It is really a great community and great people to support and help as and when needed all prompt service and community is really neat and clean!!

The staff was extremely helpful getting my lease set up and helping me with the move in process. They went above and beyond to make this an easy transition for me!

Reply from Century Westway Park

Im happy in my new apartment everyone is very friendly in the complex is very very clean in night is very silent the swim pool very clean people from the office very professional so far everything is good good place to live

Reply from Century Westway Park

We just moved in recently. The area is quiet and very convenient. I love that I can be at City Centre in 10 minutes or less! The grounds are well maintained and everything is very clean. When moving in, the only problem is that some things hadn’t been fixed before we got in the apartment and we’re still waiting for a couple maintenance requests to be taken care of. But aside from that, we are loving it so far!

Reply from Century Westway Park

It’s quiet. Wish they had of completed repairs though before moving in. Still some stuff to do but other than that it’s a great professional place to live.

Reply from Century Westway Park

good place and neighbor and swimming pool and barbecue and fitness and parking no fee and camera surveillance and police protecting the area and beautiful places

Reply from Century Westway Park

So far it’s good, the trash people need to take all the trash though. We love the way our balcony has so much shade, perfect for the summer, our baby enjoys it.

Reply from Century Westway Park

I love being a Resident here I love the pool area the gardens. The gym is great for working out and the pool table is fun to play. I love that McDonald’s and Toca cabana is up the street From the Apartments

Reply from Century Westway Park

Great staff, beautiful apartment, and very smooth move in! Location is a huge advantage. Wold recommend to anyone looking for a new place to live.

Reply from Century Westway Park

We moved in on February its been good but when we put a work order it its never done right our air dont work our closet light has been messed up since we moved in theres bugs coming in and i've cleaned and cleaned and they still appear I have told them and nothing has changed. The trash people dont even want to take a tiny box of pampers sometimes even if I dint even have a trash bag. Its just been difficult but the community is quiet and nice.

Reply from Century Westway Park

I really like it here, it’s beautiful and i feel safe. The amenities are great, and i love the units, very clean and new. Love the layout of it, when I’m inside i feel as if i was in a house

Reply from Century Westway Park

I recently moved to Houston and this is my first place chose to stay and so far we are loving it. The apartment we live in is just as nice as what they show in their website, it's spacious and clean with lots of storage. The layout is great! The price is reasonable for what you get which is a great location, upgraded living, clean environment and amenities. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. Parking is great too! Ms. Karen assisted me with the lease. I have met the other office staff and I can honestly say they're nice and welcoming. I recommend this community.

Reply from Century Westway Park

Okay to live. staff are great. Quiet area to live in, very peaceful. Parking is a hastle and the parking is very limited. High traffic area.

Reply from Century Westway Park

this apartment complex is a great location. it is close to 3 major highways (beltway 8, I-10 & 290). the complex is big with a lot of courtyards.

Reply from Century Westway Park

I have enjoyed my time staying at my resident..Very quiet area with plenty amenities.Good food is near by and shopping..Easy highway access with being close to the beltway.

Reply from Century Westway Park

Love it here, they take care of all needs that needs to e taken care of. The leasing office is very nice! Apartments are well taken care of. Earnestine is a wonderful person. She is the one that solidified my move here

Reply from Century Westway Park

Very very unsatisfied so far. I hope it will change in future. Specially the first impression was Terrible on getting such a dirty apartment.

Reply from Century Westway Park

Great location, Nice staff and usually quick maintenance team. Didn't give 5 star because noise at night has increased this year,used to be a quite neighborhood. This year I noticed an increase in parties, late night strolls or driving recklessly in our parking lot.

Reply from Century Westway Park

I love the apartments. Its super calm, neighbors are friendly, and its also quiet. Little more parking space at night other than that everything is nice.

Reply from Century Westway Park

They’re great at communicating with one another. Pretty quick at fixing things if needed. Love the dog park , pool, bbq are, and the little gym section. Great apartments overall.

Reply from Century Westway Park

I LOVE THE APARTMENT COMPLEX AND ALL THE AMENITIES BUT I WOULD REALLY LOVE FEELING A LITTLE MORE SECURE THERE, THEY STILL HAVE NO SECURITY ON PROPERTY... THEY SAY THEY HAVE A POLICE RESIDENT BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM. THERE IS NO SECURITY DRIVING AROUND AT NIGHT OR DAY AND THERE HAS BEEN SEVERAL THEFT INCIDENTS. NO CAMERAS ON SITE EITHER. ONLY AT THE ENTRANCE AND EXIT BUT I DONT KNOW IF THEY WORK. IF THEY WOULD INVEST IN SECURITY I BET THEY WOULD GET 5 STARS FROM EVERYONE BECAUSE FOR ME FEELING SECURE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WHEN I MOVE SOMEWHERE.

Reply from Century Westway Park

My experience with living in this apartment has been good with the exception of my AC. My AC has broken down twice. It took at least one week for them to fix it.

Reply from Century Westway Park

This will be my fourth year living here. It’s a very safe community which is why I continue to live here. Very close to everything you need in Houston. And Mrs. Ernestine is the absolute best! Always very helpful.

Reply from Century Westway Park

Anytime I have a when order placed it gets taken care of right away. The priory is always clean and quiet. Very relaxing and calm setting. The best

Reply from Century Westway Park

Great Apartments! Property is very well taken care. Nice quiet property hope it will remain that way. It's great place to rest. Clean great!