Century South Shore

4.3

4.3

I believe in everyone being crossed trained and the office isn’t. If I need help with something, it’s usually the person that helps me just so happens to be off. Very frustrating!!!
I love living here! I just signed my 3rd lease! This is an awesome place to live! Having kroger right next door is a major plus! And you have chik fil a right across the street too!
Staff are super nice and helpful. Marcus is great! The complex is clean and well kept. I especially appreciate how pet friendly Century South Shore is.
Great place to call home, Lots of awesome amenities to enjoy, Any and everything you could possibly need or want is just minutes away 😀 the neighbors are nice and friendly
So far so good. Wished you would install speed bumps on the back stretch of the property as people “fly” back here and parking into your spot people go in front/behind you as they don’t want to wait. They also don’t like stopping at the stop signs. As far as maintenance goes, it’s hit and miss (we’re still waiting on getting something fixed from the winter storm). With that said it’s quiet and everything is close by as far as grocery stores, clothing stores, and fast food places.
So far so good… One year down… I really enjoy the secureness of the complex as well as the great amenities that Century South Shore Have to offer their residents.
good to stay sometime there is problem with trash but it is ok and it is close to grocery store there is a plus point on walking distance and even fast food
It’s been a great home for me and my kids. Close to the school. Close to grocery stores within walking distance. Beautiful apartment complex with nice amenities
Love living here. Haven't had any issues that haven't been resolved quickly, and staff is very friendly. Amenities are nice and generally clean and working!
Great place for a single family. Let’s you get a vibe of how a real home will be and will get you prepared so you won’t be behind. Great place and quiet.