Chelsea Place Apts

4.5

1,172 Reviews

Gerardo
about 8 hours ago
Great community , love how quiet and peaceful it is here. Staff is quick to respond to issues. Perfect location close to everything. Trash does need to be picked up more often from dumpsters

Hertha
about 12 hours ago
I liked the property but the lack of communication from the office staff was frustrating m. Multiple times I was told someone would get back to me and never did

Sarah
On of the best places I’ve lived in Murfreesboro. Neighbors are loud but maintenance usually responds quickly. Management is willing to work with you

Deerin
I have not had any issues. Law enforcement is always called to the complexes though. Other than that there have been no problems at chelsea place.

Zachary
Pretty good. It's nice. I like the mailboxes. And I also like the trail. And I also like the pond. and The pools are pretty neat. Sometimes, i cant find a parking space which makes me unhappy

AbiGail
it could be better and it could be worse. definitely okay for a first apartment. don’t always feel the safest but it could also just be the city

Paxton
I really like this apartment. It's nice, clean, quiet for the most part and close to town. My only gripe is I wish it was a little bit cheaper! I can afford it, it's just hard to save money living here. Other than that it's great.

Verified Resident
I’ve been staying in Chelsea Place apartments for 5 months now and I can say my experience has been nothing but amazing. Staff is always quick to answer any questions I have and maintenance is outstanding. Thanks guys, for all you do!!

Tracy G.
I love living here! It's close to downtown, but you feel like you are in your own little neighborhood with the park like grounds and gardens. It's beautiful here and affordable.

John
Very beautiful property and well maintained. Love the quiet and friendly neighbors. Have completely loved living here. Much better than the last place I lived.