This complex has completely gone downhill! The pool has been closed most of the summer. When it is open, the guidelines are not abided by as renters and one “friend” after having to call the police after an actual fight that broke out and my two year old had to hear screaming, yelling, and every cuss word in the book between a group of people who were not even tenants. There are never any parking places, and the parking lot is full of scum hanging out, while no one does anything about it. To say the least, these problems are not addressed, but they are concerned with an infant trampoline that is less than three feet in circumference and fits on a small portion of my porch. I will be moving to a more family friendly environment. This is no place for small children.

Chelsea place looks great on the outside, but the apartments are small. Pet policy fees are bs. Also they do not support growing families and if you have a problem with something in your apartment or with the community, it will take several tries, complaints, and months before they resolve it.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Great service from office staff. Alyssa did great job in showing apartment and helpmed till end. Keep it up guys. Pool area and new things always goes on apartment

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

The residents here are a wide verity from good people to the worse kind. Cars get vandalized and due to low quality people mixed with good people.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

The potheads upstairs moved out and a MTSU student moved in. She doesn’t work. She has a new guy every week. She makes an inhuman amount of noise at all hours, not to mention the noise her 2 full size dogs make, one of which is a Dalmatian which I don’t even think were allowed to have here. January wya?

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I'm disappointed that as a tenant moving from one apartment to another that I have to come out of my pocket with more money or try to be out the old apartment by noon you have to be kidding.

The location is great, getting any kind of maintenance done is like pulling teeth. We heave the LOUDEST upstairs neighbors who just let their dog bark continuously all day/night.

I just moved here from Utah here, and so far everything is awesome. Ive met a couple neighbors and my apartment is newly renovated. The complex is clean and inviting.

There are very bad weed smells and don’t call the office they won’t do anything about it but put a paper up saying you’re not supposed to do it but won’t actually put any effort to stop it. The water pressure is very very bad I can’t wash my hair unless I use the tub faucet. There is water dripping from the faucet in the shower and we have had it fixed before but keeps reoccurring. Extremely loud neighbors and people have no common decency to turn down their music down at 2 AM.

Apartment literally smells like smoke and ruined my furniture. Great maintance team. Workers in office are rude because we complain so much about our smelly apartment

Eh it's alright, the floors and walls are kinda thin, they should defiantly not have put sliding glass doors on the second story makes it very loud when my upstairs neighbors go outside to smoke cigs. Their pet is also very loud.

We love the apartment itself but have a hard time with the loud upstairs neighbors who are constantly screaming at eachother at every hour of the day.

I have been here for almost 2yrs I have a neighbor above me who constantly vacuuming at weird hours of the night have contacted the courtesy officer on numerous occasions and nothing has change to get a better rating fix this issue

I have only been here a few weeks but I really like it so far. It is nice and quiet and well kept grounds. I really like the goody bag left at my door and the idea of the upcoming fall festival. Makes you feel like you are part of a community,

Having so much outdoor space and amenities makes it a great place to live! Apartments themselves are beautiful but we have had a lot of trouble with stuff falling apart. Overall, a good place to live.

The office staff does not respond to issues or complaints with a sense of urgency. Living downstairs is an absolute nightmare. You’re at the mercy of your upstairs neighbors. Even if they are simply getting up in the middle of the night to use the restroom you are awoken from sleep bc the floors are so old and need repair that they creek and crack. It sounds like a herd of wild horses running around. They company refuses to replace the subfloors upstairs so that their downstairs residents are not tormented. The remodeling they have done was cheap and subpar. Their are paint splatters on cabinets and floors. There is still old wall paper underneath the paint. The base boards were not cleaned before they were painted so there is trash and dust painted onto the boards. The porches flood and are constantly filthy from rain water. And the best part is- the staff does NOT care.

It's an overall good stay. Besides the few problems with mold. Staff are very friendly. I would refer a friend to Chelsea place. I believe it's a very family friendly environment.

We constantly keep finding spiders & insects after we call the office to come & spray. Also they have yet to come finish painting. The apartment is nice a spacious & they have responded quick to fixing things but these two items I’m upset about.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Nice but old... I like it haven't taken advantage of the amenities but plan to ... it has a pool and walking trail a pond and a workout room

Chelsea place es un lugar muy tranquilo para mi familia está en una buena ubicación las albercas muy limpias sus instalaciones tienen lo más amplio para los carros.

I love the amenities and the location. However, It could honestly be better with security on the back side of the apartments that I live in.

So far my experience has been amazing. Me and my girlfriend were anxious and even a little scared about having our first place. But for some reason the feeling disappeared. Thank you Leah!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

We will not be renewing our lease, we’ve already went on ahead and told the office that we aren’t renewing. Just to many little things that the complex has done drives me up the wall.

Community is good, but very loud and busy. Office staff has always been nice and helpful! Most residents are nice but some tend to me inconsiderate of other people around them.

Pros of Chelsea Place: The complex is clean. The maintenance staff is very friendly. Cons of Chelsea Place: The rent is increasing every year, even though the money isn't being shown for around the community.