Chelsea Place Apts

1,120 Reviews

4.6

1,120 Reviews

Jennifer
Love the place and the area it’s pretty calm and quiet only thing is there are roaches that come into the apartment and the wash is really loud but over all everything is great

Sharon
The apartment is very nice love the kitchen the property is very pretty couldn't have came to a better place the neighbors are very nice so far they Chelsea Place is a very Place to live and is very quiet and never had any bad experiences living here and I'm so glad to call Chelsea Place my new home and the office staff is very nice

Len
I love l living here I've been living here almost 2 years 🙌 and I would not change a thing about the staff is very accommodating and they made my wife and I feel at home ❤️

John
Very professional staff. Hannah was such a great help. I have found the complex so beautiful and the grounds are fantastic. The unit is so homey and I’m glad I found this.

Sarah
I’m Very happy with the apartment so far. I Wish there was something that could be done about the flooding walkways when it rains. I have an injured knee ankle and when it rains I have to walk through inches of water to get in my home

Britney
The maintenance is usually right on it when there is an issue. I don’t attend all the events they have at Chelsea place, but it’s cool that they offer them. I like that they have three pools so in case on is busy we can always head to another one. The pond is really cool and peaceful to walk around. I like the ducks and the geese there. I like that you can fish in the pond. I like the community garden. They have really delicious pears and really good peaches. They also have cucumbers and peppers that my boyfriend enjoys. I like that they have a dog park! They keep the community clean and they seem to be well organized.

Kyle
So daft everything about Chelsea place has been amazing from the walking trail and swimming pools to the size of the apartment. Everything was refurbished and ready to use.

Melanie
Maintenance is super nice and communication is great. The office team was very nice as well and helped us thoroughly on move in day. The outside is well kept and I enjoy the view from my balcony. Noise isn't horrible as where I past lived and it was very cleanly both inside and out.

Tara T.
I love this place so far. Every time there is an issue maintenance is on point. The people in the office are so sweet. They helped us with any problems as well that pop up. The amount of care they take of this place.

Antonio
Everyone has been super friendly this far during my transition into the complex. However there are a few unsatisfactory and unattended to maintenance and insect issues that have been discovered within my apartment. They however are not major.