Great amenities for the price, all-inclusive, quick responses from maintenance, access to lots of buses makes it a convenient place to live despite the distance from campus

Wish the maintenance was better, but I understand there were several requests at the beginning of the lease term. Still, some of these things could've been taken care of earlier.

It has been great! Chapel Ridge has so much here - fully furnished apartment, private bedroom and bathroom, gym, pool, playroom, tennis courts, etc.

Living at Chapel Ridge has been great. The included amenities and people are very good. I've had minor issues with bugs entering the apartment and its initial delivery was VERY unclean. However, besides these issues, its been completely great with no quarrels. The on site resources available to residents are in fantastic shape.

It has been a great, lively experience living at this complex. I have really enjoyed the different facilities such as the pool and the fitness center.

Overall my resident experience has been good. I think that management could have responded better to break-ins, but the staff is extremely nice. The parking is great.

Chapel Ridge is a good mix of all of the things I was looking for in an apartment complex. The place is not without a few areas of improvement, but overall, I would recommend to a friend.

Everyone at Chapel Ridge is so helpful and friendly. I referred my friends to chapel ridge and would do it all over again. It is farther from campus but being right on the bus line makes up for it.

Chapel Ridge is a great community for UNC students and anyone who wants a great Chapel Hill experience. The amenities are top-notch, especially the newly renovated gym. The staff are friendly and maintenance is quick. Again, a great place to be!

It has been very enjoyable! Getting the hang of the bus system is helping me manage my time better. I love the gym and the pool! Having the carpet in my bedroom and my own bathroom has been the best thing ever! Need to work on my cleaning skills, but overall the apartment is great.

Spacious. Cockroaches. Paint over mold. Dryers work poorly. Nice pool and community spaces. Not very secure. Affordable rent that includes utilities and parking.

Neighbors are often loud. However, I love the amenities! I use the pool and the gym frequently and the location is perfect. Maintenance staff could respond more quickly,

Chapel ridge is a very nice place for UNC students to live. Here, several bus lines come nearby, private swimming pool, and even a free gym. It's so nice to live here.

I just moved in. The staff is really friendly. The neighborhood is quiet. It’s an overall beautiful place. The maintenance staff could be a lot more responsive and timely.

Living here has been great. I love the people I live with and the staff are always so nice and accommodating. I hope to live here for a long time!

Best price in chapel hill but kind of far from campus and the apartments could be updated. A shuttle would be a really nice addition. The pool and community room are nice to have.

I really enjoyed my apartment community so far. The amenities are great and the pool is very nice. I also enjoy using the pool table and basketball court.

Great amenities! Loved having a gym and pool so close to my unit. Staff was always very kind and helpful. Also loved having my own bedroom and bathroom that were a great size!

Overall, I am satisfied with my apartment itself. I love that it comes first with utilities included already. The kitchen appliances are satisfactory as well. However, the chairs for the kitchen table are defective. (the seats come off)

The office staff is courteous and professional. The maintenance personnel respond to requests quickly and competently. It would be nice if grill parties would be held at the pool as was the case several years ago, ideally later in the afternoon so that both students and other residents, such as UNC staff, could attend.

I really love the privacy that each resident can have due to the private bedrooms and bathrooms. I also like the community and staff a lot, everyone is so friendly and welcoming!

My experience at Chapel Ridge has been fantastic. Everything is covered in the rent and I don't have to worry about my roommates paying on time. The office staff have been so helpful and maintenance is always on time whenever I need help. Would recommend anyone to live here. Best apartment living I've ever had! 10/10

No complaints. Response time to any of issues are quick and efficient. The amenities are essentially unmatched around the area, and the people who live and work here a friendly.

Not too shabby for a first apartment. I appreciate the fact that all utilities are included and that I have a separate lease. There are lots of events and maintenance is great.

Good experience for a college student. Close to campus, good amenities, and fun events. Maintenance is quick as well. With the tennis/basketball court, pool, and sand volleyball, there's always something to do.