Apartments are nice, but rent is getting high. Upgrades are being charged back to residents in the form of higher rent. Increases affect long term senior residents like me the most.

I have not had any bad experiences living here. The community is pretty calm and my service requests have been completed in a timely manner.

Great value. It could use some improvement as far as maintenance (in terms of the requests and for the apartment units themselves) and extermination (so many cockroaches)

Overall a good community for students to live in, it's nice and quiet - which makes it perfect for studying. I just wish there was more information about certain events, etc.

So far my experience has been very good. Most of the services requested were done in a timely manner. They are improving the community and apartments. Office staff is very friendly and helpful

i found this website by filling out a survey, it asked me questions about my ratings and experiences. my code for this survey is WAYPOINTFALL2019

Management does not respond to residents. If they do respond, the answer is vague. Maintenance requests take MONTHS to be completed. And there are roaches.

The apartment is a good value but maintenance is really struggling. It takes them forever to acknowledge a maintenance request and even longer to actually come fix it.

apartment infested with bugs. staff is generally efficient but not overly friendly or accommodating. would enjoy living here more if the apartment were handicap accessible.

The apartment is good for the pricing and it has a bus stop right next to the complex that runs right to campus. A problem I have had is with the heating and cooling of the A room because of the age of the building. This should be updated soon.

For the most part I really like it here. Staff. Iis friendly and accommodating. The apartments are spacious and we'll maintained. I also appreciate that it's quite! The clubhouse and pool are amazing!

I was not pleased with the cabinets, state of my apartment upon entry, or the renewal process. However, the appliances were now, and the staff is very kind (especially maintenance)

Manager and assistant manager sucks since they never follow up my problems. 1. Homeless EVERYWHERE. If I open the blinds of my room, the homeless will come to the window and tap to ask for money or bothering. In one occasion a homeless harass my previous roommate to the point we had to call the police (The “Courtesy Patrol Officer” does not exist) because he was knocking to the door and taping all the windows of the apartment. 2. Trash and dog's poop EVERYWHERE. It is nasty walking around my building and the parking lot. Especially in the creepy “trail” that connects the apartments to the noisy gas station. 3. WATCH OUT for rotten trees and branches falling in the parking lot. 4. The vent in the bathroom does not work. Only make an annoying sound. Since there is no ventilation, there is mold. 5. There are bugs EVERYWHERE. I am consistently finding spiders, daddy-long-legs, cockroaches, and other types of bugs I've never even seen before. 6. There are holes and cracks on the walls. I have been asking them to come to fix them. I suspect that the bugs are coming from there. 7. The walls and ceilings are also paper-thin, I can hear everything; from my neighbors opening up the kitchen cabinets to their conversations. Also, I can smell everything; especially those neighbors that smoke weed. 8. The administration place families with kids over students unit. Imagine how frustrated is trying to concentrate for a partial while kids are running and jumping around above you. I am afraid they are going to end up falling through the ceiling. I ask them nicely several times to considerate that they have students neighbors, but they did not care. 9. I have a not insulated room because it stayed hotter than the rest of the apartment in the summer and colder in the winter. 10. If privacy is an issue to you, you will not have it here. My apartment has been entered without notice multiple times by maintenance or the staff. 11. The gym has equipment that is ALWAYS broke. 12. My roommate and I sign a lease where we agree to split the electricity bill amount between each other. She moved to another unit because I reported her to the manager. The manager and she agreed that the roommate matching "did not work." Of course, it did not work because her boyfriend was living with us eventhough I didn't agree, they were using and eating my stuff without permission, and they were loud during the late hours of the night. I asked the manager who was going to pay for her part since she moved out without paying. The manager has not given me an answer since November from last year. 13. I try to keep the electricity cost down by turning everything off when I leave because these apartments are old. I came back after one day; the maintenance left all the lights on, and the heater was blasting. They did not worry about turning it off. Guess who is moving out of this nightmare when the lease is over?

It's great place to live, very clean and safe location it's amazing too. Very close to hwy 40 and just a few minutes from downtown chapel Hill

great community and great amenities! I already renewed my lease for next year. I appreciate the internet and cable that is included also the appliances in my apartment are all new

Not enough assistance for disabled residents. Drawers all falling out/flimsy. Toilets often have issues. Staff could be more accommodating than they have been, especially to any guests/visitors

I have lived at Chapel View for 4 years. I have loved living here. The community is extremely nice and the office staff is so nice and helpful. I wish I could stay here longer but I have to move to another town. I recommend Chapel View.

The convenient price, location to the bus routes, options for furnished apartments, and events is what led me to the community. However, I am disappointed in the huge amount of turnover in the leasing office, the time it takes to finish constructions and various upgrades and the numerous unfulfilled promises. I was told when I first signed my lease that apartments would be upgraded by the end of the year. Two years has past and construction was begun but not completed. I was promised over and over again a new date. After originally signing for an upgraded apartment, I was downgraded due to an infestation problem upon move in. What made it all tolerable was the affordable prices. I am disappointed to learn that rent is almost $100 higher next year knowing that my apartment has been an active construction site all of this time and I have had many issues with being here. In addition to this, with the turnover for staff, I have been told many different things about signing a lease and have told my name was put on the list to secure a certain price but even after talking to people in the office 4 more times, I still haven't received any lease to my email per follow up. It was the cheap price that made all of this partly acceptable but I am deeply disappointed in the price increase given my experience.

I just moved in and I love it I am so happy to have my own apartment and the staff at chapel view has been great at answering all my questions and being super friendly!

Chapel View is a great community! It’s conveniently located on a bus line that goes right to my building on campus (Manning Hall) and has nice amenities. My only complaint is about the amount of renovations that are done while residents live there. It’s nice to know they want to keep our apartments updated, but I would personally prefer to only have maintenance done when I am ready for it.

Unfortunately living with Chapel View and Chapel Ridge has been an unpleasant experience. After living here two years I will not be renewing my lease this year because of how poorly these communities are managed, particularly with how awful the maintenance and upkeep is at Chapel View. When living at Chapel Ridge maintenance requests were always promptly resounded to and I cannot say enough good things about Fred and Josh, but at Chapel View it has been nothing but an unpleasant experience.

My stay has been good, I don’t sweat the small things that need a little work where I am located has worked out for me. I’m enjoy my brick wall that got fixed and I feel safe

Chapel View is affordable, and since the management has changed, they have been more efficient with maintenance requests. However, the “renovations” were not done well. There is paint everywhere, chips on things in the kitchen and bathroom. There are a lot of things that just need to be redone. There could also be more activities and events hosted for the residents like in Chapel Ridge, but overall it is an okay place to live.

I love living here. It's so quite and you don't have to worry about loud neighbor's or loud music. The leasing office work's with you regarding anything and I love it.

1. Homeless EVERYWHERE. If I open the blinds of my room, the homeless will come to the window and tap to ask for money or bothering. In one occasion a homeless harass my previous roommate to the point we had to call the police (The “Courtesy Patrol Officer” is a lie, they do not have it) because he was knocking to the door and taping all the windows of the apartment. 2. Trash and dog's poop EVERYWHERE. It is nasty walking around my building and the parking lot. Especially in the creepy “trail” that connects the apartments to the noisy gas station. 3. WATCH OUT for rotten trees and branches falling in the parking lot. 4. The vent in the bathroom does not work. Only make an annoying sound. Since there is no ventilation, there is mold. 5. There are bugs EVERYWHERE. I am consistently finding spiders, daddy-long-legs, cockroaches, and other types of bugs I've never even seen before. 6. There are holes and cracks on the walls. I have been asking them to come to fix them. I suspect that the bugs are coming from there. 7. The walls and ceilings are also paper-thin, I can hear everything; from my neighbors opening up the kitchen cabinets to their conversations. Also, I can smell everything; especially those neighbors that smoke weed. 8. The administration place families with kids over students unite. Imagine how frustrated is trying to concentrate for a partial while kids are running and jumping around above you. I am afraid they are going to end up falling through the ceiling. I ask them nicely several times to considerate that they have students neighbor, but they did not care. 9. I have a not insulated room because it stayed hotter than the rest of the apartment in the summer and colder in the winter. 10. If privacy is an issue to you, you will not have it here. My apartment has been entered without notice multiple times by maintenance or the staff. 11. The gym has equipment that is ALWAYS broke. 12. My roommate and I sign a lease where we agree to split the electricity bill amount between each other. She moved to another unit because I reported her to the manager, the manager and she agreed that the roommate matching "did not work." Of course, it did not work because her boyfriend was leaving with us, they were using my stuff without permission, and they were loud during the late hours of the night. I ask the manager who was going to pay for her part since she moved out without paying. The manager has not given me an answer since November from last year. 13. I try to keep the electricity cost down by turning everything off when I leave because these apartments are old. I came back after one day; the maintenance left all the lights on, and the heather was blasting. They did not worry about turning it off.