Century Stone Hill North

4.3

4.3

Consuela
Tenants leave poop any and everywhere. Front office staff NEVER answers the phone. The water pressure sucks. Mantanience guys are pretty good at answering requests. My neighbors fight all day and the top neighbors walk so hard, sounds like a thunder storm
Maria
Love the community, everyone is so friendly and love my apartment, I feel so safe, shopping center is so close which make it very convenient
Thanh Phuong
It's been almost a year of my living with Century Stone Hill North. If it's not because of moving, I'd definitely renew my lease. The apartment location is convenient and close to many amenities. Front staff and maintenance team always try to stay on top of everything. I've experienced a few bumps here and there but they're not major to be concerned. I'm lucky to have nice neighbors who are very mindful of others' preference of quietness. Thanks for making my year memorable.
Kia
Experience has been good. I have had two clients move on to the property! Management staff still needs work on communication and resident concerns!
Deborah
I’ve been truly pleased with my 1st. year here. I have not had an issues that wasn’t addressed right away( With a smile). There were some changes in the office, that made my experience of stating here much better. They were so accommodating to my need for help and information.
Shuntavia
I love my neighbors! They are so friendly. We look out for one another and have become very close. So glad this community has brought us together.
Jonathon
Very nice place to live, nearby to every necessity. Staff is friendly and helpful for all of your needs. Apartment models are spacious and upgraded for a modern feel.
Parker
Great place! Love the apartment complex! Has everything you need. My favorite is the large porch. Way bigger than any other at an apartment complex.
Connie
After 5 years still here, location is the best so convenient to dinning, shopping , Salons, movies and the park is one of my favorite daily go to places. Love CSH North Team!
Angela
Very well maintained and neighbors are friendly. The property is very pet friendly 🐱 And the Office always has something sweet to offer the tenants. Even a whole appreciation week.