Chelsea Place Apts

This is a great complex! Just moved to Murfreesboro a few weeks ago and everyone, including the staff, has made me feel very welcome. They are very friendly.
Good so far. Staff has been very nice and two maintenance requests have been handled promptly. Grounds are kept in good condition even after all the storms.
I've been here for several years and find it one of the best places to live! The staff is super nice and responsive to tenant needs. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner. Looking for a place to live? Look no further!
I have lived here for 5 years now and have seen a lot of changes, some good and some not so good. Over all I have to say it has improved for the better.
I have lived here 10 years,and it's been a very nice place to call home.The whole team is awesome,always friendly and helpful with any problems you may have.Very clean and quiet place with lots of tings to do.
Great apartment complex! I love how clean the grounds are kept and how quiet the community is. The staff at the office are always friendly and helpful!
Apartment literally smells like smoke and ruined my furniture. Great maintance team. Workers in office are rude because we complain so much about our smelly apartment
The staff have been great! The grounds are nicely kept, the walking trail, pond, and the outdoor kitchen are fantastic! I'm glad we chose Chelsea Place.
Any service requests are always completed either the same day or as quickly as possible. The office staff and leasing agents know my name and say hi whenever they see me. The grounds are well maintained. I love it here.
So far living here has been great. It's peaceful, which is really nice having my daughter here. I also like how much there is to do here, especially fishing and the playground.