Chase Cove Apartments

Even before i moved in they have went above and beyond to assist me . They apartment is beautiful and the view is great . Tiffany and Tonneshea are the best
Issues with neighbors and there conduct causes all residents danger. We have complained repeatedly but nothing seems to be done. Conditions of the apartment complex needs renovation and upgrades. Lights seem to flicker due to neighbors using their electricity. Water pipes in complex will need to be replace more than likely within 2 to 3 years.
Staff are wonderful and truly care about the residents. The apartment is great, plenty of space and awesome kitchen! Lots of grass for us to go out and play with the kids. We love living here!
Quit and beautiful complex with friendly staff that provide wonderful service it’s a great rate and the unites are very spacious and the surrounding area is quite and discreet with quick access
The apartment maintenance service is excellent!!! And the apartment managers are polite and very responsible!! The grounds are clean and well kept!!!
The staff is always ready to help with anything I bring to them. The apartments are well done especially so considering they were originally built in the 70's, check out a renovated unit and you'll agree. I walk across the street to the lake every day, which is a wonderful 'amenity' if you take advantage of the location of this place. The property has big open lots of grass for strolling around with the dogs and the trees are old and beautiful. On one hand it feels like traditional Antioch with traffic and bustling, but on the other hand I'll catch wild deer in the property often, giving the home the feeling a truly lakeside property.
Moving in experience was great . I love my new place . I would recommend this complex to anyone . The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful and I love the view .
Office staff and maintenance are very helpful and kind. If I had any questions or concerns the office responds quickly. Move in set up was easy. I would definitely recommend chase cove apartments to live
Peaceful and pleasant place to live. Only here for almost year but would definitely live here again and refer to friends if they needed somewhere.
Our updated apartment is absolutely beautiful, it’s a quiet neighborhood and everyone we have met so far has been friendly. Our very few maintenance requests have been quickly solved. Overall for the price we are paying this apartment is a steal!