Chase Cove Apartments

4.4

4.4

It’s been a crazy year within pandemic cause a lot of stress but overall I think how residence here it’s been a good experience I am grateful for the staff And there Patients I understand throughout the long process
Staff amazing, maintenance quick to respond I'd i ever meeded. Grounds gorgeous and ell maintained. With conid slowing supposed to hair grills this summer as well
Staff responded quick to any questions or concerns that I had. I was able to find an apartment, apply, get a virtual tour, and get approved all within 2 weeks. I’m pleased, thank you all!
Great management great place for pets. Dog park many places to walk pets. Friendly shopping very close. Close to major road ways and schools.
Love it here the community is great and peaceful and we have a great view of the lake and everyone is nice and friendly and a great place ..
Nice quiet Place to Live. Perfect place to call Home. The staff are amazing people, helpful. I wouod recomend chase cove to all my friends and family.
Nice and quiet neighborhood. We don't have problems around here. Maintenance did their best to salt the sidewalks when we had ice. Everyone is nice
Great apartments very friendly and quiet. Maintenance men are fantastic & quick when theres a problem. Love the community rewards program also.
Chase Cove Apartments have been AMAZING thus far through our move in process. We got to our apartment last night and love how clean and updated everything is!
Me and my kids love living here! It is conveniently located and has a private feel. All the residents we have met seem friendly. The property is well maintained and nice to walk around on. The staff is courteous and reply promptly to questions and concerns. We also enjoy the dog park and the work out room occasionally.