Our updated apartment is absolutely beautiful, it’s a quiet neighborhood and everyone we have met so far has been friendly. Our very few maintenance requests have been quickly solved. Overall for the price we are paying this apartment is a steal!

I've been here about 4 days now and i love it. i love the nice clean environment. I'm very please with the appearance of my townhome and I look forward to a wonderful living experience with Chase Cove.

Been here a few months and I love it I just hope rent don’t go up because I wanna stay here lol! It’s so peaceful and quiet I’ve never seen my neighbors just good people and awesome energy

I love it I'm a new tenant around and its alot to do with in walking distance. Convenient gas station and grocery store also community center right down the street. Thank for making this home.

And quiet and secluded area near the Percy priest lake. The staffing is very helpful... Only problem I’ve saw were people whom don’t live on the property dump there truck bed of trash in the dumpster.. whereas leaving any space for the tenants

Quiet, peaceful, friendly neighbors. The space is great, love the two outside areas. Pet area, not done but still good for our dog to play with other dogs.

Still pretty nice apartments. Space is limited. Could stay more clean if maintenance cleaned/sprayed down outside areas. The park need to be cleaned for the children who like to play over there. Overall it’s not a bad place to stay. Just seem to need cleaning.

The location is just enough outside the busy city to feel calm and peaceful. It is relatively quiet and friendly neighbors. It is a nice place to relax and unwind after a busy work day.

I really enjoy living here. Quiet Neighbors with a nice environment, where you can raise your kids with no worries. Excellent school bus services, as well an outstanding school and great after school program.

Beautiful apartment! Perfect size for me and really cozy. Going on my 4th day here tomorrow 🙌🏾 Can’t wait to have family over for the last bit of this season

I love living here , especially since i now have a corner unit with a glimpse of the lake in the winter! It's relatively quite here but one of the major drawbacks is constant problems with trash overflow from nonresidents.

So far all is good a nice quite place to live. The other residents seem friendly enough for me to feel comfortable. Enjoying the convenience of a pool on the property and the laundry facility.

Everyone has been wonderful and welcoming. I appreciate the open communication about the various events and amenities that Chase Cove offers!

Very good neighborhood. No problems really. So close to the lake. Its quiet here. The staff is pretty friendly. We've had problems with maintenance before but It has improved. Overall a great place to live

I so impressed with the Friendly of the staff. maintenance staff always keeps the complex clean. The dog park is awesome . The management staff both ladies are very friendly and knowledgeable . the apartment complex is very quiet residence are friendly also .

So far very good. Great communication with the office. All concerns are addressed. Clean property. Nice facilities. Generally is very quiet.

Living in Nashville has been a goal of mine for several years. I finally got the guts to do and I have no regrets. Chase Cove has been an affordable and great place to begin my Nashville journey. It’s so nice to live somewhere where you can know safety is a priority.

Its a good neighborhood, very wuiet and peaceful , managment is VERY respectful . Havent had a problem so far . Close to conveince stores which is very good ,

Extremely quiet area, quiet neighbors and no issues. Glad we made the decision to move to this community Love the location as well. Perfect spot

I have lived here ever since moving here from NJ 11 years ago and have enjoyed it. My children have grown up here in a safe and clean environment.

Quiet and peaceful community. Very friendly neighbors! There are multiple drop offs for doggy disposal. Very pet friendly and convenient for me and my dogs.

It's nice and quiet. Dont have a lot of trouble. Management is pretty friendly. Property is kept nice and clean as well. It's just all around nice.

The people in the office are super sweet. The maintenance guys are very quick to act and fix the problem but the model they show you is not close to what you end up with. I was very disappointed in that. There was a mess in the entryway (which did get cleaned up when I mentioned it), the apt itself has a very foul odor that I STILL cant rid of and it's been 4 days now and I've mentioned it several times and I just keep getting excuses. Just make sure to visit your specific unit before signing the paperwork. But like I said, the people who work here are super nice. So that's a plus.

Pretty decent for my first apartment. A little disappointed in the workmanship on various things throughout the unit, like the flooring having gaps and the kitchen cabinets sagging

I am loving my new stay in my two bedroom one bathroom apartment it was a quick move in the process didn’t take long at all so far so good !