Chase Cove Apartments

4.4

4.4

Marcus
Grateful to found this place to live. Everything was fine and we are doing well. The people at the apartment were good at answering all my questions
Heidi
Overall I've been very happy here. There have been a few minor issues which have been addressed, however, not fixed after the situation was assessed.
Robert
It Has been a good two years here staff is understanding and friendly and patient and the community is quit an well kept for everyone satisfaction
Brittany
Excellent customer service, prompt and swift. Very knowledgeable. Explained and broke down every little detail. Made me feel very comfortable.
Gordon L.
Maintenance requests have been promptly met for me, the staff has been wonderful everytime I've been to the office, and the apartments themselves are well maintained and very pleasant.
Denise
So far so good, friendly neighbors. Noise level is low. The landscape around unit C could use several updates as well as fresh paint and trims on the doors. Areas around Trash bins could be maintained more frequently.
Julius
It’s been amazing thus far. The management are polite and remember my name and also responded to my concerns really fast. I like how clean the apartment is and how they really care about there residents.
Taylor
So far so good! Maintenance and management are quick to respond and fix any issues. I will update later on once I am completely settled on. Overall, I love the community and the surrounding area!
Ashley
Great place to live. Quiet neighborhood. Deals with problems fairly quickly. Maintenance can be a bit slow sometimes but it's usually when they have a lot to do.
Zubeida
Management is quick and great at communicating. The inside of the home are nice! Even though the stairs up to the house and hallways aren't so clean.