I love the apartment, the amenities, and the location. As soon as I took the tour, I realized this is where I wanted to live. Unfortunately, I am having major issues with someone or many people having their dogs poop right on my front little grass area. It smells horrible, and when people come over or if I go outside its almost impossible not to step in it as there is usually 10 piles at a time. It really makes it hard for me to want to sign again in February.

Reply from Century Travesia

Living at Century Travesia makes life easy. Basically in the middle of all that Austin has to offer, but the icing on the cake is the staff. I've only required maintenance assistance a couple of times, and when i called the came fast. And Natalie and the office staff go above and beyond for their tenants. I visit the office they make my puppy Lucy Lou and they treat her like a queen!

Reply from Century Travesia

I absolutely love where I live. Never have I ever lived in such a great community where the staff actually cares about the quality of live but it shows in everything they do. Most complexes only care about rent and that’s it, here they truly strive to make us a community and family.

Reply from Century Travesia

I would love for for the gym amenities to be 24 hrs like they have been been at all the other apartments I’ve lived at before. Also the business center could Ben open as well

Reply from Century Travesia

I just moved in but the move in process was easy and the staff wasn’t all very helpful. Eli an do Chealsy we’re patient and fun rob work with, giving the introduction to the apartment complex a friendly ambience.

Reply from Century Travesia

The stag hasn’t been very helpfully and never follows up when they say they will get back to you. Maintenance one month later also hasn’t shown up.

Reply from Century Travesia

Nice community and well located but gates are always broken and hard to find parking with very limited spots. Sometimes people park in your covered parking spot.

Reply from Century Travesia

Traffic is pretty scary. Most residents speed through the complex. There aren’t enough speed bumps. The current speed bumps do very little to deter speeding since drivers straddle the undulations. Most residents tend to not yield to foot traffic. As well as distracted by their cellphones. A max speed limit and signs should be posted.

Reply from Century Travesia

I’ve lived here since August 11, 2017 and I never really had any issues at all. Recently the people who moved in here, driving through here with their really loud music at all hours of the day, to not being able to use the swimming pool because there’s so many people there and dealing with some office staff that just sound like they don’t want to be at work, the experience has definitely gone downhill. I just don’t understand how things happen at the pool yet they don’t know who does it but say they have cameras there. I saw myself living here for a few years and so far it’s coming up on 2 years and I’m already trying to find somewhere else to move. It’s very sad because it has all of the amenities inside of the apartment that I love but the community is really changing and not for the better. These people don’t know how to respect anything around here.

Reply from Century Travesia

overall great experience. Front office staff is always friendly, polite, on prompt in responding to any requests or issues. I definitely recommend living here. The reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because parking can be difficult at night, and because there have been a few instances where it's been a bit louder at night than I would expect from this complex; but again, I definitely still recommend this place because the pros far outweigh the few issues I've had over the past 2 years.

Reply from Century Travesia

First Communities is honestly had many problems before and during them taking over the property, but once they were in charge everything came to light. They think very proactive instead of reactive, which is an excellent management style.

Reply from Century Travesia

Nice Neighbors, great town homes and apartments. Very nice amenities including the pool with brand new patio furniture and BBQ’s, workout room with great equipment and, can’t forget the free Starbucks machine.

Reply from Century Travesia

The complex is very well kept, and very quiet and safe. The Team here has always been prompt on their replies and clear on their instructions. Staff is superb and are always willing to help and very welcoming.

Reply from Century Travesia

We’ve lived here for over 2 years now and unlike other apartment communities I’ve been apart of they just seem uninterested in the residents themselves. It’s difficult to explain...but everything here feels very business focused and transactional and there isn’t much concern or focus for the people living there. Which is fine I guess, it’s definitely a business, that just hasn’t been my experience in the 3 other communities I’ve lived in. One example: my interactions with the office staff have never been very pleasant, the times I’ve needed them for something they’ve made me feel like I’m a bother interrupting their day...which isn’t very often i might add because their office hours 10-6 don’t make it easy to actually get there during the work week especially if you are commuting. The gates rarely work and parking is often a challenge because they don’t enforce residents with garages to use their garage for their vehicle and not storage, the towing co you are supposed to call if someone is parked in your assigned space is not very helpful (the hours it takes them to respond the car is no longer there). These things that don’t impact management directly just the residents so aren’t a priority. These are just a few examples but again the culture is “we only really care about you paying your rent on time and not defacing the property”. But it is a business so can’t blame them, just not an very enjoyable place to live but it does the job! The necessities are there for us so we just deal with it.

Reply from Century Travesia

The homes are beautiful,but management is slow responding to complaints or don't respond bat all. The pool is resort style with lots of seating and workout room is fully equipped with some of the best equipment

Reply from Century Travesia

great place, very friendly easy move in and very easy move in . very nice place community is very nice and cleans. Great staff made it very easy to move in

Reply from Century Travesia

I’ve been living here at Century Travesia for about 2 months and it has been really great and I’m enjoying my new place. I can truly say that I feel at home here now

Reply from Century Travesia

Has been a great place so far. Only downside is the parking situation... there is barely any parking for guests, especially on the weekends. Other than that, there are no other complaints. We live in the Montreal floor plan and it’s the perfect size for two people or one.

Reply from Century Travesia

Century Travesia cares a lot about their residents. Their main goal is to keep all residents happy and entertained. I recommend these apartments.

Reply from Century Travesia

I really feel like this is where I suppose to be living right now. Moving from Las Vegas has been a big change for me. I have to say I was a little disappointed because I was told I would be living on the other side of the fence but, I liked Eli so much I let it go because he went out his way to make me feel welcome. After I since a little craziness in the office. The appartment have had some work did on it since I been their. I'm still cleaning. I think after I get the ground at my front door took care of I can relax. Please tell the maintenance guys dont think I am a problem I just want my place to feel like home. And then I will be quiet. But thank all of you guys for your help. Because I dont want to be that person to where you see me coming to the office and you guys say to each others here she come what she want now. lmbo😂😂.

Reply from Century Travesia

So far, this place is amazing! For our family, it's the little things that matter the most. Having a super friendly office staff and a bark park is what we love. My son is really digging valet trash pickup!

Reply from Century Travesia

Service has been excellent thus far! Nathalie has been great throughout the whole process. I love the layout of my townhouse, and I am looking forward to making this place my home.

Reply from Century Travesia

Great community and a great atmosphere! It’s quiet most of the time and the leasing office workers are extremely helpful. The pool is also a big plus.

Reply from Century Travesia

They love their residents. The community events surpass expectations. The maintenance requests are fulfilled quickly. The gym and pool are AWESOME! I renewed my lease despite a long commute just because of how much I love living here.

Reply from Century Travesia

It has been such a smooth transition. Beautiful location, love it here already! You will never wonder if you made the right decision in moving here.