Cerano Apartments

The Cerano community/management has been handling the covid-19 situation pretty well. There are many updates and outlined protocols that are reassuring.
The apartment has been very good at handling everything COVID related, which is truly appreciated! And Cerano has just always been a good home for me and my roomie since we moved in last July. Great community, events, and location!
I am living here since two years. I like the community. Environment is good. Commute is easy. Working staff is so friendly. Good Maintenance.👍🏻
Hi. I am living here since 4years. The experience is good. Community is good. The keep the community clean. Staff is good. Area is good. I like to live here. Thanks
Love living at Cerano! We've been here since 2017 and have had a great experience! The leasing office staff is awesome and friendly, and the maintenance staff is always so helpful! Love the amenities (when we can enjoy them) and for the most part, the entire complex is kept pretty clean! The only issue is the regular build up of boxes near the trash chutes because some residents don't break them down to fit down the chutes. No fault of anyone except those residents. Overall, we love being here at Cerano and hope to continue calling this our home for the next few years! Thanks Cerano!
Move in was great. I wish we could have had a walking tour. But that darn Corona. Staff was awesome. Maybe after all this is over. Thanks Team you rock.
I have lived at Cerano for almost 8 years. This is the best apartment I've lived since I moved to Milpitas. The office and maintenance staffs are awesome. They always responded my concerns or maintenance requests in the quickest time they can do. They are very professional and politely. I expect to have many more years to stay with Cerano Apartment.
I love this properties they are clean nice amenities gym is good and clean. Swimming pool is amazing as well as community center. I like parking spaces as well
Cerano has done an amazing job up keeping the complex through a very unfortunate pandemic. Thank you for taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety of all the residents.
Really love living here! Responsible staff, quick service, good location. The only thing that I don't like is some neighbors, just some. I can see trash in the garage, not picked-up dog poop, noice at night. But most of the neighbors are nice. I would give 4.5 star