I have enjoyed this new journey. Moving in to a peaceful quiet apartment. And going to the swimming pool after a stressful day and it’s well taken care of.

It’s been a good place to live for me. Very friendly staff. Maintenance could use some improvement. Other than that I have no complaints and I like living here.

So far the staff has been extremely helpful and attentive and my apartment is typical of a rental property in that it has some scratches and scrapes, faucet is kind of weird etc. but that is to be expected. The staff was very concerned with making sure my apartment did not have any issues and did a thorough walkthrough. The location is great and love the pool and fitness center. Even has vending machines. Wish we had an ice machine. I don't think we have that although I haven't been over to check so maybe we do. Love that it's pet friendly and you can tell pets really are welcome from the office setup. Treats and pics of dogs. That along with the nice staff and beautiful campus is what sold me on living here.

The website doesn't recognize my email address when i try to get into it but iget emails at that address how do i get technical support for that things are very difficult to accomplish thru the office

So good , so far. Anything I need has been taken care of. Very pleased with my move. The ladies in the office and mainternace have gone above and beyond in every way.

The trees and shrubbery put this complex over the top for me . Nice employees and nice residents and good vibes thus far. Only complaint is that there is always someone in my parking spot

Not been exceptional, best part is the neighbors. Had mice and problems with fire place. Recently no hot water for 4 days an counting. The pool is nice and the gym is adequate for beginners. Laundry still requires change in spite having a card reader.

Very nice complex, quiet and peaceful. I have no problems with neighbors, everyone is friendly. I enjoy the staff in yhe office, i am greated well. The maintenance team are vey friendly and efficient. Thank you all!

Chalet employees are such wonderful people and extremely helpful!! They have you in mind and if you need anything accommodate you as soon and we’ll as they can. They work with you if you find yourself in a bind and are very understanding.

A little outdated, but the apartments are decent sized and accommodating. The people in the front office are nice and the neighbors are pretty quiet.

Apartment was very clean upon move-in, the leasing agents were very polite. There was a lapse in communication throughout the process, but other than that everything is great.

The move in process was made really easy for us. And the staff was really helpful! As soon as I walked in the door they were very accommodating in my needs to make sure I got the apartment I needed.

I absolutely love the property manager. She really took the time to make sure my family and I had the perfect home. The maintenance workers assure all emergencies are taken care of 24/7. The fitness center, laundry mat, and pools are amazing!

Maintenance used to be not so great. However, it seems like that has been improving lately. My ceiling is extremely creaky which can cause me to wake up at night sometimes if the upstairs neighbor is walking around.

Response to request r answered promptly office has no control of courtesy or lack there of residents! Darn. Lol. Clean outside area. Usually low crime rate for Topukia ( yes spelled the way it is to me).

Very friendly towards me and Sammy, who is the most important being in the world to me...both folks in our community and employees. The office never fails to greet Sammy when he comes into the office for a treat.

It’s a pretty comfortable environment, with low noise and disturbances. Staff has good communication and are friendly. The neighbors are very respectful.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

I really enjoy living at the chalet. My boyfriend actually chose it because it's so close to both of our jobs, and its been a great time so far!

Reply from Chalet Apartments

Hello All, last week I have moved to this apartment. The atmosphere of the apartment is good and lively. Living room, bedroom, kitchen and restrooms are spacious. Moreover we have around 3 or 4 laundry rooms commonly placed for the apartments and it is very easy to access. Fitness room is having good equipments and easy to access it. Finally have to say about the manager, Eustachia, she is very kind and helpful throughout my entire leasing process. Thank You.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

I absolutely love my chalet apartment! My balcony is my absolute favorite venture and the location allows me to be able to go fishing hiking or travel on the highway in a matter of minutes. Best place I have lived yet!!!

Reply from Chalet Apartments

Neighbors welcomed me which was appreciated. Didn’t receive my newspaper for four days but after calling the head of the circulation department it was delivered today. Need to call the office about getting a copy of my lease agreement. There were printer issues on my move in day April 12th.

I would rate my experience a 10. I enjoy living here due to Gage Park been across the street and I can take my dog on an enjoyable walk. Also the neighbors are friendly and the staff is very helpful in assisting on apartment issues. Overall it is a nice neighborhood to live. I enjoy the peace and quiet compared to other neighborhoods I have lived in.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

I really enjoy staying here! Location in town, kindness of staff, amenities are top notch. My 3 young children love spending the nights with me as often as I have them, which makes this place feel like home!

Reply from Chalet Apartments

I love ❤️ livening at the Chalet all of the people who work in the office are great! Sheila Forman .Each of the employees that care for the lawn do a great job. And help with snow removal in the winter.They also respond to repairs needed in all residents that live at the Chalet.

Reply from Chalet Apartments

A year ago I moved from Chalet after living here for more than a year. I'm home again, and did not shop around. I love the people, community and location. It's home.