Absolutely love my apartment. Beautiful property, friendly staff.love,love,love! If you're looking for great place try chase cove..I'm very happy

It is a very nice apartment community, clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and there are multiple amenities to take advantage of as a resident as well.

Love the upgrades to flooring and kitchen appliances! I'm new to the community and the staff here has been very friendly and they have answered all of my questions!

It's Great place to live, Friendly staff they always there when we need anything. 24/7 oncall maintenance assistance. Security always around

I'm new to the complex and so far so good. I love my apartment. It's quiet. All the neighbors I've encountered have been quite nice. I like that it's convenient to a lot of shopping.

This community has been very great for me so far. I haven't had any issues this far. The easy access of the stores in the area for well.. I give it 5 stars

Chase cove js a nice place to live. Very quiet great for family style or singles. The front office are very helpful when time be. Lived here for over three years and it's being great so far.

Been here two months and love it... my neighbors are friendly and it's very peaceful over here. And I love I'm on the bottom level. Love it!

chase cove has very friendly office staff and their maintenance men are fast and fix it immediately, very clean property and neighbors are quiet.

Its ok nothing really special they don't do things like a community cause there's no real community clubhouse. The pool is nice could be opened longer and further into season. They keep the grounds cleaned an well maintained. If there's a problem with apartment the maintenance team responds quickly. Staff is friendly.

The apartments here are beautiful and a great size. The fitness center is a great place to workout. You never feel judged. I love living here. The maintence staff is the best.

Nice and peaceful area you will love, staff are very helpful and friendly, and everything is well kept pool area and gym area. If your looking for a place to move chase cove is the place to be you will love it

I think He apartment complex is great! It's quiet and family oriented. The management is great. They are very professional and will help you anyway they can.

Chase Cove has been my home for almost a year now. I absolutely love my apartment. Anytime I had any issues they were resolved quickly and professionally by the amazing office staff!

I love Chase Cove apartments. Nice and quiet neighborhood. Maintenance is always prompt and management is always nice. Would highly recommend these apartments to anyone.

I enjoy Chase cove. The staff is nice and understanding. I love my apartment. Although there have been maintenance issues. They have been frustrating and I still have more things I need to report. Hopefully within the next few weeks everything will be resolved. When everything is done I will happily give. Chase cove 5 stars.

We have just moved in and the process has been quite easier than expected. We were expecting not to be able to get everything we wanted in an apartment but we found it here.

I love my newly upgraded home with new appliances and fixtures. I love cooking in my new kitchen. I appreciate the maintenance of the property. Especially how the trash bins are picked up more than just once a week. I love the friendly staff.

I signed my third least says a lot, I don't like noise coming through my walls, people hanging around my door a very private person. If there is any problems the management handle the situation quickly great staff professional and friendly. The staff is some what like family without being personal they have so much respect for my daughter and he disability can't ask for more. Keep up the good work.

We love living here at chase cove apartments. It is very pet friendly and the staff is very helpful. The rooms are very up to date and clean.

Have been a resident for about 5 years and while I love the wooded setting I am close to I wished my unit could be upgraded to all linoleum downstairs as the carpet is pretty worn, also I wished there was more activities for our younger children such as a basketball goal, also we were always being told the tennis court lights were being worked on til this date they still don't work, I feel like we should be getting more more perks since the rent has increased by almost 50$

Reply from Chase Cove Apartments

Awesome property! Great maintenance staffis super friendly. Love the cleanliness and upkeep of property. Definitely would recommend to other

I enjoy living at Chase Cove. They are very flexible & understanding. Also when I have any maintenance concerns they are addressed in a timely manner.

Chase Cove property management and other employees are very pleasant and helpful whenever I have a question or concern. They are always willing to help.

Chase Cove maintenance is vey responsive and friendly. I appreciate them responding in a timely manner and taking care of our needs. This has been by far the best place I've lived in. Thank you Chase Cove!

Reply from Chase Cove Apartments