’re paying fir this apartment is way too high! They got screwed being stuck with this apartment and management had done nothing. We’re not happy here at all! And I’m sure this will get passed up. So much for a review.....
It is good place to leave nice place need updates in interior exterior just got updated.and need to Update gates bcz lately there are always open
Love it so far! We've We've here forn8 months now and haven't had any real issues. The community and staff are wonderful and the grounds are kept clean and landscaped. Maintenance is handled quickly and professionally. Happy the amenities are finally opening up!