I think the environment is perfect, nice grassland, kind and friendly neighbors. And leasing Professionals are very professional. They can word out everything we hope to be helped.

Gabriela was great ! She is very friendly and informative . She helped make the process easy to get us in fast. I would definitely recommend!

I always had a great experience with everyone working at channel point. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Neighbors are also very friendly and respectful. I never had any problems with any of my neighbors.

Great service. Especially like the pool and jacuzzi :). The gym is a great addition as well. I can just come back from classes or work and go straight there without having to deal with overcrowding.

Attentive staff; Good at upkeep of property; Safe; Gym and pool area is kept clean and in good condition; Grill area well maintained and clean

It's been a long time since I rented an apartment and the process has changed. The staff at Channel Point were very helpful in answering my many calls and emails. They patiently provided all the necessary information and were very flexible with me on my lease term decision.

I’ve lived at channel point apartments for almost 2 whole years now, and it’s an amazing residents, with amazing amenities, just to name a few, in unit washer and dryer and a 24 hour fitness gym. This resident is truly breathtaking, especially with the beautiful landscaping.

I really enjoy the attentive staff and the amenities of the facilities. The community is very clean and the people are nice. I appreciate the quiet community!

Overall I would describe my experience lining at the Channel Point as a good experience. Great location, quiet neighborhood and nice apartment complex

Convenient to live here, clean environment. but expensive too. You have to pay for the water, sewer, trash collection with your utilities bill.

Very clean and quite environment. Very family friendly and welcoming. Management has been so helpful throughout the move in process and make it very easy.

Good management. Fast responses to resolve any issues. Nice and quite community. Close to major hwys, shops and the beach. 4 star rating as wished the units had better sound proofing.

Channel point is conveniently located near the 22 and 605, several restaurants and stores, and 5 mins away from the beach. I love that I can be in downtown seal beach in 5 mins or in downtown Long Beach in 10. It's a clean, well maintained community. The only qualm I have is that dogs are not allowed, even with an extra security deposit

Love having a pool and a jacuzzi and workout room, and all of the staff is very friendly. Parking spots are a little small and hard to fit into.

Gabby is very friendly and nice. We love the location - so close to the CSULB campus! Our remodeled unit overlooks the spacious green lawn which is definitely a plus. The monthly rent is on a higher end of range.

Happy with my decision of coming here. Issues are resolved very quickly! The grounds are very well kept. It's a really quiet community and in walking distance of everything!

Moved here from Costa Mesa a couple months ago and loving the new place. The neighborhood is perfect and the leasing office staff are the best!!

The neighborhood is quiet, everyone is really respectful of the property grounds. The facilities, such as the gym, recreation room and pool/jacuzzi area as well as the outdoor grill and fire place area add a zen feeling to the property.

Channel Point, is a beautiful community, it's quite and full of residents that respect the grounds. The out door fire place and grills are a nice place to relax. As well as the Jacuzzi, Pool and gym

We love it! It is close to college so my son doesn't need to buy a parking pass and the grounds are always well maintained. We did have an any people man when we moved in and our A/C had some issues but they promptly took care of it.

Gabby in the leasing office is incredibly friendly and helpful. She made the entire move-in process very easy and enjoyable. Our new home is beautiful!

It's the best community I have seen in the area. The lawn and bushes are kept very well and the pool always looks clean. I just wish I could have a dog in my apartment, would be the only thing I have to complain about right now.

The community is beautiful. The grounds are tended daily and the buildings just look pretty. Best of all, the neighborhood is very quiet. My apartment is spacious, and admin responds fairly quickly to any problems I raise (minus weekends).

Modern apartment complex, recently renovated. Near CSU-Long Beach. Excellent amenities. Quiet complex. Maintenance and staff are prompt and friendly.

I really enjoy staying at the channel point apartments. They are close in proximity to so many great things, have fantastic accommodations like the pool and gym, plus the apartment is beautiful!