Living here for 7 months now and no complaints at all, great community, friendly staff, lots of parking, lots of fun! the amenities here are great as well with the fitness center, pool, and bbq area right next to each other.

Tranquility. Only a 4 month resident and so far pretty much loving my location. The grounds are well manicured, which makes it a pleasure to drive in to end a work day! Home

This place is amazing, renewing my lease for a 3rd time. Such a great neighborhood, quite, nice and amazing amenities. Channel point is the apartment community to live in!

Channel point is a nice community to live. nice staff and nice neighborhood. l like the Gym, although it is a little small, and the Yoga class is also awesome.

All good so far despite hick-up to start (towing + small issues in apartment). Would have appreciated being told about the works on clubhouse/pool when deciding to join

Beautiful premises and great location. Close to all major food locations, Belmont shore, target, close to freeways. The maintainance men are very kind and get the job done . Happy to know them. I will say that a gentleman Gabe in the office is very helpful and kind .

Great quiet location, clean environment, responsive management team. Only downside is no recycling bin available, and frequent construction around the property.

Great lovely community. Love the quiet and peace :) I like how the complex is close to the university and the small shopping center. Couldn’t have asked for something better !

Gabe and the manager were easy to work with in regards to issues with maintenance. Nice and clean environment. Thoughtful with remembering birthdays.

Good and continence location, quite and friend neighborhood, safe community with good services. The only problem here is the unstable voltage.

It is a great location with great community. I like the big windows and the amount of light coming through. It is close to target and a golf course which I really like too.

Very quiet neighborhood. Very friendly office staff. Amazing monthly community activities. Very clean pool area. Quick response maintenance team. Great pool area.

staff is nice and helpful, maintenance staff is good too, the two events I went to have been fun also……. original QC on my unit could have been a bit better, glad they tarped my roof before this last rain came

Clean and nice place. Well organized. Beautiful pool and equipped gym. Quiet . Like the second floor better coz it gets more light during the day .

Perfect location, clean and quiet place, friendly staff - This is why my family has been living at Channel Point for almost 5 years now and counting.

Beautiful and quite community, everyone is really respectful and friendly. Going on my third year of living at this residents with my daughter, plan on renewing our lease for at least another year.

Now entering my third here living here with my mom. The staff is friendly, the residents are all very respectful, and nice. The amenities, such as in unit washer and dryer. A Pool, Jacuzzi, outdoor fire place and fire pit, as well as out door grilling, and a few other things make this place an amazing place to call home.

I really like these apartment, and i love the amenities. I also love the location because it is very close to a lot of food places and shopping centers.

We have been extremely happy with our moving experience and our choice to lease from Channel Point. From the wonderful and accommodating staff, to the beautiful property and kind neighbors. Channel Point does not disappoint!

We love the cleanliness and quiet of the complex and friendliness of the staff. Maintenance is fast and reliable. Neighbors are quiet and courteous.

I love my apartment , I love the facilities in .I love the services when I need . The management teem is so helpful and positive. The service teem is so good

Security had my car towed on Wednesday night! Cannot understand why my number plate is not on file and that a check was made first. Bad taste for a very new resident

The process was easy to maneuver. The staff was polite, respectful and customer service was wonderful. Thank you for a wonderful experience with applying to channel point apartments.

Great friendly and knowledgeable staff. The complex is beautiful and speaks for itself. Love the amenities and the centralized location. Thanks

just moving in soon, but staff has been very helpful, Gabby and Gabe and now Cathy too …….. I look forward to settling ibn to this very nice new place for me, Vick