Century Town Center

4.6

4.6

Kristin
Very friendly office staff that makes you feel right at home! Beautiful apartments with awesome attention to details! Great location in Gainesville , close to shopping and restaurants! Thank you especially to Gina who worked with me over the phone and helped me select my unit!
Marialerida
The best experience ever. I have always wanted to be in a 1 bedroom, and I found it. The apartment is not to big, it’s not to small it’s just right
Anshul
Awesome manager and maintenance staff, no complaints. Maybe keep the general lounge area where the coffee is open after hours so night shift workers can grab coffee?
Aidan
Love it. Great place and great people. The office is always so helpful and great ammenities. Great location for Gainesville. Super easy access to shops and restaurants
Bhanuja
Parking is claimed to be sufficient but I'm not sure if it's outsiders that take up parking and I end up having to park on the complete opposite side of the property when my building (instead of parking close to building 3, I end up having to park by the leasing office). Feels unsafe at night. For a newly built apartment, there's no cameras in the buildings. Paying for valet trash pickup and I work out of town the days they do pick up so I end up paying for no reason. I appreciate the multiple payment method options and quietness. I work night shift and have no issues with noise or disturbances that keep me up during the day.
Marcello
Good experience living here! Staff is responsive and helpful, community in general has been very good, and the apartment unit is very nice. Would recommend to others.
Mayman
I have a very great experience with this apartment community. Great location, quite environment and wonderful amenities. Also, the management team is very cooperative and accommodating.
Nnamdi
I love the gym, the library, and how they are always kept stacked with food and water. The staff At the lobby is really friendly and helpful.
Bethany
Integra 24 is a great place to live! The staff is super friendly and helpful, the apartments are beautiful, and the amenities are great. I would recommend Integra 24 to anyone looking to move to the Gainesville area!
Kyle
about 2 months ago
Awesome apartment. Everything you could possibly want is less than 2 miles away. Only downside is that people speed down 24th ave and it's quite loud. Could use a speed bump or 2.