Very good neighborhood. No problems really. So close to the lake. Its quiet here. The staff is pretty friendly. We've had problems with maintenance before but It has improved. Overall a great place to live

I so impressed with the Friendly of the staff. maintenance staff always keeps the complex clean. The dog park is awesome . The management staff both ladies are very friendly and knowledgeable . the apartment complex is very quiet residence are friendly also .

So far very good. Great communication with the office. All concerns are addressed. Clean property. Nice facilities. Generally is very quiet.

Living in Nashville has been a goal of mine for several years. I finally got the guts to do and I have no regrets. Chase Cove has been an affordable and great place to begin my Nashville journey. It’s so nice to live somewhere where you can know safety is a priority.

Its a good neighborhood, very wuiet and peaceful , managment is VERY respectful . Havent had a problem so far . Close to conveince stores which is very good ,

Extremely quiet area, quiet neighbors and no issues. Glad we made the decision to move to this community Love the location as well. Perfect spot

I have lived here ever since moving here from NJ 11 years ago and have enjoyed it. My children have grown up here in a safe and clean environment.

Quiet and peaceful community. Very friendly neighbors! There are multiple drop offs for doggy disposal. Very pet friendly and convenient for me and my dogs.

It's nice and quiet. Dont have a lot of trouble. Management is pretty friendly. Property is kept nice and clean as well. It's just all around nice.

The people in the office are super sweet. The maintenance guys are very quick to act and fix the problem but the model they show you is not close to what you end up with. I was very disappointed in that. There was a mess in the entryway (which did get cleaned up when I mentioned it), the apt itself has a very foul odor that I STILL cant rid of and it's been 4 days now and I've mentioned it several times and I just keep getting excuses. Just make sure to visit your specific unit before signing the paperwork. But like I said, the people who work here are super nice. So that's a plus.

Pretty decent for my first apartment. A little disappointed in the workmanship on various things throughout the unit, like the flooring having gaps and the kitchen cabinets sagging

I am loving my new stay in my two bedroom one bathroom apartment it was a quick move in the process didn’t take long at all so far so good !

Very Pleasnt and the office staff made my move in easy and simple. Tiffany was great. She helped us with our walk through. Got everything that needed fixing done by the time I moved my things in.

I haven’t moved in yet, but the overall ease of leasing has not been a hassle.The staff is friendly and the grounds are well maintained. So far so good.

Wonderful staff, cannot wait to get to know everyone better! My on-boarding has been incredibly easy and the staff is courteous, I love the community rewards idea.

Chase Cove is awesome ! Fast and Furious maintenance services ! Nice Community with great amenities at affordable price for apartment. I would really like to refer all my friends and family.

I just recently moved into a two bedroom one bathroom apartment and I’m loving and my son loves his room so much , the hardwood floors are just what I was looking for

Great place to live! Quite community, remodeled apartment homes, pet friendly. Love it! Great price for the Nashville area. If looking for somewhere close to everything, this is the place to live!

Cant wait to live in Nashville! My move in experience has been great so far anf the staff has been very accomidating friendly and super helpgul

Friendly staff, great amenities. Clean well kept laundry room and gym. Big playground for my grandchildren to play on. Many centrally placed grills for barbecuing

Very friendly and helpful .knowledgeable and the apartment was very clean and updated. Quiet. Area and there is not alot of noise coming from the area or the neighbors

I enjoy the ease of use. Just wish for better in apartment laundry options. I also wish that I didn’t have to include 140 characters for this entry. The only item I wanted to communicate was above. I get it tho. Thanks.

Office is very receptive of any problems or needs. Love the apartment staff! And, the apartment is spacious for our needs. Also, our neighbors are kind and friendly!

Wonderful place for the price! I hardly ever hear the neighbors. The grocery store and a couple of food places across the street were such a nice surprise when we moved in. Definitely try China Spring!

So quiet and clean community. Wonderful staff at the office and excellent maintenance. The landscaping is always nice and the residents are friendly.