Chesapeake Bay Apartments

The view of the pool with the water flowing is beautiful. There are always doggy bags in the dispenser. Complex always has a neat appearance to it. Car wash station is an awesome plus. My only complaint would be the dog park. It is very boring compared to the one next door. It is just a fenced in area.
Very clean and updated apartment's. Great location right across from city center. Gym and pool are very updated. There is also a tennis court and a few nice places to grill out
I've only been here a short time, but so far it is a beautiful, quiet place to live. They main selling point for me is the "no breed or weight restrictions" for pets. It's almost impossible to find a decent community in Hampton Roads that accepts all pets.
Amazing pool and other amenities. Front desk people are very nice and have been so helpful with everything. Would 10/10 recommend if you are new to the area with being so close to city center and so many shops and restaurants near by.
Very quiet neighborhood, grounds are keep well, rental office workers are great, apartments are a good size. Have multiple floor plans and options
I have lived here since 2014 I feel so much at home here. I lived downstairs when I first moved here for over a year and then upstairs to a newly renovated apartment which are beautiful. I like it here for its very quiet and safe.
The staff here are amazing. All maintenance requests are completed next day with no issues. I have a smaller 1 bedroom apartment. Its a good size for a single person with a dog. I can walk my dog at night with no fear. They keep the area well lit for that purpose. I enjoy calling this community home.
Great place to live! Close to everything. Staff is always very kind and very helpful and open to suggestions. Maintenance listens and helps you with any problems that they can handle. Just wish they would bring back the recycle bins.
Apartment is nice. Small for the price you pay. Staff is great and the grounds are incredibly well kept. Maintenance is great, they take care of any and all concerns. Just wish the apartments weren’t so expensive.
Just moved in. Love the community the property looks amazing. Office staff (Tammy) really nice. Really love the apartment. Looking forward to my time here at Chesapeake.