Channel Point Apartments

Some problems with how thin the walls are and I got my brand new car towed that I didn’t even have the chance to get a sticker for. I brought it home when the office was closed and it was towed the second the office opened the next day
Been okay so far! Our downstairs neighbor can hear us walk which makes me believe that the flooring isn't great. Other than that, its been fine!
Moving in this weekend. Looking forward to meeting all of our new neighbors. Neighborhood looks very nice, well kept and quiet. Great leasing staff.
Being a high risk person during this global pandemic, I really wish the office would send out letters requesting all residents wear masks when they're outside of their apartment in consideration of the high risk residence, like myself.
I wish that this complex was gated and more secure and that’s why I did not give it a full 5 stars. Other than that it’s great. Great curb appeal and large living space.
We’ve enjoyed living here during the pandemic. It’s nice and quiet and plenty of parking. Just wish there wasn’t as many mosquitoes in the area. Because this year has been bad which makes it’s hard to enjoy the patio without having bites. Overall good experience. Just wish we had access to the Gym but covid restrictions are still in place.
Living here has been awesome! The apartments are very nice and the whole community is quiet and the staff is so nice. The pool is amazing and I look forward to my time here.
Enjoy living here at Channel Point because it’s quiet, clean and the staff are friendly. When ever you need to report a maintenance issue they are right on it and take care of the problem in a timely manner. Does not feel like apartment living at all.
Great overall experience! The complex always remains very clean. It is a very quiet, and friendly environment. Professional and maintenance staff are very responsive to our needs.
It was a super smooth and easy process to apply, get approved, and get moved in! The office staff is very helpful, informative, and extremely polite and professional. My fave is Gabriela for sure. Everything from the initial appointment and walk-through, up until moving in and setting up utilities or submitting work orders, the Channel Point staff have been top-notch with customer service. As far as the apartment and community goes, I love it! It’s clean, spacious, quiet, and refreshing! Everyone I’ve met working here and living here has been so approachable and genuinely nice.