Century Stone Hill North

4.2

4.2

Montea
about 3 hours ago
I enjoyed the property and the community my entire stay! It was quiet, clean, and no drama. I only relocated because I gained custody of my niece and needed more room and a larger unit wasn’t available at the time.

Derek
about 15 hours ago
It has been a great experience. The staff and maintenance crew are amazing, I have had zero complaints in my year with the property! I would definitely recommend, especially having a dog friendly area and the local shopping areas.

Palwinder
about 15 hours ago
It is a decent community but there some areas that need improvement (security gate, gym equipment etc.). Overall it's a good place and is peaceful as well

Rezen
This will be my last year residing here after 5 years. My main issue is the community is no longer safe place to live. I have had my catalytic converter stolen, door handles ripped off my car with attempting to break into it. A huge deterrent to theft is gating off the community. The gate was operational back in 2018 and since then it has never worked. They can send emails updating about trash cans being left out but cannot update on when the entrance gate would be repaired. Hopefully the community can turn around one day but i won’t be renewing my lease for my 6 year

Valeria
I am very happy to be part of this community. This is a place that you know you can live without worries because the people that work here are real here for you

Melva
great place, wonderfully helpful team member - spent 5 years at this community and enjoyed every moment. The neighbors keep to themselves unless needed, everything one could possibly need/want is in the area

Jannica
It is very quiet area, we do not have any issues with the office staff or residents. The area is a great location, located near of lot of great stores, water park, movies and a bowling alley.

Danny
Love living here! Great neighbors, close to shopping and entertainment. The whirlpool tub, open concept, wood floors and large balcony sold me.

Jose
Been here 3 years and I love it. Don't want my rent to go up... because I don't want to move to any other location. I don't know what else to say to fill up this space.

Estanislao
2 months ago
Great community, peaceful, quiet and very clean . It’s been a pleasure from day one and because of management, I’m very positive that it is going to be the same as always.