I absolutely love it here! The community is quiet which is nice, the apartments are just 10 minutes away from everything we need to get to which is so helpful. I also really enjoy the pond, pool, and other things the complex has to offer.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Great community! It’s evident the staff and management truly care about their residents and the quality of living here at Chelsea Place! The staff is friendly and welcoming.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

My little family has only been here a few days and we went through Leah as a leading consultant and she’s made this a very easy and smooth transition. I had a couple of things that needed to be fixed and Leah and Courtney were on it and Allan the maintenance man i didnt get to meet him but my husband thinks he is awesome So far so good. Cant wait to see whats in store

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I love living at Chelsea Place Apartments. The location is so convenient, and the community living spaces, especially outdoors, are so cute and nice.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea place has been my favorite place to live so far. It is a quiet community and it is a nice place to unwind after work. My apartment could not be better.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I love the fact Chelsea Place sponsor activities such as food drives, weenie roasts, and thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. I also love how understanding they are when you are experiencing hardships.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Chelsea Place is a wonderful place to live. Staff and residents are all fantastic, were close to everything we need. There is alot of things to do here, swimming, grilling out, dog walking track, a community garden and taking your kids to the park.

I love living at Chelsea Place because the staff is always friendly and it is conveniently located next to my work nd downtown Murfreesboro!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I enjoy living here. It’s conveniently located and the neighbors are very respectful. I have only had to call maintenance once and they promptly resolved the small issue.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I love this place. so many fun activities and my little baby ldoggie oves the dog park!! And that fruit orchard is to die for! I'm so excited to make pies from all the fruit!

I have been at Chelsea Place for more than a year and I can definitely say it is the best place I have lived. The value you get for everything they do and have is amazing!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I appreciate the quick response to concerns from the staff. When I had an issue with my kitchen appliance. they were here to fix it within the hour! great service and super nice about it

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I just moved in from Virginia, but it's been great so far. The apartment is cozy, comfortable, and most importantly, close to so much. I was worried I was going to have to drive 45+ minutes to work, restaurants etc. So it's a huge relief to know that everything I need is right here within 15-20 minutes.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I truly do love Chelsea Place, the staff, maintenance, and my neighbors. I’ve lived here for a year and I’m about to sign for another. From the amenities ( park, duck pond, beautiful pools, awesome grill areas, bark park, and so much more), the amazing events they plan for us, breakfast on my way to work some morning, to just feeling safe walking my dog at night, anything you could be looking for in a community is here. This is the first place I’ve had on my own and a year later I know I made the right choice.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I am so Thankful to call Chelsea place home. I Highly recommend choosing to live at Chelsea place if you’re looking for something affordable with excellent neighbors and friendly staff!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Quick and stress free. Although i must admit i feel i am overpaying . Great choice for first apartment !!! The area is nice and safe. Maintenance is quick too !

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Beautiful apartments. So many great amenities, you won’t quite find another complex at this quality. Maintenance workers are the super heroes of the property!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Staff is super amazing and helpful. The process to move in was very quick and smooth. I have enjoyed my apartment so far. Maintenance is AMAZING!!!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

The staff was amazing and very helpful with any questions or concerns! The process was smooth and quite fast! Everything we were looking for! Love it!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

Great! Love living here! Everybody is so nice! The events are fun and the whole community is truly awesome! It’s even greater since it’s dog friendly!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

We've enjoyed our two years at Chelsea Place so much! The multiple amenities offered at Chelsea Place are amazing ~ I've lived in several different apartment communities and have never been offered anything close to are amenities offered here! The office staff is friendly, kind and professional; any issues that have arisen with other tenants or the facilities are quickly addressed and resolved. I love that there is a Bark Park and that the grounds are sprawling ~ something you cannot easily find with brand new complexes. The apartment upgrades are very modern and sleek ~ Chelsea Place definitely feels like home!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I love living here! So convenient to everything and I am 5 minutes from work! The grounds are well maintained and the fountain is beautiful. I love being able to sit in the swing and see the pond and all the ducks!

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

I just moved here at the beginning of this week but am loving it so far! Beautiful place and good location. Love my cute little one bedroom.

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

The grounds are very neat everybody is so helpful and friendly. To make you feel at home not like you were just an apartment number. The gardens are wonderful to BBQ Pits or properly placed for easy access and safe to use I also like the workout area it's very peaceful calm clean I really enjoy being a resident here

Reply from Chelsea Place Apts

So far we are completely loving the place. Leah is extremely helpful and nice. Awesome experience all around and our apartment is adorable!!