Chelsea Place Apts

I just moved here at the beginning of this week but am loving it so far! Beautiful place and good location. Love my cute little one bedroom.
I love living at Chelsea Place because the staff is always friendly and it is conveniently located next to my work nd downtown Murfreesboro!
I love this place. so many fun activities and my little baby ldoggie oves the dog park!! And that fruit orchard is to die for! I'm so excited to make pies from all the fruit!
Everyone is super nice. Neighbors are nice. Its clean. Its super close to everything. The staff is extremly helpful. When ever i need i need anything they are super attentive.
Chelsea Place is a wonderful place to live. Staff and residents are all fantastic, were close to everything we need. There is alot of things to do here, swimming, grilling out, dog walking track, a community garden and taking your kids to the park.
It’s been good it’s really crowded though can’t really find a parking space I wish the complex would come up with parking permits for only the residents only and not for their friends ! Their is several residents that have extra vehicles around that they do not use and use the space up . That’s the only concern I have
Wonderful Place, the grounds are clean and the Apartments are very nice, the apartment management is always there to help and they have great amenities too
It is a great apartment complex! I love living here and the staff are really sweet. You get so much for what you pay for. The pool, gym, and the free coffee are the best.
This place has been amazing. The apartment is perfect for our baby and wife and I. I love the amenities especially the park and fire pit area
I love Chelsea Place!!! Always a good feeling to come home. I feel safe and it’s quite. The manager always helps and the staff always seems concerned about my concerns.