I enjoy the ease of use. Just wish for better in apartment laundry options. I also wish that I didn’t have to include 140 characters for this entry. The only item I wanted to communicate was above. I get it tho. Thanks.

Office is very receptive of any problems or needs. Love the apartment staff! And, the apartment is spacious for our needs. Also, our neighbors are kind and friendly!

Wonderful place for the price! I hardly ever hear the neighbors. The grocery store and a couple of food places across the street were such a nice surprise when we moved in. Definitely try China Spring!

So quiet and clean community. Wonderful staff at the office and excellent maintenance. The landscaping is always nice and the residents are friendly.

Great and friendly staff. When looking for apartments customer service is my top priority and they are a excellent team in that. I appreciate that

Love it here! Very convenient to everything very quiet and comfortable.staff at the office is amazing, and the workout gym is awesome. Love the quick response that maintenance has on fixing issues..

Everything has been great so far, except a key issue in the beginning but that was corrected immediately. Quick to respond on a Saturday. Thanks

It's been a week n I've slept like a baby I'm loving it the staff is very informative its quiet always a parking space and so far everything is going as well.

The staff has been great the last few months and very friendly. They have answered questions quickly and have been understanding. They make sure tonlet everyone know about water shut offs and everything.

Just moved here and everything is good so far. It’s clean, quiet, convenient location, and they inform you about everything going on in a timely manner.

The management has gotten a bit better. Maintenance still is a slight problem but its slowly getting better. Still a quiet neighborhood. The only thing that sucks is how much rent is.

Reply from Chase Cove Apartments

My husband and I mostly enjoy living here. The apartment is spacious enough for us. Our only complaint is that there are a few things (like cabinets and closet doors) that seem like they were done in a hurry.

Great first start for myself!! I enjoy the office employees and how helpful they were to get me in to something that I’m most comfortable with.

There are very lovely and helpful people working in these apartments. We have been choosing apartments in the district for a very long time. And after 3 months of searching, they decided to stop here, because here the best value for money. The apartment is very cozy, in close shop and gas station, all that is necessary for a comfortable life.

This community is fantastic. It's very calm and quiet, and the apartments are beautiful and spacious. The kitchen is perfectly renovated with nice appliances. Great place to live and settle down!

I am very happy with my apartment and community. Maintenance is great and I have very few issues. Rent is a bit high with consistent yearly increases.

The staff could be a bit friendlier but other then that its a great place to live and i recommend chase cove all the time to people who are looking for a new apartment

It's a good neighborhood. The complex has had issues with maintenance. It can take days or weeks for something to get fixed. On the plus side it's a quiet place.

I really like my apartment! I was a little unsure because I wasn't able to see it before I signed my lease but I am very satisfied. It being my first solo apartment I think I made a great choice.

Good. I love everything about this community I wouldn’t change a thing. I’m so glad I chose to stay here. I probably will never leave . Thanks so much

Enjoying the serinity and peace. When I have needed maintenance they were always prompt and happy to assist. Grounds are kept and makes coming home a joyful experience.

I hath been here an long time and hath always enjoyed the neighbourhood! I hath witnessed the continual improvements to the community and be especially exited with the community center next door!

This is a very relaxed and welcoming complex. The office staff and maintenance are phenomenal, and the price is a steal for the quality of the apartments! I love living here!

The women in the office are wonderful. They are attentive to my needs. Maintenance has been very speedy at fixing my big issues, but the small ones have not been addressed very quickly.

I like chase coves the office staff is great. The parking is a little concerning but what can you do. The grounds are kept clean. I don"t use the pool much but I must say they take care of the area.