Chalet Apartments

4.2

4.2

These apartments are perfect for family just starting out. It's a nice quiet elegant complex I dont have to worry about being around loudness. The managers are super nice and are able to work with you.
I love it here. Its pretty quiet and in a good location. Staff is very friendly whenever I have a question or problem. Although when I moved i had quite a bit of problems.
The apartment is overall a great community and people tend to be fairly friendly. Overall, I have enjoyed living here and everything about the apartment complex!
My experience at these apartments has been great. It is a wonderful neighborhood to live in. This place has wonderful staff here. They are always willing to answer any questions you have.
It's a nice place to live. The managers on site are very friendly and helpful. I really appreciate it when they leave treats and thank you notes at our door. I just wish I had a washer/dryer in my unit and a carport. This is why I give a 4-star rating.
Everything has been really good so far. I like the access to the park and all the stores and shops around. The only reason for the four star rating is maintenance experience
Very friendly staff. And very quiet. It’s a nice community to live in with my family. All issues are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
Chalet has the strongest staff I've every experience. Always smiles when I encounter them on property. Truly help full with any problems or concerns I encounter ed in my stay at Chalet. Feeling truly blessed here
It's a great place to live, unless you need something fixed. That usually takes months. And I have spoken to residents who have waited up to 2 years.
Great community, was a bit hesitant at first due to some loud music. Luckily it calmed down. Love only being like 6 minutes away from work, used to driving over 30 minutes one way