Chelsea Place Apts

4.6

4.6

Great apartment for my first home!!! Office staff and maintenance are always helpful. My neighbors aren’t too annoying either. I have the perfect little space for my little family.
Chelsea Place had been my home for near 15 months now and those months have been filled with lots of fun and laughter. the only thing I would change about this place is the parking
As a new resident, some things were a little rough. The cleaning company that “cleans” units before a new tenant moves in is a joke. There is also no recycling available, unfortunately, but the office workers and (most recent) maintenance employees are truly amazing and very kind. The property is beautiful and the events are great!
Just moved into my one bedroom, very pleased with the layout, size, and especially it’s proximity to different areas of Murfreesboro. Also my dog is a big fan of the pond, walking trail, park, and geese.
Chelsea Place is wonderful! Super quick to address maintenance requests and extremely friendly and helpful office staff! I loved being able to call Chelsea Place home 😊
I love living here!! The leasing agents are amazing to work with, the grounds are gorgeous, the maintenance workers are always there if you need them, and the apartment is TOP NOTCH!
The office staff is not customer service oriented the main focus should be about maintaining the needs of the residents. If they voice concern take them serious and not used the same lame excuse that the manager is not in. That is way a chain of command should be in place and return calls from the residents. The residence should never have to call back to see if someone is going to return their call. That’s called dropping the ball.
My boyfriend and I have been loving our stay here at Chelsea Place. We are so happy to call this wonderful community our home, and we're so excited to get our bigger apartment!
I lost my neighbor Brady this week! I sure hated to see him move because he was always so nice and courteous to me! Good neighbors are hard to find’
Apartments are large and well maintained. Grounds are kept clean and nicely landscaped. Anytime we have had anything that needed to be repaired, they respond quickly and fix the issue.