The Apartment Manager is Super Nice! Really is motivated to help you enjoy living here. I feel Manager does try very hard you just have to be able to find and connect with her at the right times to make it known what needs to be done.

.......The staff is friendly and very welcoming also has fun and very friendly events every now and then. Response to maintenance issues at a reasonable time......

I have really enjoyed the quiet neighborhood. It’s well taken care of by their maintenance group. And everyone in the office has been very nice and welcoming.

Staff is great, location is great and I like some of my neighbors. I'm happy to be allowed to have my cat ( Lunar Belle ) here. Laundry is convenient too.

We moved in at the beginning of August. Since the day we moved in everyone has been very kind and friendly. Everyone has also been very helpful.

I just moved in and haven't had alot of time to be in the area but so far so good! I have noticed that the outside door knob to one of the laundry facilities is missing and should be replaced.

Very accommodating towards me becoming a new resident. Staff was on it's A game! Wanted a quiet, clean and neighborhood I could walk peacefully with my pooch. So far all wishes granted. Like I said, new to the block, so hoping my future reviews continue to be as good as they are now.

I have only been here for about a week and I have had some problems with the toilet leaking and now my bath tub isn’t draining so it is kind of inconvenient. maintenance does take a while to fix things as well. But nice and quiet area so far.

We just moved in so we haven’t seen much of the community. The only people we’ve really connected with are the other dog owners. We look forward to staying here.

I had a bumpy start, the staff worked hard to find the right fit for me here. Third time was the charm, I love my place and am very happy. Thanks to a great staff!!

Chalet staff is amazing. Worked very hard to meet my long list of conditions for moving in to this apartment complex. Very knowledgeable and committed to service. Rae did an outstanding job of answering all my questions about the rental contract.

I enjoyed the whole experience! From my first phone call to the day I recieved my keys! It was just that that smooth and l appreciated it because l was already deiling with enough.

Love the place for the time I spent there in the two apartment I had there. It a little high for his income but over all was a great place to the years we lived there. Management was there when there was a need

Perfect location. Near grocery store and Gage park. Management is delightful and always communicative with the community. Neighbors are polite and quiet.

It's a great location , there is a park near by so I can take my dog for a walk... Friendly neighborhood.. Great mangement and office workers....

Staff was super nice and helpful when I was moving in. Got help moving in from a few friends that live at Chalet. My experience so far has been amazing and I’m excited for the rest of lease here.

Overall we’ve had a good experience so far with the first week. The complex is relatively quiet and everyone is friendly. The only concerns I have is I have no idea where our mailbox is (APT 107) and when I went to go look none of the mailboxes are marked. That and when we first moved in there was a slip up in communication over paying. Which happens.

I enjoy living here so far. An improvement that can’t be mad even I believe would be adding more door locks for security as i only have one.

I enjoy the peaceful environment I live in. Easy access to get to work. I enjoy walking my dog at Gage Park and all the good things you can do out here. I also enjoy the events the staff do for the residents on special occasions.

It has been great so far. Apartment is very cool now that it's so hot out side. The residents that I have come across have been very friendly.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

I have enjoyed this new journey. Moving in to a peaceful quiet apartment. And going to the swimming pool after a stressful day and it’s well taken care of.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

It’s been a good place to live for me. Very friendly staff. Maintenance could use some improvement. Other than that I have no complaints and I like living here.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

So far the staff has been extremely helpful and attentive and my apartment is typical of a rental property in that it has some scratches and scrapes, faucet is kind of weird etc. but that is to be expected. The staff was very concerned with making sure my apartment did not have any issues and did a thorough walkthrough. The location is great and love the pool and fitness center. Even has vending machines. Wish we had an ice machine. I don't think we have that although I haven't been over to check so maybe we do. Love that it's pet friendly and you can tell pets really are welcome from the office setup. Treats and pics of dogs. That along with the nice staff and beautiful campus is what sold me on living here.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

The website doesn't recognize my email address when i try to get into it but iget emails at that address how do i get technical support for that things are very difficult to accomplish thru the office

Reply from Chalet Apartments

So good , so far. Anything I need has been taken care of. Very pleased with my move. The ladies in the office and mainternace have gone above and beyond in every way.