Champions Woods

Great always on time for maintenance always very helpful always there when I need them for anything as well as love valet trash and easy to pay rent
Love it here , haven’t had any issues since i moved in staff is sweet and go out there way to make u feel welcomed n i love that about them i would recommend them to anyone do come on dwn
Pretty good experience so far I really have no problem living in these apartments except that at times it can be noisy due to other residents, but that doesn’t happen too often and a bonus is that these apartments are located near an abundance of shopping places which is always a huge plus!
We Just Moved over here and when I tell you this a upgrade experience for us, I am enjoying my stay so far, Office staff are very nice and helpful, Maintenance are doing so well, I’m very impressed with all the Appliances in these apartment.
Great hospitality, complex is well kept and quiet. Valet trash is probably my fav accommodation so far! Look forward to enjoying the fitness center and renovated pool. Happy to be apart of the community!
I loved living at The Ranch at Champions! It's a small gated property so even though I was at one end of the property I was still close by the office! Maintenance is AMAZING! They fix issues promptly. In the office, Paige is very helpful, and sweet! She definitely helps with all my questions and concerns! For my first apartment, I definitely loved it!!!!
Love how fast maintenance responds. Also love the pool area and newly renovated kitchen. Management is so nice and welcoming when we came !!
Very quiet 🤍 I love it .. everybody stays 6fy apts. The office people is really really nice! When do the gym open I think I’m getting fat lol
My experience here has been wonderful very quiet, peaceful and safe. The new upgrades to the apartments are simply amazing and very beautiful.
We had a difficulty applying and when we finally moved in, at first we were happy because we already got our place then the unit is really nice but when we get to use the appliances, the stove, oven, fridge, especially dishwasher are broken then the microwave is nasty. They didn't clean it. It felt like we were not welcomed in the property at all. Very upsetting...