Chelsea Square

4.2

4.2

Wanda
1 day ago
I am Thankful that we found somewhere to move within the timeframe we needed it. It seems that it has gotten extremely crowded in the last six months. This is a place to get yourself together and get prepared to move on. Again, Thankful

Rahul
Amazing experience, amazing people and amazing stay. Recommended place. I would like to tell that Chelsea apartment are the center of everything, close by to all amenities.

Verified Resident
I like the people around me. Everyone is like friendly with us. There are few things I am missing the tennis court, parking lines are not clear including visitor lines.

Vamsikrishna
Chelsea apartments are good with decent prices and friendly environment but it would be good if we have a gym facility. The maintenance was good

Shakeena K.
I like my backyard. When i open the door in the morning all i see are trees. It's very quiet here. The view is great during winers when it snows. I definitely recommend Chelsea to my friends.

Ranjit
Chelsea is one of the best places to live in Richmond area. With I-64 near by and the exit very close. it is just minutes away from any where in Richmond. The tennis courts and Fitness Center needs serious renovations. But with all the utilities included in the rent it is still the best place to live in Richmond. It is very quiet place and the maintenance staff is very prompt on repairing stuff.

David
1 star
The Trash situation is awful. We get charged an extra fee to drive our Trash down to the compactor. I would understand if there were dumpsters close by but I have to DRIVE my trash down. It's disgusting. The trash Valley service comes maybe once a week or once every two weeks. I've contacted them and they just ignore me. The walks are cracking everywhere and nothing is being done about that still.

Adriel
great apartment, but there is no place to park the car, not even for visitors, there are many wheelchair spaces around my apartment, and for me not to park.

Mohindar
about 2 months ago
Nice community to live…….comparable rent……. electricity and water included in rent which is awesome……..quite and peaceful neighborhoods…..good management

Chetna
about 2 months ago
Nice place to live, large rooms and friendly staff. These apartments are in a good location . There are also nice sidewalks for walking. Close to everything we need with shopping and work. Best part is Utilities are included in Rent