Very friendly towards me and Sammy, who is the most important being in the world to me...both folks in our community and employees. The office never fails to greet Sammy when he comes into the office for a treat.

It’s a pretty comfortable environment, with low noise and disturbances. Staff has good communication and are friendly. The neighbors are very respectful.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

I really enjoy living at the chalet. My boyfriend actually chose it because it's so close to both of our jobs, and its been a great time so far!

Reply from Chalet Apartments

Hello All, last week I have moved to this apartment. The atmosphere of the apartment is good and lively. Living room, bedroom, kitchen and restrooms are spacious. Moreover we have around 3 or 4 laundry rooms commonly placed for the apartments and it is very easy to access. Fitness room is having good equipments and easy to access it. Finally have to say about the manager, Eustachia, she is very kind and helpful throughout my entire leasing process. Thank You.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

I absolutely love my chalet apartment! My balcony is my absolute favorite venture and the location allows me to be able to go fishing hiking or travel on the highway in a matter of minutes. Best place I have lived yet!!!

Reply from Chalet Apartments

Neighbors welcomed me which was appreciated. Didn’t receive my newspaper for four days but after calling the head of the circulation department it was delivered today. Need to call the office about getting a copy of my lease agreement. There were printer issues on my move in day April 12th.

I would rate my experience a 10. I enjoy living here due to Gage Park been across the street and I can take my dog on an enjoyable walk. Also the neighbors are friendly and the staff is very helpful in assisting on apartment issues. Overall it is a nice neighborhood to live. I enjoy the peace and quiet compared to other neighborhoods I have lived in.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

I really enjoy staying here! Location in town, kindness of staff, amenities are top notch. My 3 young children love spending the nights with me as often as I have them, which makes this place feel like home!

Reply from Chalet Apartments

I love ❤️ livening at the Chalet all of the people who work in the office are great! Sheila Forman .Each of the employees that care for the lawn do a great job. And help with snow removal in the winter.They also respond to repairs needed in all residents that live at the Chalet.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

A year ago I moved from Chalet after living here for more than a year. I'm home again, and did not shop around. I love the people, community and location. It's home.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

Pretty Smooth move in. Pretty quiet which I like. The apartment is very spacious and I like the setup and neighbors seems to be nice and polite.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

I have lived here for 8 years so I must like it. I like living by the park and zoo. Some of the new neighbors are Questionable. We use to have retired people , professors, doctors, lawyers, nurses, Hayden teachers, Social Workers, a lot of professional people. That is not so much the case now. But the location you can’t beat.

Nice quiet community. Everybody is very friendly including the staff. I like being a resident here. It’s comfortable and affordable. I would recommend living in this community over others.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

I love living at chalet becuase I love the look of the whole area with the stone, bridges, and little stream. I also love the location, its wonderful being across the street from gage park.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

My brother and I love the apartment we are in, a perfect spot. Love our neighbors. The maintenance crew are great. The office staff are Great.

There are many nice things about Chalet that anyone would enjoy-- the location across from Gage Park and the friendliness of the staff are just two. It has a nice neighborhood feel to it and the apartments have a hominess to them that you won't find in most properties.

Chalet is a comfortable community, fairly quiet. Neighbors are friendly, and respectful. Maintenance orders are swift, and staff is really friendly.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

This has been an awesome experience living here. It’s a very safe and quiet environment I enjoy living here. Essential to all of my needs and very helpful management.

My boyfriend and i love our new appartment. This is our first time living together and we are very happy that we chose the chalet. Its minutes away from both of our works.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

there was a bit of a hassle finally getting the keys, the apartment wasn't ready when we were promised it would be after I called multiple times to make sure, but I was treated nicely by the office staff every time and they were helpful and apologetic. Now that we're finally in and are moving there's only been a few issues like broken glass in the kitchen and stuff so it's better than a few other places we've been. all in all we're excited to be back and we really like the apartment we got. it's perfect for us.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

I love the design of the apartment. Parking NEEDS to be renovated. Management can be extremely nice but at times it does seem like they don’t care. I

It’s an alright complex. It’s quiet. I don’t like the way the parking is set up. Way to narrow. The people are nice. Just to expensive for a 1 bedroom apartment

Nice clean apartments. The ladies in the front office do a good job of working with you to get things fixed. Previous maintenance didn’t do a good job fixing things, however there is new maintenance so hopeful that helps fix this problem!

Hard working staffs. Perfect location. Walking distance to Gage park, grocery stores. Close to I70. New road right in front of the apartment complex. It is so easy to find now than when the road construction was going on!

It’s a nice and quiet environment. I like the very friendly staff. It’s affordable housing and exceptional living spaces. I like living here and would recommend leasing at chalet over other places.