The people in the office are super sweet. The maintenance guys are very quick to act and fix the problem but the model they show you is not close to what you end up with. I was very disappointed in that. There was a mess in the entryway (which did get cleaned up when I mentioned it), the apt itself has a very foul odor that I STILL cant rid of and it's been 4 days now and I've mentioned it several times and I just keep getting excuses. Just make sure to visit your specific unit before signing the paperwork. But like I said, the people who work here are super nice. So that's a plus.

Pretty decent for my first apartment. A little disappointed in the workmanship on various things throughout the unit, like the flooring having gaps and the kitchen cabinets sagging

I am loving my new stay in my two bedroom one bathroom apartment it was a quick move in the process didn’t take long at all so far so good !

Very Pleasnt and the office staff made my move in easy and simple. Tiffany was great. She helped us with our walk through. Got everything that needed fixing done by the time I moved my things in.

I haven’t moved in yet, but the overall ease of leasing has not been a hassle.The staff is friendly and the grounds are well maintained. So far so good.

Wonderful staff, cannot wait to get to know everyone better! My on-boarding has been incredibly easy and the staff is courteous, I love the community rewards idea.

Chase Cove is awesome ! Fast and Furious maintenance services ! Nice Community with great amenities at affordable price for apartment. I would really like to refer all my friends and family.

I just recently moved into a two bedroom one bathroom apartment and I’m loving and my son loves his room so much , the hardwood floors are just what I was looking for

Great place to live! Quite community, remodeled apartment homes, pet friendly. Love it! Great price for the Nashville area. If looking for somewhere close to everything, this is the place to live!

Cant wait to live in Nashville! My move in experience has been great so far anf the staff has been very accomidating friendly and super helpgul

Friendly staff, great amenities. Clean well kept laundry room and gym. Big playground for my grandchildren to play on. Many centrally placed grills for barbecuing

Very friendly and helpful .knowledgeable and the apartment was very clean and updated. Quiet. Area and there is not alot of noise coming from the area or the neighbors

I enjoy the ease of use. Just wish for better in apartment laundry options. I also wish that I didn’t have to include 140 characters for this entry. The only item I wanted to communicate was above. I get it tho. Thanks.

Office is very receptive of any problems or needs. Love the apartment staff! And, the apartment is spacious for our needs. Also, our neighbors are kind and friendly!

Wonderful place for the price! I hardly ever hear the neighbors. The grocery store and a couple of food places across the street were such a nice surprise when we moved in. Definitely try China Spring!

So quiet and clean community. Wonderful staff at the office and excellent maintenance. The landscaping is always nice and the residents are friendly.

Great and friendly staff. When looking for apartments customer service is my top priority and they are a excellent team in that. I appreciate that

Love it here! Very convenient to everything very quiet and comfortable.staff at the office is amazing, and the workout gym is awesome. Love the quick response that maintenance has on fixing issues..

Everything has been great so far, except a key issue in the beginning but that was corrected immediately. Quick to respond on a Saturday. Thanks

It's been a week n I've slept like a baby I'm loving it the staff is very informative its quiet always a parking space and so far everything is going as well.

The staff has been great the last few months and very friendly. They have answered questions quickly and have been understanding. They make sure tonlet everyone know about water shut offs and everything.

Just moved here and everything is good so far. It’s clean, quiet, convenient location, and they inform you about everything going on in a timely manner.

Decent living space but stuff breaks a lot and price too high I'd yeet this building if I could tbh like fus roh dah this mug if it was up to me it'd be like Oprah up in herre like YOU GET A NEW JOB YOU GET A NEW JOB YOU GET A NEW JOB EVERYBODY GETS A NEW JOB cuz yall just ain't getting it done. But the apartments themselves are decent.

The management has gotten a bit better. Maintenance still is a slight problem but its slowly getting better. Still a quiet neighborhood. The only thing that sucks is how much rent is.

Reply from Chase Cove Apartments

My husband and I mostly enjoy living here. The apartment is spacious enough for us. Our only complaint is that there are a few things (like cabinets and closet doors) that seem like they were done in a hurry.