Chelsea Place Apts

Great service from office staff. Alyssa did great job in showing apartment and helpmed till end. Keep it up guys. Pool area and new things always goes on apartment
Chelsea place looks great on the outside, but the apartments are small. Pet policy fees are bs. Also they do not support growing families and if you have a problem with something in your apartment or with the community, it will take several tries, complaints, and months before they resolve it.
This complex has completely gone downhill! The pool has been closed most of the summer. When it is open, the guidelines are not abided by as renters and one “friend” after having to call the police after an actual fight that broke out and my two year old had to hear screaming, yelling, and every cuss word in the book between a group of people who were not even tenants. There are never any parking places, and the parking lot is full of scum hanging out, while no one does anything about it. To say the least, these problems are not addressed, but they are concerned with an infant trampoline that is less than three feet in circumference and fits on a small portion of my porch. I will be moving to a more family friendly environment. This is no place for small children.
1 star
The residents here are a wide verity from good people to the worse kind. Cars get vandalized and due to low quality people mixed with good people.
1 star
The potheads upstairs moved out and a MTSU student moved in. She doesn’t work. She has a new guy every week. She makes an inhuman amount of noise at all hours, not to mention the noise her 2 full size dogs make, one of which is a Dalmatian which I don’t even think were allowed to have here. January wya?
The location is great, getting any kind of maintenance done is like pulling teeth. We heave the LOUDEST upstairs neighbors who just let their dog bark continuously all day/night.
I just moved here from Utah here, and so far everything is awesome. Ive met a couple neighbors and my apartment is newly renovated. The complex is clean and inviting.
I'm disappointed that as a tenant moving from one apartment to another that I have to come out of my pocket with more money or try to be out the old apartment by noon you have to be kidding.
There are very bad weed smells and don’t call the office they won’t do anything about it but put a paper up saying you’re not supposed to do it but won’t actually put any effort to stop it. The water pressure is very very bad I can’t wash my hair unless I use the tub faucet. There is water dripping from the faucet in the shower and we have had it fixed before but keeps reoccurring. Extremely loud neighbors and people have no common decency to turn down their music down at 2 AM.
I have been here for almost 2yrs I have a neighbor above me who constantly vacuuming at weird hours of the night have contacted the courtesy officer on numerous occasions and nothing has change to get a better rating fix this issue