I absolutely love my apartment. It’s beautiful. I love the layout and large patio. Very enjoyable to live in. The HUGE downfall is that my assigned parking spot is 4 buildings away and visitor parking is minimal. I offered to pay for a different spot or even an additional spot, but apparently it doesn’t work like that.

Century Travesia is giving us a new and luxury experience living in a apartment. we were happy that our decision to choose century Travesia is perfect.

I am extremely satisfied with the Century Travesia community.I have all the amenities I need and want and is very well maintained and in a great location

For the most part, I love this community! However, here are my suggestions... I paid to live in a gated community and the gates have only worked about 15 days out of the 25 months I’ve lived here. Also, the trellises in the pool area need to have some soft lighting, and the grills all need to be repaired.

I really like living here , the office staff is amazing!! 😁 Matince is always friendly . I love going to the pool during the day when everyone else is at work 😁😁

Great place to live. The office staff is always so pleasant to work with. Plan on staying! Only complaint is being able to hear my neighbors.

Pros: Maintenance is quick to respond to AC-related service requests, which is much appreciated. The walls are thick enough that I don’t ever hear my neighbors. The property is well-maintained. The WiFi in the leasing office is reliable. I’ve never had a problem finding parking. The property is very dog-friendly. Cons: there isn’t much closet or storage space in the apartment. The gates have never worked for the short time I’ve lived here.

Been here for over two years now since it’s been built ——-- can’t be happier! I have one of the townhomes, and it certainly has been home ❤️

I love these apartments. The office and maintenance are very responsive. And I appreciate that. Very well kept and quiet. I love the new hub for picking up packages.

Everyone was super friendly!! It was a very easy and painless process especially since we moved from out of state! Eli was amazing throughout the whole process

One of the nicest places I’ve ever seen. Staff is friendly and the maintenance crew is fast. Minor problems at move in but we’re quickly fixed.

So far it’s good, the staff is nice & the environment is cool as well. Don’t really have any complaints so far. Highly recommended community.

I have lived here now for 4 1/2 months the staff is wonderful, I am handicapped and they were even willing to facilitate adding an extra space so I can park closer to my apartment, the elevator broke a couple days ago and they were out to fix it instantly I’ve had a very positive experience living here.

Pros: Good location. New construction w/Unique Floorplans. Very Energy Efficient. Responsive Maintenance. Friendly Staff. Nice Lounge/Pool/Gym Area. Reasonable valet trash p/u. Super fast ATT Fiber avail with up to 800mbs download speeds. Cons: Most neighbors are great but some really aren't. Driving through the complex at high speeds while checking their phones. Noisy & Fighting. And the police are here too often. There's also very limited guest parking.

I am still loving Century Travesia! At times my neighbors can be noisy, but it isn’t anything unbearable. The location is great and maintenance is quick and responsive.

I just moved in, and so far I'm really enjoying it! The property is well maintained, the lawn is mowed and mostly everyone picks up after their dogs (there's always room for improvement in that area though). My neighbors seem friendly!

Reply from Century Travesia

I love the design of the community. Nice private neighbors as well. The only thing I have never enjoyed is hearing my neighbor have sex. Only concrete or thicker walls would fix that and that would require an entire reconstruction :) For now, music and airpods.

Reply from Century Travesia

I just recently moved in and one of the first things I have noticed is the office team always has a smile on their faces. Any questions I needed answered were taken care of quickly.

Reply from Century Travesia

Truly amazing to live in this community friendly staff, I fee so at home whenever I go into the office. The office manager greets you with a smile. Which is always amazing.

Reply from Century Travesia

Walls are thin and parking is terrible on Friday evenings through Sunday. Only get one car assigned and if every spot is full you would have to park across the street towards a housing community which is inconvenient

Quiet community, beautiful pool. Friendly maintenance. Gate always broken, some of trees should be replaced. Dislike the speed bumps. Love our bathroom and kitchen. Patio ok,

Great Community and staff. They also kept checking up on me to ensure everything is going great. I received updates from the front office on how things are going a few days after i moved in and Chelsea even asked how it all went. Great staff.

Great pool and patio, gymnasium, BBQs, dog park, staff and residents. Maintenance technicians are great and courteous. Jacuzzi bathtubs are the best.

Nice and quiet apartments very new and helpful workers like natalie and Gina! They helped in every way they could to make sure our move went as smoothly as possible.

I had such a wonderful experience from start to finish. Everyone I encountered was attentive, caring and professional! I highly recommend this place and I am super excited about my journey here!