So far everything has been great! The unit is spacious and they did a fine job on turnover. We feel like the area we are in is secluded enough, but close enough to town to still be able to have fun.

Affordable and low-key complex. All new appliances and renovated kitchen. Love it here. Only thing that I don't like about it here is the lack of washer and dryers in unit.

Efficient website, plenty of opportunities to receive awards. One thing I would change is that you could send less e-mails regarding earning points.

I love the staff!! Answered all my questions and on point with everything!!!!! Can't wait to move into the apartment!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

Although our apartment is due for a much needed remodeling, the maintenance staff is very responsive to any issues that arise. The biggest downfall is the lack of washer/dryer connections and an ice maker.

I am happy with my apartment and community. I wish that we received the upgrades that new apartments receive. ie new appliances and free carpet cleaning with a lease renewal, which is how it used to be. Additionally, it would be nice if the rent wasn't raised every year. I have lived here 5 years and my rent goes up every single year.

I've been at Chase Cove for about a month, and I love it here! There's been a few maintenance issues that will eventually be taken care of, but other than that, the reviews I read in my research were correct! Anyone reading this looking for a nice, safe, clean, budget friendly place to live---come visit Chase Cove. The fact it's as darling as all get out is just the icing on top!!

You guys make sure that thw best deals and sales are known and ranking up points should be easy. I hope to build as many points i can to earn free!

I hath lived here three years now and love it! Me only complaint be currently me down stairs neighbour be smoking inside her apartment an it smells horrid.

Absolutely love my apartment. Beautiful property, friendly staff.love,love,love! If you're looking for great place try chase cove..I'm very happy

It is a very nice apartment community, clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and there are multiple amenities to take advantage of as a resident as well.

Love the upgrades to flooring and kitchen appliances! I'm new to the community and the staff here has been very friendly and they have answered all of my questions!

It's Great place to live, Friendly staff they always there when we need anything. 24/7 oncall maintenance assistance. Security always around

I'm new to the complex and so far so good. I love my apartment. It's quiet. All the neighbors I've encountered have been quite nice. I like that it's convenient to a lot of shopping.

This community has been very great for me so far. I haven't had any issues this far. The easy access of the stores in the area for well.. I give it 5 stars

Chase cove js a nice place to live. Very quiet great for family style or singles. The front office are very helpful when time be. Lived here for over three years and it's being great so far.

Been here two months and love it... my neighbors are friendly and it's very peaceful over here. And I love I'm on the bottom level. Love it!

chase cove has very friendly office staff and their maintenance men are fast and fix it immediately, very clean property and neighbors are quiet.

Its ok nothing really special they don't do things like a community cause there's no real community clubhouse. The pool is nice could be opened longer and further into season. They keep the grounds cleaned an well maintained. If there's a problem with apartment the maintenance team responds quickly. Staff is friendly.

The apartments here are beautiful and a great size. The fitness center is a great place to workout. You never feel judged. I love living here. The maintence staff is the best.

Nice and peaceful area you will love, staff are very helpful and friendly, and everything is well kept pool area and gym area. If your looking for a place to move chase cove is the place to be you will love it

I think He apartment complex is great! It's quiet and family oriented. The management is great. They are very professional and will help you anyway they can.

Chase Cove has been my home for almost a year now. I absolutely love my apartment. Anytime I had any issues they were resolved quickly and professionally by the amazing office staff!

I love Chase Cove apartments. Nice and quiet neighborhood. Maintenance is always prompt and management is always nice. Would highly recommend these apartments to anyone.

I enjoy Chase cove. The staff is nice and understanding. I love my apartment. Although there have been maintenance issues. They have been frustrating and I still have more things I need to report. Hopefully within the next few weeks everything will be resolved. When everything is done I will happily give. Chase cove 5 stars.