Channel Point Apartments

Overall it’s been a great experience living at Channel Point. The staff is friendly and the buildings are well maintained. The neighborhood feels safe and easy to walk around and relax. I love jumping into the pool to reduce stress and escape from the busy work days. Definitely a breathe of fresh air. I just wish the gym would open again!!
A clean, safe, and nice place to live. The residents are quiet and respectful, the front office staff is always polite and helpful. The community is centrally located and well maintained.
The office staff is always friendly and helpful and the maintenance staff is friendly and helpful as well. They have all done a good job during these difficult and trying times.
It's been a good experience so far! Thank you for everything. The leasing office staff has been super helpful through the whole process. We are excited for out next few months here!
I’ve lived here throughout all 4 years of college, the convenience of having campus right across the street made everything so much easier. The neighborhood is also pleasantly quiet and safe.
Have been living here with my daughter for about 4 years now. Great neighborhood, that's quite and peaceful just recently renewed lease for another year.
Our community is great. Most everyone is personable and friendly. There is minimal noise. Amenities are well taken care of and maintenance is prompt and efficient. We are pleased with the home we have made here.
Nice quiet community. Very quick when making a service request. Amenities are great. Very spacious apartment and the staff are helpful and answer all questions.
I’m about to move in, but the staff has been extremely helpful so far. They made the process somewhat easy. In person they were fine, but things took a little while through email. Overall, very pleasant experience so far and we are excited to move into Channel Point.
Been with Channel Point since 2015 and it has been an awesome experience living in this community. Great staff, location is near to all important places especially the school.