The Ranch at Champions

4.1

4.1

I really enjoy it here. It has been very comfortable living even in spite of Covid. Once the pool opened we were in there every chance we could until it got cold. The only thing that is missing is a play area for Kids.
I've only been here for one day, however from all the interaction that I've had with everyone and my experience so far has been great. I don't have any complaints, I am content with the apartment that I've received, the neighbors a peaceful and quiet, everything is well maintained and clean; I'm just really content with living here for the time that I will be.
Overall experience was great. Great management team. I have absolutely no complaints. Whenever you put in a maintenance request it’s done within a 24 hour turnaround time. I had no complaints woth my neighbors
My experience here at these apartments has been good it’s some what quick and they do a great job on keeping the place looking very nice and clean. I do wish there was better parking spots available in the front and back area but overall everything is fine.
In 2 years I’ve seen this place exceed in renovating and making it a safer place. I’m happy to be here! The office is really kind and they really have been so patient! Which we really needed from how had covid effected us this year I truly appreciate them!
1 star
i was in a rush to move and wish i had done more research prior. the staff are fine but i just dont enjoy living here and have no desire to renew my lease. ive already been looking at new properties even though its only been two months in to my lease
Car broken into twice. Gate open most of the time. Neighbors park their cars almost taking two spots. No security. Fees for packages and not even delivered right. Definitely not a happy resident.
The location is less than 5 minutes from my job and less than 15 minutes from dining, shopping, restaurants and more. Only thing I wish was there was more control of the pests (insects) but otherwise I love it here!
It is a feeling like a relaxing as peace at the home. It is very nice to see a shopping that we can walking than use a car all the time. The window is a huge to see a beautiful view.
Things have improved a lot over the last few months. The willingness and promptness from the property management to fix indiscretions. The maintenance staff is wonderful!!