There are very lovely and helpful people working in these apartments. We have been choosing apartments in the district for a very long time. And after 3 months of searching, they decided to stop here, because here the best value for money. The apartment is very cozy, in close shop and gas station, all that is necessary for a comfortable life.

This community is fantastic. It's very calm and quiet, and the apartments are beautiful and spacious. The kitchen is perfectly renovated with nice appliances. Great place to live and settle down!

I am very happy with my apartment and community. Maintenance is great and I have very few issues. Rent is a bit high with consistent yearly increases.

The staff could be a bit friendlier but other then that its a great place to live and i recommend chase cove all the time to people who are looking for a new apartment

It's a good neighborhood. The complex has had issues with maintenance. It can take days or weeks for something to get fixed. On the plus side it's a quiet place.

I really like my apartment! I was a little unsure because I wasn't able to see it before I signed my lease but I am very satisfied. It being my first solo apartment I think I made a great choice.

Good. I love everything about this community I wouldn’t change a thing. I’m so glad I chose to stay here. I probably will never leave . Thanks so much

Enjoying the serinity and peace. When I have needed maintenance they were always prompt and happy to assist. Grounds are kept and makes coming home a joyful experience.

I hath been here an long time and hath always enjoyed the neighbourhood! I hath witnessed the continual improvements to the community and be especially exited with the community center next door!

This is a very relaxed and welcoming complex. The office staff and maintenance are phenomenal, and the price is a steal for the quality of the apartments! I love living here!

The women in the office are wonderful. They are attentive to my needs. Maintenance has been very speedy at fixing my big issues, but the small ones have not been addressed very quickly.

I like chase coves the office staff is great. The parking is a little concerning but what can you do. The grounds are kept clean. I don"t use the pool much but I must say they take care of the area.

This is a great place to live i feel safe here neighbors are friendly its quiet here the staff is incredible. Work orders are filled in a timely maner staff is very professional. I really enjoy living in this community, ive been here for 9-10 years. Thanks chase cove.

I really enjoy it here. The environment and neighborhood is quiet for the most part. The convience of near by stores which is in walking distance is a plus.

I love my home. Its quiet and clean. Wonderful office staff. It's a wonderful place by the lake for me and my girls. We havent been this happy in a long time.

Fantastic place to live. Been home for my fiance and I for 2+ years. Hidden gem. Close to the lake, quiet, staff is great, etc. Highly recommend to anyone.

The apartment complex over all is very nice. However the reason I gave only 4 stars is because the apartments are extremely dated and the repairs done to them are sub par at best.

I just moved to a larger townhome apt and i am loving it!! It is a corner lot and i feel i have a whole lot more privacy and even though my window is smaller i love the view as it faces the woods towards the lake area, only complaints i have is the spiders of course and the trash issue and the residents grounds (flower beds and such) could be maintained a whole lot better , they are pretty much covered in weeds and the Roses seem pretty much dead, otherwise i love it!

My apartment is so wonderful! Spacious compared to the last place I was. All my neighbors are quiet, I never hear anything! The front staff is super easy to work with and very happy to help any time.

I enjoy living here. The staff is friendly and helpful. They are very prompt when you call for a maintenance request. My neighbors are nice.

I Like the management at Chase Cove. They are willing to work with you. Most of the residents are very friendly and the pool is always very clean. Plenty of room to walk a dog on the premises. Biggest downfall is the maintenance. Every other week, something new has to fixed in my Unit and it gets quite annoying.

Overall a good place to live. Quiet with friendly neighbors and staff. Maintenance requests are answered pretty quickly and office staff is professional

Living here is great. Townhomes are beautiful, neighbors are friendly and the staff is helpful. Also, it's great being so close to stores, restaurants and the lake!

I never expected to like living in an apartment community after living in a house but this community has grown on me..it's very peaceful and i love living across from the lake . The staff is very helpful and friendly as well, only drawback is that i wished we had tennis court lights and extended hours for the pool in the summer , otherwise it's great!!

I've lived here 5 years and love it. The staff is always helpful. Anyone I need assistance with anything they help without hesitation. I appreciate everything they've done.