Champions Woods

My experience here has been wonderful very quiet, peaceful and safe. The new upgrades to the apartments are simply amazing and very beautiful.
We had a difficulty applying and when we finally moved in, at first we were happy because we already got our place then the unit is really nice but when we get to use the appliances, the stove, oven, fridge, especially dishwasher are broken then the microwave is nasty. They didn't clean it. It felt like we were not welcomed in the property at all. Very upsetting...
Love being in the community. Good management and nice neighbors. The neighborhood is really close to everything you need. maintainance is good
I love living at champions woods apartments it has been a wonderful experience. I absolutely love all the new upgrades that they are doing to the complex.
There’s lots of insects.. there’s theft issues .. garbage disposal never worked but other than that it’s an ok and affordable place to live .. the office people are very friendly and helpful
The staff are friendly and helpful enough; but the small property is becoming overrun with noisy dogs. The owners don't control the barking. Management seems uninterested. Also, tenants are being charged for valet trash that lacks consistency. Trash can sit out on the porch as much as two days before pick up.
Mainly quiet and peaceful. Professional staff on location are very nice and helpful. Anytime there is an issue with the apartment or inside the apartment, they contact and remain in contact with the tenant! Great crew
Been complaining about my dishwasher and till this day it’s still not getting my dishes clean. I went 2 week after the day I moved in this made ready apartment with no washer due to it was broken when I moved in. Under the sink the pipe bust twice water all under the sink cabinet. But this was suppose to be a working ready apt. but wasn’t at all.
It’s been great the five years I’ve lived here. The office staff and maintenance crew are very professional and timely. The grounds are clean.
They’re remodeling the whole buildings and honestly they’re looking very nice. The apartments on the inside have everything new and clean. Its a pretty good price and area. And the ladies on the leasing office are so nice and helpful. I really like it here.