Champions Woods

Love being in this community, much needed amenities, good neighborhood and the very nice management and maintenance. Been in the community from 2 years almost no plans to move anywhere. Leading office communication is good.
The residents that have moved into the complex within the last year are keeping the apartments looking trashy. They throw plates of food, garbage, and shopping carts amidst other things throughout the complex.
These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."
It's been great beside the insect problem from time to time. I like the location and the upgrades that the new property management has done recently.
This apartment is a pretty nice place for the price. The grounds aren't the greatest maintained, there's dog poop everywhere and a decent amount of trash on the grounds but it's a decent apartment to stay in. The A/C was going out quite often but the maintenance person was diligent and my apartment stays cool most days.
I've had a lot of ongoing issues that have really disappointed me with some of the staff. The grounds crew are very friendly, hardworking, and always wave back!
So far so good me and the wifey loved the past few months it’s nice and quiet but the parking could be better if you ask me everybody need there own spots
It's been an year and half we are in the community and we love being here. The neighborhood is good, the amenities are great. The management is always attentive to the residents and are very much like to go out of the box to make a happy residential experience. There is no community without any repairs or fixing broken appliances etc it is pretty normal but the maintainance people are very nice and polite and on to the point to fix any issues. Shelly is our property manager and she's the best.
Staff is Awesome! I enjoy staying here! Very quiet area. Close to all the shopping areas and freeway. Price to live here is very reasonable.
Paige is always helpful and friendly. Maintenance is always prompt if we ever have an issue. Shelly is always helpful and friendly too. We have not had any major issues and we love our home.