Chase Cove Apartments

Nice staff 🙂 ready to help and have knowledge of where things are or problems we have. Maintenance is a little slow is getting to the bottom of fixing certain issues.
It a great place to be it quit and beautiful the staff is great and easy to work with everyone in the community is respectful and seem to be upfoward
Been here a year about to go on 2 years ....I love it here I don’t wanna leave its quiet friendly and the office staff makes you feel so welcome!
I just recently moved in Chase cove but I really like it over here. It’s very quite and everybody is friendly. When I walked in to get my keys I was greeted automatically and I loved it .
Nice neighborhood. Its quiet around here. Pretty great. We haven't had any problems. Rent is a bit high but its nice for the price. The people in the office are nice as well.
Even before i moved in they have went above and beyond to assist me . They apartment is beautiful and the view is great . Tiffany and Tonneshea are the best
Issues with neighbors and there conduct causes all residents danger. We have complained repeatedly but nothing seems to be done. Conditions of the apartment complex needs renovation and upgrades. Lights seem to flicker due to neighbors using their electricity. Water pipes in complex will need to be replace more than likely within 2 to 3 years.
Staff are wonderful and truly care about the residents. The apartment is great, plenty of space and awesome kitchen! Lots of grass for us to go out and play with the kids. We love living here!
Quit and beautiful complex with friendly staff that provide wonderful service it’s a great rate and the unites are very spacious and the surrounding area is quite and discreet with quick access
The apartment maintenance service is excellent!!! And the apartment managers are polite and very responsible!! The grounds are clean and well kept!!!