So far everything has been easy and smooth! The application and move in process was simple. The staff has been nice and accommodating. No complaints so far!

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

It is a great community which has beautiful amenities and is well maintained. Perhaps, the best kept secret is the staff! The office and maintenance staff deserve high praise.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

looking forward to all the upgrades being done and the pool and spa being back online :-) good and friendly staff and good communication about the community through e-mail

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

This apartment community is clean, quiet, a pleasure to live in. Happy to be a part of this community. The community responds quickly to any issues and fixes issues immediately. Very happy to be living here.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

My fiancée and I have been searching for a home to make our own before getting married. This process began months ago and it felt hopeless. We spent hours meeting with leasing agents and driving around town to town. Stumbling upon Channel Point Apartment’s was by far the best thing that could have ever happened. We signed the lease within a week of meeting with the amazing staff in the leasing office and could not be happier.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

I have been living here with my daughter, and have enjoyed every bit of it! The amenities are a great bonues as well as thr friendly staff :)

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

We've been living in this community for 5 years and counting. We just renewed our lease because we love the location, the staff, the facilities and stores within the vicinity and the cleanliness and peacefulness of the surroundings.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Living here for 7 months now and no complaints at all, great community, friendly staff, lots of parking, lots of fun! the amenities here are great as well with the fitness center, pool, and bbq area right next to each other.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Tranquility. Only a 4 month resident and so far pretty much loving my location. The grounds are well manicured, which makes it a pleasure to drive in to end a work day! Home

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

This place is amazing, renewing my lease for a 3rd time. Such a great neighborhood, quite, nice and amazing amenities. Channel point is the apartment community to live in!

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Channel point is a nice community to live. nice staff and nice neighborhood. l like the Gym, although it is a little small, and the Yoga class is also awesome.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

All good so far despite hick-up to start (towing + small issues in apartment). Would have appreciated being told about the works on clubhouse/pool when deciding to join

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Beautiful premises and great location. Close to all major food locations, Belmont shore, target, close to freeways. The maintainance men are very kind and get the job done . Happy to know them. I will say that a gentleman Gabe in the office is very helpful and kind .

Great quiet location, clean environment, responsive management team. Only downside is no recycling bin available, and frequent construction around the property.

Great lovely community. Love the quiet and peace :) I like how the complex is close to the university and the small shopping center. Couldn’t have asked for something better !

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Gabe and the manager were easy to work with in regards to issues with maintenance. Nice and clean environment. Thoughtful with remembering birthdays.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Good and continence location, quite and friend neighborhood, safe community with good services. The only problem here is the unstable voltage.

It is a great location with great community. I like the big windows and the amount of light coming through. It is close to target and a golf course which I really like too.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Very quiet neighborhood. Very friendly office staff. Amazing monthly community activities. Very clean pool area. Quick response maintenance team. Great pool area.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

staff is nice and helpful, maintenance staff is good too, the two events I went to have been fun also……. original QC on my unit could have been a bit better, glad they tarped my roof before this last rain came

Clean and nice place. Well organized. Beautiful pool and equipped gym. Quiet . Like the second floor better coz it gets more light during the day .

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Perfect location, clean and quiet place, friendly staff - This is why my family has been living at Channel Point for almost 5 years now and counting.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Beautiful and quite community, everyone is really respectful and friendly. Going on my third year of living at this residents with my daughter, plan on renewing our lease for at least another year.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

Now entering my third here living here with my mom. The staff is friendly, the residents are all very respectful, and nice. The amenities, such as in unit washer and dryer. A Pool, Jacuzzi, outdoor fire place and fire pit, as well as out door grilling, and a few other things make this place an amazing place to call home.

Reply from Channel Point Apartments

I really like these apartment, and i love the amenities. I also love the location because it is very close to a lot of food places and shopping centers.