Channel Point Apartments

4.6

4.6

First renting a apartment and the staff was very helpful with everything. We communicated through email and it made it very easy and effortless process.
Overall the experience has been good here. Not too sure if we will renew another year but the maintenance crew has been the best I’ve encountered.
I love living here at Channel Point, it is quiet & safe. The mailroom has been updated and is very secure compared to other complexes. The staff is also very friendly. Due to covid-19 the amenities are closed. We are still paying the full amount for rent, which seems unfair because we are unable to access the pool, the workout room, etc. I am sure these amenities are factored in when determining the cost of rent.
We’ve lived in a few different apartments in channel points and have had a wonderful experience up until this recent move into a new two bedroom. Despite the issues we’ve had since November overall I still enjoy how clean and quiet the community is. The office staff is always friendly and have always been available to answer any questions.
The swimming pool could be reserved on a limited time basis during the day. Example: 9:00-9:45 one swimmer. 10:00 -10:45 1 swimmer etc. I don't understand the new gating. It blocks your view of oncoming traffic from the left.
Parking spaces are small and too close together causing damage to vehicles. There is also not enough parking spaces and hard to find spots near your apartment.
Great quiet community. Property is well maintained. Very friendly staff. Wonderful community events even through Covid. The only problem I've encountered is parking. Lots of cars parked for multiple days with no resident sticker or using temporary guest parking pass daily.
I’ve lived here with my mom for about 4 years, it’s an all around great place, with good staff and respectful neighbors, the amenities (although mostly closed during this pandemic) are also great.
The neighbors are very friendly! We don't see very many people, but when we do they have been nothing but sweet! The community event was a very nice touch! As was the cupcakes for our birthdays.
The apartments great inside and they definitely have a great location. Given COVID-19 there is virtually no maintenance available (unless absolute emergency), no amenities or extremely limited. Given this situation the rent is extremely overpriced for what is currently being offered. They aren’t offering any discounts on rent per month given the lack of amenities and services provided. Would not recommend moving in during this time.