Century Stone Hill South

4.2

4.2

Matt
I’ve been here since 2019 and it’s still an awesome place to live! Nice amenities, friendly & responsive maintenance/office staff, and lots of great neighbors living here. No complaints!
Frederick
Great complex, management could use some improvement, should be some ordinance against racing around and thru the complex along with the loud exhaust of some residents
Margaret
My resident experience has gotten better since the renovation from the storm. Management has been responsive and the grounds are kept clean.
Iryna
The complex is great, I like it! But please fix the gate near the trash can! House 17. If the wind is outside, then ... the gate near the garbage house knocks very loudly. They are broken and it is not possible to sleep. It is hard to live in such conditions and people change their homes. Please fix the gates!
Hector
Happy with the area and super polite neighbors. Im very comfortable in our home. We do have some small issues here and there with our apartment but nothing major to give a negative review.
Ndeye K.
My catalytic converter (car part) was stolen few days ago in the parking lot. Management could careless. I put a maintenance request few weeks ago and they still have not fix the issue.
Joel Q.
La comodidad es perfecta , localización demasiado buena y incluyendo el personal de oficina muy buena persona y profesional en sus áreas de trabajó y sin duda haciendo cada día mejor servicio para nosotros los inquilinos
Brandy
Everything is decent. The area is convenient and has been for a few years now. The amenities are average. The staff is nice. Maintenance is prompt when/if needed.
Bibiana
I’ve had a great experience with Michelle Duval from the management office. She’s always responsive to tenants needs, always willing to help to the best of her ability. Always available to listen to tenants concerns and issues and always goes above and beyond to help
Amir
Poor experience overall. We submitted a request to get our microwave fixed 6 weeks ago and are still waiting on that to get repaired. We have requested pest control multiple times due to cockroaches and grasshoppers in our apartment and no one has ever shown up. The front security gates are constantly broken as well.