Chase Cove Apartments

4.4

4.4

The staff is super friendly and helpful, the property is maintained very well and always looks good. I like that the dumpsters are close by and the dog park is a great perk. The dog park could be cleared out of those nuts or whatever falls from the trees in there. It is very bumpy and poses a slipping danger to dogs running around in there. There is a friendly atmosphere within the community and people take care of their properties. The apartment has a good layout and is just right, I can hear my neighbors on one side but they are pretty loud. All in all it is a great place but I hate the water saving apparatus that is installed in my toilet, honestly doesn't save water as I have to flush 3 or 4 times sometimes. I would recommend this place to my friends.
I love being here at chase cove apartments they are very involved with the residence giving advantages for good things and also helping others great place to be
Tiffany (the office manager) and Ashley were very helpful and accommodating when I was searching for a new space because of a job transfer from another state.
An absolutely beautiful apartment community with the most welcoming staff! This was the last apartment on my list after a long day of taking tours, and Chase Cove was a breath of fresh air. I left my tour here so excited for my move to Nashville! I can’t wait to call this place home!
Recently moved in about a week ago love the place real nice and cozy! Has an amazing set up. Very quiet & close to store’s very convenient. Friendly neighbors aslo.
They are amazing and understand and willing to work with the residents and always do so with a smile and great attitude I couldn’t have choose a better community
So far its really nic! Its very quiet and I love that! I honestly have nothing to complain about! My son loves it here, there is plenty of space! The pool looks nice as well.
The staff is super friendly and helpful. Clean area and quiet location. The price is also very reasonable. Close to the lake and a ton of storage.
Great community to live in! Very quiet & peaceful. Any maintenance request I’ve had have been fixed within 2 days & usually the same day. You really want to have a sense of peace where you live and Chase Cove gives you that!
I love it here , I love everything about my apartment! COVID 19 is the only thing stopping all 5 stars ! The environment is beautiful and the neighbors are exceptional !