Channel Point Apartments

The best apartment so far! Great for families, super convenient and close to everything! Highly recommend! Awesome staff and a beautiful community as well.
Little bit of difficulty with the payment method on move-in day and some communication issues. But we definitely had a very thorough explanation of the rules and the processes. We're excited to be here, finally.
This is my first month at channel point and I’m loving it so far. I love the area and everyone is so nice here. 💕 can’t wait to visit my friends and let them see how beautiful the place is.
The apartment community is great. Everything from the office staff, maintenance to the neighbors are just perfect. Great location with excellent walking path.
the 3 staff members and 2 service personnel are very responsive to requests and helpful and they appreciate feedback and the monthly events are fun too
Poor Tenant selection. Very Bad experience to say the least! It has been resolved at this time. Hopefully Management will make better choices.
I love the community here. There isn’t much noise and I love having the gym and pool. If something breaks or needs to be replaced, it is fixed right away!
My neighborhood is amazing. The managers at Channel-point are tentative and always keeping you updated on new information. I feel safe and comfortable where I reside.
nice and clean neighborhood. close access for restaurant and stores. quite modern apartments . highly recommended.close to freeway easy parking on street
Wonderful quiet, beautiful place to live, constantly being upgraded and looking better and better everyday. Friendly, fun and professional staff