I have really enjoyed my first week here so far. This complex is much quieter than others in the area, and parking is never a challenge. The people seem friendly too.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

moving in has been very pleasant! everyone is respectful and kind. Look forward to my stay here and hopefully signing another lease when my ends.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Well, The first time I saw the add for Chanel point. The one thing that really caught my eye, was exactly what I was looking for. When I saw no pets allowed. I said to myself thank god. I can finally live, without having to deal with someone else's dogs all the time. then came the weekend I moved in. I saw three people with dogs!! I guess just the chosen ones get to have dogs. And again I'm stuck having to live with and having to deal with someone else's mutts. So before I even spent one night. I knew I was going to move after my lease was up. I have had lights out on my building for over 6 months. I have told two people about them. oh well. I have had RATS. I have been bitten by a RAT in the middle of the night. And who made the decision to put hard floors on the second story of a building. Then came the raising of the rent. Enough said. All I can say is good luck. Oh. And can't leave out, that who ever allowed the maintenance man to paint the light bollards should be fired. That is pitiful. I'm out

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Great community with nice amenities. I really enjoy living here and so glad that I chose this as my community. The staff and team at Channel point are phenomenal!

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Quick to respond to any resident issues. Construction finally done at front office for gym and pool access. A little bit of a bug problem during the summer.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

have been here for almost a year, office and service personal are all good and helpful, to find out the water pipes are running on the outer walls and were not insulated causing warm to hot water in kitchen sink was and is a disappointment and will not be fixed, looking forward to workout room upgrades

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Best place to live on this planet!! Loving it!!! I love how friendly everyone is and the proximity to the college is to die for. #channelpointforever

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Great community and apartment living experience. Quiet and respectful neighbors. Terrific neighborhood. Easily top apartment communities we've lived in.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

very nice neighborhood and clean . walking distance for store and restaurant . nice units .pools and amenities ..very high recommended clean environment

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

I love everything about Channel Point. Total upgrade from my previous place! Service requests are answered immediately, the atmosphere is so calm, all the amenities are wonderful and parking is amazing!

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Beautiful place, very well kept the outside areas and the apartments. Gabriela from the leasing office was so helpful and nice, everything went smoothly with the paperwork and we could move in very fast.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Excelent experience. We were treated amazingly by the leasing staff. The place looks fantastic and overall we are so please with our few days here!

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Channel Point is so much more than an apartment complex. Leasing staffs has provided quarterly social activities to all residents to give this place a sense of community. I have met so many wonderful people from all walks of life and from so many different countries. We definitely look out for each other here at Channel Point.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Great staff!!! Super friendly!!! The move-in process was made clear. Any doubts we had the staff was there to assist us with any concerns. Overall great place.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Location is conveniently located nearby freeway and many local attractions. Apartment community has nice amenities. Staff is friendly and maintenance requests are completed fast.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Just moved in this past week and so far everything has gone smoothly. Any difficulties, the people at the leasing office have been able to help us out with immediately.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Recently renewed lease for a 3rd year. This residence, is nice and quite, neighbors and staff are extremely nice. The property itself is just all around beautiful.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

The apartment had a number of electrical issues that were finally dealt with. Grounds are nice and good facilities. Very convenient access to everything and public transfer to LA

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Wonderful community, quiet, love living here. The neighbors are respectful, the staff are always friendly and helpful. It is pricier but you definitely get what you pay for.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

So far everything has been easy and smooth! The application and move in process was simple. The staff has been nice and accommodating. No complaints so far!

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

It is a great community which has beautiful amenities and is well maintained. Perhaps, the best kept secret is the staff! The office and maintenance staff deserve high praise.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

looking forward to all the upgrades being done and the pool and spa being back online :-) good and friendly staff and good communication about the community through e-mail

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

This apartment community is clean, quiet, a pleasure to live in. Happy to be a part of this community. The community responds quickly to any issues and fixes issues immediately. Very happy to be living here.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

My fiancée and I have been searching for a home to make our own before getting married. This process began months ago and it felt hopeless. We spent hours meeting with leasing agents and driving around town to town. Stumbling upon Channel Point Apartment’s was by far the best thing that could have ever happened. We signed the lease within a week of meeting with the amazing staff in the leasing office and could not be happier.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

I have been living here with my daughter, and have enjoyed every bit of it! The amenities are a great bonues as well as thr friendly staff :)