Chalet Apartments

I find this place to be a pleasant place to live. My neighbors aren’t rowdy and it’s typically pretty quiet. The office is always willing to help out when needed
It has been decent so far. I have a while longer to find out more. Opinions can always change. There's always room for improvement. Ok 140 characters.
When I first moved in it wasn’t bad. But then I couldn’t get ahold of the front office and it has currently taken 4 weeks for the maintenance team to fix and outlet for me.
So far it has been a quiet and peaceful place to live. Plenty of storage space in my apartment and the front office is very professional and helpful.
Appliances are older and have some features that are not in good shape but still the units are functional as a whole. Overall, it is a great space and overall fairly quiet throughout the week. Stairways could be cleaner if I had one complaint. Very covered in spider webs in the corners of the stairs so can be a bit much if you’re not a fan of that.
I love the idea of it being like a small community. It's quiet. And of course, the park just across the road. I can't wait for the swimming pool and the gymn to open.
Fairly nice people, beautiful location and wonderful staff. Though some of the community members like to bring their dogs to the other side of the apartments and don't clean up after them.
1 star
Could be better rent too high to say y’all never opened the pools or gym .Yall need to lower rent cost due to bad pipes and nothing that you offered were open due to COVID COO BUT ALL THAT RENT I PAY YALL COULD OF FOUND A WAY
1 star
Bad management all around, had to call maintenance 4 times in my first 4 months. Bad refrigerator twice. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
I have had a great experience overall at Chalet Apartments. The only issues have been too minor to count. As always, staff is very friendly.