The staff members are awesome. I love how the ladies at the front office work with us residents. I appreciate all the maintenance people for keeping the apartments looking great. I love how any concerns I have are taken serious. Thank you Cerano staff members!

People are nice. Staff is friendly. Maintenance is done in a timely manner. Amenities are great and well maintained. Garage is spacious and feels secure

I love my unit in this appartment. I have recommended so many of my friends but the rent is high, so they are not willing this option. The surrounding is peaceful.

Lived here for a few months during an internship, so I can't speak about dealing with management. PROS: 1. Nice, new units. Pretty spacious. Bathrooms especially. 2. Good location for tech companies 3. Gym is great and so is the pool 4. In-unit washer and dryer. But they're stacked in the closet to save space :)

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Pretty happy with everything. definite plus on the entertainment room very spacious. Just waiting on summer to be hitting the pool. would recommend Cerano as it has a safe living environment

Reply from Cerano Apartments

We like our new apartment and community. I see there are lot of amenities in here to have a work life balance. Leasing specialists are so nice, helpful and welcomed us in a warm manner. Anyone would like that treatment and would want to stay here as long as possible. Thanks for everything!

Reply from Cerano Apartments

The exp is overall good.we have been staying for 2 months now. Both the lease and the stay are good exp. Though the only issue is parking, not dedicated.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

The apartment complex looks wonderful, great looking place, rent isnt too expensive for the area. The only downside is the 3rd bedroom in a 3bed apartment is too small to be considered a bedroom for an adult.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Great customer service! The entire staff is friendly, down to earth, and supportive. We love being here. Maintenance staff does a terrific job keeping our community clean.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

It has been really great so far!! The events organized are really cool, and give us a scope to bind with other people of the community. They try and update the amenities too, and make sure we have the best of the facilities.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Have been living at this community for a few months now and everything has been great. Got a couple of maintenance requests that were handled pretty quickly and efficiently so no complaint there.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Love the atmosphere, people and community Helping staff, pool is clean and good. No noise problem and no parking problem Guest parking is also very good..over all its a great place for stay..

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Really like the apartment in itself. But it’s upsetting to see trash lying in the corridors and dirty staircases. Love the fact that there is no fized parking and there is lots of parking space. Gym could use a little more dumbbell of same weight and/or different weights.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

I love the amenities and services provided. What I dont like is the trash valet service. I have to pay for it, I have to do chores for it and i am responsible for the trash can. Yet if i knew that i can leave my own trash can outside i would have just done that.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Overall this is a great apartment community. However our room is noisy and one bedroom is smelly. Will try to work with leasing office on that.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Near by apartment Coyote Creek Trail enjoyed walking. Amenity are great ! Dishwasher is so nice & quiet also l love gas stove too. Very enough of cabinets. Easy to aceese highway.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

We love living at Cerano! Super helpful and friendly office staff and maintenance crew! Great amenities, and fun monthly community events. Lots of pros! A couple of cons: Residents can be a little more considerate of our community by actually putting the trash down the chutes and not leaving it in front of the chutes in the garage/by elevators. Also, the fire alarms go off way too much.. definitely annoying when you have small children trying to nap.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

I had awesome experience with Creno leasing office. Kimberly and Obre were both the best person I worked with! They were efficient and friendly, they are very profession as well!

Reply from Cerano Apartments

BBQ and pool right next to my apartment; gym is 24 hrs; club house with pool table. great view and nice neighborhood. Very close to work. I love it.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Pros: plenty of parkings; location; 24 hours gym; pool; lounge; valet trash; nice view apartment Cons: no assigned parkings; 1 elevator; one way out of the parking lot.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Like it. great amenities; 24 hours gym and pool are great. parkings are plenty. trash valet service is great. quiet and clean neighbors. so far so good

Reply from Cerano Apartments

great location and plenty of parkings. valet trash is a thump up. just moved in and I like it. the downside is no assigned parkings, so sometimes I have to parking at the top levels.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Just Awesome! Everything is perfect. Leasing office people were very helpful when we were moving. I love the community. Looking forward to many wow moments in the future

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Fire alarms go off all the time for no reason in the middle of the night! It happens more often than it should. Not fun when they go off multiple times in the night.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

We love living here. The apartments are big and spacious. There is a lot of natural light and fresh air. The rent is reasonable and is not exorbitantly high as compared to other places.