Chelsea Place Apts

Everyone who works at the complex is extremely nice!!! My only complaint is my apartment had some things that needed to be done and wasn't prepared very well, but the maintenance crew is working very hard to get everything fixed!
So far its been a phenomenal experience!! I have had no complaints so far. The maintenance people are fast and very nice, the front office is very nice and very helpful
So far, we have really enjoyed our stay here. The maintenance and staff crew have been really nice and helpful and the neighbors have been quiet and peaceful for the most part.
I love it here! I have a great view of a pond. My apartment has great amenities, newly renovated kitchen, washer and dryer, and lots of closet space
I have really enjoyed living in the Chelsea Place apartments so far! The staff and maintenance team are really nice and understanding and I would suggest this place to others.
This is the best apartment I’ve lived at so far. I love that it is a little community, and there is so much to do! They try to keep you connected, and the staff is so friendly.
Community is quiet and clean. Nice landscaping. Pond is nice. Parking is tough sometimes. Main swimming pool looks fantastic. Trash pick-up is convenient.
It is a wonderful place to live. The staff is friendly and quick to help. Any time I have an issue it is always resolved as quickly as possible. And it's beautiful.
My only real complaint of my living facility is the process of heating and air conditioning. I need a thermostat but of course we don’t have that! I have been here almost two years and still have not finessed my cooling or warming. At my age, this is important. I know this isn’t going to change and this is the reason for the “lower price” I’m paying, but that doesn’t mean I have to be happy about it!
Everything has been great so far! The apartments and community look great and the amenities are amazing! Walls can be a little thin, but as long as neighbors aren’t having a rave its not too noticeable.