Chelsea Place Apts

For my first apartment I have not been disappointed. Office staff have been great and very helpful. My apartment is perfect for me and suits my needs.
It's been a wonderful experience moving in! The property is beautiful and the staff is wonderful! Our neighbors are respectful and the apartment is very reasonably priced!
Great place to live. Great staff and excellent location in Murfreesboro. I would recommend it to anyone.. great pools and workout equipment. Overall nice place to live
You will definitely be pleased with choosing Chelsea Place. The staff are always attentive to residents needs. The maintenance requests are answered either same day or within 24hrs. The “social distancing” has been handled without any issues. The grounds are always well kept. Rent is very comparable to other apartments with more amenities.
Great community to live in. Everyone around is very friendly and it is well kept up with. The employees in the office are very informative and helpful in the whole process.
I’ve only stayed here for 2 nights but the experience so far has been great. Nice neighborhood and not noisey at all. I love all the amenities provided as well.
I love the staff here because they are so helpful and caring! During this time of uncertainty with the COVID 19 pandemic I have felt safe in our community and feel that Chelsea Place have been doing their best to take the safety precautions to protect us. I love our community and love that there are so many amenities and how we can go outside for fresh air on the beautiful grounds while still at the same time practicing social distancing but feeling a part of the community. So grateful 🙌
It’s been pleasant. Everyone is super friendly! And the community is just beautiful and so well kept! The neighbors are quiet. My dog loves the huge dog park. And I love the serene walking trail with pond.
I have really enjoyed living at Chelsea Place! Awesome amenities and no trouble thus far! My favorite amenities are trash pickup and the walking trail!
I love the outdoor space that is available, and the location is ideal. The apartment itself is a little older, but still in good condition, and very usable.