Channel Point Apartments

4.5

4.5

Great place to live, great amenities, and a very clean and peaceful place to live. Neighbors are kind and quiet. Love the green grass and trees.
Peaceful, beautiful, safe, and clean. Channel Point is a nice little haven and the owners are doing a great job re-investing into the property. Every inch of the landscaping is immaculate. The staff are responsive. I'm happy to be here.
I usually give living here a rating of 5 stars; However there have been break ins that have occurred in vacant units on the property. The unit within my building was broken into by two separate individuals under the influence, how there isn’t a closed gate in the front by now I still don’t understand.
It is a nice complex to live in and it is centrally located too. The staff are friendly and helpful and the maintenance staff are too. Glad the amenities are open again
my husband and I are enjoying every single day at this apartment community. Its very clean and well maintained, staff is very friendly. we love how they maintain high standards.
Resort-like feeling. Quiet. Helpful staff takes care of any problems quickly. Easy to get to restaurants, shopping, entertainment. Walking distance to many necessities.
Super peaceful, nice friendly neighbors, super convenient amenities, a lot of parking, property always clean,great location to stores/ beach/ and to the freeway
I love everything except again for those of us that have service and support animals there is nowhere to walk them. We need an area for that. It’s unacceptable and for me impossible to walk my support dog off the property as I have 1 leg. The sliding doors are too heavy and the screen comes off track consistently several times a day
Probably the best apartment complex in the Long Beach area! Love everything about it, from the community areas (pool,gym), residents, and the community portal!
Great location. Maintenance people know the buildings from inside out and are quick to fix any small issues we have. Property is well maintained.