Chelsea Place Apts

4.6

4.6

Enjoy living here. I have live here for over 6 years. Great staff and community. I love the giveaway opportunities and their desire to do community events
Chelsea place is doing a great job. I enjoy living here because there is so mich to do. The people are very friendly and its affordable. I would refer it to a friend.
Love the community I live it. It’s kind of country but we still in the city. The people in this community are friendly and very helpful with directions and letting me know the attractions in this neighborhood. It is very peaceful.
I love living here. The staff is always nice and helpful and they are always doing activities. Maintenance always comes out fast no matter how many times I have called....
Love it so far, the community is great and close to work. Easiest move in we have ever had, and the person we worked with, Mary, was extremely friendly and accommodating throughout the move in process.
I love the area, everyone is so nice. The staff is always there when we have a concern or need help. If we call for a maintenance problem they come the same day and help get the problem fixed. I love all the flyers that inform us what is happening in our neighborhood for the month.
Great place to live, dog park, walking trail and very friendly neighborhood. Office staff are very friendly and accomdating. Large complex but very nice and quiet 😃
Chelsea Place had been my home for near 15 months now and those months have been filled with lots of fun and laughter. the only thing I would change about this place is the parking
I like living in Chelsea apartment because the environment is nice and the The office staff are friendly and the maintenance always show up on time and the neighborhood is cool.
I love Chelsea Place! It is a wonderful place the live. The staff is super friendly, and they host tons of cool activities and contests. I've had a good time living here, and I love skating at the tennis court.