Channel Point, is a beautiful community, it's quite and full of residents that respect the grounds. The out door fire place and grills are a nice place to relax. As well as the Jacuzzi, Pool and gym

We love it! It is close to college so my son doesn't need to buy a parking pass and the grounds are always well maintained. We did have an any people man when we moved in and our A/C had some issues but they promptly took care of it.

Gabby in the leasing office is incredibly friendly and helpful. She made the entire move-in process very easy and enjoyable. Our new home is beautiful!

It's the best community I have seen in the area. The lawn and bushes are kept very well and the pool always looks clean. I just wish I could have a dog in my apartment, would be the only thing I have to complain about right now.

The community is beautiful. The grounds are tended daily and the buildings just look pretty. Best of all, the neighborhood is very quiet. My apartment is spacious, and admin responds fairly quickly to any problems I raise (minus weekends).

Modern apartment complex, recently renovated. Near CSU-Long Beach. Excellent amenities. Quiet complex. Maintenance and staff are prompt and friendly.

I really enjoy staying at the channel point apartments. They are close in proximity to so many great things, have fantastic accommodations like the pool and gym, plus the apartment is beautiful!

The outdoor setup for the community is nice. New grills, updated pool, lovely fire pit setup, and clean gym. Friendly community. Overall a great complex to live in.

From the moment we first drove into the clean and beautiful complex, thru our experience moving here and being here for our first month, we have loved Channel Point Apartments. We are in a renovated unit, that has every thing we need, in a private setting. The management staff are pleasant and professional, and the few concerns we have had have been resolved quickly (we had to have a cupboard door reconnected). The grounds and pool area are well maintained and a huge plus to living here. I knew that parking is always a concern in SoCal, so having a garage was important to us. The only concern we have is the limited parking spaces for visitors. There is shopping and so many eateries within walking distance. It's in a great location in Long Beach, and we are enjoying life here.

I like this area. Clean and quite. Convenient to everything, nearby target, restaurant, shopping center, hospital, freeway, dog Beach. Golf course

Great amenities! Friendly and helpful staff. Pool, exercise room, hot tub, great location, outdoor gas grills, private, safe. We would recommend Channel Point to friends!

Clean, modern and quiet place to live! Staff is extremely responsive, friendly and helpful! I moved here from NYC and it was exactly what I was looking for.

We love living here, it is the perfect location for us as we grow our family. It's peaceful, clean, green and the property management has been fantastic.

I am happy to be living here a great place to live. Great staff always there to help you and the surrounding area is always clean. It's the reason why I give 5 stars. Thank you

Best place to stay in Long Beach. Located near almost everything - school, restaurants, grocery stores, hospitals. Peaceful and clean place. Awesome staff.

The apartment community is amazing, I wish there was some more upgrades to the amenities.I believe community rewards is an interesting thing, but may need more updates and chances for other types of challenges.

Love coming home. The grounds are beautiful when you pull into the main entrance. Feels like a resort. It is very quiet and if anything needs to be addressed concerning a repair in the apt. they are right on it. Looking forward to staying there for awhile.

The apartment complex is very nice. Quality pool, outdoor patio and barbecue grills. Nice convenient gym. There is, however, a lack of communication.

Thank you to the office staff and the maintenance team for repairing a water leak in my apartment within 24 hours of notification. The plumber was very efficient and cleaned up after his work!

Great place to live. Management is proactive when it comes to residents concerns. Washer and Dryer inside apartments. AC as well. Walking distance to beach. Great schools. Quiet neighborhood and close to everything.

Channel Point Apartments has one of the best community atmospheres that I've experienced in Long Beach. Every neighbor, staff member, and resident I've spoken to has been kind, courteous, and helpful in every way possible. Our quiet, friendly little neighborhood is also very conveniently located near a small shopping center, as well as being only blocks away from Cal State Long Beach. It's perfect! Anyone looking for a newly remodeled apartment for a great price and amazing benefits should look no further than Channel Point Apartments.

Channel point has been a great community with helpful staff and great amenities. It is a quiet community, and everyone I have met has been friendly and nice.

It's a beautiful place and they really keep Upgrading the place. The gardeners are here every week. We you ask for things to be fixed, the are prompt.

Channel Point has a beautiful aesthetic, is nice and quite, and has amazing amenities, such as a pool, jacuzzi and 24 hr gym as well as a clubhouse open to all, truly blessed to live here.

Great community. Really enjoy the location, how quiet it is and how everything is well maintained. The community feels very residential and safe.