Me and my daughter have lived at Channel Point for well over 2 years, and its been nothing less of amazing. The amenities availible and the peacefulness of thw community make this place the ideal place to lice.

As far as I stayed at channel point apartments. I have enjoyed my time here. The area and recreational offerings are very great for the regular resident.

Very helpful staff during the move in process. They are always in the office to answer questions or to tour the complex. The pool and all the grounds are as beautiful as in the photos. Plenty of parking as well.

Just renewed me and my moms lease for a second year. It’s a nice and quite neighborhood, with amazing amenities that include but are not limited to in unit washer and dryer, as well as a gym, pool and jacuzzi and open steel grills a fire place and fire pit.

The apartment is very nice with many stores and restaurants around. It's the place to be with a quiet neighborhood. Though, the apartment could be a little bigger for the price paid.

Love the community. Love the attention to detail throughout. Very quiet & parking is accessible. The staff is very nice & always available.

We have loved our new apartment community. This is our first apartment we have owned together as a couple, and we have had the best experience so far. The community is well kept, quiet and peaceful!

Channel Point Apartment is well maintained by the management and all personnel in the office are wonderful, professionals, helpful, with great customer service personalities. The neighborhood is great and my neighbors are friendly and quiet. My family is having an awesome stay here at Channel Point Apartment.

So far I've had a wonderful experience at Harbor View. Only reason I don't give five stars is I really wish they did recycling here! The CSULB recycling drop is nearby, but come on.

My family and I moved to Channel Point Apartments in June of 2017 and we can not mention enough good things about these wonderful units that have a townhouse feel to them. These upgraded units have a great layout and nice finishings. The management staff namely Gabriela, Gabe and Kathy do an excellent job in immediately addressing their residents' concerns/ issues and are kind and respectful. We love living here:)

I really enjoy how the grounds are always so clean and well kept. The only argument i have is that there is very little storage in the bathrooms but other than that, i love it here.

Overall I would describe my experience lining at the Channel Point as a good experience. Great location, quiet neighborhood and nice apartment complex

Love the community. The move in process was seamless and our unit was in great condition. The office staff processed our paperwork quickly and efficiently. We are very happy here!

We are very happy with our new apartment and the leasing staff was great to work with! Move in process was quick and easy. The apartment was move in ready and made it an easy decision to move.

We love living here! It’s quiet and peaceful, the grounds are always kept up and clean and management responds quickly to our needs - if any. We recommended this complex to our family friends who are moving in next month!

Been here a month. Couldn't be happier. Great staff all around. Quick response to all inquiries. Would definitely recommend this community to anyone seeking new residence.

The community is safe and close to freeway, grocery stores, restaurants and more. The neighbors are friendly. Overall it is a very quiet and relaxing residential area.

Gabi from the leasing office has been super helpful. They always respond to any problems we have. We love the occasional pizza nights and breakfast treats. The buildings and grounds are always well kept. No issues whatsoever living here. You get what you pay for, and I highly recommend leasing here.

I think the environment is perfect, nice grassland, kind and friendly neighbors. And leasing Professionals are very professional. They can word out everything we hope to be helped.

Gabriela was great ! She is very friendly and informative . She helped make the process easy to get us in fast. I would definitely recommend!

I always had a great experience with everyone working at channel point. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Neighbors are also very friendly and respectful. I never had any problems with any of my neighbors.

Great service. Especially like the pool and jacuzzi :). The gym is a great addition as well. I can just come back from classes or work and go straight there without having to deal with overcrowding.

Attentive staff; Good at upkeep of property; Safe; Gym and pool area is kept clean and in good condition; Grill area well maintained and clean

It's been a long time since I rented an apartment and the process has changed. The staff at Channel Point were very helpful in answering my many calls and emails. They patiently provided all the necessary information and were very flexible with me on my lease term decision.

I’ve lived at channel point apartments for almost 2 whole years now, and it’s an amazing residents, with amazing amenities, just to name a few, in unit washer and dryer and a 24 hour fitness gym. This resident is truly breathtaking, especially with the beautiful landscaping.