We love living here. The apartments are big and spacious. There is a lot of natural light and fresh air. The rent is reasonable and is not exorbitantly high as compared to other places.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Just having problems parking when u disabled u should be able to park in your own assigned parkingstall! And slow down there are car going way tooooo fast... somebody is going to get hurt or fatal!!!

Reply from Cerano Apartments

The corridors need to clean. Some People are not picking after their pets. The pool is maintained very well. It would nice if there is diffuser in other floors along with 1st floor

Reply from Cerano Apartments

It is a good cumenety and it is very clean and any problem they will come and fix quickly all the carano apartments members are all move with us very friendly

Reply from Cerano Apartments

We love it here. The staff are amazing, accommodating and available. My children feel safe and love the office snacks. We just wish some of the residents would be more conscious of the messes they leave and realize the garage is not a racetrack. Overall, we really enjoy living here.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

The staff is very welcoming and I just moved in few weeks ago. I am blessed to be part of a community that makes sure there are activities, rewards, any items you are selling or in a need, and able to connect

Reply from Cerano Apartments

nice community with great benefit of 24 hrs gym. amazing events every month. near to highways so easy to commute. apartments and community is clean. response is fast

Reply from Cerano Apartments

My daughter love the swimming pool, the club house And the gym the property is really nice and beautiful, and is close to many stores and shopping centers

Reply from Cerano Apartments

I am very happy of live in Cerano apartments , This a peaceful and beautiful place to live. I feel comfortable in all areas of this property ,

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Pros clean, quiet environment. Maintenance are quick to come for repairs, lots of parking Cons very sensitive alarms which explains why neighbors like to open their doors while cooking.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Love living here. It’s very peaceful and quite. Cerano apartments have so much to offer their residents. It’s a wonderful community they bring to their residents.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Love this place. The neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful. They have plenty of parking spaces and is never full. Will renew my lease for another 14 months! 🙌🏽

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Generally I have no complains about the apartment but feel like it could have been cleaner. I see pet feces lying around the lift area a lot of times. I understand the residents should take care of their pets but others suffer because of this.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Leasing office consultants very helpful and responsive in a very timely manner in email. (Hit or miss on phone/voicemail). Mostly clean area. Beautiful apartments with nice amenties.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Wonderful apartment close to work and friends. Close to coyote trail, relax and be fit. Summer is fun with barbecue and pool friends. And last but not least the apartment for all policy.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

When I came to this community for the first time it’s really good but when I came back here after a year the apartment aloted to me was with full of repairs every time for something the other I’ve to camm maintenance people..this time I was really disappointed.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Living at Cerano is amazing. The Community members are very friendly. The staff is friendly. They are always ready to help us with any query/issue. Almost all requests for maintenance are resolved within 24 hrs.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Good place to live. Very convenient location. Would like to see more focus on overall maintenance specially in common areas, pool, gym and club house.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

The location of the apartment is very close to my workplace and also the facilities provided are good with lot of parking space available for everone.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Great apartment community, and really dedicated staff that go the extra mile to make your living experience pleasant. Thank you Front Office for everything you guys do!

Reply from Cerano Apartments

I've been with Cerano now for almost 2 years and I believe the staff makes this community great, everyone from maintenance to the folks in the office are all very friendly and always there to make you feel at home. I love my home here, I do wish that the parking lots and halls were a little cleaner but everything else is wonderful!

Reply from Cerano Apartments

this is a nice clean community in an isolated area so noise is at a minimum. the staff are nice and always happy to help. i hope the rent doesn't jump this time around though because it's tough to manage life on a smaller budget (but that's life in the bay area in general)

Reply from Cerano Apartments

We really loved the apartment in lots of different ways. apart from its rent everything is good. The staff takes cleanliness very seriously.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

The apartment and service has been great. I major draw back i feel is the parking. We don’t have assigned parking and chance of collisions during a turn or entering into community is relatively high.

Reply from Cerano Apartments

Quiet Neighborhood. Good Amenity. The parking lot is spacious and it's easy enough to find a spot. Clean environment. Even the rent is a little bit higher, feel that it worth the money.