Chase Cove Apartments

4.4

4.4

Great apartments very friendly and quiet. Maintenance men are fantastic & quick when theres a problem. Love the community rewards program also.
Chase Cove Apartments have been AMAZING thus far through our move in process. We got to our apartment last night and love how clean and updated everything is!
Me and my kids love living here! It is conveniently located and has a private feel. All the residents we have met seem friendly. The property is well maintained and nice to walk around on. The staff is courteous and reply promptly to questions and concerns. We also enjoy the dog park and the work out room occasionally.
I've lived here for 3 months now and have had an exceptional experience with the whole staff. They are very professional , courteous, and prompt. In addition, I love my space!!
I absolutely fell in love with my apartment when I came to visit and the community was so inviting! The office staff were tremendously helpful and caring!
Great community! Love living here. It’s peaceful and quiet. Everyone has been very friendly. I love my kitchen, the subway tile is a fantastic touch with the white cabinets and flooring.
This is my 2nd year here and i am still enjoying my stay! It’s a quiet neighborhood for the most part. Super convenient having a grocery store right across the street too.
Can't say enough good things about living here. Quiet location and so close to everything that you would need. Friendly staff that makes you feel great.
Great place to live love it here! Quit and friendly neighbors! Great staff and maintenance men with very clean complex! I love how close the stores are if I need to make a quick run.
They are excellent. Everything that online has pictured is the same here. I am happy I chose chase cove as my place of living. The office Manager and Staff Tiffany and Tonneshea are very nice and welcoming.