The whole complex and everything is great, but the parking is horrible. I think assigned spots are necessary. It would help out a lot. Thank you

I absolutely love it here! The community is quiet which is nice, the apartments are just 10 minutes away from everything we need to get to which is so helpful. I also really enjoy the pond, pool, and other things the complex has to offer.

I truly do love Chelsea Place, the staff, maintenance, and my neighbors. I’ve lived here for a year and I’m about to sign for another. From the amenities ( park, duck pond, beautiful pools, awesome grill areas, bark park, and so much more), the amazing events they plan for us, breakfast on my way to work some morning, to just feeling safe walking my dog at night, anything you could be looking for in a community is here. This is the first place I’ve had on my own and a year later I know I made the right choice.

I love the fact Chelsea Place sponsor activities such as food drives, weenie roasts, and thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. I also love how understanding they are when you are experiencing hardships.

Great community! It’s evident the staff and management truly care about their residents and the quality of living here at Chelsea Place! The staff is friendly and welcoming.

So far we are completely loving the place. Leah is extremely helpful and nice. Awesome experience all around and our apartment is adorable!!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I absolutely love it here so far! I moved in about a month and a half ago. I really like how convenient all the amenities are. The only thing I am not too thrilled with is the sound trajectory of the people who live above me. It's incredibly easy to hear them just walking around.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

We just moved in but so far we love it! Nice place with a lot to do. Everyone has been really helpful and we are really glad we chose to live here!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Have great amenities and that helps me with my grandchildren! I haven’t learned to adjust my wall heaters and this will be my second winter.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Overall, I like living at Chelsea Place. A lot of amenities that I don't necessarily use, but are nice to have. The people who work in the office are okay; some being nicer than others. Definitely an ideal location.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

newly renovated! super cute! great parking. the staff is friendly and service in quick. noise isn’t to bad, especially for location. we have really enjoyed living bing bere

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea Place has been a good living experience for me so far! There are so many added benefits of living here that a lot of other properties don’t have. I think my favorite aspect of living here has been how thoughtful the staff are. They, along with other residents take time to put together/deliver goodies to residents when they can and plan outings each month for the Chelsea Place community. I have lived in several different apartments during my time, and none of them ever did those things!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I love it here. I made a very good decision when I chose Chelsea Place Apts. The Inside of the Apts is just like it is when I first saw on Google, very clean. The interior design is to die for , especially considering how much is given to us.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

So far so good. I just moved in and there were a few things that needed to be taken care of. Maintenance showed up quickly and assured me they would be back to get everything in order this week.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea Place has been great. They always answers maintenance calls In a pretty timely manner and communicates with residents about what is going.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Living Here is a Great Experience. There’s Only Two Things That I Would Like to be Better. The First Thing is The Parking, & I’d Like For The Cats in my Building to Not Poop in Front of my Door & Try to Get In When I Leave For Work in The Morning. Other Than That Everything is Great

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

This is me and my fiancé’s first apartment and we love it. The walking trail and pond is nice. The salt water pool is great for the summer time. The staff is very friendly. I highly recommend this apartment.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I’ve lived here for several years and it’s been great. It’s a great location with everything you could need nearby. The amenities are great, as is the community and the office staff.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea place is amazing. They always have fun events. They communicate very well and are friendly. Their apartments are up to date with nice appliances and the cost is cheaper than many apartments in Murfreesboro.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I moved into Chelsea Place Apartments two weeks ago. So far the experience has been pretty good. The complex is very peaceful and the people who live and work here are very friendly

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea Place is great. They have awesome amenities, like three pools and a twenty four hour gym, and super friendly staff that are always willing to help.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea Place is such a great little community. We just moved to Tennessee from Colorado and couldn't be more welcomed by our CP neighbors. Everyone has been friendly and accommodating. My kids are loving the pools and atmosphere- especially the extension of pool opening due to the Tennessee heat! :)

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea place is making sure everyone stays safe, because of the security they put in place. Their maintenance responses are swift. They're also making sure the environment stays clean. We have lived Chelsea place apartment over two years. The management is doing a great job. I love Chelsea place apartment. Thanks from Emmanuel.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I just moved in but definitely loving it right now! I appreciate this community for letting me an my family live here and experience the new living area. So far so good!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I’ve lived here for two months now, and I feel like I’ve lived here for two years. The facilities and service are great. I’m glad that this is where I come home to after a long day at work.