Easy to communicate with--responses always within a day it seems. Also extremely affordable for what you get and the furnishings are stable and make the place comfy.

staff and management are very kind and helpful. There is always some sort of management sponsored activity going on for the apartment community.

I had originally planned on living somewhere else, but I'm so glad I picked Chapel Ridge. So far all of the staff has been so helpful! I can't wait until I move in this fall!

This is such a great place to stay! It is peaceful, not too far from campus, and gives me a sense of freedom. Everything in one big package!

Overall I've really enjoyed living at Chapel Ridge. The community is really nice, great amenities to enjoy, and the staff are great and super helpful.

Overall it has been a great experience. The gym machines could use a little updating. The office staff is always helpful and friendly though.

Can't wait. Gonna be living here in the next year. So far, everything has looked good. I hope the room and unit we get are up to par with the one they toured us through.

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

Overall I like living any hapel ridge due to the isolation but ease of transportation to campus as well as the many amenities and community nights

Chapel Ridge has come a long way from when I first moved in. I really appreciate the new management and their help. However, there are still some kinks that need to be worked out.

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

Really good place to stay. Very positive vibes and great help with any issues that occur. Haven't had a bad encounter with anyone since living here.

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

The office staff is always so friendly and helpful! Maintenance staff is also very timely and helpful. I have zero complaints about Chapel Ridge.

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

Chapel Ridge was very accommodating and very beautiful. I'm happy to be living there for the foreseen future. It offered us what nobody else could, a wonderful environment free from the regular stress of joint living.

I haven't lived in the community yet but I will starting in august. Every person I know that lives there currently loves it and I fell in love during my tour.

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

I love your staff!! Brian is amazing and always so nice to me when I visit (which has been a lot). Thanks for being awesome! I can't wait to live at Chapel Ridge.

My home at chapel ridge is my first ever apartment. I was scared about the commitment of signing a lease, but the staff made me feel completely comfortable and assured me that Chapel Ridge was the place for me.

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

Beautiful community. I love that it has a volleyball net, tennis courts, basketball courts, a swimming pool, grills, free parking, coffee, and a gym.

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

The apartments are clean and attractive with great floor plans, and the staff is friendly and eager to help. There are a lot of creative ways to get residents involved in the community, which is nice.

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

i dont live in chapel ridge yet. But im excited to move in in august. all the friendly emails and opportunities such as Community Rewards excite me!

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

It's a great complex with good spaces! The community has a lot to offer and not having to pay for parking is a plus! The buses also come very often so no worries there.

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

I only just signed my lease there, but all the employees were super nice when I came in with questions. They showed me around and were able to answer everything with detail. I am very pleased with the community and what it offers and I am excited to reside there next eyar.

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

Great place whenever I go view chapel ridge I am in awe. The entire place is very well kept and peaceful. I am ecstatic to be staying there next year

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

I think you guys are doing great, I'm getting notifications from the community and being informed of potential offers that show up even before I have moved in.

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

So far, I have had an excellent experience with Chapel Ridge and their staff. They have been great communicators throughout the entire leasing process.

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

The environment is very friendly and welcoming to its residents and guests. My friends recommended for me to stay at Chapel Ridge and I am happy with my decision.

Reply from Chapel Ridge - Chapel Hill

Chapel Ridge is great! They were super helpful at showing us around and letting us get to know the community befor we decided to sign a lease. They were very prompt in getting our paperwork together. Great experience!