I am very pleased with my stay at Champions Club, Management is always polite and friendly, easily communicates information, and maintenance compliance are dealt with quickly. Only reason its not 5 stars is because its so expensive

I have loved living at champions club over the past year. They always have fun activities going on. And the people in the office are always very helpful!

This is a pretty cool place to live. The only downsides are that there aren't really many visitor parking spots. Another downside is that there are constant overages but I'm sure that's on us. Other than that the community events are fun.

I love living here. They always have these events happening like thirsty Thursday, and Waffle Wednesday, and pool competitions. There is always something going on!

It's been awesome to live here. Every maintenance issue is fixed asap, staff is nice, and the amenities are awesome. 10/10 would definitely recommend

Loving the events in the office space. In the gym maybe less lifting pieces and more space for floor mats to be used. Other than that everything is in tip too shape!

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

Very nice staff , keep grounds clean and tidy .Not enough parking spaces for guests and towing company runs scam unless a resident has complained about a vehicle in thier spot vehicle should not be towed . I drove a different vehicle for one day and my car was towed while my car with sticker was getting worked on .I didn't think about sticker as work was supposed to be done in one day and was not completed .Towing of car cost more than repair ,We are thinking of not renewing lease because of this fact,If we pay for spot unless I complain car should not be towed this company was reported as running a scam operation.

So far everything thing is great. The location of the apartment is what inspired me most to sign a lease. I also enjoy the fact that the apartment is brand new so I am the first to do everything in my apartment. So far so good!

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

I think the complex is beautiful and spacious. The people in the office are always nice and helpful. I also enjoy the special programs they do and the free food/ coffee. Great place to live.

Doing great always keep in touch with residents and fulfill maintenance requests very quickly. Always take the time to ensure that the needs of the residents are fulfilled

I moved to Champions Club as my very first off-campus apartment and I cannot complain about the condition and designs of the building interior and exterior. My only drawback from resigning is the price.

Great resident participation! I love how you guys involve our apartment community through games or breakfast or decorating Christmas trees! Great work

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

Champions club has been a good place to live. I put in a work order later one night and the next morning they fixed my problem. I enjoy the placement of the apartments as well.

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

Great management, clean area. Apartments were beautiful upon move in and the appliances/furniture look very modern. Overall great experience.

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

Great! Love all the food events. Somehow my roommate and I both got charged $36 for electricity. So that means we had a total electricity bill of $122 which seems high.

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

It's great here, I love it. The main problem is the trash compactor that is still broken which kind of grosses me out and doesn't look good, also people with large dogs are not picking after their dog. Other than that everything is going great.

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

You all are doing a great job, I just wish that there was a constant supply of coffee in the lounge for in the morning time, and that there were more community social events during the afternoon. Maybe make a resident Thursday or Wed. that every week a resident know that there must be a social event.

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

People upstairs are a little loud but it's a nice apartment complex! One thing that would make it better is if we had a shuttle, and more coffee!

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

My experience at Champion's Club Apartments has been nice. There have been a few hiccups, but nothing dire that wasn't accommodated. The maintenance here is wonderful and helpful.

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

I love it here! The staff is very responsive and helpful. I love the location and the events that are held by the champions apartment. You guys make living off campus easier.

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

Even though we're not at our apartment yet, y'all have done a great job taking care of us! My only complaint is getting to campus is kind of difficult. The bus doesn't always match up with my schedule, but other than that it's been good!

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

Nice leaving here, clean, spacious, apartments are kept clean on the outside, only thing is being quicker on maintenance problems sometimes it takes a little longer

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

Great apartments! I feel comfortable and safe living here! I love the attention to residents and the community feeling. Any problems I have had have been fixed in a great time.

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

The staff here has addressed every need I've ever had and have been nothing short of extremely helpful at all hours. They care a lot about us residents and that is very obvious

Reply from Champions' Club at Razorback

I love all the resident programs offered like taco Tuesday and this reward program! The response time for maintenance is awesome and the maintenance team is super friendly!