The Ranch at Champions

4.3

4.3

Dulce
The Ranch at Champions is a great community! Very pet friendly and homey. Love how they’re on top of your community needs. I have no complaints. Thank you to the best management team!
Jovanny
Awesome place to stay. It’s quiet and close to Target. Love the floor plan. Would definitely recommend other people to rent here. Thank you.
Von
So far so good...moved in without any problems and Jerry was very helpful in the beginning...getting used to all the procedures of the complex...the gate and other entrances..
Madeleine
Still kinda sad I've only been able to use the pool once since I moved in here. Community is okay, minus the loud screaming, yelling and cussing from the kids at bus stops at 6 AM or neighbors at 2-4 AM on weekdays.
Amaal
"These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."
Dulce
The Ranch at Champions is a very calm and clean community. Neighbors are very kind. Management responds to housing requests within 24hr which is a plus. A minor down side on the apartment buildings is the lighting at night, some light builds do not work or look like they’re soon to burn out. Wish that could be fixed. Other than that its a great community.
Zainub
I have Been a Resident for 4+ years. Overall a decent living experience. Did have some issues with breaking etc till last year or so but haven’t seen/heard of any after that. Also, never had any issues with having roaches etc. Also, the trash service is slowly getting better :)
Amaal
"These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise .
Naomi
So far, so good. I appreciate everything they do. The only thing is when we send an email, they don't respond, and when we go to the office and leave a message for them, they don't even call back or email either. It was hard to have communication with them!
Eduardo
Overall a great experience. The price and area are a great value which isn't easy to find. The apartment unit itself was a great size and fit just what I was looking for. Only complaint would be for the maintenance, I don't think it should take so long to tend to an issue and finish with what I feel is a half done repair.