My apartment is so wonderful! Spacious compared to the last place I was. All my neighbors are quiet, I never hear anything! The front staff is super easy to work with and very happy to help any time.

I enjoy living here. The staff is friendly and helpful. They are very prompt when you call for a maintenance request. My neighbors are nice.

I Like the management at Chase Cove. They are willing to work with you. Most of the residents are very friendly and the pool is always very clean. Plenty of room to walk a dog on the premises. Biggest downfall is the maintenance. Every other week, something new has to fixed in my Unit and it gets quite annoying.

Overall a good place to live. Quiet with friendly neighbors and staff. Maintenance requests are answered pretty quickly and office staff is professional

Living here is great. Townhomes are beautiful, neighbors are friendly and the staff is helpful. Also, it's great being so close to stores, restaurants and the lake!

I never expected to like living in an apartment community after living in a house but this community has grown on me..it's very peaceful and i love living across from the lake . The staff is very helpful and friendly as well, only drawback is that i wished we had tennis court lights and extended hours for the pool in the summer , otherwise it's great!!

I've lived here 5 years and love it. The staff is always helpful. Anyone I need assistance with anything they help without hesitation. I appreciate everything they've done.

I have lived here for over 5 years. Any maintenance issues were handled quickly. The office staff has been very helpful and easy to call if needed.

Quiet area. Great staff. Renovations look great. Only thing that isn’t 5/5 is not having w/d in unit, but given the affordability of Chase Cove I truly can’t complain.

Great place to live with a close by beautiful lake view! The community is a mice place to live without a lot of disturbance. Tennis, volleyball and the pool is great in the summer!

The apartment complex is very comfortable and quiet. The grounds are always kept clean and the maintenance team completes requests in a timely manner

I really enjoy living here in a quiet atmospheir the staff is always ready to assist, mainteness request are taken care in a timely manner. I would recomend friends and family to join this community. The Staff, under the leadership of Mrs. Tiffany who is an awesome sweet person, they go out of their way t o accomidate u. Thanks everyone yall rock. Jenniebug, F111

I have been a resident for 7 years and although I am ready to move into a house, it would be difficult to find the same great treatment I have received from each property manager as I have seen them come and go. Maintenance is always prompt and friendly.

This is a very quite community. The unit is very spacious and modern with hardwood floors and new applinces. Each bedroom has plenty of storage as well.

The apartment layouts are great. Safe area with great neighbors. Several accommodations available to residents. Pet friendly community. I've been here five years and never had an issue.

I'm new to the community, but thhe apartment is absolutely beautiful. Its updated, and maintenance was quick to fix any problems. The staff is super friendly, and i think i'm going to enjoy living here.

I am enjoying my residence. The management staff has been very good on assisting with any issues. I haven't had an issue that was not addressed.

I hath lived here almost four years now. I hath witnessed all of me neighbours in the surrounding apartments multiple times and hath mostly gotten along and even become dear mates with them! I hath witnessed changes in management and maintenance teams over the years and hath noi complaints!

Privacy is important to me. My neighbors are to themselves and the office staff is attentive. Maintenance is not always as attentive as I'd like, but I have had no major issues.

This is a very nice apartment complex in a very quiet neighborhood. The apartment complex has lots of parking space available for residence. If you like a quiet environment, you will enjoy this place.

Overall I like the community. If any adjustments must be made j would say loud music from some cars at times, someone drops trash around my walkway from time to time, and trash is thrown on the parking lot at times.

I am very happy with my community. The grounds are well kept and the staff is friendly. The amenities are great and it's close to the lake and shopping.

The community is quiet and the staff are attentive to the needs of the residents. I would recommend Chase Cove to others whom are relocating

I just moved in, loving my apartment and the neighborhood. I have put some maintanance requests in but they have yet to be completed. We'll see how it goes.

After years of living here, it hath remained an quiet, safe, and enjoyable neighbourhood. I would most definitely recommend me mates to move here!