Chalet Apartments

4.2

4.2

Madeline
Everybody in staff and management has been wonderful! From our touring experience to move in, we feel so welcomed and happy in our first home :)
Verified Resident
Great place to live. Love the clocation near the park and zoo. Great neighbors. Helpful staff. Rustic feel makes it a cut above most apartments.
Aalyah
I’m enjoying the quiet space! And friendly office workers! If i ever have any questions they’re always ready and available to answer and they’re so nice about anything and everything! And I love how animal friendly they are. Valak enjoys it just as much as I do
Kelsey
This location is perfect. I like the area and the apartments are spacious. Everyone has been nice and welcoming. Pet friendly. If you request maintenance the office is always quick to put in an order.
Daniel
In front of 4134 there is a lot of dog poop. Wish there was a dog bag station on the grass area. I also wish there were cameras outside incase I have to file a police report for anything
Katrina
We moved into a new apartment in August form one of the other complexes. When we were moving in there was a maintenance man working on everything for us. When he was done he said there were some cosmetic things that were on order and he would come back when he gets those in. It is now November and this is still not done. Our bathroom is not complete and we have multiple holes in 2 doors. The toilet handle is starting to stick. The stove is always on the fritz. When we told the front office this they stated they don’t have many maintenance people which we understood. They did fix one of the stove burners but completely disconnected another one and left it like that. We also did community rewards and got a $50 Amazon gift card, but we have not been able to use it due to it is still pending office approval. The staff is usually very friendly. I love the community. We don’t have a problem with noise and everyone is kind.
Elizabeth
1 star
Awful. Not a very good place to live, don't really recommend. If you do live here, make sure you read everything about the lease, otherwise it might not be good.
Elizabeth
I've lived many places around topeka, kansas and missouri. Out of all of them I've never experienced such a great apartment complex like this. Everyone's been very friendly, helpful and I have to say the notices and daily digests are great! I didn't get to the pool area this summer but, there's always next year! I've loved my living experience here so far and how everyone was beyond helpful when I was moving from out of state too. I was beyond relieved when I was able to do everything over virtual contact and the move in process was so smooth. I'm excited to say that I'm looking forward to spending more years in one home then eve!
Stephanie
I have had a decent experience so far. Could be better... What I mean is if some one is going into my apartment to check something I would have appreciated them turning my lights off on their way out.
Demarriay
My stay here is good no complaints my neighbors are friendly and coo it’s is a great living environment for the kids so with that being said their is a few things we can work on as a community